PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Fox Business: Migrant crisis is America’s fault

Suzanimal
09-21-2015, 06:37 AM
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViZCUz-KpBo

luctor-et-emergo
09-21-2015, 06:49 AM
Well yeah, but it wasn't America entirely.

European countries, mainly Great-Brittain and a bunch of others as well as non-European countries have followed "America's lead" and stationed troops in said countries. As well as currently bombing ISIS. These countries certainly didn't try to stop these things from happening in the first place. So yeah, America caused it but pretty much the rest of the (Western) world is complicit.

David Jeffrey Spetch
09-22-2015, 04:33 AM
That explains why perhaps some or allot of the refugees/migrants left Iraq to go to Syria, but I don't see how that "directly" explains why people are now fleeing Syria aside from starting allot of ticked off groups which are now calling themselves ISIS. It looks to me as if one group is relentlessly attempting to take over Syria and willing to kill anyone to do it and likely with the intention to stock Muslims in allot of other countries especially throughout Europe, a pre empted plan for Muslim distribution in the masses on the fast track is what I see.

Of course once a democratic country gets enough Muslims to vote in Sharia law then say goodbye to democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim.

Likely allot of USA intervention lead to allot of ticked off people starting rebellions to what is now known as ISIS who are rumoured to have a plan for world domination and this appears to fit like a glove to that plan in my eyes. Does the USA support such a plan? Is the USA really responsible for this?

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada