PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Rand Paul on Fox News w/ Bill Hemmer 9/17

jct74
09-17-2015, 02:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWHimNglR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWHimNglR8

squirl22
09-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Good interview...he sounds optimistic unlike many people on this site and the media who are once again saying he is done.

xyze2008
09-17-2015, 06:21 PM
How can Rand Paul be so sure about the reshuffle? I've been analyzing all three campaigns both of his dad and this campaign and I know there is a conceited effort from the media, the candidates and anyone else involved to keep him out of winning the nomination. How does Dr Paul know?

hells_unicorn
09-17-2015, 06:23 PM
How can Rand Paul be so sure about the reshuffle? I've been analyzing all three campaigns both of his dad and this campaign and I know there is a conceited effort from the media, the candidates and anyone else involved to keep him out of winning the nomination. How does Dr Paul know?

Internal polling, particularly in early states where Ron Paul did well would be my guess. Granted, this might not be reflected in the polls immediately, most likely because these polling companies are not getting paid to poll LIKELY VOTERS yet, which is what they usually do a couple weeks before the Iowa caucus, hence Ron Paul's sudden rise in the polls last time around.

timosman
09-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Great question Bill:

Where did this whole thing start with you and Donald Trump ?

This is the most pressing issue of our times. He really left no stone unturned on this one. :rolleyes:

freejack
09-17-2015, 07:37 PM
Rand just unleashed some pretty harsh fightin' words.

http://media.giphy.com/media/9aXNIJ22JQpvG/giphy.gif

Jackie Moon
09-18-2015, 04:38 AM
Good interview...he sounds optimistic unlike many people on this site and the media who are once again saying he is done.

Yeah... Rand is cool, calm and reasoned. He know it's a marathon and that things haven't even really started yet. No reason to panic. Some people, especially media, are so reactionary and put too much in to what happened the last 5 minutes.

It's like sports. Lose the first game of the season and it's "oh no, we suck, fire the coach"... win the next game and the same people say "woo, we're goin all the way".

Internal polling, particularly in early states where Ron Paul did well would be my guess. Granted, this might not be reflected in the polls immediately, most likely because these polling companies are not getting paid to poll LIKELY VOTERS yet, which is what they usually do a couple weeks before the Iowa caucus, hence Ron Paul's sudden rise in the polls last time around.

Yeah, he said the same thing in the other interview posted. Makes sense that it would be internal polling, and seems like he's hinting at that.

I wonder if they did their own live debate polling also. Hannity asked him who it was that won and was going to move up and he joked "I can't do all of your work for you and tell you who won and the polls, but I've already given you big news that there's going to be a reshuffling next week".

MarcusI
09-18-2015, 05:40 AM
Btw Rand is tied for 7th in the RCP average at 3.3 - not 11th with 1% like Trump claimed. Well, still nothing to brag about much.

hells_unicorn
09-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Btw Rand is tied for 7th in the RCP average at 3.3 - not 11th with 1% like Trump claimed. Well, still nothing to brag about much.

Trump uses whatever numbers that make him look good or whoever he is attacking look bad, and the "special" part of it all is that he never even bothers qualifying his statements so you can tell what polls he's actually citing, which is just "so wonderful". (sarcasm)