PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy Mind of Republicans.

AngryCanadian
09-03-2015, 09:09 PM
I posted my thoughts and feelings in a article clearer blaming Obama for the mess in Afghanistan for which the Republicans helped create. Here's how one of the Republicans responded back still thinking this the 60s and sees Iran as a major threat.

Getting the Republicans to vote for Rand Paul is a helpless cause, after this reply.

"The majority of the extremists who attacked the WTC on 9/11 were All Saudis for your claims that they were supported by the Taliban in Afghanistan is hilarious."

If this is the case then why did Obama declare Afghanistan was the 'good war'? Obama has managed to lose the grip on our success there and lost thousands more soldiers than did Bush who routed the Taliban in short order.

"Israel has not provided any real evidence that Iran wants to make WMDs if they did they would already done so during the 80s."

How stupid is that? If you had any knowledge of Iran, it's people and it's historical pretensions to empire, then you would know that Iran means what they say. It's more than likely the Islamic Republic of Iran did not have a nuclear weapons program in the 80's, after all the regime was formed during Jimmy Carters time in office. In addition, it's obvious you have no idea of how difficult it is to attack Iran from the part of the world where Israel resides.

"Haha. Thats funny you know why its funny? because you Americans and your middle eastern wars had already destabilized the whole middle east region."

Again, you lack the intelligence and historical knowledge to know this statement is patently false. If anything the disturbances in the middle east began long before America was involved. One could point to Sykes-Picot for the catalyst or perhaps the British occupation of Palestine or the fall of the Ottoman Empire or just the inability for these people to move beyond primitive culture, but our foray into Iraq was not the start. The beginning of this latest round of chaos can be traced directly to Obama's handling of the Iraq withdrawal and his personal desire for an Iran-first policy which aligns with his anti-Semitism and antipathy toward our strongest ally in the region. He has set in motion a higher probability of further chaos than if he just kept his mind on community organizing. Something he's good at. Being a cagy, but slimy, and deceitful politician does not make one a genius, it just means he's a slimy, deceitful, lying president who puts personal legacy, politics, and party before his citizens, at all times.

"How can America be respected if you keep going to wars in that part of the world by doing regime changes and replacing puppets who usual end up died by their own countrymen?"
Several of your statements would make one wonder from what foreign country you reside in or are you an undocumented illegal or perhaps just a foreigner here to enjoy a better life that the most successful and greatest country on earth can offer you. Whatever the case may be it's obvious you have an anti-American opinion. and that's OK. You will find at least the Republicans and conservatives to be a tolerant and forgiving bunch, not so much those democrats, they are haters, but I digress. I liken America to another successful entity, the New York Yankees. The most successful baseball franchise of all time, universally reviled, despised, and disrespected, but admired. Why? Others envy them for their success, get mad because they are rich and could buy and sell any player they want. They win and do it style just like America. I liken the feelings of foreigners toward America as the New Yankee syndrome. To bad, so sad, go Yanks!
Thanks for sharing your comments.

My response was in to his laughable post that somehow.

Let me explain a simple, basic truth that is lost upon so many in America. We are in a war. This war started around 800 years ago when Mohammed created Islam and then started a holy war against the West. Ever since then, those who follow Islam have been fighting against the West in an effort to attain global domination. (There were two lulls in this fighting - the first during the Crusades when the knights of the West tried to free Jerusalem and then again in the early and mid 20th century.) This war will not end in our lifetimes.

f you think back to 9/11, then you will remember that around 3,000 people died and many others injured by an attack on thee World Trade center

Had we not gone to war in Afghanistan, then the Taliban would be far more powerful today and would represent a far greater threat today. We may not have liked it, but the war in Afghanistan was necessary. Those who think this war was a mistake are living in a dream world.

AngryCanadian
09-03-2015, 09:11 PM
:rolleyes:
In the case of Iran.

This "deal" with Iran, assuming it goes through as it now appears it will, will only serve to show the Islamists how weak and easily fooled we are. It will not only allow Iran access to nuclear weapons, but it will destabilize the Middle East, start an arms wars there, cause wide spread disrespect for America, and embolden Iran, for in their eyes, they have won a great victory over us.

The whole Republican party and its supporters are bunch mentally ill nut cases.

H. E. Panqui
09-05-2015, 05:24 AM
Stinking Republicans: 'BOMB THEM NOW!!'.....Stinking Democrats: 'NO!'..'Get U.N. approval first and then we bomb them..'

:rolleyes:

...anyone supporting either of these stinking, rotten, twisted institutions is a peckerhead...at best...