PDA

View Full Version : Llepard USA Today Ad reprint ChipIn at 25% - please give it a boost!

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 03:53 AM
Greetings and salutations to everyone here at Ron Paul Forums! I am an Assistant Organizer in the Carbondale, IL meetup group. I have to start off by saying that I'm very proud of our little group down here in "Little Egypt." Since it was founded in mid-July, our ranks have swelled to nearly a hundred members! And they are some of the most passionate, dedicated people I have ever met. Marching in parades, passing out literature, gathering petition signatures, and sacrificing countless hours for what we all believe in so strongly.......I have never been a part of something as profoundly amazing as the Ron Paul movement, and I can honestly say that it has completely changed my life. I'm 100% sure that most if not all of you feel the same way.

Many of you were instrumental in the design of the USA Today ad, and I have to say that it was very impressive to say the least. I watched its creation from start to finish and was simply floored by the coordinated effort that went into producing it. It was a prime example of the strength of the freedom message that has united us all. No other candidate besides Ron Paul has that kind of support. None.

Mr. Lepard is a real hero for what he did, no doubt about it. But in my mind we're all heroes, each and every one of us. From the woman telling her neighbor about Dr. Paul to the guy handing out slim jims on the street to the Larry Lepards of this great country, we are all bound by the same force: HOPE. Ron Paul and his message have kindled a spirit of generosity and kinship among freedom-loving Americans that we are not likely to see again in our lifetimes. This is our one shot to make things right again for our great republic, and it is up to us to seize the moment before it disappears forever.

As I said before, we SoIL Ron Paul supporters have a lot of passion....but not a lot of money. This area is fairly depressed economically, and many of our group members are college students like myself who struggle just to get by. Some have families and are living paycheck to paycheck, yet spend nearly all of their spare time campaigning for Dr. Paul. We operate on a shoestring budget, and I only wish you could see for yourselves all that we have accomplished in spite of it.

It was my idea to run the Lepard ad in our area's largest circulating newspaper, the Southern Illinoisan. The Sunday edition reaches nearly 40,000 readers, so having this ad in print would expose a huge number of voters and potential donors to Ron Paul. It is our hope to have the ad submitted and paid for by December 10th so that it can be run on Dec. 16th: the same day as the Tea Party. With this ad, our goal is to make Ron Paul a household name in this area in addition to making the Tea Party an even bigger success than it is destined to be. But we can't do it alone.

The cost for a 3/4 page ad is $2,930. There are over 5,000 active members in this forum. If HALF of you donated even a buck or two, our goal would be easily met. So far we have raised over $700 in a single day, and we need to keep up that pace in order to reach our goal on time.

Time is running short. The ChipIn ends at midnight on Monday, December 10th. Please visit http://carbondale.chipin.com/ron-paul-ad today and make your most generous donation. Together we can transform southern Illinois into "Ron Paul country"!

Benaiah
12-06-2007, 04:02 AM
bump because every American should see that ad.

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 05:33 AM
This ad will reach TENS OF THOUSANDS of potential voters and donors for the campaign. Please give us a hand!

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 07:00 AM
This ad will reach TENS OF THOUSANDS of potential voters and donors for the campaign. Please give us a hand!

Yeah, what he said! :)

Mark
12-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Great idea!

goldenequity
12-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Great idea...... I'm in/money sent....for $25
Let's get this done for So. Illinois.... :)

voytechs
12-06-2007, 07:26 AM
I can't do chipins. The google checkout is great, if you can provide google or both then I can help out.

paypal has spending limits set when you don't have your checking account connected up. I disconnected mine due to security problems, so I already passed my limit and chipin is useless now for me.

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 07:59 AM
I can't do chipins. The google checkout is great, if you can provide google or both then I can help out.

paypal has spending limits set when you don't have your checking account connected up. I disconnected mine due to security problems, so I already passed my limit and chipin is useless now for me.

With the ChipIn, it's either PayPal or direct deposit. I chose PayPal because I'm very familiar with it after 7 years of use, plus it's easy to do refunds and keep track of donations. A necessary evil, I guess you could say.

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Please donate a few dollars, folks....every little bit helps!

http://carbondale.chipin.com/ron-paul-ad

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Great idea...... I'm in/money sent....for $25
Let's get this done for So. Illinois.... :)

You da man :)

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 09:20 AM
242 views and ONE donation. That's good, right?

Kingfisher
12-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Bump

jpinkerton
12-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Looks like you're about a third there...I'm between paychecks so can't help you out. But can bump!

maeqFREEDOMfree
12-06-2007, 09:53 AM
bump bump bump. Imagine if each of our meetups organized a mass publication on the same day for as many local papers as we can...i'm going to start looking into this in my area

piotr1
12-06-2007, 10:31 AM
I donated my 2 dollars! 8)

Derek Johnson
12-06-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm chipin in, great idea. I announced the Boston tea party event on Mark Levin's radio show a few nights ago.....

...I don't think Mark is going to make it...

;)

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 12:43 PM
37% now!

You are all amazing, every single one of you! I am truly humbled.

(p.s. - please keep donating :) )

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 04:23 PM
40%!

RP4Pres2008
12-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Awesome! Worthy cause!

Look how much good Llepard's ad has done for the campaign, our numbers are up everywhere!

DONATE DONATE DONATE :D

RonPaulFever
12-06-2007, 11:09 PM
44%

$1,300 raised with $1,630 remaining to reach the goal in the next five days.

With 5 days to go.....we can do this! I know everyone is concentrating on the blimp and the Tea Party, but to put it into perspective, if the 5,000 active members on this forum each donated 34 CENTS, this would be a success!

RonPaulFever
12-07-2007, 12:44 AM
45%

Little by little.....

RonPaulFever
12-07-2007, 01:31 AM
www.ronpaulbump.com

runderwo
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
bump