PDA

View Full Version : One out of about every twelve newborns in the United States is an anchor baby

Dianne
08-25-2015, 07:39 PM
Where did my retirement benefits go?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/25/census-anchor-baby-delivered-every-93-seconds/

This means that one anchor baby is delivered every 93 seconds, based on the 2008 census data analyzed by the Pew.

The huge number of foreign children born on U.S. soil– roughly 340,000 per year— is also an economic imposition on Americans, who pay taxes to help raise, feed, and educate those children of illegal migrants.

Eventually, those 340,000 U.S.-born foreign children can join the U.S. workforce and compete for wages against the roughly four million children of U.S. parents that enter the slow-growing U.S. economy each year.

Only 28 percent of likely U.S. voters believe that children born to illegal migrants in this country should automatically be American citizens, according to a 2011 Rasmussen Reports survey. In fact, the proposal is so unpopular that even Jeb Bush, who favors large-scale immigration, has criticized pregnant foreigners who grab citizenship for their kids by flying into the country posing as tourists. Bush described the practice as “fraud,” and asserted that, “Frankly, it’s more related to Asian people coming into our country — having children in that organized effort, taking advantage of a noble concept, which is birthright citizenship”

The growing industry of “birth tourism” is so large that even California’s government recently cracked down on the illegal — but rarely suppressed— trade.

The federal government currently grants automatic citizenship to all U.S.-born children of illegal migrants based upon what experts say is a flawed interpretation of the 14th amendment. This interpretation is backed by progressive political advocates and wealthy business interests, and it allows a pregnant foreigner to win citizenship — and myriad financial benefits — even when laws, legislators and voters oppose her entry into the nation.

The rewards to the mother and father are huge. The mother, for example, can collect federal welfare on behalf of the child, and the adult child – as a U.S. citizen – will eventually be able to win a green card for his or her parents, despite their prior illegal entry into the United States.

As National Review writes:

71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with 39 percent of native-headed houses with children. Illegal immigrants generally access welfare programs through their U.S.-born children, to whom government assistance is guaranteed. Additionally, U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are entitled to American public schools, health care, and more, even though illegal-alien households rarely pay taxes.

The cost of K-12 public school alone for a U.S.-born child of illegal migrants is, at a minimum, around $160,000 (using the average cost $12,300 per pupil per year). Additionally, under universities’ system of racial preferences, anchor babies will get bonus SAT and GPA points when they apply to college. Many corporations will continue this benefits program when considering their job applications as well.

Both Senator Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)
71%
and Congressman Rep. Steve King (R-IA)
77%
have introduced bills that would correct this misapplication of the 14th amendment by ensuring citizenship is only granted to a child that has at least one parent who is either a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident. Presidential candidate Donald Trump has also issued a plan that would restrict this appropriation of U.S. citizenship.

But the presidential candidates favored by wealthy donors, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
80%
and Jeb Bush, have both argued that the United States should continue this controversial application of the 14th amendment that allows foreign migrants to appropriate U.S. citizenship for their children.

Marco Rubio co-authored the Senate Gang of Eight bill, which won the endorsement of La Raza and would substantially increase family chain migration.

When asked by CNBC why he defends this unpopular application of the 14th amendment, Rubio explained that he supports it because U.S.-born foreign children “are people”:

“Those are human beings and ultimately they are people, we’re not just statistics, they’re humans with stories,” Rubio said.
Read More Stories About:

Big Government, 2016 Presidential Race, Immigration, Marco Rubio, Steve King, birthright citizenship, 14th Amendment, Gang of Eight bill, Sen. Vitter

phill4paul
08-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Again, because I said it in another thread, if your retirement expectation is based on Social Security you have only yourself to blame. It's not the "illegals" that stole your retirement from you it is YOUR government. And YOUR SELF that believed that your government would secure you.

Average hourly wage in Mexico is $2.49. Average hourly wage in the U.S. is $24.99. That's 10 times earning capacity. If Canadians would pay me $249 an hour I'd be damned sure to make my way across the border and send money home to my family. And sock some away for retirement.

Dianne
08-25-2015, 08:18 PM
Again, because I said it in another thread, if your retirement expectation is based on Social Security you have only yourself to blame. It's not the "illegals" that stole your retirement from you it is YOUR government. And YOUR SELF that believed that your government would secure you.

Average hourly wage in Mexico is $2.49. Average hourly wage in the U.S. is $24.99. That's 10 times earning capacity. If Canadians would pay me $249 an hour I'd be damned sure to make my way across the border and send money home to my family. And sock some away for retirement.

Shite, been a long time since I received $25.00 average hourly wage in U.S. My daughter makes $8.00 working for Jimmy John's. Can we get a job with you?

phill4paul
08-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Shite, been a long time since I received $25.00 average hourly wage in U.S. My daughter makes $8.00 working for Jimmy John's. Can we get a job with you?

Your daughter is not an "average" wage earner. Nor is every Mexican.

I pay my Mexican worker $12 an hour cash. I usually don't work with someone but do to a busy summer had to bring on help. He fit the bill nicely. On time, hard working, pleasant demeanor. I charge $25 cash for myself (not currently unfortunately, this job I took a hit on because things were slow and quoted $15 cash, now that $25/hr jobs are opened I need to be done with this one, hence the need for help) and $15 for my worker. $3 dollars overhead to myself for time and gas to pick him up (State doesn't give illegals licenses), breakfast, lunch, drinks, etc.

XNavyNuke
08-25-2015, 08:42 PM
And despite that, the rate of live births is still an anemic 1.8

XNN

erowe1
08-25-2015, 09:07 PM
What bothers me is that this statistic is even knowable. My wife and I should be able to have babies without the government or the hospital knowing anything about whether we're citizens or immigrants or what.

enhanced_deficit
08-25-2015, 09:09 PM
If this is confirmed news, it is going to boost Trump's poll numbers.

puppetmaster
08-25-2015, 10:20 PM
And the taxpayer picks up the cost of the birth in 90% of the births.

heavenlyboy34
08-25-2015, 10:27 PM
What bothers me is that this statistic is even knowable. My wife and I should be able to have babies without the government or the hospital knowing anything about whether we're citizens or immigrants or what.

How can they give you and your kids SSN's (and benies like SS or disability eventually) if they don't have records of y'all and lots of your personal info? :( :'(

erowe1
08-26-2015, 06:48 AM
How can they give you and your kids SSN's (and benies like SS or disability eventually) if they don't have records of y'all and lots of your personal info? :( :'(

They shouldn't.

LibertyEagle
08-26-2015, 07:02 AM
They shouldn't.

Are you saying they do? Did you sign your kids up for social security numbers?

Zippyjuan
08-27-2015, 06:25 PM
The growing industry of “birth tourism” is so large that even California’s government recently cracked down on the illegal — but rarely suppressed— trade.

Birth Tourism is rich Chinese women coming (mostly to California) where they pay thousands (including their hospital bills), stay at hotels, buy goods, and after about four weeks go back home. Having a US Passport for their kids gives them more freedoms in their country.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/08/news/china-birth-tourism/

Why Chinese moms want American babies

For many pregnant women, a pre-birth checklist might look like this: assemble the crib, buy extra bibs, pack essentials for the hospital. But for a growing number of expectant Chinese mothers, the list also includes buying a plane ticket to the U.S.

Felicia He, 27, shelled out tens of thousands of dollars and planned meticulously before hopping on a plane to give birth in California.

"I started getting ready for the trip around the end of my first trimester," she recalled. "I asked my friends who have given birth before in the U.S. for a doctor recommendation; then I found a place to stay in the area for a few months, and purchased my plane ticket."

Pregnant Chinese moms are flocking stateside to give birth, lured by rules that grant American citizenship to anyone born on U.S. soil. A booming birth tourism industry has sprouted from coast to coast to cater to growing interest -- in 2012, about 10,000 Chinese women gave birth in the U.S., more than double the 4,200 in 2008, according to Chinese state media.

Many of the families want an American kid because a foreign passport could be the family's ticket out of China if they grow weary of pollution or food safety scares. President Xi Jinping's widespread anti-corruption campaign has given rich Chinese yet another reason to be on edge.

"If things become economically or politically uncertain in one's country of origin, the children have a place to come to," said Leti Volpp, a law professor at the University of California, Berkeley. The children can "then sponsor their parents when they turn 21."

The desire to leave China is especially pronounced among the wealthy. Almost two-thirds of Chinese with more than 10 million yuan ($1.6 million) in the bank have emigrated, or are planning to, according to a Hurun report released last year.

For He, who gave birth last year, a U.S. passport for her baby means access to better education opportunities. Foreign status opens the door to exclusive international schools in Beijing, where she lives with her husband, and the option for the child to study abroad for high school and college.

For others, like Miao, giving birth in the U.S. can also be a way to skirt China's one-child policy. Although the rules have been relaxed slightly, not every couple is eligible to have multiple children.

Miao estimates she spent nearly $30,000 to have her second child in the U.S. Like He, she plans to send her daughter to study in the U.S., perhaps as early as elementary school.

To make the process easier, Miao enlisted an agency that helped her find a short-term rental in a Los Angeles neighborhood popular with pregnant Chinese.

A number of such agencies exist, with websites and ads touting elaborate birth packages at "maternity hotels" that include luxury accommodation, meals, chauffeurs, doctor appointments and more. The websites even explain how to secure a passport for a newborn and where to apply for a visa.

While many mothers give birth in the Lower 48, U.S. territories like the Northern Mariana Islands are also popular. The islands are close to China, and there is a visa waiver program for Chinese tourists.

Birth tourism has exploded so quickly there that its congressman, Rep. Gregorio Sablan, has repeatedly pressed the U.S. government to help implement controls, such as pre-screening measures, to curb the influx of pregnant moms.
Both the Miao and He families have mulled plans to emigrate to America, drawn by the lower cost of living. Housing is more affordable, especially in comparison to Beijing, where prices continue to climb.

There is one catch, though. Getting a U.S. passport for a baby means the child will eventually be responsible for U.S. taxes.

"I haven't thought that far yet," He said. "And anyway, we have to wait until my baby is 18, right?"

Zippyjuan
08-27-2015, 07:09 PM
Side question- if one parent is a legal citizen and the other parent is not, is the baby an "anchor baby" since one parent WAS a citizen? (estimates of "anchor babies" include these types of families). Does that not make the child a citizen anyways and not an "anchor baby"?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/20/the-myth-of-the-anchor-baby-deportation-defense/

The myth of the ‘anchor baby’ deportation defense

Donald Trump said it; Jeb Bush said it, too.

Frankly, a whole range of people have used the term "anchor baby" this week in public discussions about Trump's immigration-related policy ideas -- ideas that include an end to the nearly 150-year-old practice of granting citizenship to anyone born in the United States.

It's the former, known as "birthright citizenship," which is delineated in the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. And as all sorts of public figures have discussed the future of the 14th Amendment this week, the more colloquial -- many say pejorative -- term "anchor baby" has come up over and over again.

But the anchor baby, while potent politically, is a largely mythical idea.

Here's the basic concept: People, namely women, come to the United States illegally and give birth to children, generally for the specific purpose of bolstering legal attempts of the child's parents remain in the United States or even become citizens themselves.

Looser definitions suggest "anchor babies" can simply be intended to help illegal-immigrant parents access taxpayer-financed public education and/or social services through their citizen children -- another political hot button, to be sure. (Even here, the law limits those benefits to the children themselves.)

But usually the debate has been about the residency of the parents, who after all are supposed to be using the child as their "anchor."

This is the definition that has little legal underpinning. For illegal immigrant parents, being the parent of a U.S. citizen child almost never forms the core of a successful defense in an immigration court. In short, if the undocumented parent of a U.S.-born child is caught in the United States, he or she legally faces the very same risk of deportation as any other immigrant.

The only thing that a so-called anchor baby can do to assist either of their undocumented parents involves such a long game that it's not a practical immigration strategy, said Greg Chen, an immigration law expert and director of The American Immigration Lawyers Association, a trade group that also advocates for immigrant-friendly reforms. That long game is this: If and when a U.S. citizen reaches the age of 21, he or she can then apply for a parent to obtain a visa and green card and eventually enter the United States legally.

In order to apply for such an option, the parent of a so-called anchor baby would need to do all of the following.

Wait for his or her child to reach the age of 21.
Leave the United States.
Return to their home country.
Have their child begin the lengthy process of applying for a family reunification immigration request.
Clear consular interviews and a U.S. State Department background check. (One or both would very likely provide evidence that said parent, at some point, lived in the United States illegally -- long enough for that "anchor baby" to be conceived or born. And despite widespread belief to the contrary, there is indeed a penalty for that.)
If a person has lived in the United States unlawfully for a period of more than 180 days but less than one year, there is an automatic three-year bar on that person ever reentering the United States -- and that's before any wait time for a visa. So that's a minimum of 21 years for the child to mature, plus the three-year wait.

More at link.

RonPaulMall
08-27-2015, 08:20 PM
In order to apply for such an option, the parent of a so-called anchor baby would need to do all of the following.

Wait for his or her child to reach the age of 21.
Leave the United States.
Return to their home country.
Have their child begin the lengthy process of applying for a family reunification immigration request.
Clear consular interviews and a U.S. State Department background check. (One or both would very likely provide evidence that said parent, at some point, lived in the United States illegally -- long enough for that "anchor baby" to be conceived or born. And despite widespread belief to the contrary, there is indeed a penalty for that.)
If a person has lived in the United States unlawfully for a period of more than 180 days but less than one year, there is an automatic three-year bar on that person ever reentering the United States -- and that's before any wait time for a visa. So that's a minimum of 21 years for the child to mature, plus the three-year wait.

The sad thing is, a lot of these Washington elites are so clueless and out of touch that they genuinely believe bullshit like this.

Acala
08-28-2015, 08:27 AM

Exactly. Social Security was ALWAYS just another tax and spend program. There was NEVER any contractual right to the beneifts. It was NEVER a real pension plan. The government could eliminate the benefits tomorrow with the stroke of a pen. Although the government certainly allowed people to think they had an account that belonged to them, when push came to shove, they denied any contractual right. This was confirmed by the SCOTUS way back in the 60s.

But there is a generation of seniors who don't want to admit that they are clamoring for welfare benefits just like everyone else. "I earned those benefits, sonny!" Um, no you didn't. You paid taxes just like everyone else and that tax money went in one door and out the other just like every other tax dollar. The only thing you earned was the right to not be thrown in jail for failing to pay the SS tax. Congratulations.

Acala
08-28-2015, 08:30 AM

So if the taxpayer doesn't want to do that, then the taxpayer should stop doing it. We offer free goods and services and then get cranky because people take us up on the offer. Who is to blame in that scenario?

Acala
08-28-2015, 08:30 AM

double post. Sorry.

DamianTV
08-28-2015, 09:49 AM
... soon to be followed by 1 in 10, then 1 in 8, 1 in 5, and finally two anchor babies for every birth to citizens. Americans are systematically being replaced.

Zippyjuan
08-28-2015, 02:45 PM
... soon to be followed by 1 in 10, then 1 in 8, 1 in 5, and finally two anchor babies for every birth to citizens. Americans are systematically being replaced.

Only if there is more than one anchor baby born for each citizen birth.

heavenlyboy34
08-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Exactly. Social Security was ALWAYS just another tax and spend program. There was NEVER any contractual right to the beneifts. It was NEVER a real pension plan. The government could eliminate the benefits tomorrow with the stroke of a pen. Although the government certainly allowed people to think they had an account that belonged to them, when push came to shove, they denied any contractual right. This was confirmed by the SCOTUS way back in the 60s.

But there is a generation of seniors who don't want to admit that they are clamoring for welfare benefits just like everyone else. "I earned those benefits, sonny!" Um, no you didn't. You paid taxes just like everyone else and that tax money went in one door and out the other just like every other tax dollar. The only thing you earned was the right to not be thrown in jail for failing to pay the SS tax. Congratulations.

Some of those people are members of this very forum! :eek: I've seen them!

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
08-28-2015, 03:15 PM
So if the taxpayer doesn't want to do that, then the taxpayer should stop doing it.

Every time taxpayers have had a chance to vote on it, they vote against it.

Who is to blame in that scenario?

Corrupt Communist-oriented federal judges.

Hope this helps.

euphemia
08-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Shite, been a long time since I received $25.00 average hourly wage in U.S.

I have never earned that. Even tossing in the value of benefits, I am nowhere close.

RonPaulMall
08-28-2015, 08:25 PM
So if the taxpayer doesn't want to do that, then the taxpayer should stop doing it. We offer free goods and services and then get cranky because people take us up on the offer. Who is to blame in that scenario?

The government elites are to blame, and this is why Trump is polling so high. He's the first candidate to openly take them on and challenge the New World Order mass migration plan.

phill4paul
08-28-2015, 08:41 PM
The government elites are to blame, and this is why Trump is polling so high. He's the first candidate to openly take them on and challenge the New World Order mass migration plan.

No. You are. Man the fuck up.

phill4paul
08-28-2015, 08:47 PM
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Unless your a dirty filthy fuckin' Mexican. We already fucked up by letting Chinks into this country. And those Gott-damned Micks.

Zippyjuan
08-29-2015, 11:46 AM

This mass migration?

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2015/07/FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png

AmericanSpartan
11-03-2015, 07:16 PM

Well sorry for not stand up to the federal government, you want do lead the charge?

AmericanSpartan
11-03-2015, 07:18 PM
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Unless your a dirty filthy fuckin' Mexican. We already fucked up by letting Chinks into this country. And those Gott-damned Micks.

So a poem written in 1886 by a socialist should dictate immigration/preservation of Liberty?

We value liberty more then the lies of immigration. You want invite the world to your house? Great!, you are going to deal with the fallout.

erowe1
11-03-2015, 07:34 PM
So a poem written in 1886 by a socialist should dictate immigration/preservation of Liberty?

We value liberty more then the lies of immigration. You want invite the world to your house? Great!, you are going to deal with the fallout.

But you don't value liberty. Not one bit.

AmericanSpartan
11-05-2015, 05:03 PM
But you don't value liberty. Not one bit.

No I do, so much so I am willing to protect it from subversion by people taking self defeating positions, stances and views when it comes to culture and immigration.

Also the "stormfront" comment is really low class. But hey when in doubt scream "racism" and hope the opposition shuts up really does show you for what you are.

RJB
11-05-2015, 05:17 PM

The huge number of foreign children born on U.S. soil– roughly 340,000 per year— is also an economic imposition on Americans, who pay taxes to help raise, feed, and educate those children of illegal migrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAU5MTXmAPY

erowe1
11-05-2015, 06:59 PM
No I do, so much so I am willing to protect it from subversion by people taking self defeating positions, stances and views when it comes to culture and immigration.

Also the "stormfront" comment is really low class. But hey when in doubt scream "racism" and hope the opposition shuts up really does show you for what you are.

Is this not you?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?481787-Question-For-Immigration-Statists-What-Is-quot-American-Culture-quot&p=6032200#post6032200

AmericanSpartan
11-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Is this not you?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?481787-Question-For-Immigration-Statists-What-Is-quot-American-Culture-quot&p=6032200#post6032200

Yes it is, and what I said is true. Whites did found the nation, and a vast majority of culture. The only group that really values Liberty and have impalement it into their culture is the people that discovered natural law and rightful liberty which is Anglo Saxons.

The whole screaming "racism" tactic no long works, we are done with losing to weaker people, failed ideas, and lesser cultures all in the name of saving face and having everything we have been given and every will be stolen from us under the lie of "equality".

Ronin Truth
11-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Are babies born in Mexico, of American parents, automatically Mexican citizens?

PierzStyx
11-09-2015, 11:47 AM

Anyone arguing that denying people their basic rights of movement and association somehow protects liberty is like saying the only way to protect the Constitution is to declare martial law. It doesn't make sense, and is, frankly, quite stupid. Nationalism isn't liberty, denying freedoms base don nationalism isn't liberty. It is statism.

Bring on the immigrants I say. They literally have as much a right to be here as your or I.

PierzStyx
11-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Yes it is, and what I said is true. Whites did found the nation, and a vast majority of culture. The only group that really values Liberty and have impalement it into their culture is the people that discovered natural law and rightful liberty which is Anglo Saxons.

The whole screaming "racism" tactic no long works, we are done with losing to weaker people, failed ideas, and lesser cultures all in the name of saving face and having everything we have been given and every will be stolen from us under the lie of "equality".

It isn't screaming racism when it is a fact that your argument is Grade A racist bullsh*t. Consider that the core ideas of human liberty as developed in Europe come from Christianity, which comes out of the Middle East and is full of Semitic values and beliefs. That alone overthrows the idea that it developed out of Anglo-Saxon beliefs.

Further, the idea that no other countries have developed similar concepts of human liberty is quite honestly an astound display of ignorance and a lack of education and study about other cultures. For example, I've found nothing more anarchist that the writings of Lao Tzu of China, who was born in 604 BC, long before any ideas of liberty or freedom developed in Europe. http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/josh-anarchism-and-taoism

Ronin Truth
11-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Anyone arguing that denying people their basic rights of movement and association somehow protects liberty is like saying the only way to protect the Constitution is to declare martial law. It doesn't make sense, and is, frankly, quite stupid. Nationalism isn't liberty, denying freedoms base don nationalism isn't liberty. It is statism.

Bring on the immigrants I say. They literally have as much a right to be here as your or I.

Last time I checked the USA is already 100%+ over filled.

Zippyjuan
11-09-2015, 01:04 PM
On the subject of the OP's first line "Where did my retirement benefits go?"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/29/how-immigrants-will-save-social-security.html

How Immigrants Will Save Social Security

Illegal immigrants have already paid about $1 trillion into social security. And that’s helping the system stay afloat.

Contrary to the myth advanced by opponents of reform that illegal immigrants don’t contribute their fair share in taxes, and drain government benefits, the reality is that undocumented workers are helping to keep the social security trust fund in the black. They do this because they are paying into the system typically with false social security numbers, which means they will never collect benefits. Their money, often collected for many years, helps keep the system afloat and benefits flowing to aging baby boomers.<snip>

This is not an insignificant amount of money. When payroll contributions cannot be credited to a verifiable number, they go into what’s called the “Earnings Suspense File.” A study that was done last year by the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank, found that this file is estimated to have accumulated one trillion dollars worth of tax contributions.

Not all of that “unmatched money” is from illegal workers, says Marshall Fitz with CAP, but he felt comfortable saying, “A significant portion of that suspense file has been funded through undocumented workers who currently will never see those benefits.”

Here’s how the math works. Five percent of the U.S. work force is undocumented, which is some 8.1 million people. Thirty-eight percent of the 8.1 million pay social security taxes, which comes to roughly $12 billion a year, according to CAP estimates. That’s a pretty nice cushion for a graying America.

Stephen Goss, chief actuary for the Social Security Administration, told the Daily Beast, “Even as it stands under current policy, unauthorized immigrants contribute positively to the financing of social security not only in terms of their own contributions, but in the succeeding generations when they have children on our soil that are citizens from day one.”

And if illegal, they are not eligible to collect any of it.

AmericanSpartan
11-09-2015, 03:19 PM

You do not nor does anyone have the right to trespass, but nothing. No you just go around thinking anyone who wants to protect what is their is some how a statist, not wanting to be robbed of your nation, culture, and future is not "statism" its self preservation.

The fact you believe is funny and sad. No, they do not have a right to be here. If you think that you are destroying the very foundation of private property, national sovereignty, and the foundation for Liberty.

Since your view harms and effects immigration reductionist more then it effects you, we get a bigger say, and we say "NO". You want to the world to flood in? Great, it can flood into your home and you suffer the costs.

AmericanSpartan
11-09-2015, 03:23 PM
It isn't screaming racism when it is a fact that your argument is Grade A racist bullsh*t. Consider that the core ideas of human liberty as developed in Europe come from Christianity, which comes out of the Middle East and is full of Semitic values and beliefs. That alone overthrows the idea that it developed out of Anglo-Saxon beliefs.

You can scream "raciest" all you want, it no longer has any effect.

Oh here we go with this nonsense. The core ideas are a foundation, we built the damn house. WE created the end result/the completed version.

Further, the idea that no other countries have developed similar concepts of human liberty is quite honestly an astound display of ignorance and a lack of education and study about other cultures. For example, I've found nothing more anarchist that the writings of Lao Tzu of China, who was born in 604 BC, long before any ideas of liberty or freedom developed in Europe. http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/josh-anarchism-and-taoism

How many of them are founded on it?

How many of them implement laws and systems based on it?

How many have their entire reason for existence based on it?

How many?

AmericanSpartan
11-09-2015, 03:26 PM
On the subject of the OP's first line "Where did my retirement benefits go?"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/29/how-immigrants-will-save-social-security.html

And if illegal, they are not eligible to collect any of it.

They still take out far more then they put in, and SS is a damn Ponzi scheme (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwjZspbJo4TJAhVX3WMKHRjgBZg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPonzi_ scheme&usg=AFQjCNGRhakRZRNCXdL-6tRQ1yHdc01iQA&sig2=3I_5XdZneKUPwgcz7sFbFg), it is going to collapse, its best to end it now before things get out of control. But its great to..
Its great to see you favor flooding the nation to the point we lose political control over our elections all in the name of funding a scam...Really does show where you stand on the issues.

AmericanSpartan
11-09-2015, 03:28 PM

I do not see any benefit from adding 100,000,000 new people in the next 35 plus years...Let alone 100,000,000 people that vote for statism/leftist a majority if the time.

Maybe we should act and vote in OUR best interests and not that of people that want to destroy us..Just an idea.

Ronin Truth
11-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Back in the 50's and 60's it was "YANQUI GO HOME!!!". Now the much more appropriate sign would be more like, "LATINO GO HOME!!!!".

Interesting how the NWO CFR NAU agenda and push, reverses and changes things over time, isn't it?

AmericanSpartan
11-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Back in the 50's and 60's it was "YANQUI GO HOME!!!". Now the much more appropriate sign would be more like, "LATINO GO HOME!!!!".

Interesting how the NWO CFR NAU agenda and push, reverses and changes things over time, isn't it?

Which why they are either A. Very stable in their control or B. Love to take their time and deceive. This time they will go home, this time Rome will not fall.

Zippyjuan
11-09-2015, 08:07 PM
They still take out far more then they put in, and SS is a damn Ponzi scheme (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwjZspbJo4TJAhVX3WMKHRjgBZg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPonzi_ scheme&usg=AFQjCNGRhakRZRNCXdL-6tRQ1yHdc01iQA&sig2=3I_5XdZneKUPwgcz7sFbFg), it is going to collapse, its best to end it now before things get out of control. But its great to..
Its great to see you favor flooding the nation to the point we lose political control over our elections all in the name of funding a scam...Really does show where you stand on the issues.

Collecting zero while paying in over $1 trillion is NOT taking out more than they pay in. Quite the opposite.

PierzStyx
11-10-2015, 03:16 PM

Last time I check, that claim was 100% wrong. Certain areas of the nation are over populated. such as New York City or the LA metroplex. But teh country itself is full of open spaces ready for use.

Zippyjuan
11-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Last time I check, that claim was 100% wrong. Certain areas of the nation are over populated. such as New York City or the LA metroplex. But teh country itself is full of open spaces ready for use.

I guess ready for use only by "certain" people. There are too many of "them" here already according to some.

TheTexan
11-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Any web developers here that could help me build www.ReportIllegalImmigrants.com ? I haven't figured out the business model for it yet, but I know there's demand for it

AmericanSpartan
11-16-2015, 07:24 PM

Yeah, we do not want to be filled to the brim like other nations.

Between open spaces, and large slums filled with welfare voters, its a no brainier.

You want to be a over populated nation? Leave for India.

AmericanSpartan
11-16-2015, 07:26 PM
I guess ready for use only by "certain" people. There are too many of "them" here already according to some.
So would you be ok if it was solidly immigrants that were going to use welfare and vote Democratic?

Oh wait that is what is happening right now.

Origanalist
11-16-2015, 09:47 PM
https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/anchor-baby.jpg

TheTexan
11-16-2015, 09:53 PM

Easy solution to anchor babies is to just make all "anchor babies" wards of the state, and deport the parents.

It's a win/win situation for all involved, baby gets a great future in best country ever, and it removes incentive for the parents

Origanalist
11-16-2015, 09:56 PM
Easy solution to anchor babies is to just make all "anchor babies" wards of the state, and deport the parents.

It's a win/win situation for all involved, baby gets a great future in best country ever, and it removes incentive for the parents

Then who would mow the lawns and clean the toilets???:confused:

TheTexan
11-16-2015, 09:58 PM

I thought it was obvious.. the babies, when they're slightly older

Origanalist
11-16-2015, 10:03 PM
I thought it was obvious.. the babies, when they're slightly older

Those toilets are going to get really gross.

Contumacious
11-16-2015, 10:54 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/25/census-anchor-baby-delivered-every-93-seconds/

This means that one anchor baby is delivered every 93 seconds, based on the 2008 census data analyzed by the Pew.

Eventually, those 340,000 U.S.-born foreign children can join the U.S. workforce and compete for wages against the roughly four million children of U.S. parents that enter the slow-growing U.S. economy each year.

Only 28 percent of likely U.S. voters believe that children born to illegal migrants in this country should automatically be American citizens, according to a 2011 Rasmussen Reports survey. In fact, the proposal is so unpopular that even Jeb Bush, who favors large-scale immigration, has criticized pregnant foreigners who grab citizenship for their kids by flying into the country posing as tourists. Bush described the practice as “fraud,” and asserted that, “Frankly, it’s more related to Asian people coming into our country — having children in that organized effort, taking advantage of a noble concept, which is birthright citizenship”

The federal government currently grants automatic citizenship to all U.S.-born children of illegal migrants based upon what experts say is a flawed interpretation of the 14th amendment. This interpretation is backed by progressive political advocates and wealthy business interests, and it allows a pregnant foreigner to win citizenship — and myriad financial benefits — even when laws, legislators and voters oppose her entry into the nation.

The rewards to the mother and father are huge. The mother, for example, can collect federal welfare on behalf of the child, and the adult child – as a U.S. citizen – will eventually be able to win a green card for his or her parents, despite their prior illegal entry into the United States.

As National Review writes:

71 percent of illegal-alien headed households with children received some sort of welfare in 2009, compared with 39 percent of native-headed houses with children. Illegal immigrants generally access welfare programs through their U.S.-born children, to whom government assistance is guaranteed. Additionally, U.S.-born children of illegal aliens are entitled to American public schools, health care, and more, even though illegal-alien households rarely pay taxes.

The cost of K-12 public school alone for a U.S.-born child of illegal migrants is, at a minimum, around $160,000 (using the average cost $12,300 per pupil per year). Additionally, under universities’ system of racial preferences, anchor babies will get bonus SAT and GPA points when they apply to college. Many corporations will continue this benefits program when considering their job applications as well.

Both Senator Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)
71%
and Congressman Rep. Steve King (R-IA)
77%
have introduced bills that would correct this misapplication of the 14th amendment by ensuring citizenship is only granted to a child that has at least one parent who is either a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident. Presidential candidate Donald Trump has also issued a plan that would restrict this appropriation of U.S. citizenship.

But the presidential candidates favored by wealthy donors, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
80%
and Jeb Bush, have both argued that the United States should continue this controversial application of the 14th amendment that allows foreign migrants to appropriate U.S. citizenship for their children.

Marco Rubio co-authored the Senate Gang of Eight bill, which won the endorsement of La Raza and would substantially increase family chain migration.

When asked by CNBC why he defends this unpopular application of the 14th amendment, Rubio explained that he supports it because U.S.-born foreign children “are people”:

“Those are human beings and ultimately they are people, we’re not just statistics, they’re humans with stories,” Rubio said.
Read More Stories About:

Big Government, 2016 Presidential Race, Immigration, Marco Rubio, Steve King, birthright citizenship, 14th Amendment, Gang of Eight bill, Sen. Vitter

Points to Ponder:

1- Before 1965 there were open Borders with Canada and Mexico, there were NEVER any problems

2- FDR and LBJ are responsible for the gargantuan welfare state - neither one is of Hispanic descent

3- So demand that the powers-that-be ABOLISH the welfare state - leave our Mexican and South American Alien friends alone

AmericanSpartan
11-16-2015, 11:00 PM

No, we have to pay that cost, and we are stealing kids a lose/lose. They go back with their parents and we end birthright ciztenship.

AmericanSpartan
11-16-2015, 11:01 PM

Teenagers or machines.

TheTexan
11-16-2015, 11:07 PM
No, we have to pay that cost, and we are stealing kids a lose/lose. They go back with their parents and we end birthright ciztenship.

But then who will mow the lawns

AmericanSpartan
11-16-2015, 11:10 PM
Points to Ponder:

1- Before 1965 there were open Borders with Canada and Mexico, there were NEVER any problems

2- FDR and LBJ are responsible for the gargantuan welfare state - neither one is of Hispanic descent

3- So demand that the powers-that-be ABOLISH the welfare state - leave our Mexican and South American Alien friends alone

The welfare state exists now, how do you abolish it? You people always bring this up as if it was some easy task that we can just do overnight.

You know what makes it harder to get rid of a program? Adding millions of new users to that system who have a vested intersts in supporting that system.

What makes it even worse is importing people who support larger and larger goverment by the millions over year.

how you can not understand this is beyond any logical mind.

Immigration is reduced, capped and heavily regulated as to insure it never again harms us.

AmericanSpartan
11-16-2015, 11:14 PM
But then who will mow the lawns

So that is all you care about, not your nation, culture, future elections, Liberty, and your posterity who will have to live with state of the nation have given them, but who will cut lawns and pick lettuce.

Are you fucking with us?

Machines will pick the crops and teenagers have cut lawns since before we had 3rd world immigration and nothing bad happened.

AmericanSpartan
11-28-2015, 07:56 PM
Let us see the number after Trump is in office, so this will be a non issue.

Zippyjuan
11-28-2015, 08:29 PM
So that is all you care about, not your nation, culture, future elections, Liberty, and your posterity who will have to live with state of the nation have given them, but who will cut lawns and pick lettuce.

Are you fucking with us?

Machines will pick the crops and teenagers have cut lawns since before we had 3rd world immigration and nothing bad happened.

What activity of "your culture" are you unable to do because an immigrant entered the country?

Lord Xar
11-29-2015, 01:16 AM
Oh, why not post the image in which thousands were waving mexico's flag? That didnt' go over too well, a PR disaster -- so the memo went out "wave USA flags..".
lololol.... import compliant, statist, leftist voters.... job well done. Mentos moment.

Lord Xar
11-29-2015, 01:20 AM
Oh, why not post the image in which thousands were waving mexico's flag? That didnt' go over too well, a PR disaster -- so the memo went out "wave USA flags..".
lololol.... import compliant, statist, leftist voters.... job well done. Mentos moment. No more anchor babies period. Stop that lame hijacking of the american taxpayer.

AmericanSpartan
11-29-2015, 02:07 AM
What activity of "your culture" are you unable to do because an immigrant entered the country?

Be secure in our nation, its sovereignty, in our election, and future from a demographic standpoint as unchecked immigration will result in one party rule of hard leftist and their polices that will snuff out freedom.

But to you, you will never see any right actively that is lessened by officials that would not be elected had their imported voter bloc.

TheTexan
11-29-2015, 02:08 AM
will result in one party rule of hard leftist and their polices that will snuff out freedom.

Yup, we certainly wouldn't want that to happen

AmericanSpartan
11-29-2015, 02:08 AM
lololol.... import compliant, statist, leftist voters.... job well done. Mentos moment.

Well White is done, Once Trump is elected, no more Birthright Citizenship.

AmericanSpartan
11-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Yup, we certainly wouldn't want that to happen

Look at California, do you want that to be the future of the Nation?

Zippyjuan
11-29-2015, 01:24 PM
If it was a country, California would be the seventh largest economy in the world. Per capital GDP it ranks 15th among all states. They have the ninth fastest growing state economy- many of the states above them have been benefiting from the oil and gas boom- Colorado, Texas, Wyoming, North Dakota. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/states-with-the-fastest-a_n_7674422.html

AmericanSpartan
11-29-2015, 01:31 PM
If it was a country, California would be the seventh largest economy in the world. Per capital GDP it ranks 15th among all states. They have the ninth fastest growing state economy- many of the states above them have been benefiting from the oil and gas boom- Colorado, Texas, Wyoming, North Dakota. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/states-with-the-fastest-a_n_7674422.html

Yeah, never mind the high cost of living, rampant crime, and daily violation of your rights, right?

We value Liberty, and we can and will have growth with reduced immigration.

Love how you can not stop shilling for mass immigration even as it destroys Liberty and the culture that values it.

Zippyjuan
11-29-2015, 02:02 PM
What is California's "rampant" crime rate? How does it compare to other states? California is actually about average in its crime rate compared to other states which is not surprising given its large size, population, and diversity. http://www.usa.com/rank/us--crime-index--state-rank.htm

Low cost of living states tend to be states with low incomes- poorer states.

Cheapest states to live: http://www.cnbc.com/2014/06/24/americas-cheapest-states-to-live-in-2014.html?slide=2

10) South Carolina
9) Tennessee
8) Alabama (tie with #7)
7) Indiana
6) Mississippi
5) West Virginia
4) Louisiana
3) Oklahoma (actually with all the oil I was surprised to see them so low)
2) Arkansas
1) Kentucky

Ten States Lowest Per Capita Income: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income

1) Mississippi
2) West Virginia
3) Arkansas
4) Kentucky
5) Alabama
6) Tennessee
7) Louisiana
8) New Mexico
9) South Carolina
10) New Mexico

Some of those states also make the list of "most dangerous states" in terms of crime rates. Again- poverty is a factor. http://247wallst.com/special-report/2015/01/02/the-most-dangerous-states-in-america-2/2/

10) Arkansas
9) Florida
8) Maryland
7) Delaware
6) South Carolina
5) Louisiana
4) Tennessee
3) Nevada
2) New Mexico
1) Alaska