PDA

View Full Version : The Grassroots Ron Paul Blimp Thread *T-minus 30 hours*

tsetsefly
12-06-2007, 05:22 AM
This was posted in the blimp forum but I think many need to see this because not many go to the blimp subforum...

edit: Blimp now accepting $10 contributions

edit #2: DONATE!!!! http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

JordanL
12-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Keep this bumped! The blimp must fly. :)

A message on the blimp:

In 36 hours we will have to have gathered an additional $80,000. In 36 hours from the time of this writing, if we haven't... we will be utterly castraited by the media.

At the same time we are 72 hours from unfathomable success if we are able to get the money together. Who gets paid what, Pac vs. LLC, etc. are completely meaningless here.

If we do not raise enough for the blimp, on the 16th we will hear nothing but, "Well they may have raised $10 million, but look at their blimp project. The Ron Paul supporters are incapable of doing anything but donating money." At this point the Tea Party will be almost meaningless without a successful Blimp launch.

Pull together troops... it's time to put up, or shut up.

Donate now! (Donations as small as $10!)

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

If you honestly are completely opposed to the blimp project, there are plenty of other Ron Paul projects to take part in, both online and offline. Please spend your energy there instead of arguing here.

If you are at all on the fence, please help us out by donating whatever you can to the blimp project.

JordanL
12-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Bump

orion846
12-06-2007, 07:18 AM
ill save my tea party money for the tea party kthx. last thing we need is 2 public failures.

JoshLowry
12-06-2007, 07:19 AM
ill save my tea party money for the tea party kthx. last thing we need is 2 public failures.

Let's not turn this into a debate thread.

This is just a reminder for those who would like to donate.

If you would like to debate, please go to the blimp forum. Thanks.

By the way, Ron Paul mentioned the blimp last night. Read here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=48102

LibertyEagle
12-06-2007, 07:22 AM

JordanL
12-06-2007, 07:25 AM
How dare you?!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's a suggestion I doubt few will take anyway.

tsetsefly
12-06-2007, 07:26 AM
bump

LibertyEagle

CelestialRender
blump

speciallyblend
12-06-2007, 07:27 AM
wait a minute now i know why you arent collectiing money . i use pay pal,i dont not use google nor am i going to use google ,i do not want to sign up to google to make a payment this might answer a lack of donating ,since if i cant just use my credit card or pay pal then there is no way for me to contribute

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING yourself by not using paypal ,until you have a paypal account i cant use my credit card or paypal,i will not sign up to google

JordanL
12-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Unless you want "suggestions" to the opposite, please remove your request. :mad:

Fine. I really don't care. I'm just trying to get something done. Are you?

ggibson1
12-06-2007, 07:31 AM
Cashing my check today and will send in the same amount I already sent in a few days ago to fullfil my pledge. I know alot of Ron Paul haters pledged originally to try to shoot down the blimp (along with a few Ron Paul 'supporters'), but the rest of us should be able to overcome.

LibertyEagle
12-06-2007, 07:31 AM
Fine. I really don't care. I'm just trying to get something done. Are you?

Yes. Right now, I'm trying to keep anyone ELSE from further sabotaging the Tea Party fundraiser.

JoshLowry
12-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Yes. Right now, I'm trying to keep anyone ELSE from further sabotaging the Tea Party fundraiser.

Let the free market work. Have faith. ;)

orion846
12-06-2007, 07:35 AM
paypal and normal credit card accepting would definately help

JordanL
12-06-2007, 07:35 AM

Fair enough.

If Ron Paul had a nickle for every time someone on this forum accused another person of sabbatoge he'd be to $12 million already.

;)

We're not a very trusting bunch.

JordanL
12-06-2007, 07:40 AM
YOU GUYS ARE KILLING yourself by not using paypal ,until you have a paypal account i cant use my credit card or paypal,i will not sign up to google

PayPal would freeze the account... we wouldn't get the money in time.

And they're working on direct credit card transactions. :)

Aballistar
12-06-2007, 07:43 AM
I was not planning on donating to the blimp (already donated to the campaign multiple times, plan on it again on 12/16, and have donated to the tv ads for Iowa), but now I have made a donation to the blimp as well.

The blimp needs to take off; all the media has been hyped up to expect it. Not flying now would be a disaster for us.

icon124
12-06-2007, 07:51 AM
donate please!

JordanL
12-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Bump!

Err... blump! ;)

Falseflagop
12-06-2007, 08:13 AM
We are $75,000 away from making history people spread the word everywhere in emails, message boards, we have to fund this. This is our secret weapon with all the people will view.

No other candidiate has it!! This is true GRASSROOTS support!!

SPREAD THE WORD NOW!!

peruvianRP
12-06-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm not sure about the BLIMP. I think is a great idea but not good timing. I think this money can be better spent on primary states.

CCTelander
12-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Go blimp, GO! :D

Falseflagop
12-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Blimp is a great Idea People see a balloon in the sky they always look up are you kidding me, plus we now have a TRADEMARK the blimp!

Man from La Mancha
12-06-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm not sure about the BLIMP. I think is a great idea but not good timing. I think this money can be better spent on primary states.
This is additional funds, there are unlimited funds out there this is just one more way to get it out of ppeoples pockets, it will generate PR so we can collect more money.. $100 x 1 million people = $100 million

Ozwest
12-06-2007, 08:23 AM
We gotta pimp this blimp!

kherty
12-06-2007, 08:24 AM
It is focusing on one important primary state, New Hampshire. The flight plan was released and the blimp is going to spend a lot of time there:

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/FlightPlan.php

tsetsefly
12-06-2007, 08:26 AM

the blimp will be in NH most of the time!

SwordOfShannarah
12-06-2007, 08:28 AM
We are doing our best to have credit cards. I'm hoping by today. I'll give you an update when I find out.

Please consider that the media wants to be on this blimp. After a short interview on XM Radio just now they called back and asked to be on it when it goes over Washington D.C. Many others in the main stream media have also requested to be on the blimp. What reporter wouldn't want to be on the first presidential blimp in U.S. history? The publicity we will generate will be worth millions and millions of dollars. Please give now if you can.

If you have an objection to google simply sign up for now then delete your account next week. Please do this for the blimp!! Even Ron Paul is talking about the blimp!! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=48102

This blimp could be in the air over Boston during the TeaParty07.com event, while a TeaParty07.com rally takes place in Boston. What a media spectacle! Can you imagine it?

Please give now! http://www.RonPaulBlimp.com

RonPaulCult
12-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Blimps work!

From the goodyear blimp website:

What does Goodyear get in return for such an investment in the blimps?

The end result is corporate-name recognition and goodwill. Independent research has demonstrated that people are excited by seeing the blimp and are able to remember exactly when and where they saw it. Over sixty million Americans get a first-hand look at the three U.S. blimps every year, and millions more see the airships in South America and throughout the world via global network connections. The Goodyear blimps may be the best-known corporation symbol in the United States.

I would like some political-name recognition and goodwill for Ron Paul how about you?

Further proof:

Research reveals that statistics on the aerial effectiveness of blimps in quite impressive. Here are just a few examples:

1. In 1984, Fuji Film drove their market share from 7 % to 22% in only a 2-month period as a result of their aerial advertising campaign covering the 1984 Olympic games in Los Angeles.

The campaign was so successful that Fuji is still using BLIMP advertising today - 20 years later!

2. In 1992, Kraft increased its sales by 87% in Germany alone during the Kraft Blimp promotion tour.

3. Studies indicate that in a typical city of about 1 million people, during a 5-day flight period, 65% recall the message presented on the airship

With that kind of success rate the obvious question is: Why isn't everyone using airship advertising?

The even more obvious answer is: COST.

Full sized airships cost several million dollars to purchase and several hundred thousand dollars per month to operate and typically have crews of 20 to 40 people.

The average cost to an advertiser on the world's pre*eminent airship, The Goodyear Blimp, is upwards of $400,000 per night for lighted pixel board advertising!

Bob Weinstein, Director of Advertising for Metropolitan Life says: "The cost of running the blimp for a whole month is equal to the cost of just one or two prime time commercials."

He still thinks that's a bargain even though one prime time commercial can cost well over $300,000!

What will our blimp do for the poll numbers? The sky is the limit as they say...

Falseflagop
12-06-2007, 08:29 AM
We need the Blimp will be at the TEA PARTY in Boston and New Hampshire, sometimes something like this tells people hey this guy is the REAL DEAL and has REAL SUPPORT!

FUnd the Blimp now!

Man from La Mancha
12-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Yea of little faith, this is not hurting any thing, there are unlimited funds out there and this is only another way to get them. All ideas can work togeather, you were also against Guy F. Nov 5th, so don't you see things work out.

JordanL
We are doing our best to have credit cards. I'm hoping by today. I'll give you an update when I find out.

Please consider that the media wants to be on this blimp. After a short interview on XM Radio just now they called back and asked to be on it when it goes over Washington D.C. Many others in the main stream media have also requested to be on the blimp. What reporter wouldn't want to be on the first presidential blimp in U.S. history? The publicity we will generate will be worth millions and millions of dollars. Please give now if you can.

If you have an objection to google simply sign up for now then delete your account next week. Please do this for the blimp!! Even Ron Paul is talking about the blimp!! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=48102

This blimp could be in the air over Boston during the TeaParty07.com event, while a TeaParty07.com rally takes place in Boston. What a media spectacle! Can you imagine it?

Please give now! http://www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Think about it guys... right now we are simply supporters... but if we pull this off, it will be a movement.

Vendico
They're so close to getting this off the ground. There's no point in talking it down now. Let's get this done, 75k isn't much in the aspect of things. Paul's site almost raises that daily now.

EricRAlbrecht
Just did $10 blump

JordanL
12-06-2007, 08:34 AM
They're so close to getting this off the ground. There's no point in talking it down now. Let's get this done, 75k isn't much in the aspect of things. Paul's site almost raises that daily now.

True that.

Please everyone, get out those cards and purchase!

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

hopeforamerica
12-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Just did $10 blump

Whoot! Thanks so much!!! Who's next? :D

Ozwest
12-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Rudy Guilliani knows he's having a bad day when he looks out the window of his chartered jet and the Ron Paul blimp is gaining ground on him...

Jagwarr
12-06-2007, 08:47 AM
I have not been a supporter of the blimp and I'm still not but hearing Dr. Paul mentioning it with his infectious smile and laugh really has me thinking.

I was down right angered by some aspects of this project as I know others have been but perhaps I and others who share the same feelings should take this time to consider that this extravagant project seems to give Dr. Paul a good deal of personnel happiness and joy.

Nine years ago when I had my last drink I went through some difficult times and like to think I came out of that experience a better person. I found that I had to put my complete trust in God and to leave judgement of others to him alone. It's not always an easy thing to do but for myself it's something I must do or I risk a return to past transgressions.

So I'd ask others who share my reservations to this project and who might find it difficult to support due to the principles behind it to allow our higher power to take care of the unpleasing aspects of this project and to consider making this a Christmas or Holiday gift to Dr. Paul and all that he has taught us.

JordanL
12-06-2007, 08:49 AM
I have not been a supporter of the blimp and I'm still not but hearing Dr. Paul mentioning it with his infectious smile and laugh really has me thinking.

I was down right angered by some aspects of this project as I know others have been but perhaps I and others who share the same feelings should take this time to consider that this extravagant project seems to give Dr. Paul a good deal of personnel happiness and joy.

Nine years ago when I had my last drink I went through some difficult times and like to think I came out of that experience a better person. I found that I had to put my complete trust in God and to leave judgement of others to him alone. It's not always an easy thing to do but for myself it's something I must do or I risk a return to past transgressions.

So I'd ask others who share my reservations to this project and who might find it difficult to support due to the principles behind it to allow our higher power to take care of the unpleasing aspects of this project and to consider making this a Christmas or Holiday gift to Dr. Paul and all that he has taught us. The other things will be take care of themselves.

You sir, are a man of principal. My dad used to struggle with drinking, and he overcame it through the same process which you describe. I'm humbled by your wisdom.

Mark37snj
12-06-2007, 08:53 AM
There is a guy in my meetup group, he and his wife are maxed out, members of the 2300 dollar club. You know how they did it, they put it on their credit cards. They are working class with 3 children!!! I was planning on donating 200 for the TeaParty, if I have to put 50 dollars on my credit card to help get the blimp off the ground then I'll do it.

All the cards are about to fall into place. Every candidate it tanking now!! Gouliani and taxpayer funded bodyguards for him and his mistress, Romney and his mormon faith and South American lawn service, Huckabee releasing a RAPIST (so much for compassionate conservative, what about compassion for his rape victims, they BEGGED the man to not release him!!!!), And McCain is about nothing but more WAR and people know it. The TeaParty and The Ron Paul Blimp on the same day. People will see this strength and excitement and get caught up in it. The Media Blitz will be awsome, people will talk about over over the holidays. We are only 75K away. We can make that mark with our spare change!

1913_to_2008
12-06-2007, 08:53 AM
The word about the blimp needs to get out under u tube videos of Ron Paul. Get out there now people. These are Ron Paul supporters that watch the videos over and over but, they don't all come to this site.

Ozwest
12-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Unfortunately I'm still battling with cheap whiskey, gambling, and carousing with loose women.

Sigh...

RTsquared
12-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I just contributed $25 of OPM (aka credit) to the cause. I have to say that originally I thought it wasn't going to be worthwhile, but after I heard Trevor on the phone with POTUS '08 this AM, and how enamored Scott Walterman was with the idea that there was a completely grassroots effort to get a blimp in the air, I changed my mind. At this point we can't let it fail.

Mark37snj
12-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Just donated 50 dollars via Capitol One. :)

Drknows
12-06-2007, 09:04 AM

So I'd ask others who share my reservations to this project and who might find it difficult to support due to the principles behind it to allow our higher power to take care of the unpleasing aspects of this project and to consider making this a Christmas or Holiday gift to Dr. Paul and all that he has taught us.

I feel the same way, :D

Its time to come together for Ron Paul.

hopeforamerica
12-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow, this thread has given more hope than ever before! You guys are true patriots! Ron Paul!!!!

Mithridates
12-06-2007, 09:09 AM

I can understand that sentiment. I haven't known about Ron Paul for that long but you can really tell that for quite some time he was starting to wonder if anybody was going to listen to his message or whether he'd just end up with a few news articles here and there, then petering out during the first primaries and watching yet another leader of big government come in for the next four-eight years. Fast forward a few months and his grassroots campaign has just about gotten up the cash for a BLIMP of all things, that's yet another thing to show him that we're serious about his message and aren't just tagging along because he seems like the flavour of the month.

Actually, I couldn't see myself or anybody else not excited by any group of people that have decided to raise the money for a blimp just because they like my message. My answer: Sure, go ahead and spread my message on a blimp! Go nuts!

Mark37snj
12-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Wow, this thread has given more hope than ever before! You guys are true patriots! Ron Paul!!!!

Well I had to find something to do today. I live in New Jersey, we just got a snow storm last night and my truck overheated on the way to work, :( so I had to call out of work today. :)

Mark
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
11-18-2007, 06:19 PM

Elijah (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6752) - Join Date: 11-12-2007

Send me money and I will donate it on the 16th. I will not be able to afford much for the 16th.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=33891&page=2 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33891&page=2)

JordanL
12-06-2007, 09:17 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=33891&page=2 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33891&page=2)

You've tried as much as you can to derail the blimp, and you've failed. Go away please...

Vendico
12-06-2007, 09:19 AM
dontated $25, let's see this through.

hopeforamerica
12-06-2007, 09:23 AM
dontated $25, let's see this through.

Yes!!! Great work! Who's next?

JordanL
12-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Blump.

Mckarnin
12-06-2007, 09:27 AM
The word about the blimp needs to get out under u tube videos of Ron Paul. Get out there now people. These are Ron Paul supporters that watch the videos over and over but, they don't all come to this site.

The Ron Paul Blimp Tour will be launching a YouTube contest with blimp ride tickets as the prises later today. If you have any suggestions on the contest please post them in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=48077

Jimmy
12-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Someone set up a donation header on top of this forum with a donation goal about the blimp money collected and lets get this thing knocked out and in the air for Ron Paul!!

Mark37snj
12-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Someone set up a donation header on top of this forum with a donation goal about the blimp money collected and lets get this thing knocked out and in the air for Ron Paul!!

I Second that motion, ALL in favor...

RonPaulCult
12-06-2007, 09:31 AM
I Second that motion, ALL in favor...

Please please please do this!

JoshLowry
12-06-2007, 09:32 AM

Working on one as we speak... ;)

Ozwest
12-06-2007, 09:32 AM
The yays have it.

BlueGecko
12-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Many people have said they will donate once it's in the air. So it's up to us to get that sucker flying and prove the naysayers wrong. Plus once it's in the air think of the media. I mean MSM bias or not everyone wants to ride in a blimp if they never have before. And the only way to get their jobs to pay them for their time is to write an article about it. So think about the media, the WILL write about RP for the chance of a free blimp ride.

Jimmy
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
So think about the media, the WILL write about RP for the chance of a free blimp ride.

HECK YA....I know I would..

Ok guys we got a few assignments for the camera/reporter crews this morning....who wants what......

Who wants to go cover Romneys speech??..........Crickets

Who wants to research Huckabee rape case and dig up something??.......Crickets

Who want to go cover the RP blimp story and ride in the blimp??....ME! ME! ME! :D

JordanL
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Bump!

Shink
12-06-2007, 09:54 AM
From facebook: (http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=19995&post=250214&uid=2229718737#post250214)
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update everyone on last nights events. Although they were on such short notice we had a decent turnout. At the Mitt Romney dinner at the Gallery Furniture store, we held signs up as everyone left. Interesting thing was that there were quite a few that actually gave us a thumbs up. Not sure exactly what it means coming from Romney supporters but whatever. When Mitt Romney came out he jumped in his escort and drove past laughing at us. He must really think he has this thing pretty much won. We'll see about that...

While we were doing that we received info on Ron Paul arriving at the GB International Airport, so we drove up there really quick and waited for him to come off the plane. He was glad to see us and chatted with Josh, Natalie, Amber and I for quite awhile before heading outside where more supporters were. While we were chatting it up, he talked about how he was excited about this whole Blimp idea and couldn't wait to see it happen. And we didn't even mention it to him. We have a few photos up on the meetup. Obviously he was tired so we didn't want to take up too much of his time. But he was gracious enough to take a photo with us even though he looked pretty tired.

So, what about this blimp? Check it out here. You can bet I'll be donating to it now...

-Chad

Think about this. If you are anti-blimp and it does not fly, you are letting down Ron Paul.

maeqFREEDOMfree
12-06-2007, 09:57 AM
bump

work2win
bump.

This is far more than just directly advertising a name, it will be a symbol. When you think blimp, what do you think? Goodyear, right? That's cause nobody else has a freakin blimp!

News stories and curiosity factor will be the big payoff. I think it would be amazing if we could get this thing next to the Statue of Liberty for a day.

Mithridates
Oh good, looks like the blimp link is up on the first page. Nice.

max
12-06-2007, 09:58 AM
damn u naysayers...

u people should be evicted from this movement. All u do is spew fear and negativity.

All of u who bitched about the blimp are the reason why the funding hasnt been reached yet.

Take a bow.

What a bunch of envious losers...jealous that it wasnt your idea...and jealous that some people might make a few bucks..

absolutely pathetic...u people have the same psychological profiles as pro-socialist Hillary supporters....bunch of petty up-tight haters..

worse than trolls

1913_to_2008
12-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Get your asses over to the u tube vids and post comment under Ron Paul videos instead of pouting about the nay sayers.

NerveShocker
12-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Bump for the blimp.

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Mark37snj
12-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Blump

Shink
12-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Bump. I don't know what happened to these forums...

EricRAlbrecht
12-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Blump

bulloncoins
12-06-2007, 10:18 AM
damn u naysayers...

u people should be evicted from this movement. All u do is spew fear and negativity.

All of u who bitched about the blimp are the reason why the funding hasnt been reached yet.

Take a bow.

What a bunch of envious losers...jealous that it wasnt your idea...and jealous that some people might make a few bucks..

absolutely pathetic...u people have the same psychological profiles as pro-socialist Hillary supporters....bunch of petty up-tight haters..

worse than trolls

And this post will help draw in funds, ...... how?

What, in life, is exactly as you would have it? Yes, some things about the war sucks, but the revolution will have been worth it in the end.

Reach out. Don't lash out.

icon124
12-06-2007, 10:19 AM
The blimp is getting so close to reaching the 200k mark, right now it's around 127,600 BUT we only have until Friday at midnight to get this done!

XM Radio WANTS TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE BLIMP...by themselves they can reach to millions of people

ALSO, Ron Paul asked about the blimp yesterday to a few grassroots waiting for him in the airport!!!!! We have the attention we will need, all we need is the final 72k to get this thing flying

If you can donate PLEASE HELP!
If you can't PLEASE try to spread the word!
Anything you can do will help!

Also digg this article to get it to the front page of the digg!!!!

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Blimp_NEEDS_200K_By_Midnight_Friday_Decem ber_7

1913_to_2008
12-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Well I just posted another 100 comments on u tube.

icon124
12-06-2007, 10:30 AM
cmon guys we gotta get this done

sirachman
12-06-2007, 10:31 AM
bump,

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE CALL YOUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS!

Jimmy
12-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Bump

fxmercenary
yes lets get this thing airborne !!!!

icon124
^ Thank you....and to the people who post negative things about the blimp....why post at all...this is for the people who want the blimp in the air...it makes sense

XM wants to cover the blimp....
Ron Paul asks about it...

If you want to donate then donate....if not then ok....but do u have to post negative comments?

Shink
12-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Click the link in my sig. Ron Paul wants the blimp!

jake
12-06-2007, 10:44 AM
push the blimp for votes!!

EricRAlbrecht
12-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Bump

NerveShocker
12-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Bump for the Blimp!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

BeFranklin
12-06-2007, 11:03 AM
This is a great event, it is generating press already, will amplify the tea party,
and will be really awesome when it flies over Wall Street and later Times Square
on New Years!!

krott5333
12-06-2007, 11:06 AM
ill do another $40 or so later tonight.

RonPaulCult
12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Wow XM radio wants to be on the blimp next week doing a report!?!

Just imagine how many other media outlets will want to get up there!

This better happen or I"ll cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jake
12-06-2007, 11:27 AM
The Blimp is going MAINSTREAM! Donate NOW! :)

BlueGecko
12-06-2007, 11:32 AM
No matter the bias of MSM

Reporters/ writers/ journalists, cameramen

Want to ride the blimp!

The could cover Paris fing Hilton or ride in a blimp for the day

GO BLIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueGecko
12-06-2007, 11:33 AM
http://ronpaulblimp.com/

$125,325 purchased as of 12:32 pm 12/06/07 EST
plus $5,500 in wire transfer purchases as of 3 pm EST 12/05/07

GO BLIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NerveShocker
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Blimp Bump!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Chibioz
12-06-2007, 12:34 PM
I put in 100 bucks at the beginning to help get this project off the ground. I wish I could donate some more but I can't without touching my Dec. 16th savings. If we can create even a bit of joy for Dr. Paul by launching the blimp, that's enough to convince me that my money was well spent. Please donate to the blimp!

Ben Elliott
12-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Help Digg out by getting it to the front page.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Get_the_Ron_Paul_Blimp_in_the_air

RonPaulCult
12-06-2007, 12:45 PM
For those of you that want a blimp please go to a few message boards RIGHT NOW (ones that you use and even some you don't) where people might be into Ron Paul and tell them about the blimp.

Also - myspace/facebook everything. Let's get the word out.

Go make comments on Ron Paul videos and mention the blimp.

I get the feeling tens of thousands of supporters out there would donate if they just KNEW ABOUT THE BLIMP!

Santa Barbarian
12-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Post a message in all your meetup groups also! This blimp will be awsome for us!

slantedview
12-06-2007, 01:16 PM
The Blimp is going MAINSTREAM! Donate NOW! :)
Go Blimp!!!

GeorgiaRPFan
12-06-2007, 01:20 PM
It is so going to rock when all of us RonBots spam the skies of America with our blimp.

Chibioz
12-06-2007, 01:21 PM
We RonBots will soon control land, sea, air, internet, and the primaries. :D

Voluntaryist
12-06-2007, 01:35 PM
We RonBots will soon control land, sea, air, internet, and the primaries. :D

And after that, we will control space with a RON PAUL MOON BASE!

All your base are belong to ron Paul :D

malibu
12-06-2007, 01:46 PM
We gotta pimp this blimp!

Look honey . . . up in the sky - "Wij hebben geen zeppelin. Het is een blimp."

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/60187d30eb.jpg

Eerste presidentiële zeppelin
http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/84860

The best part is the last sentence. They say it's unknown whether Ron Paul will be using the blimp as Air Force One should he win the presidency.

ROTFLOLWTCIMH
(Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud With The Constitution In My Hand)

Arklatex
12-06-2007, 01:50 PM
We need a large donation.

sgrooms
12-06-2007, 01:54 PM
blimp site not loading? anyone else experiencing the same problem?

sgrooms
12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
nvm, just seems server is overloaded

zcopley
12-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes it's slow right now? DOS attack?

I just made my third donation to the blimp ($50)... I'm digging deep. We gotta get this airship up!

Dave Wood
12-06-2007, 02:17 PM
This article just posted:

Grim Lyman Fights on to Save Ron Paul Blimp
Thursday, December 06, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com

An "almost broke" Trevor Lyman has sunk his modest life's savings into promoting the limited-government, presidential campaign of Ron Paul (R-Tex) and moved to New Hampshire as well. Ironically, he may soon have to quit helping to market Ron Paul and the candidate's ideas if the Ron Paul blimp project doesn't get funded, according to sources who know him personally. The effort needs a good-sized injection of cash by tomorrow or is in danger of not launching.

These sources say that while Lyman is an entrepreneur and talented marketer, his passion in the last year has been to help Ron Paul and the candidate’s free-market vision. Those who have interpreted his efforts as being part of a bigger commercial effort may have misread his intention and even the reason the blimp site was set up as it was. The for-profit element was a way to defuse questions about campaign finance. Lyman had little or no part in the specific strategy, though, as has been reported here, he has taken the brunt of some backlash.

Through innovative "mass donation days," Lyman has helped raise perhaps $5 million for the limited government presidential campaign of Ron Paul (R-Tex) and the next fund-raising effort - on December 16th - with which he is identified will likely raise at least a similar amount.

But now sources portray Lyman as grimly fighting on to make the Ron Paul blimp a reality. There are deadlines, and there are also delays. Sources close to Lyman said that several fund-raising efforts including "5 for Five" have been stymied by PayPal which shuts down accounts when too much funding arrives too quickly.

The site can be seen here: www.ronpaulblimp.com

Lyman's "Google" facility - on the blimp site - does work but may take several tries, and not everyone who wants to donate is persistent. A credit card facility is still in the works. Another way to pay is by wire. Those who have not redeemed their pledges should likely do so soon.

The blimp effort needs cash fast. It seemed to have raised over $400,000 but those who oppose Ron Paul may have made false pledges in an effort to derail the Ron Paul blimp project. It may even have been a concerted campaign, of some sort, some sources speculate. Funds must be returned if the blimp doesn't fly – and this is another reason why Lyman and others have not touched a penny to date. An important, free-market fund-raising opportunity may soon be lost, sources say.

(article edited, updated)

Staff Selections - Links

Email Print Smaller Font Larger Font Post Feedback View Feedback Digg! Stubmle It
1. 12/6/2007 - 13:53:49PM
BY: truthseeker
Come on folks !!!!!

Ron Paul and the U.S. needs the blimp to fly !

I have donated more than I pledged.

Let's get the MSM to quit babbling on about religion and talk about the cool blimp going over Boston and New York City.

Donate today!

2. 12/6/2007 - 14:4:49PM
BY: Robin Buckley
While the Ron Paul blimp project is commendable and certainly an attention-getter, I can think of better (and practical) ways to promote Dr. Paul's message. Why not use the $$ and run another full page ad in the Des Moines Register? Since they are deliberately not including him as a viable candidate, it's important that potential voters learn about him and his record.

FMNN REPLY: Already being done?

3. 12/6/2007 - 14:15:1PM
BY: Douglas
What happened to the original site? I won't donate until you add PayPal...

4. 12/6/2007 - 14:20:49PM
BY: Ryan Clintworth
Why not ask the RP Campaign if they'd be willing to re-allocate some of the monies raised directly to the RP Blimp efforts? It'd be easy enough to poll this idea on any of the websites - Tea Party 07, Ron Paul Blimp, or Ron Paul 08 - to gauge previous donors approval or disapproval.....

5. 12/6/2007 - 14:27:22PM
BY: RPV
I was skeptical of the idea until I realized how much they have the media involved already in this. Every media outlet will want to ride the blimp and report on it. This is a brilliant marketing strategy. The Campaign should help out with some $$ if possible.

6. 12/6/2007 - 14:36:49PM
BY: Brad
I chipped in a $100. Two days is going to be rough. Even better press if we pull it off. Don't do the Pledge CRAP again. Collect The Money Before You Say It Is A Success! Rock On Ron Paul !!!

7. 12/6/2007 - 15:2:0PM
BY: Matt
Paypal couldn't be used for a number of reasons. One being that paypal payments wouldn't "settle" in time. If you have a paypal balance and can "front" the money to yourself, then sponsor the blimp and transfer paypal money to your checking/savings/credit card account.

EricRAlbrecht
12-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Bump

EricRAlbrecht
12-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Bump!

Nyte
12-06-2007, 03:05 PM
So last night I filled up my gas tank ($42) and bought Chinese takeout ($13) and thought "And you can't afford $25 for the blimp?"

So I not only made good my pledge today, but I double it. And it felt real good. :o

Mark37snj
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
The site is loading now.

AgentPaul001
12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Less then $60,000 until we can launch the Blimp :) It'd be great to get there today just so we're sure everything is on track.

This will get some much media coverage!

Micahyah
12-06-2007, 03:38 PM
The blimp is already generating media coverage:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/politics/primarysource/2007/12/get_ready_bosto.html

We HAVE TO GET THIS DONE!

NerveShocker
12-06-2007, 03:53 PM
BuMp For The BliMp!

We're doing great so far today! Lets keep it up!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

The Only Woj
12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I've had $90 in parking tickets the last two days ... and I just donated $25 ... so everyone better start coughing up the damn money for the MoneyBlimp

Danny Molina
12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Blump.

Revolution9
12-06-2007, 04:02 PM
You've tried as much as you can to derail the blimp, and you've failed. Go away please...

Typical Melchizidekian machinations for diversion of capital. Frigging theocratic mountbankes..

HTH
Randy

Ethek
12-06-2007, 04:06 PM
The campaign has hinted they have big plans to work around (and under) the blimp. I am going to put down $100 tonight

Revolution9
12-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Get your asses over to the u tube vids and post comment under Ron Paul videos instead of pouting about the nay sayers.

You do not have the shoes to stand in to demand anything of max. You can b ust your ass from now till elections and he will still have done more than you.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
12-06-2007, 04:08 PM
And this post will help draw in funds, ...... how?

What, in life, is exactly as you would have it? Yes, some things about the war sucks, but the revolution will have been worth it in the end.

Reach out. Don't lash out.

He is dead flat correct and these punks need taking behind the shed and given a willow whipping..metaphorically speaking. If you reach out and your hand gets bit the biter needs a good hard smack to the chops.

Randy

RonPaulCult
12-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Who here thinks this blimp will make Ron Paul win?

Am I crazy?

Dave Wood
12-06-2007, 04:19 PM

Am I crazy?

Imho, everything about Ron`s campaign has been unique.......why shouldnt we add a BLIMP to mix:)

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Well, the boston globe has already published an article stating the blimp will be in boston on the 16th... we'd look kinda stupid if it wasn't there... we would make history if it was... plus get mega media coverage.
I can see Wolf Blitzer taking a ride on the blimp...all he could say... "Amazing!"
How about an Adam Curry podcast from the gondola of the blimp?
The possibilities are unlimited with the blimp... I only wish we had started it sooner! Perhaps, the timing is right.... everything seems to be falling into place.

nullvalu
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
How much more do they need to raise as of right now by tomorrow night? I'll probably throw in $50 tomorrow.

frasu
12-06-2007, 04:27 PM

Am I crazy?

How do we know voting will make Ron Paul win? How do we know money donation will him make win?

C'mon, all we have is the strength of our actions and the passion for RP ideas of freedom and respect of constitution. Not really the ace in the deck... Nothing is for sure, that's why we put so much into this!

Let the blimp fly, let's show how much we want this... It is a grassroots effort... It is voluntary, if u don't agree, don't donate... This is a post for those who need encouragements or reminder.

nathanmn
12-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Have some of the big names that support Ron Paul been contacted about this? Peter Schiff, Lew Rockwell, Joseph Mercola, etc ? Since there is no limit one person's support could get it in the air.

Anyways, I've donated, pimped this on the Ron Paul groups in myspace, sent out a bulletin, and promoted it on another forum. We NEED to get this done. No excuses. I am going to donate again if need be...

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 04:34 PM
How much more do they need to raise as of right now by tomorrow night? I'll probably throw in $50 tomorrow.

$50,000 to go.

RP4Pres2008
12-06-2007, 04:40 PM
$50,000 to go.

We need to get about another $15k to have a chance of passing it tomorrow.

Get that money to the BLIMP! :D

Trigonx
12-06-2007, 04:45 PM
$10-$25 helps if thats all you care to throw towards the blimp. We have less than $50,000 to go by friday to get it in the air.

I'm gonna donate another $25 tomorrow, on top of the $25 already today

slantedview
12-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I can see Wolf Blitzer taking a ride on the blimp...all he could say... "Amazing!"
LOL!!

This is true.

shadow26
12-06-2007, 04:50 PM
$50,000 to go.
If our goal is to spread the word about Ron Paul, then let's get this damn blimp in the air NOW. Even if the Tea Party is wildly successful; 99.9999% of Americans won't even hear about it, nor would they care. But you fly a BLIMP from NC to Boston, over an area inhabited by FIFTY MILLION people; you can bet everyone one of them will know Ron Paul's name. "Mommy! It's the Ron Paul blimp!". Make it happen.

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 04:55 PM
we are bringing a $1000 every 15 minutes looks like...

ReallyNow
12-06-2007, 04:56 PM
If our goal is to spread the word about Ron Paul, then let's get this damn blimp in the air NOW. Even if the Tea Party is wildly successful; 99.9999% of Americans won't even hear about it, nor would they care. But you fly a BLIMP from NC to Boston, over an area inhabited by FIFTY MILLION people; you can bet everyone one of them will know Ron Paul's name. "Mommy! It's the Ron Paul blimp!". Make it happen.

Are you serious with this? A blimp is going to be better than a wildly successful tea party? "Mommy! It's the Ron Paul blimp!" This has to be a joke post.

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Just a reminder, there is a way that you can rid yourselves of trolls. Our forum has an ignore function that acts like a person "ban" button. If you need to know how to use it pm me.
Its better than feeding trolls. You can starve them.

Mckarnin
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Have some of the big names that support Ron Paul been contacted about this? Peter Schiff, Lew Rockwell, Joseph Mercola, etc ? Since there is no limit one person's support could get it in the air.

Anyways, I've donated, pimped this on the Ron Paul groups in myspace, sent out a bulletin, and promoted it on another forum. We NEED to get this done. No excuses. I am going to donate again if need be...

I contacted Joseph Mercola since I've been a member of his site for over 2 years.

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Looks like donations are starting to spike:
http://http://ronpaulgraphs.com/thumb_blimp_actual_total.png

Wonkette must have put out another hate piece or something.

ronpaulitician
12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Google Checkout? Wire?

No PayPal option?

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Google Checkout? Wire?

No PayPal option?

Paypal would not make the funds immediately available as we need them. Paypal is a bitch in that manner. I'm using them for my campaign website and they have been nothing but trouble from the beginning.. at least for me, not the people donating.

Mckarnin
12-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Google Checkout? Wire?

No PayPal option?

Working on credit cards, perhaps PayPal. The ramp up for this thing has been so short we haven't had enough time for all the approvals and what have you for the other forms of payment to go through. Thanks for your patience!

koob
12-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Blimp + Teaparty = omg it's too good to even know.

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 05:25 PM
//

Dave Wood
12-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Probably bad idea but:

Tucker Carlson and his buddies on the blimp.....now THAT would be publicity, not sure if it would be positive or negative publicity though:o:eek:

Voluntaryist
12-06-2007, 05:40 PM

Am I crazy?

Shock and awe, baby. Shock and awe.

RonPaulCult
12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Are you serious with this? A blimp is going to be better than a wildly successful tea party? "Mommy! It's the Ron Paul blimp!" This has to be a joke post.

I honestly think that the tea party is important - it is vital to the campaign in so many ways

BUT

that will only be reported on the news. And only a portion of the population care about politics and current events

But a blimp over the skies of New Hampshire - I honestly believe it will be bigger than the tea party. It will have people talking. It will reach people that would have otherwise never heard the name Ron Paul.

AND I think it will get more press than the tea party (and reach those same tv watching types)

shadow26
12-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Hardly. The tea party is a fundraiser. The blimp is designed to get Ron Paul's name out in front of people. People can't donate if they have never heard of him. You can raise $20 million on Tea Party day, but the story itself just won't reach that many people, and 99.9999% of the American people just won't care about fundraising news, no matter HOW successful. A blimp? That story will be everywhere. Raise awareness with the blimp; then count the spike in donations on the 16th. A win-win one-two punch that could launch Paul into the stratosphere. By the way...kids LOVE blimps, and happy kids just might inspire parents to 'GOOGLE' Ron Paul.

shadow26
12-06-2007, 05:52 PM
I honestly think that the tea party is important - it is vital to the campaign in so many ways

BUT

that will only be reported on the news. And only a portion of the population care about politics and current events

But a blimp over the skies of New Hampshire - I honestly believe it will be bigger than the tea party. It will have people talking. It will reach people that would have otherwise never heard the name Ron Paul.

AND I think it will get more press than the tea party (and reach those same tv watching types)

Good to see SOMEONE else gets it! :) It's all about marketing...

ReallyNow
12-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Hardly. The tea party is a fundraiser. The blimp is designed to get Ron Paul's name out in front of people. People can't donate if they have never heard of him. You can raise $20 million on Tea Party day, but the story itself just won't reach that many people, and 99.9999% of the American people just won't care about fundraising news, no matter HOW successful. A blimp? That story will be everywhere. Raise awareness with the blimp; then count the spike in donations on the 16th. A win-win one-two punch that could launch Paul into the stratosphere. By the way...kids LOVE blimps, and happy kids just might inspire parents to 'GOOGLE' Ron Paul.

This is wrong on so many levels and I hope you're not suggesting people donate a portion of their tea party money to the blimp fund. The tea party has two purposes. One, obviously is to raise money for the campaign which will be used to promote Ron Paul. Two, as a promotional tool itself as a very big day will provide lots of free coverage.

The blimp could or could not be a success...I don't think anyone really knows but I do know that it won't be more significant than the Tea Party.

pacelli
12-06-2007, 05:56 PM
I've donated, I was initially opposed, but since Dr. Paul himself mentioned it, that sold me. Also his campaign mentioned that the strategy was for the campaign to hit a peak in the first 9 days after christmas. We will absolutely build it up to an earth-shattering level with the teaparty + blimp combined. This has MSM written all over it. I think it is very important to get the blimp off the ground.

shadow26
12-06-2007, 05:57 PM

BUT

Speaking of the news...do you have ANY IDEA how many reporters will be gnawing their right arms off to get a chance to interview Paul LIVE from the bridge of the blimp? We haven't even scratched the surface of the possibilities here...;)

CelestialRender
12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
This is wrong on so many levels and I hope you're not suggesting people donate a portion of their tea party money to the blimp fund. The tea party has two purposes. One, obviously is to raise money for the campaign which will be used to promote Ron Paul. Two, as a promotional tool itself as a very big day will provide lots of free coverage.

The blimp could or could not be a success...I don't think anyone really knows but I do know that it won't be more significant than the Tea Party.

They're both extremely important. To have either, without the other, would be a huge hit. Both are going to be effective in their own ways.

But really, being a detractor to the blimp at this point is a bit silly. It obviously has enough steam to get off the ground, and we're talking about tons of free media coverage, and media coverage in "ooh look isn't that cool?" pieces, not just fundraising/political news (which only a very few people pay attention to.)

tsetsefly
12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
bump

jjockers
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Get the blimp in the air. The Tea Party will be a success so long as we work our tails off promoting it. Right now, we need to promote the blimp and get it going. Then, focus solely on the tea party. It will be a success.

nathanmn
12-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Has everyone sent out an email to their meetup groups? Has everyone sent out a bulletin on social networking sites? Have you posted a thread at any forums with Ron Paul supporters? Time is running out.

tremendoustie
12-06-2007, 06:18 PM
They're both extremely important. To have either, without the other, would be a huge hit. Both are going to be effective in their own ways.

But really, being a detractor to the blimp at this point is a bit silly. It obviously has enough steam to get off the ground, and we're talking about tons of free media coverage, and media coverage in "ooh look isn't that cool?" pieces, not just fundraising/political news (which only a very few people pay attention to.)

Yeah, I'm still not thrilled with details about the way it was set up, but the bigger picture is that this will be enormous (no pun intended) for the campaign. Who won't do a story on this? And it will multiply the impact of the tea party. We especially need to have it in high population areas, to get the most bang for the buck IMO. I hope after the teaparty they send it back down the coast to SC and FL. I'm from NH, and it's not going to be most effective there. NH is a bunch of towns with a couple thousand people each, for a grand total of 1M people in the state. We hit all the cities down the coast, and we could fly over 20M people in a week easily. I really didn't intend to turn this into a schedule idea, but there you have it :). Unlike most advertising, it's the same price no matter how many people we reach, and we should take advantage of that. Sporting events when possible would be nice too.

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I'm still not thrilled with details about the way it was set up, but the bigger picture is that this will be enormous (no pun intended) for the campaign. Who won't do a story on this? And it will multiply the impact of the tea party. We especially need to have it in high population areas, to get the most bang for the buck IMO. I hope after the teaparty they send it back down the coast to SC and FL. I'm from NH, and it's not going to be most effective there. NH is a bunch of towns with a couple thousand people each, for a grand total of 1M people in the state. We hit all the cities down the coast, and we could fly over 20M people in a week easily. I really didn't intend to turn this into a schedule idea, but there you have it :). Unlike most advertising, it's the same price no matter how many people we reach, and we should take advantage of that. Sporting events when possible would be nice too.

College Bowl season is coming up.

shane2
12-06-2007, 06:49 PM
A blimp is going to be better than a wildly successful tea party?It's not an either/or situation, pitting one against the other, but rather a potentially profitable synergy exists here when they are combined to where the blimp promotes the TeaParty.

It would also be short-sighted to assume that supporting the blimp can only be taking $, and thus some of it's eventual media reported success, away from the TeaParty.

Those that do see it that way, see only a zero sum game and ignore the huge leverage the blimp idea unleashes on some people's imagination and new found determination, and their funds, some of which were not previously slated to be donated to either project.

Many, for instance, who had maxed out already, both legally and/or personally conscience-wise, have discovered in the Blimp project, for themselves anyways, something that grabbed their imagination where other options had not. IOW, they are digging up $ for it that was not originally earmarked for anything RP campaign wise. (I'm one of those, to the tune of a healthy four figures towards the blimp.)

The coming huge media attention AND recruiting of excited newbies AND energizing of the existing troops, via the blimp being launched right before the TeaParty and going to Boston in support of it, will have many more, and new, and bigger, donors then eagerly contributing to the TeaParty.

Every $ spent to get the blimp off the ground and headed there will increase both the excitement and momentum for the TeaParty, that will result in many more additional donors and donor $'s for the TeaParty, than the blimp ever cost to launch.

Bottom Line: It's advertising for the TeaParty, done right, and the blimp will more than pay for itself.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the $200,000 that'll be spent to get it there adds another $2 million to the Tea Party take! But, regardless, what if it added only $400,000? Then, it still clearly would have been worthwhile advertising $'s spent. Especially considering that some % of those blimp donations were not ever slated to go to the TeaParty, or perhaps anything RP campaign related, to begin with, until the whole blimp mystique had grabbed hold and opened up some wallets anew. AND, as a bonus, we can look forward to all the other blimp media and RP name recognition and recruiting and current troops enthused, that won't even become evident till after the TeaParty!

Anyways, this is so really huge, on so many levels, that we won't truly begin to grasp it all till we see it and start shaking our heads in disbelief in the midst of the storm it'll unleash. Get ready to be having prospects be more open, and even seeking you out, to learn about RP than ever before, and be ready to welcome a lot more newbies embracing RP's message and eagerly joining with all us wild-n-crazy guys who even got a blimp up & cruising around for Ron Paul!

- Shane

Ball
12-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Let's stop thinking about Tea Party vs Blimp.

I have my Tea Party money ready to go, but that doesn't mean we can't have a blimp!

What difference is $0.5m in the money bomb going to make in terms of news coverage, anyway? If we donate more than $4.3m, it'll be newsworthy.

The nay-sayers are making me want to donate more.

MozoVote
12-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Not everyone can go to Boston on the 16th. But, many MANY people on the east coast may see the blimp, or hear about it.

BLUMP!

work2win
12-06-2007, 07:44 PM
It's not an either/or situation, pitting one against the other, but rather a potentially profitable synergy exists here when they are combined to where the blimp promotes the TeaParty.

This is our opportunity to pull another much-needed media stunt. The Blimp will bring balance to the typical campaign coverage we get with its cool and unique appeal.

shane2
12-06-2007, 07:56 PM
This is our opportunity to pull another much-needed media stunt. The Blimp will bring balance to the typical campaign coverage we get with its cool and unique appeal.True.

Bottom Line; Proves both the message from RP and the messenger here, the blimp, are unique and both need/deserve a closer look.

BTW, we own political blimping now, as none of the other campaigns can do it without being a johnny-late-comer.

Dontcha just know every candidate has lambasted their people for not having done it themselves!

Gotta love it!

- Shane

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 08:35 PM
//

work2win
12-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Only $36k to go!!!!

This will be one blimp that the MSM and establishment never saw comming!

Got Liberty?
12-06-2007, 09:10 PM
I just donated $50 to the blimp project. Does this mean I get to ride on the blimp
for 5.4 minutes? :confused:

:) Hi, I'm new here! :)

:) :) :)

Hi :) :)

wfd40
12-06-2007, 09:14 PM
I just donated $50 to the blimp project. Does this mean I get to ride on the blimp

Welcome friend :)

I dig the handle

PRIEST
12-06-2007, 09:28 PM

I believe you will be entered into a drawing to ride the blimp. As far as I know, only the huge donors are guaranteed a ride. Felt good to contribute to freedom, didn't it!

Menthol Patch
12-06-2007, 09:29 PM
We need to get this blimp in the air so we can start focusing on the Tea Party!

torchbearer
12-06-2007, 09:37 PM
:)

Free Bubba
12-06-2007, 10:16 PM
There is no limit to what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

Setting up lines of demarcation based on our differences leaves us paralyzed (Exactly where we were before Ron Paul began his campaign. Does anyone want to go back to that era?) Embracing what we share in common will free us to our full potential. This movement has only BEGUN.

And what do we have in common? A love for LIBERTY! And that means Ron Paul.

Let us do all that is in our power. The blimp is unique, the blimp will more than pay for itself, the blimp will be a key part of the crescendo that any successful campaign seeks to achieve. We need to peak in January and early February, and the blimp fits perfectly into this plan.