H. E. Panqui
09-01-2015, 07:13 PM
http://www.michaelmedved.com/strawpoll/

CPUd
09-01-2015, 11:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WHrCqVj.png

Sola_Fide
09-01-2015, 11:50 PM
I used to call in to the Michael Medved show and argue with him about Ron Paul. He hung up on me just about every time.

Origanalist
09-02-2015, 07:43 AM
I used to call in to the Michael Medved show and argue with him about Ron Paul. He hung up on me just about every time.

I literally could not listen to him.

H. E. Panqui
09-05-2015, 05:43 AM
...as a long-time radio listener, i've noted that the stinking republican cheerleaders DOMINATE the stinking democrat cheerleaders...at least on my radio dial...

...medved is one of those MANY stinking republican radio cheerleaders....although he is a thin-skinned warmonger, a gd fool drug war cheerleader, etc., i will admit he takes more 'honest calls' than any of the other stinking, gd fool republican radio cheerleaders on my dial...

...also, i loved the fact that RON paul gave medved fits...he HATED/S RON..
...ashamedly for RAND, medved speaks somewhat affectionately about him at times...:o

fr33
09-05-2015, 11:57 PM
When I used to listen to AM radio Medved's movie reviews were good comedy to me. It was as if Ned Flanders had a radio show.

squarepusher
09-06-2015, 03:19 AM
i like Medveh as a person. He is fighting cancer btw now.

H. E. Panqui
09-07-2015, 05:47 AM
...the michael medved show, like every other stinking radio political talk show, amounts to a propaganda arm favoring either the stinking republican 'conservatives' or the democrat 'liberals'...(90% of them--including the medved show--favoring the stinking republican 'conservatives')...YUCK!!...:mad:

Sola_Fide
09-07-2015, 07:09 AM
i like Medveh as a person. He is fighting cancer btw now.

“I’m very impatient with people who say Obamacare has wrecked our medical-care system,” he said. “That’s insulting to doctors and medical staff. It’s operating well, and it’s a system that cared for me.

“My experience will inform everything I talk about from here on out.”

Obama care turned him liberal.

Paulistinian
09-07-2015, 09:27 PM

I called in and talked about Ron Paul too. He hung up on me without fail. One time I fooled him into thinking I was calling to talk about Gingrich but then did a 180 to Ron Paul and he hung up on me immediately hahaha.