PDA

View Full Version : Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police

William R
09-03-2015, 08:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=brX0XcmtVUY

Obama has set back race relations by 50 years.

morfeeis
09-03-2015, 08:10 AM
The people who think it's open season on white people and police are just as mindless as those who think there is a war on women. Leo deaths are down for the third year in a row #factlivesmatter

William R
09-03-2015, 08:30 AM
King Noble!!!

Truth be told that many thought the election of Obama would put and end to the lack of upward mobility for 50+ percent of black Americans. But the opposite has happened. Obama's economic policies tell the story. And now many are lashing out.

wizardwatson
09-03-2015, 09:27 AM
I'm so tired of hearing stupid statistics that say blacks are killing whites.

Most murder victims are black, and given the disproportionate amount of black murderers that means that they are disproportionately killing their own. For it to be racially motivated you would at least expect black murderers to kill "slightly more" than the demographic breakdown but they don't.

The only statistic the "blacks are killing whites!" crowd use is that "more blacks kill whites than whites kill blacks".

Well, guess what geniuses, that would be true even if murderers in this country killed random people and the distribution of races were normal. But they aren't killing "more whites" they are killing more blacks. All the white racists should thank them for keeping most of their killing in the black community.

You all fail basic logic and math on this one.

Mr.NoSmile
09-03-2015, 10:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

JK/SEA
09-03-2015, 10:31 AM
i thought it was war on loggers...

puppetmaster
09-03-2015, 10:37 AM
i thought it was war on loggers... Just up in the Pacific Northwest

Anti Federalist
09-03-2015, 11:00 AM
So we can expect an even greater "crack down" amirite?

DW has Alex Jones on in the other room and he's wheezing about a "race war" again.

Pffft...this is not the "long hot summer" of 1967, there are not riots in a 20 major cities across the country.

Shit, stupefied Boobus couldn't pull his head away from finger fucking his handheld device long enough to riot.

There's a war on alright...a war on us, declared by these guys:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/viTXqIJowyY/maxresdefault.jpg

puppetmaster
09-03-2015, 11:09 AM
He says this on his free phone provided by the US gubment. Remember fool the Cape buffalo are not armed......anyone who listens to this guy is a moron.

tod evans
09-03-2015, 11:33 AM

DW has Alex Jones on in the other room and he's wheezing about a "race war" again.

Pffft...this is not the "long hot summer" of 1967, there are not riots in a 20 major cities across the country.

Shit, stupefied Boobus couldn't pull his head away from finger fucking his handheld device long enough to riot.

\

And they're waging it on our dime........

William R
09-03-2015, 12:49 PM
If King Noble was some obscure white guy putting out videos saying it's open season on Blacks the FBI Swat teams would have picked him up within hours. More evidence how bad things have become under Obama

Anti Federalist
09-03-2015, 12:53 PM
And they're waging it on our dime........

Well, of course.

Who do you think is gonna pay our salaries?

You got a problem, maggot?

You one of them "constitutionalists"?

Shut your yap and move the fuck along. - Officer Friendly

Anti Federalist
09-03-2015, 12:55 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?481507-Sow-the-wind-%96-reap-the-whirlwind

Slave Mentality
09-03-2015, 05:40 PM

Most murder victims are black, and given the disproportionate amount of black murderers that means that they are disproportionately killing their own. For it to be racially motivated you would at least expect black murderers to kill "slightly more" than the demographic breakdown but they don't.

The only statistic the "blacks are killing whites!" crowd use is that "more blacks kill whites than whites kill blacks".

Well, guess what geniuses, that would be true even if murderers in this country killed random people and the distribution of races were normal. But they aren't killing "more whites" they are killing more blacks. All the white racists should thank them for keeping most of their killing in the black community.

My, aren't we presumptuous. Thanks for the statistics lesson bro.

phill4paul
09-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Awesome. Where can I buy a tag?

William R
09-03-2015, 05:49 PM

What stats are you talking about??

jonhowe
09-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Turns out the cop who was "fired on" in MA made it up. And they aren't releasing his name:

A Massachusetts police officer fabricated claims that he was ambushed with gunfire Wednesday, confessing that he fired the shots himself, police said.

The shocking admission follows schools being closed in the town of Millis one day after the part-time officer said he engaged in a shootout, causing him to crash his police cruiser into a tree and catch fire.

http://static2.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2347798.1441308860!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/police-cruiser-gunfire.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mass-police-officer-made-report-shot-cops-article-1.2347802

Qdog
09-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I honestly think that most of the hate towards cops is a direct result of the war on drugs.

Just a few examples that I can name from personal experience:

1. The militarization of the Police as a response to increasingly armed and violent drug cartels
2. The Revenue generation techniques used by departments like asset forfeiture.
3. The bullshit shakedowns that we (myself included) have been subjected to in the name of finding drugs
4. The increasing use of subversive tactics to bypass the 4th amendment like using protective sweeps for weapons to look for drugs. (this one happened to me personally, as I sat on the curb and they pretty much searched my whole car without consent because I let them know I had a legally owned firearm with me in the car.)

I mean I could go on and on. I am tired of the drug war. It gives good honest cops that really just want to catch real criminals a bad name. It wastes police manpower and resources that should be used trying to catch violent criminals on catching little popcorn kernals of crack.

I can tell you all from personal experience when I was on the force, a good cop might catch 1 or 2 really bad guys in a week, like a burglar or robber, and then you have some asshat getting rookie of the year for doing nothing but making hundreds of "felony arrests" when they were really just a bunch of crackheads with a popcorn kernal of dope on them. Who does that help? It sure does pad the pockets of the Prison Industrial complex.

The system is screwed up. Blaming individual cops is not the way to go. A good majority of cops have their eyes wide open to what is going on in the world because they are knee deep in the shit. Many of them are on our side. Its as dumb as blaming soldiers for the Iraq war being a clusterfuck, and for the evils of Military Industrial complex.

Anyway, I know Im not the most popular guy on here, and I dont necessarily go along with the status quo of "fuck the Police", so I get a lot of flak for that too. But on the other hand, shit is getting so bad with the NSA, the prisons, the media... I am seriously considering moving to Poland with my fiancee or New Zealand or something. Im getting to the point where I dont really think things are going to get better.

pacodever
09-03-2015, 08:51 PM

At least the 2015 military-police campaign season is nearing an end with general population adequately subdued. The weary police-troops can rest, resuming their regular day-to-day harassment duties, with the exception of the occasional suppression-actions at college parties, pumpkin festivals, and post football-basketball celebrations until the Spring.

phill4paul
09-03-2015, 08:59 PM
I honestly think that most of the hate towards cops is a direct result of the war on drugs.

It is. To an extent. The War on Drugs unequivocally changed the mindset WRT militarization of police.

Just a few examples that I can name from personal experience:

1. The militarization of the Police as a response to increasingly armed and violent drug cartels
2. The Revenue generation techniques used by departments like asset forfeiture.
3. The bullshit shakedowns that we (myself included) have been subjected to in the name of finding drugs
4. The increasing use of subversive tactics to bypass the 4th amendment like using protective sweeps for weapons to look for drugs. (this one happened to me personally, as I sat on the curb and they pretty much searched my whole car without consent because I let them know I had a legally owned firearm with me in the car.)

1. The militarization of police as a means to serve a simple warrant.
2. Yup.
3. Yup.
4. Yup.

I mean I could go on and on. I am tired of the drug war. It gives good honest cops that really just want to catch real criminals a bad name. It wastes police manpower and resources that should be used trying to catch violent criminals on catching little popcorn kernals of crack.

I can tell you all from personal experience when I was on the force, a good cop might catch 1 or 2 really bad guys in a week, like a burglar or robber, and then you have some asshat getting rookie of the year for doing nothing but making hundreds of "felony arrests" when they were really just a bunch of crackheads with a popcorn kernal of dope on them. Who does that help? It sure does pad the pockets of the Prison Industrial complex.

Yup.

The system is screwed up. Blaming individual cops is not the way to go. A good majority of cops have their eyes wide open to what is going on in the world because they are knee deep in the shit. Many of them are on our side. Its as dumb as blaming soldiers for the Iraq war being a clusterfuck, and for the evils of Military Industrial complex.

Nope.
http://www.graphs.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/police-brutality-statistics.jpg

Anyway, I know Im not the most popular guy on here, and I dont necessarily go along with the status quo of "fuck the Police", so I get a lot of flak for that too. But on the other hand, shit is getting so bad with the NSA, the prisons, the media... I am seriously considering moving to Poland with my fiancee or New Zealand or something. Im getting to the point where I dont really think things are going to get better.

Nope. Yep. Yep.

The only good cop is an ex-cop. IMHO. When it comes to peace officers every citizen should be one. And afforded the same responsibilities and liabilities that should come for one that is such tasked.

RonPaulIsGreat
09-04-2015, 12:31 AM
I agree with this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNdX1c8nVI

Thor
09-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Turns out the cop who was "fired on" in MA made it up. And they aren't releasing his name:

A Massachusetts police officer fabricated claims that he was ambushed with gunfire Wednesday, confessing that he fired the shots himself, police said.

The shocking admission follows schools being closed in the town of Millis one day after the part-time officer said he engaged in a shootout, causing him to crash his police cruiser into a tree and catch fire.

http://static2.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2347798.1441308860!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/police-cruiser-gunfire.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mass-police-officer-made-report-shot-cops-article-1.2347802

Millis officer may face charges after sparking manhunt

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/03/millis-schools-closed-search-for-gunman-continues/klAbg7ZWjllqkvfn668tVN/story.html?event=event25

His police SUV crashed into the woods around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday off Forest Road, caught fire, and was destroyed. The officer said the vehicle had been hit by gunfire from a white man driving a dark-colored pickup truck.

But investigators determined that the shots were fired by the officer himself and there was no pickup truck driver, said Millis’s acting police chief, Sergeant William Dwyer, who wore a grim expression as he briefed the media during an afternoon news conference.

“I know for myself, I still am very upset and don’t know exactly how to feel right now, except I’m concerned for the other members of the department,” a close-knit unit of about 14, said Dwyer, who declined to provide more details or name the officer, citing the ongoing investigation.

Town residents expressed shock at the news that an officer sworn to uphold the law had apparently betrayed the public trust in such a bizarre fashion.