PDA

View Full Version : Latest Olbermann

MozoVote
06-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Good stuff.

Olbermann is pretty pissed at the Democrats for failing to oppose Bush like we'd elected them to do. Also note how he sizes up the candidates at 4:58 in the video, as deaf to American's desire to see the war end.

"The Democrats have failed us" ... "to end this brazen war of lies" ... "The people are ahead of the media, and the government"

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=97463110-d327-400f-957c-9eb416ede03d&f=00&fg=copy

RonPaulGetsIt
06-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Olbermann has been pretty good about bringing attention to Bush and Cheney's lack of respect for checks and balances in our government, as well as this disasterous war, but until he gives Ron Paul some coverage he leaves a lot to be desired. We need those 2nd quarter campaign donations to be high enough where Ron Paul gets the attention he deserves. Have all you young people out there talked to your parents about Ron Paul and asked them to donate as well?

Kuldebar
06-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, Olbermann is the left's (smarter, gentler version) of the right's rabid O'reilly. Much like a broken clock having the correct time at least twice a day, O'reilly and Olbermann will tend to be correct occasionally depending on who they are commenting on.

Of course, I have far more respect for Olbermann, but he falls short of reaching, what I think are obvious conclusions: it's not about dems versus repubs, right versus left; it's about Americans versus their current system of government.

angelatc
06-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Olbermann was fantastic when he was announcing sports. I have no use for him now. He wants to be Jon Stewart, but he isn't. He wants to annoy OReilly to the point where O"Reilly will acknowledge his existence, but it doesn't happen.