PDA

View Full Version : 25,978 pledges now on tea party, we can get 30.000!

qwerty
12-06-2007, 02:13 AM
25,978 pledges at 1:20 am EST 12/6/07
178,350 total visitors - 12/05/07

Come on people, spread the message about it!

conctact meetup group members

contact myspace members

post the url to ron paul related youtube videos

post the info to other messageboards

tell everyone you know about it

contact facebook members

Come there many opportunitys, please help us make this HUGE!

Oliver
12-06-2007, 02:25 AM
It would've been a good move to promote the event in
Newspapers or even on television. I mean you guys live
in a country with 300,000,000 people. 30,000 people
are 0.01% of the whole countries population...

qwerty
12-06-2007, 02:33 AM
You know we could use some guerilla tactics...

Call your radio station or tv station and try get on air, when you get tell them about this one! Free publicity, reach hundreds of thousands in 1 minute and itīs pretty cheap...

Also alert your local media for this one!!!

Oliver
12-06-2007, 02:38 AM
You know we could use some guerilla tactics...

Call your radio station or tv station and try get on air, when you get tell them about this one! Free publicity, reach hundreds of thousands in 1 minute and itīs pretty cheap...

Also alert your local media for this one!!!

I guess it's too late to air ads about the event, but it surely
would be a good Idea to at least make the Media aware of
the Event. Did someone made an Ad for Newspapers? There's
a good chance that there's still some time left to get the word
out via the Print-Media.

Man from La Mancha
12-06-2007, 02:45 AM
Some kind of super stunt like what Evil Knievel did would attract a lot of PR. Any stunt man out there that wants PR and promote Ron?

derdy
12-06-2007, 02:50 AM
We're having a sign making party on Friday and I intend to make some signs about the Tea Party for our sign wave in fron of a huge mall. Also, we're having a BBQ to raise money for the Billboards/campaign in the parking lot off of 40&Hampton, right across the street from a Fox news affiliate. :D

Then we're having a sign wave on the 15th on a super-busy intersection. I'm going to get as many people as possible on board for this

Andrew-Austin
12-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Since so many Ron Paul supporters roam youtube, just promote this via comments. I'm sure many youtubers have not yet signed this.

qwerty
12-06-2007, 03:18 AM
Since so many Ron Paul supporters roam youtube, just promote this via comments. I'm sure many youtubers have not yet signed this.

Itīs more like RONTUBE now... ;)

eric_cartman
12-06-2007, 03:33 AM
want to know how to promote the tea party?

GET THE BLIMP IN THE AIR!

media will start to cover the lead up to the tea party if we get this blimp flying. it will also build excitement for the tea party. everyone's gonna wanna see the blimp in boston and then be a part of the tea party. they only need another $80K. The excitement that that $80K brings will bring in more than double at the tea party!

EvilEngineer
12-06-2007, 05:10 AM
There are way more supporters for the Tea party than what have signed up. Many do not want to sign up there due to the spam problem over the past few weeks, and some don't know about the site but do know about the day. We will be very shocked come the 16th, I just hope the servers can handle it.

ronpaulyourmom
12-06-2007, 05:29 AM
It's been mentioned on CNN multiple times as well as many online blogs and some news articles; none of which mention the website. Let's see if that helps as well.

qwerty
12-06-2007, 05:44 AM
It's been mentioned on CNN multiple times as well as many online blogs and some news articles; none of which mention the website. Let's see if that helps as well.

And we still have 10 days left to promote it...