PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check: Why Marriage Licenses Have Nothing To Do With God, Kim Davis

juleswin
09-08-2015, 06:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRF159N8_pY

Ben Swann takes a look at the case of Kim Davis, the Kentucky County Clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses. But is Davis way off the mark when she talks about theology and the law?

Henry Rogue
09-08-2015, 08:56 PM
I've taken the opportunity to advance that notion in a few minds that I know. Time will tell if that seed has taken root.

Ender
09-08-2015, 09:05 PM
YES!!!

I have been saying this from the beginning!

Thank you Ben Swann!!!

Sola_Fide
09-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Some things were good and some things were bad in that.

To say "Jesus never said anything about gay marriage" is wrong because Jesus is the same God as Yahweh. The same God said what He said Iin the Old Testament and in the New Testament.

heavenlyboy34
09-08-2015, 10:20 PM
Well done, Mr Swann. Unfortunate so many people don't know the origin of marriage licensing and regime regulation of the marriage sacrament. :(

heavenlyboy34
09-08-2015, 10:20 PM
Some things were good and some things were bad in that.

To say "Jesus never said anything about gay marriage" is wrong because Jesus is the same God as Yahweh. The same God said what He said Iin the Old Testament and in the New Testament.

This^^

tod evans
09-09-2015, 05:28 AM
What she should have done according to the law isn't the issue for me, neither is homosexual "marriage", I'm tickled pink to see the Evangelical bloc having their eyes opened to the government they promote so stridently.

There are too many diverse groups fighting for control of the federal government, rather than promote one group over another I'd rather see the fed lose power altogether.