PDA

View Full Version : "You know you can't win" response

filmmaker58
12-06-2007, 06:45 AM
The next time someone tells Ron Paul, "You know you can't win", I think he should have some fun and say "Oh you shouldn't have said that. Now you're going to get 20,000 emails, and maybe even a few flowers. It's been known to happen that people who say that get a few flowers from some of my supporters". So enjoy your flowers, I hope they don't send you too many".

then we send them about a thoudand orders of flowers. I think flowers work good because they are a pain in the butt to dispose of. Ron Paul has done something like this suggesting bumperstickers (I sent a dozen) but they are too easy to throw away.

I would have loved if he'd said something like that on "The View". 1000 bouquets of flowers would shut that lady up.

transistor
12-06-2007, 07:09 AM
waste of money

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Sign Wave Dec 15
Moneybomb Dec 16
Canvass Dec 17 to the 23

That is how we show them we can win.

Support Operation Front Door (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor)!

Operation Front Door: Basically the plan is to get meetups all across the country to have a big canvassing push the week after the 16th. This will coincide with the December 16th tea party-

Picture this; You're sitting at home watching the evening news and you're seeing "Ron Paul makes another fund raising record" then 'knock-knock'- it's Ron Paul supporters at your door. That's kind of the idea. While the media is pushing the fund raising we're knocking on doors showing how strong this grassroots campaign is and offering information about Ron Paul....