PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Help Me Fight The Warmongers...And Get A Signed Copy of My New Book!

tangent4ronpaul
09-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Dear Friend,

As I look around the world today, I have never been so concerned over the threat of a major war breaking out.

The central bankers destroy our currency and prosperity, while the crazed neocons have blown up much of the Middle East and unleashed ISIS in the process.

And yet now they want more!

These are terrifying times for those of us who believe that with peace comes prosperity, and that war only brings poverty and moral decay.

But together you and I can stop them.

In fact we are stopping them. In just two years my Institute for Peace and Prosperity has become a real powerhouse, fighting back against the war machine. But I need your help.

http://the-free-foundation.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a6b3044a9fe8889c822d11c16&id=cd32a6e30c&e=0e74d68fab

That is why I am writing to ask whether you would support my Institute with a generous tax-deductible donation -- and I have a special, limited-time offer for you at the end!

http://the-free-foundation.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a6b3044a9fe8889c822d11c16&id=25841b1e74&e=0e74d68fab

I’d like to tell you a bit about the Institute’s successes, but first, I’d like to show you what we are up against:

Blame China: The stock market has taken a beating recently. The Federal Reserve’s manipulation of our currency and monetary policy is largely to blame.

But politicians and pundits are rushing to blame someone else.

It’s all China’s fault, they claim. The trillions printed out of thin air by the Federal Reserve? China. Their calls for a trade war are dangerous, as trade wars often lead to shooting wars.

War with Russia: In Ukraine, the US is training that country’s military and providing “free” weapons. Next year Washington will spend $200 million on military training in a country openly threatening war with Russia.

We cannot afford it and it makes no sense to unnecessarily provoke a war with Russia.

Libya’s “Liberation”: After the 2011 US-led attack on Libya, the country has been inundated with Islamic extremists. Libya is now in the iron grip of the radicals, with violence often spilling over the border to neighboring countries.

The neocons and “humanitarians” promised us their intervention would usher in a golden age of Libyan democracy. Wrong again.

And now tens of thousands of Libyans are so desperate to escape the mess created by the US-led intervention that they are crossing the sea in whatever they find that can float.

ISIS in Syria and Iraq: In Syria, thousands more refugees are fleeing to Europe to avoid the continuous advance of ISIS – an extremist group that did not exist before the disastrous 2003 US invasion of Iraq and the four-year US attempt to change the Syrian regime.

You can bet the US government will be right there with the national checkbook to pay for the problem created by those who promised an “Arab Spring” in Syria but delivered ISIS instead.

Through it all, my Institute for Peace and Prosperity has been fighting a fairly lonely battle.

Over the Institute’s first two years we have published more than 2,000 articles directly refuting the false claims of the war party.

During that time, we gained nearly 150,000 Facebook followers and our website has had well over four million readers.

In fact, we are punching so far above our weight, our web traffic is up there with organizations ten times our size!

One of our largest expenses last year was the constant server upgrades needed to handle our huge increases in traffic -- a good problem to have.

Our original articles are regularly re-published by Townhall, CNBC, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Zero Hedge, LewRockwell, Infowars, and more. The Drudge Report has picked up several of our articles as well.

This summer the Institute started its own publishing house and its first release is my new book, Swords into Plowshares: A Life in Wartime and a Future of Peace and Prosperity.

With your help there will be many more to come!

We are planning several exciting programs through my Institute as well, including a Young Communicators Fellowship.

And also, plans are in the works for a week long summer school to teach young people the principles of peace and prosperity they will not learn in government schools or in today’s politically correct universities.

We have even more planned but to carry it out we need your help.

Your tax-deductible donation of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or more would enable us to continue our fight against those who would impoverish us -- or worse, launch a war that could end civilization as we know it!

http://the-free-foundation.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a6b3044a9fe8889c822d11c16&id=ce51b42944&e=0e74d68fab

I’d like to tell you a bit about the Institute’s successes, but first, I’d like to show you what we are up against:

Blame China: The stock market has taken a beating recently. The Federal Reserve’s manipulation of our currency and monetary policy is largely to blame.

But politicians and pundits are rushing to blame someone else.

It’s all China’s fault, they claim. The trillions printed out of thin air by the Federal Reserve? China. Their calls for a trade war are dangerous, as trade wars often lead to shooting wars.

War with Russia: In Ukraine, the US is training that country’s military and providing “free” weapons. Next year Washington will spend $200 million on military training in a country openly threatening war with Russia.

We cannot afford it and it makes no sense to unnecessarily provoke a war with Russia.

Libya’s “Liberation”: After the 2011 US-led attack on Libya, the country has been inundated with Islamic extremists. Libya is now in the iron grip of the radicals, with violence often spilling over the border to neighboring countries.

The neocons and “humanitarians” promised us their intervention would usher in a golden age of Libyan democracy. Wrong again.

And now tens of thousands of Libyans are so desperate to escape the mess created by the US-led intervention that they are crossing the sea in whatever they find that can float.

ISIS in Syria and Iraq: In Syria, thousands more refugees are fleeing to Europe to avoid the continuous advance of ISIS – an extremist group that did not exist before the disastrous 2003 US invasion of Iraq and the four-year US attempt to change the Syrian regime.

You can bet the US government will be right there with the national checkbook to pay for the problem created by those who promised an “Arab Spring” in Syria but delivered ISIS instead.

Through it all, my Institute for Peace and Prosperity has been fighting a fairly lonely battle.

Over the Institute’s first two years we have published more than 2,000 articles directly refuting the false claims of the war party.

During that time, we gained nearly 150,000 Facebook followers and our website has had well over four million readers.

In fact, we are punching so far above our weight, our web traffic is up there with organizations ten times our size!

One of our largest expenses last year was the constant server upgrades needed to handle our huge increases in traffic -- a good problem to have.

Our original articles are regularly re-published by Townhall, CNBC, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Zero Hedge, LewRockwell, Infowars, and more. The Drudge Report has picked up several of our articles as well.

This summer the Institute started its own publishing house and its first release is my new book, Swords into Plowshares: A Life in Wartime and a Future of Peace and Prosperity.

With your help there will be many more to come!

We are planning several exciting programs through my Institute as well, including a Young Communicators Fellowship.

And also, plans are in the works for a week long summer school to teach young people the principles of peace and prosperity they will not learn in government schools or in today’s politically correct universities.

We have even more planned but to carry it out we need your help.

Your tax-deductible donation of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or more would enable us to continue our fight against those who would impoverish us -- or worse, launch a war that could end civilization as we know it!

The neocons are counting on unchallenged control over our foreign policy; the banksters are counting on carte blanche to bailout Ukraine and print the money for the next war.

I am counting on you.

Let’s fight back! Please consider making your tax-deductible donation to my Institute for Peace and Prosperity today.

For Peace and Prosperity,

Ron Paul

P.S. You and I can’t let the warmongers win. Help me keep the my Institute for Peace and Prosperity open, and help us keep delivering up the truth Americans so desperately need to hear.

I can’t do it without you.

Above I mentioned my new book, Swords into Plowshares. Through the month of September, for a tax-deductible gift of $100 or more, I will autograph a copy of my book as a gift to you. Want it personalized? Make your donation and then send us an email.

dmcadams@ronpaulinstitute.org

Your donation is tax deductible. The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity is a special project of the Foundation for Rational Economics and Education, a non-profit established by Ron Paul in 1976.
(Tax ID: 74-2066841)
837 W Plantation Dr · Clute, TX 77531

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 1776, Lake Jackson, Texas 77566

-t