PDA

View Full Version : 9 year old Girl Killed in Ferguson

AuH20
08-20-2015, 08:37 AM
but no one cares.

http://www.infowars.com/9-year-old-girl-shot-dead-in-ferguson-no-riots-no-protests/

“The father of Jamyla Bolden said the girl was in her bed doing homework inside a home in the 9200 block of Ellison when she was shot around 9:30 Tuesday night. Her mother was also shot in the leg,” reports KMOV 4.

tod evans
08-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Drive by shooting is what the article says....

Sad.:(

sparebulb
08-20-2015, 08:44 AM
Black lives matter?

crickets

Must have been a white cop that killed her.

Preposterous?

Oh, wait..............

This is rapidly becoming an intractable situation.

AuH20
08-20-2015, 08:52 AM
Black lives matter?

crickets

Must have been a white cop that killed her.

Preposterous?

Oh, wait..............

This is rapidly becoming an intractable situation.

Black Lives Matter When Killed By Racist White Cops. But I don't think you can that all on a tshirt.

LibertyEagle
08-20-2015, 08:56 AM
Black Lives Matter When Killed By Racist White Cops. But I don't think you can that all on a tshirt.

You can change that to black lives matter when killed by whites. Apparently, they don't matter if they are killed by blacks.

fisharmor
08-20-2015, 08:58 AM
No, it's "Black lives matter when it's a black man engaged in some unlawful activity and killed by a racist white cop"

With the further caveat that "This is all inexplicably negated by the fact that the guy who coined the phrase isn't black, so no, black lives actually don't matter"

juleswin
08-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Without clicking the link, I can tell you who the author is. First name starts with a P, middle name J and last name is Watson. I wouldn't have a problem with him being overly concerned about these sort of stories but for the fact that in about 6 months or less, he would have written 2 or more articles about other people pushing for a race war.

Its just sad that these people killing innocent children go through the grand jury system setup by the justice system and get off free without even an indictment for a trial. In the very condescending words of Stephan M, I say "very tragic, very tragic"

TheCount
08-20-2015, 09:38 AM
I suppose the perp's identity is known but he's not being detained, arrested, or charged, his salary is paid by taxpayers, and the official Gang Members Union is providing him legal advice and handling publicity?

All of those would have to be true in order for this to be equivalent to an "officer involved shooting."

Henry Rogue
08-20-2015, 10:20 AM
I suppose the perp's identity is known but he's not being detained, arrested, or charged, his salary is paid by taxpayers, and the official Gang Members Union is providing him legal advice and handling publicity?

All of those would have to be true in order for this to be equivalent to an "officer involved shooting."
Exactly.

fisharmor
08-20-2015, 10:58 AM
So I was guilty of not reading the article, and I encourage everyone else to go do it.

It was not a cop. It was a drive by.

This thread is AUH20 pushing his standard nonwhites-are-subhuman crap that also seems to be the basis of his immigration policy.

Personally I'm convinced that the reason they act in subhuman ways is because they have been treated like subhumans their entire lives. I don't believe continuing to point fingers and yell at them is in any way constructive.

AuH20
08-20-2015, 11:00 AM
So I was guilty of not reading the article, and I encourage everyone else to go do it.

This thread is AUH20 pushing his standard nonwhites-are-subhuman crap that also seems to be the basis of his immigration policy.

Personally I'm convinced that the reason they act in subhuman ways is because they have been treated like subhumans their entire lives. I don't believe continuing to point fingers and yell at them is in any way constructive.

You actually believe they are subhuman!?! Here's a hint. The programming is subhuman. Garbage in, garbage out. Theoretically, I could take a black baby from the Planned Parenthood factory and most likely raise him to be a strict constitutionalist away from the culture of death. Bond with the child at an early age and impart values over time.

twomp
08-20-2015, 11:08 AM
but no one cares.

http://www.infowars.com/9-year-old-girl-shot-dead-in-ferguson-no-riots-no-protests/

Does Donald Trump care?

AuH20
08-20-2015, 11:11 AM
Does Donald Trump care?

Most likely. When innocent lives are lost, it's not in our best interest.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-20-2015, 04:08 PM

Who the fuck treats non-whites like subhumans in the modern world, you rube?

UWDude
08-20-2015, 11:17 PM

Yup. But people like AuH20 will never understand, and keep posting these dumb stories... "black people kill black people too!"

No shit, sherlock. Not the point. Damn fool.

Then we'll see a story where some black people kill a white person simply because they are white.

"blacks can be racist too!"

No shit Sherlock. Not the point. Damn fool.

UWDude
08-20-2015, 11:18 PM

You.

Weston White
08-20-2015, 11:26 PM

Government officials, social justice warriors, and like minded liberal-progressives that love touting lifelong subjugation and dependency through affirmative action laws and like intrusive safety nets and constrictive life jackets.

AuH20
08-20-2015, 11:48 PM
Yup. But people like AuH20 will never understand, and keep posting these dumb stories... "black people kill black people too!"

No shit, sherlock. Not the point. Damn fool.

Then we'll see a story where some black people kill a white person simply because they are white.

"blacks can be racist too!"

No shit Sherlock. Not the point. Damn fool.

What kind of rational person compartmentalizes the killings like they don't matter? I throw the yellow flag for blatant hypocrisy. I really wish the BLM movement was full spectrum and uncompromising because it would inject some much needed credibility to their cause. Not Black Lives Matter rife with conditionals. All Black Lives Matter as opposed to those opportunistically promoted for social justice causes. We have to ask ourselves the hard question why life is considered so cheap in the black community?

AuH20
08-21-2015, 08:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7mZQvaQDk

“You black people, my black people, you are the f**king most violent motherf**kers I have ever seen in my life!” she continues.

Ya think? The system wants them that way.

You don't go from this..............

http://www.blackpast.org/files/blackpast_images/Great_Migration_Family.jpg

to this relatively overnight without some help.

http://conservative-headlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/thugs-223x300.jpg

tod evans
08-21-2015, 08:17 AM
“You black people, my black people, you are the f**king most violent motherf**kers I have ever seen in my life!” she continues.

I just posted a thread about the riots in '79 on the Navy base, nothing has changed except the year.......

And media exposure......