PDA

View Full Version : I just donated $1150.

groverblue
09-17-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm the greatest. I'm the best. When I donate I donate big. I'm worth 10 hundreds of dollars. There is no one who donates better than I do. I'm putting a fabulous team of cheerleaders together. Really fantastic. You've seen it. Just ask Tom Brady. He just endorsed my donation. And people love him; they really do. Not more than me, though. Ramblings. The rest of the donors cant.... look how ugly you click your mouse on that submit button. I mean, really really ugly, and I'm not... look, I'm friends with everyone. You know. I'm friends with everyone. I've made a zillion friends on my donation trail. Just really wonderful people. My donations are through the roof. Sky high. I have to look down and squint at the rest of you. Helicopter.

libertyplz
09-17-2015, 06:23 PM
Who knew Trump was Rand supporter? :eek:

liberty_nc
09-17-2015, 06:25 PM
I bet trump donated a dollar so next debate he can say, "I have gave you political donations!!"

groverblue
09-17-2015, 06:26 PM
I bet trump donated a dollar so next debate he can say, "I have gave you political donations!!"

haha. And the Rand could response "yeah, and I refunded that money immediately!" :)

JK/SEA
09-17-2015, 06:33 PM
epic.

liberty_nc
09-17-2015, 06:36 PM
A good response, although very unlikely would be for Rand to pull a dollar bill out of his pocket and say "here is your donation back Mr. Trump"

libertyplz
09-17-2015, 06:47 PM
epic.

Other acceptable answers include:

- Spectacular
- The best
- The greatest
- Huge
- really huge!
- big
- biggest

tangent4ronpaul
09-17-2015, 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtueruO5sL0

Went searching for a "Send in the clowns [trolls]" parody and all I found was this lousy YouTube! :(

-t

liberty_nc
09-17-2015, 07:15 PM
or yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ge

nikcers
09-17-2015, 07:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/wcEHB.jpg

r3volution 3.0
09-17-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm the greatest. I'm the best. When I donate I donate big. I'm worth 10 hundreds of dollars. There is no one who donates better than I do. I'm putting a fabulous team of cheerleaders together. Really fantastic. You've seen it. Just ask Tom Brady. He just endorsed my donation. And people love him; they really do. Not more than me, though. Ramblings. The rest of the donors cant.... look how ugly you click your mouse on that submit button. I mean, really really ugly, and I'm not... look, I'm friends with everyone. You know. I'm friends with everyone. I've made a zillion friends on my donation trail. Just really wonderful people. My donations are through the roof. Sky high. I have to look down and squint at the rest of you. Helicopter.

Well played Sir

carlton
09-17-2015, 08:03 PM
Groverblue must spread some wealth around before he donates to Rand again, :D

groverblue
09-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Groverblue must spread some wealth around before he donates to Rand again, :D

I already do; it's called high fucking taxes. ;)