PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE on both sides, besides me, wants perpectual war & spying. I also want to open debates

Lord Xar
09-01-2015, 11:05 PM
So..... good line of attack for Rand?

EVERYONE HERE, EVERYONE -- wants perpetual war... 8 years of Bush, 8 years of Clinton, 8 Years of Bush, 8 years of Obama... and what? Endless wars, endless cronyism, endless taxation, more spent now than ever before on poverty -- and what do we have? MORE war, MORE poverty.... Who these parties are giving us, are just the same old estabishment candidates ready to keep things as they are..... Peace does NOT mean weak, I want peace thru strength.

Also, why are you all locked into voting for seemingly the same candidates between the left & right? Notice how nothing changes? I want to make it easier for the Constitution party, the Green party, the Libertarian party... to come before you? Why have a lock on the agenda?... seems sneaky and doesn't serve our, as a nation, best interests.... How can we be the best country when we are forced to only hear representation from different heads of the same dragon?

What do you think if Rand pulled something like that out?

cindy25
09-02-2015, 01:52 AM
there should be a debate with both Republicans and Democrats, considering many states have open primaries.

Lymeade-Lady
09-02-2015, 02:43 PM
So..... good line of attack for Rand?

EVERYONE HERE, EVERYONE -- wants perpetual war... 8 years of Bush, 8 years of Clinton, 8 Years of Bush, 8 years of Obama... and what? Endless wars, endless cronyism, endless taxation, more spent now than ever before on poverty -- and what do we have? MORE war, MORE poverty.... Who these parties are giving us, are just the same old estabishment candidates ready to keep things as they are..... Peace does NOT mean weak, I want peace thru strength.

Also, why are you all locked into voting for seemingly the same candidates between the left & right? Notice how nothing changes? I want to make it easier for the Constitution party, the Green party, the Libertarian party... to come before you? Why have a lock on the agenda?... seems sneaky and doesn't serve our, as a nation, best interests.... How can we be the best country when we are forced to only hear representation from different heads of the same dragon?

What do you think if Rand pulled something like that out?

I think he would lose several who value being Republican more than a certain set of values, but would listen and agree if they believe him to be a "real" Republican.

But he might look bad if he says that the first Bush was in office 8 years, when he was in office only 4. ;)

messana
09-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Republicans don't want a leader that will "lead from behind" like Obama. That's what pundits will say when Rand calls for even less war.