PDA

View Full Version : RP scheduled to be on Alex Jones Show on July 5th

WannaBfree
06-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Alex Jones announced today that Ron Paul will be on his radio show again on July 5th.

RP offered to be on the show July 4th, but Alex wanted to take a rare day off to spend that day with his family. Daily repeated streams of the radio show can be accessed at www.infowars.com

Ron Paul's campaign manager, Kent Snyder, was interviewed yesterday (great interview). Audio link can be found here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=4669

PatriotOne
06-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Ron Paul on Alex Jones is always a great interview. Thanks for theheads up :)

paulitics
06-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know the size of his audience?

ecliptic
06-28-2007, 11:09 PM

That's confidential top secret national security stuff... off limits... need to know basis...

If the People found out how many other "closet" Alex Jones listeners... well... we simply cannot let that happen. Tell them a low number... "less than a thousand"... better yet pretend you've never heard of the guy... Alex who? yeah, that's the ticket... Alex who?

The Worst President and Congress in U.S. History (http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/280607theworst.htm)

WannaBfree
06-28-2007, 11:20 PM

I understand it's in the millions.

V-rod
06-29-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm still twitchy about Ron Paul associating himself with some 9/11 "truth" crowd. I met Alex Jones and heard his show a number of times, and the majority of his topics are of issues on unlawful acts by local/state/federal agencies and whatnot, but I hope a good percentage of Jones' listeners will get off their chair and actually vote for Ron in the Primaries/election to make up for any potential negative points that this association can do for Dr. Paul.

WannaBfree
06-29-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm still twitchy about Ron Paul associating himself with some 9/11 "truth" crowd. I met Alex Jones and heard his show a number of times, and the majority of his topics are of issues on unlawful acts by local/state/federal agencies and whatnot, but I hope a good percentage of Jones' listeners will get off their chair and actually vote for Ron in the Primaries/election to make up for any potential negative points that this association can do for Dr. Paul.

It's been acknowledged by Ron Paul that Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign. That explains why Ron Paul goes on the program so often. Alex Jones listeners are very aware of current issues and thus are very inspired to support RP and spread the word. It's the people who aren't aware of the issues that we need to get out of their chairs. That's the real challenge. Let's educate and inform!

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 06:05 AM
News at 5! It was admitted on Ron Paul's own message board that Ron Paul gets most of his support from......................

===================

Please think about what you're putting on here or I for one am just going to THROW IN THE TOWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich34
06-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Guys I'll be honest. If it was not for Alex Jones I would have probably never heard of Ron Paul. That is until recently of course. But because of Jones I've been aware of Ron Paul for the last 4 or 5 years. I kept telling my republican friends about him back then and they had no idea who he was. Now with this internet explosion I'm going back to them and being like "this is the guy I've been talking about!"

Oh yeah, and the Jones crowd WILL get out and vote. I admit though, going on Jones' show could have some blowback because of how the media will spin it, but the Jones people are fired up people. I think we need em! I just hope they understand that when talking about Ron Paul you cannot just start out by talking about things that most people have never heard of. And YOU people that know, know what I mean.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Here's the deal. AJ does not have near enough listeners to get Ron Paul elected. Note even close. AJ is considered a fruit loop by middle America. That is fact. We can bitch and moan about it all day long, but it still is the fact.

If you guys keep pushing this, you are assuring that Ron Paul will stay in the fringe category.

ecliptic
06-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Here's the deal. AJ does not have near enough listeners to get Ron Paul elected. Note even close. AJ is considered a fruit loop by middle America. That is fact. We can bitch and moan about it all day long, but it still is the fact.

If you guys keep pushing this, you are assuring that Ron Paul will stay in the fringe category.

Your a fruit loop for name calling and stereotyping, and a quitter too. If it's SOOOOO important not to mention AJ... then why does Ron go back to him?

... Because he is loyal to those who supported him when no one else had even heard of Ron Paul. Because AJ covers the truth, unlike the liars and whores of the mainstream media you are so eager to please. Perhaps Ron Paul knows what is best for Ron Paul???

belian78
06-29-2007, 07:16 AM
Your a fruit loop for name calling and stereotyping, and a quitter too. If it's SOOOOO important not to mention AJ... then why does Ron go back to him?

... Because he is loyal to those who supported him when no one else had even heard of Ron Paul. Because AJ covers the truth, unlike the liars and whores of the mainstream media you are so eager to please. Perhaps Ron Paul knows what is best for Ron Paul???

minus the animosity in this post i agree. this is how i learned of Ron Paul as well. I think that anyone that has listened to AJ long enough knows that for the most part he speaks about things that are truly threatening to our country. but they also know that when he goes off on his "deep end rants" to take it with a grain of salt.

LibertyBelle
06-29-2007, 08:11 AM
It's been acknowledged by Ron Paul that Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign. That explains why Ron Paul goes on the program so often. Alex Jones listeners are very aware of current issues and thus are very inspired to support RP and spread the word. It's the people who aren't aware of the issues that we need to get out of their chairs. That's the real challenge. Let's educate and inform!

No, it's been said by AJ that his listeners have been the main support base, not RP. Watch what you say. AJ covers lots of great issues, but he has an enormous ego. He's trying to take the credit for RP's following, no matter what that is rude and self aggrandizing. Give the credit to RP and his record, integrity, beliefs, and hard work. For pete's sake. :rolleyes:

mport1
06-29-2007, 08:15 AM

Agreed.

atilla
06-29-2007, 08:34 AM

maybe you should get togethor with ron paul and discuss this with him, he after all is the one who keeps going on the alex jones show. in fact he has been on the alex jones show more often than any other program since he formed his exploratory commitee.

i think people need to get real, mainstream republicans were never going to vote for ron paul in any significant numbers anyway. you can point to his congressional district if you want to but congressional districts are a different dynamic. you can establish name recognition with a lot less money and people will vote for a guy not really knowing what he stands for. people will vote for a presidential candidate they know nothing about too, if you have 200 million to buy feel good tv ads.

i was a volunteer in ron paul's 1984 senate campaign. the republican establishment gave him no support and instead pushed former democrat phil graham. the people who really backed ron then were mostly the same sort as now.

if you want ron paul to win the nomination you better hope for a massive influx of potheads and conspiracy theorists into the republican primary.

paulitics
06-29-2007, 08:58 AM
"Does anyone know the size of his audience? "

"I understand it's in the millions"

Wow, thats larger than I thought. How is he still polling 2%. This audience I would think are pretty politically active.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Well, AJ himself has referred to his base as being in the hundred of thousands, as I recall. NOT millions.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 09:19 AM

As I said...

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-29-2007, 09:23 AM
As I said...

Maybe you should call Ron Paul and warn him!?!?

ecliptic
06-29-2007, 09:27 AM
... How is he still polling 2%. This audience I would think are pretty politically active.

Because polls aren't real - they are manipulated by whom is polled / or outright fudged by the pollsters. Look at how the exit polls from 2004 election showed the results were 3-4% off from exit polling. Prior to this exit polls have never been more than a few tenths of a percent off. Proof of manipulation through electronic vote-counting and also proof that the exit polling people are bought... otherwise they should have been shouting from the rooftops that this election was rigged. But they instead came out with "gee, there must have been some problems with the exit polling?"

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
- Theodore Roosevelt

The media, never much good at analysis, are more and more breathless and incoherent. On CNN, even the stolid Jim Clancy started to hyperventilate when an Indian academic tried to explain how Iraq was once our ally and `friend' in its war against our Satanic enemy Iran. `None of that conspiracy stuff,' snuffed Clancy. Apparently, `conspiracy stuff' is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.

- Gore Vidal, 10/27/02

"Commercial advertising is a form of political speech: A very potent one and its effects are far from benign. By means of its cultural dominance, commercial advertising is promulgated, to the point of total market saturation, without any form of effective opposition; hence, by its very nature, it amounts to corporatist propaganda and serves as a vehicle of mass indoctrination."

- Phil Rockstroh http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1286.shtml

Let it be told to the future world, that in the depth of winter, when nothing but hope and virtue could survive, that the city and the country, alarmed at one common danger, came forth to meet and repulse it.
- Thomas Paine "The Crisis" December 23, 1776

mdh
06-29-2007, 09:34 AM

Is that a failing of Alex Jones and his message, or of "middle america"? I'd say it's the latter. I don't agree with a lot of what AJ has to say, but when CNN, Fox, etc were having a collective circle jerk over Paris Hilton, AJ was talking about the Browns home surrounded by paramilitary. There's something to be said for that alone, if nothing else. Sometimes you get some right, sometimes you get some wrong, but at least he's covering this stuff at all, right or wrong. And in the end, we're about free markets, right? If you don't care for what he has to say, or the oft-opinionated way in which he presents it, don't listen. Just don't expect the MSM that "middle america" so loves to cover a lot of this stuff at all.
Besides - Who cares what AJ's beliefs on it are? we're not idiots like the "middle america" being pointed to here obvious must be; we can do our own research and come to our own conclusions!

DjLoTi
06-29-2007, 09:35 AM
We need the AJ crowd just like the AJ crowd needs us. We should all support each other. I have no problem with this incident. I trust RPs intentions.

mdh
06-29-2007, 09:36 AM
I have no problem with this incident. I trust RPs intentions.

Incident?

DjLoTi
06-29-2007, 09:38 AM
ok event... place of happenings... jeez

Main Entry:
1in·ci·dent Listen to the pronunciation of 1incident
Pronunciation:
\ˈin(t)-sə-dənt, -ˌdent\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Middle French, from Medieval Latin incident-, incidens, from Latin, present participle of incidere to fall into, from in- + cadere to fall — more at chance
Date:
15th century

1: something dependent on or subordinate to something else of greater or principal importance
2 a: an occurrence of an action or situation that is a separate unit of experience : happening b: an accompanying minor occurrence or condition : concomitant

burnice
06-29-2007, 11:20 AM
I think one of you guys who think it's so detrimental for RP to go on AJ's program should just go on ahead and call him up and tell him what you think. Hehe.

I, for one, am damn PROUD to be a so-called "kook"!

The Dane
06-29-2007, 11:24 AM
I dont get it ? Why is going on Alex Jones?

AJ is already supporting Ron Paul and i guess all his listeners support him the same.

A waaaste of time.

But maybe he wants to clarify his position regarding 9/11. Could be interesting.

rich34
06-29-2007, 11:33 AM
The simple fact is Alex Jones does have a large following and his people are freedom loving people. When Jones tells his listeners to support Ron Paul that's what they do.

It's no coinsidence that Ron Paul's campaign manager was on his show yesterday asking that his crowd send in money before the second quarter ends today. They know the AJ listeners are very giving people and at this point in the game we NEED their support. So long as Ron Paul doesn't say anything that the msm will use against him then who cares. And again Jones has some hardcore supporters, and when he says give, THEY GIVE!

WannaBfree
06-29-2007, 11:35 AM

Pushing what, Eagle? It was Ron Paul's campaign HQ that made the decision to go on the show again (and again and again).

You really seem to be so sure that it will hurt the campaign. You know, there are a lot of 911 skeptics, and they have no other candidate to turn to except Ron Paul. And when this message board removes newsworthy threads such as "Ron Paul endorses new 911 investigation", I believe it actually hurts the campaign. Many want a new investigation.

It seems that you have developed your opinion on anything related to 911 by listening to Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

The Dane
06-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Lets see if he will talk about his take on 9/11 or donations or both. Will be interesting.

angrydragon
06-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Well I heard of Ron Paul years before I heard about Alex Jones. I'm not sure if Jones' audience would be considered Paul's main base, but a good part of it. I think Ron Paul on tv in the debates with his message got him the bigger number of supporters he has today.

rich34
06-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Angry Dragon I can agree with that, BUT at the sametime I'd be willing to bet if there was a way you could trace the initial 500,000 dollars that Paul had in his coughers a lot of that came from Jones' listeners. And not just Jones' but the entire GCN network which broadcasts Jones and several good radio programs. We need to just drop it and be glad for the support that Ron Paul has. Ron Paul is NOT stupid, if he thought going on Jones' show would hurt him at this point in the race then I'd bet he wouldn't go on.

But the fact is he is going on and there is nothing we can do about it, but support him. And maybe by him going on the show Ron thinks he can get a jumpstart on those third quarter campaign contributions by appealing to the Jones' listeners early on. Just like his campaign just did by sending Ron's campaign manager on his show yesterday to appeal to his people to send in money before the 2nd quarter ends.

jd603
06-29-2007, 12:29 PM
My opinion , AJ is out there, but not too far. Some of his "wacky" conspiracy theories have some disturbing evidence to back them up. Love him or hate him, we need people like him running their mouths. He was all over the immigration bill, and with good reason. He led a protest of the first part of the NAFTA superhighway that got a lot of news coverage and he went after and protested Texas governor Rick Perry for his crimes. So, I think the world is a better place with people like him overall.

I think Ron Paul got big from the debates (thats how I found out about him), not Alex Jones, but it's good that he supports him.

WannaBfree
06-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Pushing what, Eagle? It was Ron Paul's campaign HQ that made the decision to go on the show again (and again and again).

You really seem to be so sure that it will hurt the campaign. You know, there are a lot of 911 skeptics, and they have no other candidate to turn to except Ron Paul. And when this message board removes newsworthy threads such as "Ron Paul endorses new 911 investigation", I believe it actually hurts the campaign. Many want a new investigation.

It seems that you have developed your opinion on anything related to 911 by listening to Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

Here is a graph comparing Alex Jones site www.prisonplanet.com to Ron Paul sites. Please go to www.alexa.com and make your own graph if you don't believe this. I hope some of you will re-think your position. And LibertyEagle, I quoted my response to you above so you don't miss it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/twogunkitten/GRAPH.jpg

Blowback
06-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Ron Paul is smarter than all of us and he wants to go on Alex's show. Hmmm.. I don't know... maybe because Alex is the only person who doesn't interrupt him every ten seconds.

The MSM wouldn't dare even bring up Alex Jones let alone the fact that Ron Paul has had many interviews with him.

Why? Because Alex Jones has the dirt on all of them. They don't dare grant him any media coverage.

ecliptic
06-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Here is a graph comparing Alex Jones site www.prisonplanet.com to Ron Paul sites. Please go to www.alexa.com and make your own graph if you don't believe this. I hope some of you will re-think your position. And LibertyEagle, I quoted my response to you above so you don't miss it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/twogunkitten/GRAPH.jpg

Now check this out:

Go to Alexa.com and look at the top sites list...
... number 12 is Microsoft
... no sign of Apple on the day of the iPhone release !!!! RIGHT
... this is totally inaccurate I guarantee

The reason is Alexa doesn't count Mac users... ( now over 10% of web hits )

... and Alex Jones himself uses Macs for their bulletproof security ( as do I )

... the iPhone is expected to turn large numbers of Windows users towards Macs

... Safari for windows ( beta release ) is twice as fast as Internet Explorer and it's not supported by Alexa. Millions of Windows users have already downloaded Apple's superior web browser.

... Macs currently sell 15% of all laptops and 7% of total user base ( a flawed number that fails to account for the double life-span of Macs over Dells, dude...

Alexa's numbers are way way low for Alex Jones' websites...

winston84
06-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Nice, yeah I used to plug in InfoWars.com into that equation and saw that there is a definite correlation between the sites..

As far as RP being on the AJ show, I have no problem with that and from what has been seen already; RP doesn't either. So first off, all you whining bitches that say that being on the AJ show is detrimental to RP's campaign need to understand that just because RP is on the show doesn't mean he shares the same beliefs as AJ. He has had people from opposing view points on his show, from RFID developers to pro-immigration advocates. Just as RP has been on Hanninity and Colmes, would you associate him with either of these fools?

Here's a novel idea, how about listening to the content of the interview! Also don't forget that AJ supporters (such as myself) will spread the word about RP and there's no doubt that they're bringing many people behind the cause.

Keny Snyder to Alex Jones "Thank goodness for shows such as yours."

burnice
06-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Here's a novel idea, how about listening to the content of the interview!

Better not! Some of that danged ole kookiness might just start to rub off!! :rolleyes:

oldpaths1611
06-29-2007, 01:42 PM
How about this for a senario.... The new "Loose Change" movie comes out in September. This time it's much more mainstream with Charlie Sheen narrating and other celebrities involved or backing it up. The public at large finally catches on to 911 truth and it's no longer the arena of the fringe. The neocons have been outed. The sheep are awoken. Answers are demanded, evidence is uncovered, and the truth is made known. This opens a floodgate with more and more illegal government activites and cover ups coming to light. The CFR, NAU, SPP, NWO, etc, etc, etc.....It's all exposed! Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs report the facts. The "conspiracy theory" becomes the mainstream. The American people are completely disilussioned with the entire political spectrum and mad as hell. Winds of revolution stir the air. Americans look for someone to turn to...someone different...someone trustworthy....someone with the integrity and character necessary to lead in this new revolution. Da da dat da da da!!! Ron Paul!!!!

Can anyone see Dr. Pauls stances on certain issues now, telling the truth while standing alone now, associating with Alex Jones and truthers now, and other issues that have some of you concerned actually working very well in his favor later should such a scenario occur?

Of course, the above scenario continues with headlines declaring, "Bush declares martial law,"Constitution suspended," "UN troops patrol New York," "Citizens rounded up," and "Paris back in jail," but that's another story.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Is that a failing of Alex Jones and his message, or of "middle america"? I'd say it's the latter.

It doesn't matter whose failing it is. The reality is that we have to reach middle America if we have any hope of getting Dr. Paul the Republican nomination. And, the vast majority of them think AJ is a fruit loop. I wasn't judging whether they were right or wrong. I was merely stating the facts.

So, for us to go around saying things like the following, I don't personally believe is too bright, in addition to not being the truth.

"It's been acknowledged by Ron Paul that Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign."

This has nothing whatsoever to do with whether Dr. Paul chooses to be on AJ's show. That is his choice and his choice alone.

Revolution9
06-29-2007, 02:39 PM

You think it all revolves around you. Yer gonna throw in the towel because of this connection..What are you doing involved with this campaign if you do not "get it" and someone who has consistently done way, way..heck.. one humongous giant hell of alot more than you to get Dr Pauls name and philosophy out there, you want no connection made to.?? Nice guy you are..Very magnanimous. Alex Jones is respected as a journalist by Dr Paul.. Alex is probably responsible through the airing of his program and the numerous videos of his around the net for seeding the massive response to Dr Paul on the web. It was RumorMillNews and PrisonPlanet that kept me up on what Ron has been saying for over 5 years and maybe as many as 8 with rumormillnews.

So when you throw your toys out of the playpen after his interview with Alex and the audio and transcripts hit the web..who will you vote for?

Best Regards
Randy

atilla
06-29-2007, 02:46 PM
So, for us to go around saying things like the following, I don't personally believe is too bright, in addition to not being the truth.

how about, "ron paul is supported by more potheads than any other candidate":D

like that one any better?

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 02:53 PM
LOL! ok... :D

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Revolution9:

You think it all revolves around you. Yer gonna throw in the towel because of this connection..What are you doing involved with this campaign if you do not "get it" and someone who has consistently done way, way..heck.. one humongous giant hell of alot more than you to get Dr Pauls name and philosophy out there, you want no connection made to.?? Nice guy you are..Very magnanimous. Alex Jones is respected as a journalist by Dr Paul.. Alex is probably responsible through the airing of his program and the numerous videos of his around the net for seeding the massive response to Dr Paul on the web. It was RumorMillNews and PrisonPlanet that kept me up on what Ron has been saying for over 5 years and maybe as many as 8 with rumormillnews.

So when you throw your toys out of the playpen after his interview with Alex and the audio and transcripts hit the web..who will you vote for?

Stick it in your ear, bud. I have supported this man for more than 20 years. Long before Alex Jones had even reached puberty. I will vote for Ron Paul; never did I say otherwise. And for you to portray that I would do otherwise, makes you a perfect candidate for employment with FOX news, because you are versed in the very same tactics they are so fond of using.

For the 3rd time, my point was that for us to make claims that Ron Paul's support is predominantly AJ listeners, is not a good thing for this campaign, not to mention untrue. What about this can you not get through your head? And if these kind of things continue, I see no reason to continue to work my backside off on this campaign, because whatever I do will be cancelled out by this type of language.

If you want to discuss this further, I suggest we take this to Private Messages.

WannaBfree
06-29-2007, 03:05 PM
It doesn't matter whose failing it is. The reality is that we have to reach middle America if we have any hope of getting Dr. Paul the Republican nomination. And, the vast majority of them think AJ is a fruit loop.

By keeping silent and censoring, we are doing EXACTLY what media puppets like Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity want us to do. They first try to suppress the info, and then when they can't, they paint it as looney or fringe. Ron Paul supporters should be able to recognize this, as that is exactly the tactic they are using for Ron Paul supporters. We have woken up to how mainstream media works; why do you think others can't?

As the public comes to understand the problems and dangers that face us, they will naturally veer towards Ron Paul. You won't even have to sell Ron Paul to them at that point. If you choose to be silent, you are keeping mainstream media at the controls.

We MUST bypass mainstream media and stop worrying about what Michelle, Bill or Sean might say. We have to reach the people directly. This is exactly why Ron Paul was telling people at the Phoenix Airport to inform people on the issues, using videos and DVDs. So have a look, as Ron Paul suggested, at Aaron Russo's America: Freedom to Fascism. Or Michael Ruppert's The Truth & Lies of 9/11. Ron Paul appears in both. Or watch any of Alex Jones' documentaries. You may not believe the stuff at first, or want to, but as time goes on you will come to the shocking realization that this stuff is true. And the longer it takes you to realize this, the worst off we are in having any chance of doing anything against it.

The above videos are all available on YouTube or GoogleVideo (for now at least). These filmakers have generously waived their copyrights so that we the people can freely distribute them. They are not loonies, folks. They are trying to save America.

mdh
06-29-2007, 03:09 PM
It doesn't matter whose failing it is. The reality is that we have to reach middle America if we have any hope of getting Dr. Paul the Republican nomination. And, the vast majority of them think AJ is a fruit loop. I wasn't judging whether they were right or wrong. I was merely stating the facts.

The majority of your "middle america" have three choices: wake up, don't vote, or vote for an establishment candidate. If they wake up, they're both vote for Dr. Paul and realize that people like Alex Jones are just expressing themselves and/or making a profit. In cases of the former, they'll respect them as journalists. In cases of the latter, they'll respect them as contributors to free market media and as capitalists.
I just don't think that people with the failing I pointed to are going to vote for Dr. Paul regardless, unless they have that awakening.

PatriotOne
06-29-2007, 03:10 PM
How about this for a senario.... The new "Loose Change" movie comes out in September. This time it's much more mainstream with Charlie Sheen narrating and other celebrities involved or backing it up. The public at large finally catches on to 911 truth and it's no longer the arena of the fringe. The neocons have been outed. The sheep are awoken. Answers are demanded, evidence is uncovered, and the truth is made known. This opens a floodgate with more and more illegal government activites and cover ups coming to light. The CFR, NAU, SPP, NWO, etc, etc, etc.....It's all exposed! Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs report the facts. The "conspiracy theory" becomes the mainstream. The American people are completely disilussioned with the entire political spectrum and mad as hell. Winds of revolution stir the air. Americans look for someone to turn to...someone different...someone trustworthy....someone with the integrity and character necessary to lead in this new revolution. Da da dat da da da!!! Ron Paul!!!!

Can anyone see Dr. Pauls stances on certain issues now, telling the truth while standing alone now, associating with Alex Jones and truthers now, and other issues that have some of you concerned actually working very well in his favor later should such a scenario occur?

Of course, the above scenario continues with headlines declaring, "Bush declares martial law,"Constitution suspended," "UN troops patrol New York," "Citizens rounded up," and "Paris back in jail," but that's another story.

Is it September it's suppose to be released? For some reason I was expecting it at the end of this month.

I agree with your scenario and it very well may happen.

If Loose Change goes mainstream and is allowed to be played in the theater's, etc., it very well might put Ron Paul on the fast track to the Presidency. I worry that extreme pressures are going to be put on the theater's to not show it though. And when I say extreme pressures, I mean EXTREME PRESSURES by our Government spooks....death threats to theater owners. Even though I haven't seen the final cut, I know it's going to be excellent because it will probably have only the undeniable facts in it. So much as come to light since they did the first one.

On the other hand, God willing, if this movie is allowed in the theaters, right after the shock wears off, $@$@ is going to hit the fan in America and everyone here needs to be prepared for it so they can captalize on it by steering the newly enlightened public to Ron Paul.

The best way I can advise you all to prepare, is to start doing your homework on 9/11. Normally, I don't push the 9/11 agenda here, but at some point I think everyone actively supporting Ron Paul should research it. There really is no way to separate the groups so you all should at least try to understand where the truther's are coming from and why they are so passionate about Ron Paul.

If anyone would like to start researching 9/11, send me a private message and I will recommend some great video's that would be a great place to start.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Our job is not to mainstream AJ. Our job is to get people to listen to Dr. Paul.

PatriotOne
06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
By keeping silent and censoring, we are doing EXACTLY what media puppets like Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity want us to do. They first try to suppress the info, and then when they can't, they paint it as looney or fringe. Ron Paul supporters should be able to recognize this, as that is exactly the tactic they are using for Ron Paul supporters. We have woken up to how mainstream media works; why do you think others can't?

As the public comes to understand the problems and dangers that face us, they will naturally veer towards Ron Paul. You won't even have to sell Ron Paul to them at that point. If you choose to be silent, you are keeping mainstream media at the controls.

We MUST bypass mainstream media and stop worrying about what Michelle, Bill or Sean might say. We have to reach the people directly. This is exactly why Ron Paul was telling people at the Phoenix Airport to inform people on the issues, using videos and DVDs. So have a look, as Ron Paul suggested, at Aaron Russo's America: Freedom to Fascism. Or Michael Ruppert's The Truth & Lies of 9/11. Ron Paul appears in both. Or watch any of Alex Jones' documentaries. You may not believe the stuff at first, or want to, but as time goes on you will come to the shocking realization that this stuff is true. And the longer it takes you to realize this, the worst off we are in having any chance of doing anything against it.

The above videos are all available on YouTube or GoogleVideo (for now at least). These filmakers have generously waived their copyrights so that we the people can freely distribute them. They are not loonies, folks. They are trying to save America.

I second the motion!

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 03:13 PM
The majority of your "middle america" have three choices: wake up, don't vote, or vote for an establishment candidate. If they wake up, they're both vote for Dr. Paul and realize that people like Alex Jones are just expressing themselves and/or making a profit. In cases of the former, they'll respect them as journalists. In cases of the latter, they'll respect them as contributors to free market media and as capitalists.
I just don't think that people with the failing I pointed to are going to vote for Dr. Paul regardless, unless they have that awakening.

So, you're going to take it upon yourself to make that decision? Listen, some of you guys are reading all kinds of things into what I originally said. My point was that we shouldn't go around claiming that the majority of Dr. Paul's support comes from AJ's listeners. It's not smart and it is not true.

mdh
06-29-2007, 03:17 PM
So, you're going to take it upon yourself to make that decision? Listen, some of you guys are reading all kinds of things into what I originally said. My point was that we shouldn't go around claiming that the majority of Dr. Paul's support comes from AJ's listeners. It's not smart and it is not true.

That's a fine point, and all, and I agree to the fact that it isn't true and that it isn't smart in so much as saying anything that isn't true is also not smart. What I replied to however were your exact words, which went well beyond that single point, and made other claims that I also consider to be untrue. Re-read exactly what I quoted and then replied to.
As far as taking it upon ourselves to make decisions, I'd say that Dr. Paul has already decided to be on AJ's show. I'm not sure what exactly other decision you're referring to.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Go back and read my initial post in this thread. I stand by what I said.

mdh:

If they wake up, they're both vote for Dr. Paul and realize that people like Alex Jones are just expressing themselves....

Both, eh? So, anyone that votes for Dr. Paul has to take Alex Jones too, eh? That's an interesting viewpoint. Thanks for setting me straight, because I have been under the delusion that we were trying to get Dr. Paul elected. I didn't realize that Alex Jones was part of the package too. Have you notified Dr. Paul's campaign headquarters? Perhaps you should.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm done with this thread. If anyone else has something to say to me, please send me a Private Message.

oldpaths1611
06-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Can't we all just get along? :)

How about this - "Paul/Jones '08"

brent022
06-29-2007, 03:29 PM

I would disagree with this statement based on me. I saw Ron Paul in the second debate and thought he was right. I had never heard of Alex Jones before coming to this board but have no problem with anyone saying anything they believe especially on a show they produce.
My point is no one had to wake me up to anything other than the fact that there is a principled consistant candidate that want's to see smaller goverment, lower taxes, and has the record to back it up. If not for this board and a few You tube videos I would have no idea about Jones, truthers, loose change, racial remarks, or any other tags to Ron Paul.
When you have a candidate this strong on such core issues as goverment, taxes, and spending I thinkt he only thing people need to "wake up" to is his message. Adding other points is unnecessary unless there is another candidate that matches his beliefs and record on the 3 issues of Goverment, taxes, and spending.
As always just IMHO

*Edit for forgetfulness* I feel Paul should go on any show he feels will help his campaign. In that vein it should not be expected people have to endorse or like the show because of that nor should they try to demean it.

mdh
06-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Both, eh? So, anyone that votes for Dr. Paul has to take Alex Jones too, eh? That's an interesting viewpoint. Thanks for setting me straight, because I have been under the delusion that we were trying to get Dr. Paul elected. I didn't realize that Alex Jones was part of the package too. Have you notified Dr. Paul's campaign headquarters? Perhaps you should.

Again, you're completely misunderstanding me. What I said was that pretty much anyone who is willing to respect/vote for Ron Paul will respect Alex Jones for one or the other of the two reasons I specified. You've taken a small part of what I said out of context, then completely misunderstood even that small part. I don't see how doing that is helpful to the overall discussion, it seems more like you're just trying to discredit and obscure my real point. :mad:

I would disagree with this statement based on me. I saw Ron Paul in the second debate and thought he was right. I had never heard of Alex Jones before coming to this board but have no problem with anyone saying anything they believe especially on a show they produce.

So what you say is that... you accept Alex Jones as either a respectable journalist, or a respectable entertainer/capitalist? OK, glad to hear you agree despite claiming that you disagree. :)

I actually heard of Alex Jones by way of activism for Dr. Paul's campaign as well. I'm glad I did, I rather like his show every now and then, despite not agreeing with everything he says.

lynnf
06-29-2007, 04:02 PM
As I said...

I guess if Ron Paul thought that was true, he might not be doing an interview with AJ. But AJ was behind Ron Paul from the beginning, so according to your theory,
the Ron Paul candidacy should have never gotten off the ground.

lynn

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 04:24 PM
You apparently are buying into the fallacy that the majority of Dr. Paul's support comes from Alex Jones listeners.

PatriotOne
06-29-2007, 04:44 PM
You apparently are buying into the fallacy that the majority of Dr. Paul's support comes from Alex Jones listeners.

You obviously are not seeing the big picture. Hundreds of thousands of 9/11 Truther's who may or may not be Alex Jones listeners are passionately supporting Ron Paul now. The new supporter's in turn promote Ron Paul and make believers of hundreds of thousands more. Those new supporters are then supporting Ron Paul and making hundreds of thousands of additional Ron Paul supporter's. And so on and so on. What don't you get here? It's how it works dude.

It's not going to make any difference what you say. The Ron Paul/911 Truth Movement supporter's are not going to quit supporting him, but I wish you would quit wasting everyone's time and quit trying to divide a strong support base because of your bias.

Embrace it.

WannaBfree
06-29-2007, 07:39 PM
My point is no one had to wake me up to anything other than the fact that there is a principled consistant candidate that want's to see smaller goverment, lower taxes, and has the record to back it up. If not for this board and a few You tube videos I would have no idea about Jones, truthers, loose change, racial remarks, or any other tags to Ron Paul.
When you have a candidate this strong on such core issues as goverment, taxes, and spending I thinkt he only thing people need to "wake up" to is his message. Adding other points is unnecessary unless there is another candidate that matches his beliefs and record on the 3 issues of Goverment, taxes, and spending.
As always just IMHO

*Edit for forgetfulness* I feel Paul should go on any show he feels will help his campaign. In that vein it should not be expected people have to endorse or like the show because of that nor should they try to demean it.

You make really good points Brent. But as you said, they are based on yourself. And there certainly are many others like you. But being a Ron Paul supporter, you have been exposed to how the mainstream media works, and who they work for. But the vast majority still trusts mainstream media.

I think we can count on mainstream media to step it into gear as Ron Paul's popularity continues to increase. And the public is going to believe it. If we are to do our part in combating that, we're better off being knowledgeable in a variety of important issues.

If the mainstream media touts that Ron Paul believes in the "conspiracy theory" of the North American Union (as Michelle Malkin has already done), it would be helpful to be able to combat this by being able to explain to people that it is real. If MSM criticizes RP for supporting a new investigation into 911, it would be helpful to know that the victim's families, FDNY, scholars, scientists, pilots, engineers, government officials, and many other Americans feel it is necessary. And we should also have enough understanding of how the Federal Reserve/IRS works so that when people like Neil Cavuto criticize Paul by saying that the government couldn't function without income taxes, we're able to debunk that.

There have been posts already with recommended documentaries for most of these subjects. But I don't think there has been any yet about mainstream media. So let me suggest one called Orwell Rolls In His Grave. And another one called OutFoxed.

The fight has just begun. They probably will get very dirty in the future. I hope you will also be one to help combat this powerful entity.

gregp701
06-29-2007, 08:41 PM

ecliptic
06-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Alex Jones deserves your respect. For many years now he has warned us of a slow creep towards a fascist police state. He predicted that false flag terror would be used by the globalists to bring about the police state. Well guess what? Look around you.

You're in it! The police state is here now, today, all around us. His program today was energizing to a populace which has become noticeably enraged in the past year. Alex himself was enraged at the latest police state news, which is not encouraging. A couple of kids were arrested and one was choked for skateboarding. New legislation is designed to essentially outlaw protest by making the organizers of any event liable for huge fines and jail if someone uses drugs at the event. So-called "free speech zones" could be used in Iowa this weekend to marginalize the Ron Paul supporters, or in the future... Look around you - how many cameras filmed your movements today? How many times was your license plate scanned and run without your ever knowing?

I can attest that in the past year I've noticed callers not just to Alex Jones but to C-Span Washington Journal, and other programs - callers are getting more and more angry at the state of affairs.

A revolution is definitely brewing right now in this country.

This Ron Paul campaign is a positive development in a situation that might get out of hand at some point. We have the largest political coalition in history, in my opinion. We MUST get along and learn to be very diplomatic and tolerant. I apologize for my name calling in an earlier post. Please do not resort to terms such as "nutter" "nut-job" "pothead" "conspiracy nut" or other derogatory language. It is extra wrong considering people such as Alex Jones and many others are fighting in the trenches for all of our futures. Alex gets out with his bull horn regularly and shouts truth at power. How many of us can say that?

PatriotOne
06-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Are we done yet? Can we all get back to concentrating on what we have in common now? Please? :D

susano
06-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Yikes, I just looked at the last couple pages of this thread and see discord! Uh, Ron Paul has been Alex Jones MANY times. Millions of people listen to AJ. If a fraction of the population were the patriot AJ is, we wouldn't be in this mess.

I want a bullhorn, too.

LibertyOfOne
06-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Where was Alex Jones when Ron Paul got well over 400,000 votes in the 1988 election? I seriously doubt the 911 movement even accounts for 1/4 of his support. Libertarian media is covering this man like he is the next LP nominee. Free Talk Live for example broadcasts on far more stations than Alex and they talk about Ron Paul all the time.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Look, this has gotten WAY off-track and I apologize for my contribution in this. My point had nothing to do with Alex Jones himself. It's great that he supports Dr. Paul and encourages his listeners to do likewise. We certainly need all the supporters we can get in this effort.

My only concern was that I didn't think we should be going around claiming that the majority of Dr. Paul's supporters came from AJ's listeners. I didn't think it was reality and I was also concerned that it would paint a picture for mainstream America that we would have to overcome and it just seemed foolish to create another needless hurdle for us to have to jump over.

We're all after the same thing here. Let's just forget it and move on.

Revolution9
06-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Revolution9:
<snip ridiculous instruction> I have supported this man for more than 20 years. Long before Alex Jones had even reached puberty. I will vote for Ron Paul; never did I say otherwise. And for you to portray that I would do otherwise, makes you a perfect candidate for employment with FOX news, because you are versed in the very same tactics they are so fond of using.

<snip threats to leave>

If you want to discuss this further, I suggest we take this to Private Messages.

Interesting. You can certainly take off on a tangent when upset. I did not portray you as voting otherwise. I portrayed you as throwing your toys out of the playpen due to this interview. Then I asked you who you would vote for if he did so.. Yer stuck in this camp so get used to your campmates and stop being so cranky. It is irksome and I will comment on it every time I come across it. If yer gonna quit helping then do so. If yer gonna help do so and let others do what they do. Yer finger is definitely not on the trigger on this one. Read back through the thread. There are many, many pertinent comments here about Alex, Ron and the support over the years Ron has gotten from Alex.. And you want to stop that or toss your toys.,.heh..yer too much sometimes.. But I have dealt with you back and forth through six or eight 911 threads. It was the same threat and fears emanting from your direction as now.

I will bet any money you watched OReilly regularly at some point. Alex has just as much bluster but actually reports news instead of calling people names and cutting their mics along with all other manner of vituperative idiocies.

Oh..I don't argue in PM..That is for people I get along with. Flames and debates and arguments remain on the board or will be posted immediately to the board with scathing commentary. That s not what PM is for. I am not afraid to air my arguments, disagreements or debates in public.

However if ya want to drop me a friendly note I might respond in kind:) But you will not chane my mind or alter a single bit of real estate between my ears in regards to free speech issues, Alex or 911.

Best Regards
Randy

Revolution9
06-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Where was Alex Jones when Ron Paul got well over 400,000 votes in the 1988 election? I seriously doubt the 911 movement even accounts for 1/4 of his support. Libertarian media is covering this man like he is the next LP nominee. Free Talk Live for example broadcasts on far more stations than Alex and they talk about Ron Paul all the time.

Umm. AJ was not even old enough to vote then.Probably around 13 years of age. Next offbase assumption please:)

I have never seen nor been directed to those sites in all my years on the internet. How many of their videos are on youtube? What are they exposing or are they just espousing?.. I am tired of politicians or wannbe politicians espousing peronally. Your mileage may vary.

best Regards
Randy

ecliptic
06-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Look, this has gotten WAY off-track and I apologize for my contribution in this.
So does that apology cover calling intelligent patriotic people who struggle to better understand just exactly what happened on September 11, 2001 "fruit loops" and various other terms of derision?

Because it appeared to me your "apology" was for staying "off track" by discussing Alex Jones and by extension allowing 911 truth seekers to....

... speak.

Your agenda sucks.

LibertyOfOne
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Umm. AJ was not even old enough to vote then.Probably around 13 years of age. Next offbase assumption please:)

I have never seen nor been directed to those sites in all my years on the internet. How many of their videos are on youtube? What are they exposing or are they just espousing?.. I am tired of politicians or wannbe politicians espousing peronally. Your mileage may vary.

best Regards
Randy

No it's not off base when people in here made the false claim that most of his supports are due to Alex Jones. The 400,000 just shows he has had tons of support in the past without the so called help of A.J. FTL does far more to spread liberty compared to Alex who spreads false information in order to justify his position.

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 12:15 AM
So does that apology cover calling intelligent patriotic people who struggle to better understand just exactly what happened on September 11, 2001 "fruit loops" and various other terms of derision?

Because it appeared to me your "apology" was for staying "off track" by discussing Alex Jones and by extension allowing 911 truth seekers to....

... speak.

Your agenda sucks.

I did NOT call 911 activists, fruit loops. I said that was what mainstream America thought of Alex Jones. Nor, did I say I agreed with them.

Look, I'm not your enemy here.

I will be looking forward to YOUR apology.

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Oh..I don't argue in PM..That is for people I get along with. Flames and debates and arguments remain on the board or will be posted immediately to the board with scathing commentary. That s not what PM is for. I am not afraid to air my arguments, disagreements or debates in public.

I guess you don't care too much for the rules of the forum then, do you? Because that's what the adminstrators suggested people do if they were disagreeing like this.

susano
06-30-2007, 12:30 AM

Alex was 14 in 1988, so I guess he was probably skateboarding and hanging out with with his friends.

susano
06-30-2007, 12:33 AM
No it's not off base when people in here made the false claim that most of his supports are due to Alex Jones. The 400,000 just shows he has had tons of support in the past without the so called help of A.J. FTL does far more to spread liberty compared to Alex who spreads false information in order to justify his position.

What false information? And, justify what position?

Waiting.......

WannaBfree
06-30-2007, 01:17 AM
My only concern was that I didn't think we should be going around claiming that the majority of Dr. Paul's supporters came from AJ's listeners.

As far as I know, nobody said that the majority of RP supporters came from AJ's listeners.

What was said was Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign. I used the word 'base' as something from which the support grew and expanded.

It's been acknowledged by Ron Paul that Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign.

Something to this effect was said by Ron Paul, according to Alex Jones who said it on air. It is not an exact quote; it was the gist of the statement. I do not think Alex Jones would lie about this as Ron Paul is a regular guest.

Definition of base:

1. lowest part: the lowest, bottom, or supporting part or layer of something

2. main supporting element: the main source of an important component in an economy or sphere of influence

3. fundamental principle: the main principle or starting point of a system or theory

4. center from which activities start: a center from which activities start or are coordinated

I hope that clears things up. Please LibertyEagle, quit turning a simple Ron Paul appearance announcement into a battlezone. If you don't want RP to appear on the show, take it up with Campaign HQ. I, for one, am looking forward to the interview on July 5th!

LibertyOfOne
06-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Looks like his 2006 prediction flopped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GCWPbhUB9s

SeekLiberty
06-30-2007, 04:08 AM
As far as I know, nobody said that the majority of RP supporters came from AJ's listeners.

What was said was Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign. I used the word 'base' as something from which the support grew and expanded.

Something to this effect was said by Ron Paul, according to Alex Jones who said it on air. It is not an exact quote; it was the gist of the statement. I do not think Alex Jones would lie about this as Ron Paul is a regular guest.

Definition of base:

1. lowest part: the lowest, bottom, or supporting part or layer of something

2. main supporting element: the main source of an important component in an economy or sphere of influence

3. fundamental principle: the main principle or starting point of a system or theory

4. center from which activities start: a center from which activities start or are coordinated

I hope that clears things up. Please LibertyEagle, quit turning a simple Ron Paul appearance announcement into a battlezone. If you don't want RP to appear on the show, take it up with Campaign HQ. I, for one, am looking forward to the interview on July 5th!

Ron Paul is like the Thomas Jefferson of our day. Alex Jones is like the Patrick Henry of our day. No doubt, Ron Paul has a very deep respect for Alex Jone's patriotism. Alex Jones is a true, very hard-working Patriot and deserves the honor that Ron Paul gives him.

Of course there are a few fear-mongers who rant on and on about the same point ... how this or that is going to hurt Ron's campaign ... while at the same time, Ron Paul doesn't seem too worried about it. Puzzling. I believe Ron wants the Truth to fall where it may.

I wonder if those same people believe Ron Paul is hurting his campaign by associating himself with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM who talks about UFO's, strange occurrences, life after death, and other unexplained (and often unexplicable) phenomena ... which makes the apparent "taboo" (by some) discussion of 9/11 look pale in comparison. lol.

My only concern was that I didn't think we should be going around claiming that the majority of Dr. Paul's supporters came from AJ's listeners.

LibertyEagle,

Whom used the word "majority?" Who are the "we" that we should be afraid are "going around claiming" this? Please tell us. You've repeatedly said this like a mantra.

LibertyEagle,

Who are the "you guys" you're talking about who "keep pushing this"?

I disagree with your suggestion that Ron Paul is "stay"ing "in the fringe category." To me, that's insulting.

When you say "AJ is considered a fruit loop by middle America" (which I also consider insulting to Alex Jones ... a friend to Ron who thinks Alex is a good man.) ... Whom exactly are you talking about? Are you suggesting Ron Paul thinks Alex Jones is a "fruit loop?" Is Ron a middle-American? If he's not, then what "category" is Ron?

Is "middle America" a certain "category" who is clueless about government interventionism? I'm really curious who you define as "middle America". Where do you get this "fact" that "middle America" would consider Alex Jones a "fruit loop?"

I'm wondering where I may fit in this alleged "middle America" "category" you claim exists.

I thought Ron warned about labeling and group think. I thought Ron Paul looks at each American as an individual with Individual Rights. I don't believe Ron Paul thinks in "categories" of people. Otherwise, wouldn't that be collectivist thinking? Ron looks at each person individually and that's why people with different beliefs love him.

Should we start adopting your "middle America" collectivist thinking instead of Ron Paul's individualist thinking?

Also, what makes you an authority about campaign success and what's best for Ron Paul?

You seem to be good at labeling people. It appears to me as propaganda. (I don't know about anybody else.)

- SL

PS: What about the estimated 10 million plus listeners of CoasttoCoastam.com with over 500 affiliate stations in the US alone? Are all those listeners a "fringe category" in America too?

nayjevin
06-30-2007, 04:13 AM
the real point is that ron paul's message stands alone. if he didn't say it, we shouldn't promote it -- at least while campaigning for paul.

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 05:02 AM

You listened to the propaganda of LibertyEagle to draw that conclusion. That is precisely whatb he intended and you are now officially a victim of his propaganda. And then you follow it up with your own propaganda.. Liberty of One..interesting concept. which one?

HTH
Randy

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 05:06 AM
I did NOT call 911 activists, fruit loops. I said that was what mainstream America thought of Alex Jones. Nor, did I say I agreed with them.

Look, I'm not your enemy here.

I will be looking forward to YOUR apology.

You never have apologized to anybody for your baragrugous interfeerences with rational discourse and now you demand one because you called Alex a fruitloop..as though YOU are MIDDLE AMERICA.. You aren't . Middle America is a myth like Al Quaeda is..a figment to be bandied about as a propaganda tool.

Regards
Randy

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 05:08 AM
I guess you don't care too much for the rules of the forum then, do you? Because that's what the adminstrators suggested people do if they were disagreeing like this.

Then it appears that 3/4's of the thread should be PMing with you. I am not inclined to bang my head into a wall, just as I am not inclined to PM with you to argue..

Regards
Randy

LibertyOfOne
06-30-2007, 05:20 AM
You listened to the propaganda of LibertyEagle to draw that conclusion. That is precisely whatb he intended and you are now officially a victim of his propaganda. And then you follow it up with your own propaganda.. Liberty of One..interesting concept. which one?

HTH
Randy

No they are mine thank you very much. LibertyOfOne is a take on the individual, being that only individuals have rights not states, collectives, or governments.

SeekLiberty
06-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyOfOne

HTH
Randy

Yes he/she did fall into the trap of LibertyEagle's propaganda. I suggest one read my previous post to LibertyEagle again, very carefully. I dissect his post and it shines light on what it is.

- SL

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 09:17 AM
[I]
Yes he/she did fall into the trap of LibertyEagle's propaganda. I suggest one read my previous post to LibertyEagle again, very carefully. I dissect his post and it shines light on what it is.

- SL

Look SL, I've just about had it with your insults and your slander! You do little else on this board but hang out in the Truther dungeon and insult anyone who dares question your dictates. If one is spreading propaganda or has an agenda on this board, it is you! I myself am on this board solely for Dr. Paul's campaign. :mad:

LibertyOfOne
06-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyOfOne

- SL

Yeah Ron Paul's 1988 run for office didn't happen. He does have support outside of Alex's wackiness. /sarcasm

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-30-2007, 09:38 AM

I dont see how that means Ron Paul had strong support back then. Thats about the number of votes the Libertarian Party has been getting in presidential elections. Harry Browne actually got 485,000 in 1992. 400,000 votes would have been cast for the Libertarian Party that year, regardless of who was nominated.

LibertyOfOne
06-30-2007, 09:43 AM
The election before that the Libertarians only managed 200,000 votes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election%2C_1984
David Bergland Libertarian California 228,111 0.3%

ecliptic
06-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Look SL, I've just about had it with your insults and your slander!

Oh really?

AJ is considered a fruit loop by middle America. That is fact. We can bitch and moan about it all day long, but it still is the fact. If you guys keep pushing this, you are assuring that Ron Paul will stay in the fringe category.

Insulting to Alex Jones, insulting to Ron Paul, insulting to myself and many many others here...

... the vast majority of them think AJ is a fruit loop. I wasn't judging whether they were right or wrong. I was merely stating the facts.

You are merely stating your own misguided opinion, not facts. You have little interest in facts and have a clear agenda to keep any mention of 911 truth in a nice safe little corner far away from anyone with curiosity, with your "fruit loop" label and an extra serving of derision. You are a shill. Open your mind, do the research, reach a conclusion based on evidence rather than repeating your precious "they're fruit loops!" mantra. You are not the spokesperson for "middle America", you ARE a spokesperson for the cover-up of a major unsolved crime.

Please think about what you're putting on here or I for one am just going to THROW IN THE TOWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This type of comment is more harmful to the Ron Paul campaign than anything else in this entire nine-page battle...

mdh
06-30-2007, 11:05 AM
This thread seems to have earned itself a move to Hot Topics...

SeekLiberty
06-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Look SL, I've just about had it with your insults and your slander! You do little else on this board but hang out in the Truther dungeon and insult anyone who dares question your dictates. If one is spreading propaganda or has an agenda on this board, it is you! I myself am on this board solely for Dr. Paul's campaign. :mad:

Is the bully getting mad again? Oh no! lol.

What's the "Truther dungeon?"

Do you realize how insulting that was to a lot of people here?

Are you referring to the "Hot Topics" section of this forum?

Is it wrong for somebody to "do little else on this board but hang out" and post in the "Hot Topics" section (which you "libel" as the "Truther dungeon.")

(Again, please look up the difference between the words "libel" and "slander". You're making yourself look silly by not saying what you mean.)

Many believe you're a fear-mongering propagandist and bully, and also a troll/shill that distracts.

You've got it all wrong about whom is spreading propaganda.

This thread should shed some more light on LibertyEagle who loves to name-call (a sign of a propagandist) by calling, for example me, a "little boy."

IMO, the light needs to be shined brightly on you.

For more info, please go here:

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=44199#post44199

Back to the topic, I can hardly wait to listen Alex Jone's interview with Ron Paul!

There's almost nothing better than to listen to two really good men together having a rational, intelligent dialogue. Maybe they'll set an example for LibertyEagle. ;)

- SL

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 11:24 AM

There has been only one consistent poster of contention. His intent to stuff the other threads back into te Bushite Orwellian free speech zone and then even claim it was hurting Ron to continue back in the "psychoward with warnings signs" with our unveiling of what each of us has found in our quests and opinions about this world altering topic that ushered in The Warn Terra, known as the War On Terror, the Aghani and Iraq debacles and mass murders, has crippled long standing veterans within the NYC police forces and fire departments. ..heroin trade, insider stocks, 3 trillion missing to Israel via Dov Zakheim, destruction of entire buildings of harddrives, computers and papertrails, nazis in the shadows and past history of the core gang in charge..zionists running the show just like the zionist terrorists took control of Russia in the early 1900's..Why this is taboo to try to get to the bottom of I don't know. I do know this.. To confine yet another thread to the Hot Topics because he is whining again and hotheaded, or possibly a shill by his sheer unadulterated consistency in this matter in the face of all eveidence contrary, would be playing right into the concious or subconcious gambit he is playing out here..

Best Regards
Randy

mikelovesgod
06-30-2007, 11:33 AM
That's confidential top secret national security stuff... off limits... need to know basis...

If the People found out how many other "closet" Alex Jones listeners... well... we simply cannot let that happen. Tell them a low number... "less than a thousand"... better yet pretend you've never heard of the guy... Alex who? yeah, that's the ticket... Alex who?

The Worst President and Congress in U.S. History (http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/280607theworst.htm)

The worst?? I say that distinction still goes to Clinton. He sold the Communist Chinese MERV technology with plutonium generators to kill us all. I think that beats the best Bush did.

SeekLiberty
06-30-2007, 11:39 AM

Tell us why? Don't you believe in the tempestuous sea of Liberty?

This thread should now get relegated to a "free-speech zone" in the corners of this forum because of one person whom is insulting with name-calling and creating fear on this thread?

Others should have to suffer for this by this thread getting back-channeled?

Since when did America make a group pay the penalty for an individual?

IMO, people like this should be called out publicly and openly. That way, others, whom may try to do the same, will be forwarned that this is what will happen. Then maybe we'll have more sensible, and reasoning posts of valuable content instead of people trying to rattle the cage of fear.

- SL

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 11:53 AM
My comments in this thread were not directed at the 9-11 truth movement itself; nor were they directed at evaluating Alex Jones' patriotism, his effort, or the material he puts out. As SL well knows, I too have listened to Alex Jones. Nor, did my comments have anything whatsoever with whether Dr. Paul chose to be interviewed by Alex Jones. The more interviews, the better, in my opinion.

As I have said numerous times on this thread, the only point of contention I had was that a poster, early on, made the claim that Dr. Paul's "base" of support was Alex Jones' listeners.

Alex Jones' listeners and all 9-11 activists ARE important to this campaign. I have no doubt. But to claim that they are Dr. Paul's "base" is not wise, IMO. First, I don't think it is the truth and second, I thought it would do us more harm than good. While I might have chosen my words better, I still stand by them. Mainstream America equates anyone claiming that our government directly attacked us on 9-11, as more than fringe. It would be one thing, if this was a stance of Dr. Paul's, but since it is not, I sure didn't want to see another hurdle put up that we each would have to jump over before we could get people to listen to or read Dr. Paul's information. So once again, I have no issue with the 9-11 Truth Movement, Alex Jones, or if Dr. Paul wants to be on his radio show every single day from here on out. My sole issue had to do with someone claiming that Dr. Paul's base of support was associated with Alex Jones, and therefore the 9-11 Truth Movement. Hopefully, this has made things more clear.

So some of you can keep going round and round and reading all kinds of other things into what I said, or my intentions, but it simply is not true.

Have at it.

SeekLiberty
06-30-2007, 12:10 PM
My comments in this thread were not directed at the 9-11 truth movement itself; nor were they directed at evaluating Alex Jones' patriotism, his effort, or the material he puts out. As SL well knows, I too have listened to Alex Jones. Nor, did my comments have anything whatsoever with whether Dr. Paul chose to be interviewed by Alex Jones. The more interviews, the better, in my opinion.

As I have said numerous times on this thread, the only point of contention I had was that a poster, early on, made the claim that Dr. Paul's "base" of support was Alex Jones' listeners.

Alex Jones' listeners and all 9-11 activists ARE important to this campaign. I have no doubt. But to claim that they are Dr. Paul's "base" is not wise, IMO.

So some of you can keep going round and round and reading all kinds of other things into what I said, or my intentions, but it simply is not true.

Have at it.

What's so funny to me is that YOU have been the one to "keep going round and round" saying the same thing over and over.

What you originally said at the beginning of this thread was ...

News at 5! It was admitted on Ron Paul's own message board that Ron Paul gets most of his support from......................

===================

You went on and on warning about this, and then adding insults. I, and others, are trying to figure out WHOM is saying this? I'm sure not. It would be silly! lol. I don't think people on this forum are going out and saying what you're warning us not to say.

IMO, you made a huge stink about nothing really, and caused all kinds of upset.

I really hope your intentions are well. But signs have shown otherwise. Perhaps you've learned a little as it shows this last message of yours a little more reasonable now.

If you really want Ron Paul elected, then we're really on the same side. All we ask is to please stop instilling fear, exagerating what is really going on, name-calling, and cease trying to quell speech about the 9/11 topic.

THEN we can get along. :)

- SL

ecliptic
06-30-2007, 12:17 PM
I really hope your intentions are well. But signs have shown otherwise.

These tactics are old news - we saw these methods over and over again at an early 911 forum where I used to spend some time as a moderator.

Basically the government "shill surfer" disinformation agent can be expected to do the following:

• make any questioning of 911 appear to be the work of "fruit loops"
• emotionalize the issue with name calling
• encourage the group to "groupthink" away from the topic
• when the others begin to show the vast amount of very interesting evidence, quickly close down and move away

... sound familiar?

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 12:21 PM
SeekLiberty:

Just an FYI. You have not now, nor will you EVER browbeat me into submission. Anyone that looks back through your posts can easily tell what your agenda has been on this board and it rarely has anything to do with Dr. Paul's election.

So, let's face it. You and I do not like each other. So, let's just stay away from each other and get back to our business.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2007, 12:52 PM
First off I will say that most of the FTL crowd, which I am one, is predominantly against the 9-11 truth movement because they believe that efforts to expose the obvious would be unfruitful, which is where I differ from them. But as far as the Jones' crowd, specifically in TX, have earned Paul 6% in polls there. Not bad if ya ask me. And as far as not putting the 9-11 stuff on the front page when we talk to people, the bottomline is that at most meetups, it seems that most people are familiar and in agreement with the 9-11 truth topics. I listen to FTL more than Jones, only because I read infowars everyday. The only times I listen to Jones is when Snyder or Paul are on.

WannaBfree
06-30-2007, 01:17 PM

LibertyEagle,

I did not say myself that the base of support was Alex Jones listeners. I would not know. I said it was acknowledged by Dr. Paul that it was. My comment was based on Alex Jones stating this publicly on his radio show. According to Jones, Dr. Paul told him this (or something to that effect as I don't have Jones' exact quote).

I personally do not think Jones would lie about this on air, considering that Dr. Paul is a regular guest on his show. And the fact that he is a regular guest indicates to me that what Jones had stated is true.

And I also did not say ever that they are the 'majority' as you kept claiming.

OK?

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 06:06 PM
The worst?? I say that distinction still goes to Clinton. He sold the Communist Chinese MERV technology with plutonium generators to kill us all. I think that beats the best Bush did.

Clinton was a far smarter Prez tha Bush. Same crime family and undercurrent agenda but at least he could speak without drooling and pregnant pauses. So..you do not think Bush giving the Chinese an AWACs plane complete with latest software and civilian technician to show them how is not equivalent to this Clinton shift of technology to the Chinese?

I challenge you this.. Name ONE thing that Bush got right. A right wing call-in show had this as their topic recently and after two hours they could not come up with a damned thing.

Best Regards
Randy

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 06:10 PM
What's the difference, they BOTH are traitors.

Erazmus
06-30-2007, 06:39 PM
What's the difference, they BOTH are traitors.

Agreed, it’s like arguing which is better, breast cancer or colon cancer.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-30-2007, 06:41 PM
I have hope. You are half way there.

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 06:44 PM
nice and condescending.

Nathan Hale
06-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I understand it's in the millions.

I'd ask for a fact check on that one.

rich34
06-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Regardless, it's a pretty big audience and his listeners are VERY loyal people! Ron Paul needs these people regardless of what any of you think.

And as I said earlier Dr. Paul isn't stupid. There was a reason the campaign manager went on his show 2 days before the 2nd quarter ended and pleaded with his listeners to give up the dough and support Ron Paul! Can you say bump!

And Ron going on his show this Thursday will help his campaign get a jump on the 3rd quarter donations! I've been a listener of Jones for years and that's how I found out about Dr. Paul. Jones' listeners will respond to what Jones tells them. When he says give, they GIVE! The same goes for all the other shows broadcasted on the GCN network to which Jones belongs.

LibertyEagle
06-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I heard it and wouldn't call it "pleading".

Electric Church
06-30-2007, 09:37 PM
I've been a listener of Jones for years and that's how I found out about Dr. Paul.

Same here. If it weren’t for Jones I would have never heard about Ron Paul. The MSM does an excellent job marginalizing the Good Doctor

Electric Church
06-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Well, AJ himself has referred to his base as being in the hundred of thousands, as I recall. NOT millions.

Not true. AJ through the internet gets millions of listeners and they can listen to his radio show from prisonplanet.com anytime of the day

Electric Church
06-30-2007, 10:04 PM
I think one of you guys who think it's so detrimental for RP to go on AJ's program should just go on ahead and call him up and tell him what you think. Hehe.

I, for one, am damn PROUD to be a so-called "kook"!

I'm a kook too:cool: All kooks stand up and be counted

Electric Church
06-30-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm done with this thread. If anyone else has something to say to me, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for bringing heated attention to Alex Jones. Many on here who may have never heard of Alex may now be very curious.

For more info about Alex Jones go to www.prisonplanet.com or www.infowars.com

Nathan Hale
07-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Regardless, it's a pretty big audience and his listeners are VERY loyal people! Ron Paul needs these people regardless of what any of you think.

Actually, he doesn't need these supporters. He already has these supporters. Alex Jones' audience is already in Paul's camp. So considering the fact that he's saturated the Alex Jones market, a Jones interview can only serve to emphasize the negative aspect of associating Paul with 9/11 truthers.

And as I said earlier Dr. Paul isn't stupid. There was a reason the campaign manager went on his show 2 days before the 2nd quarter ended and pleaded with his listeners to give up the dough and support Ron Paul! Can you say bump!

Of course it's good to push existing donor bases for more money, but a staffer could have done that, not Paul or his campaign manager.

And Ron going on his show this Thursday will help his campaign get a jump on the 3rd quarter donations! I've been a listener of Jones for years and that's how I found out about Dr. Paul. Jones' listeners will respond to what Jones tells them. When he says give, they GIVE! The same goes for all the other shows broadcasted on the GCN network to which Jones belongs.

Yes, collecting money from Jones listeners is fine and dandy. In fact it's great. But collecting donations isn't the only interaction that a campaign has with society. Dr. Paul doesn't need to do Alex Jones interviews anymore. Let a staffer or Jones do the pitch work.

Nathan Hale
07-01-2007, 07:25 AM
Not true. AJ through the internet gets millions of listeners and they can listen to his radio show from prisonplanet.com anytime of the day

Are there any numbers to justify this "millions of listeners" claim?

rich34
07-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Nathan I don't know about the numbers exactly, but I'd say the real numbers are probably in the thousands probably hundreds of thousands. He's the headliner for the GCN Live network.

I can see your points, and they are very good points, but Ron Paul seems to be a very loyal guy. That, I can respect. Imo, just like in any interview so long as Ron don't say anything that they can use against him I think he'll be alright.

LibertyOfOne
07-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Are there any numbers to justify this "millions of listeners" claim?

I have yet to see anything to back up that claim. It's a figure that Alex keeps saying on his radio show almost every day.

Revolution9
07-01-2007, 09:00 AM
I have yet to see anything to back up that claim. It's a figure that Alex keeps saying on his radio show almost every day.

infowars.com
prisonplanet.com
ronpaul2008.com
www.rushlimbaugh.com
www.hannity.com

plug these into http://alexa.com

Alex Jones' Prison Planet gets more web hits than Rush limbaugh overall and has been rising while lymphjaw is falling. Hannity is real low..His combined with Lymphjaw doesn't come halfway to the hits that Alex's Prison Planet and infowars sites comined viwership. Jones is outdoing him by maybe five hundred percent daily. There may be some truth to what Alex claims. There are advertisers that buy time on his show who would be liable to file lawsuits for claiming way more viewers than actual.

Best Regards
Randy
"Ordained High Priest Of The Standing Members of The Society of Liberated Kooks"

rich34
07-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Well my thing is, Jones' listeners are loyal. Just like the Ron Paul supporters they all seem to be very loyal. Ron needs loyal people supporting him because he can count on them sending him money each paycheck. Even if it's only 25 to 50 bucks a paycheck. This, imo, is what Alex Jones brings to the table.

Again, as long as Ron Paul himself does not saying anything that they can use against him, he'll be alright!

tsoldrin
07-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Are you guys still arguing about this stuff? Sheesh. As I said before... to the anti-conspiracy vocal minority... if you don't like this kind of exposure, take your grievance up with Dr. Paul. HE is the one who decided to do the show. He's been on infrequently for years now.

On a side note, if you want the real listener base numbers, you can call up posing as a potential advertiser... the show goes out on a bunch of radio stations as well as shortwave and has a large streaming audience as well as brisk torrent following. About a year ago I think Alex was reaching around 2 million listeners, I have no idea if that has gone up or down though because that's about when I stopped listening.

LibertyEagle
07-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Well, IF he has that many listeners, I guess we should expect the Q2 numbers to be upwards of $100 million from just AJ listeners alone. Glad to know it. I'll be looking forward to seeing the numbers.

rich34
07-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Well, IF he has that many listeners, I guess we should expect the Q2 numbers to be upwards of $100 million from just AJ listeners alone. Glad to know it. I'll be looking forward to seeing the numbers.

I believe those numbers would reflect worldwide listeners not just American listeners. I know he gets calls from Canada and sometimes Europe and Australia. So with that being said I doubt the actual American numbers are that high. I still say there in the hundreds of thousands though.

Electric Church
07-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I really don’t see the advantage to the Ron Paul campaign of trying to marginalize Alex Jones listeners and all the various 9/11 truth movements. If you lump them together, which seems to be what a few folks have done on this forum, they make the single largest support group for Dr. Ron Paul in America, which is why the Good Doctor makes regular appearances on the Alex Jones Show.

So what do some of the so-called Ron Paul supporters have to gain for Ron Paul by putting down Ron Paul’s largest support group? I am an Alex Jones listener and I am also a supporter of a new investigation into 9-11 and I get offended when people label me a kook and say that those like me are an embarrassment to the Ron Paul campaign. Obviously we’re not embarrassing to Ron Paul because he and his campaign manager are frequent guest on the AJ show. If we are good enough for Ron Paul than we should be good enough for those that support the Good Doctor.

Oops..gotta go now I just missed the first 10 minutes of the Alex Jones Show. You can get it now live at www.prisonplanet.com

AgentSmith
07-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Clinton was a far smarter Prez tha Bush. Same crime family and undercurrent agenda but at least he could speak without drooling and pregnant pauses. So..you do not think Bush giving the Chinese an AWACs plane complete with latest software and civilian technician to show them how is not equivalent to this Clinton shift of technology to the Chinese?

I challenge you this.. Name ONE thing that Bush got right. A right wing call-in show had this as their topic recently and after two hours they could not come up with a damned thing.

Best Regards
Randy

Well I think its just a matter of perspective. Bush has installed a de-facto executive branch dictatorship under the guise of national security and fighting a war against a noun. He got several patriot acts passed and installed a new department to take control of all paramilitary forces in the entire federal government, along with an agency to take control of all of national intelligence. Even says he can control everything down to the local level if we have some sort of 'emergency'. Id say hes got more done right than any president in my lifetime, of course they all helped them get here. His bumbling idiot routine is just letting him get away with it all. Until Americans pull themselves out of denial and change perspective its only going to get worse.

ForLibertyFight
07-04-2007, 12:32 PM
where can i listen online?

ThePieSwindler
07-04-2007, 12:36 PM

www.infowars.com, off in the right hand corner it says listen now: infowars mainstream in a red box.

ecliptic
07-04-2007, 12:37 PM

GCN Radio Network (http://www.gcnlive.com/genesis/)

Listen Live (http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm)

Alex spent a considerable amount of time on the Ron Paul campaign just now and urged listeners to donate repeatedly. He also stated his father made a large donation. Alex and his family have made numerous donations to the campaign as well. Alex has been urging Dr. Paul to run for president for the last six years!

THANKS ALEX JONES!!!!!

JTCoyoté
07-04-2007, 01:56 PM

The powers that be have been pushing the demonization of those who KNOW the demolition nature of the 9-11 destruction/murders. They have seeded chat sites with those who are tasked with the duty of keeping those who do not believe the "Official Story" marginalized. These provocateurs also float outrageous theories which they wrongly attribute to "Truthers" in order to further muddy the facts...

Many of the web sites that one gets when Google-ing "9-11", are debunker sites filled with these erroneous "facts" and are often used by debunkers as links to prove their fallacious point that "Truthers"are kooks... This is all "psychological information warfare", and much of it is geared to make those like you, who don't know for sure, doubtful and uneasy... even fearful. Alex has been the one voice of reality in all this from the beginning, weeding the truth from the provocateured fiction... Thanks Alex!

With that said here is an article excerpt from "Shout-cast", concerning "The Alex Jones Show"...

Alex Jones Tops Shoutcast in Talk Genre

The Alex Jones Show has been forefront in the rise of digital radio listeners. It consistently dominates listener ratings on Shoutcast, the largest streamer of on-line radio, which offers thousands of free radio programs.

In the past, Jones' show has ranked #1 overall for internet radio listeners and currently tops rankings in the Talk genre. And that is just counting the stream named 'The Alex Jones Show'-- the show also plays on four other Genesis Communications streams which add up to make the show one of the most popular and longest-listened to in all genres.

This is just a microcosm of how alternative press continues to grow at an accelerated rate-- coinciding with the rapid growth of alternative media formats. Radio, for instance, was all but dying out before internet streaming provided a rejuvenating boost.

This quote is embedded in an article that can be read in its entirety here... http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/020207_radio_golden.html

JTCoyoté

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams

LibertyEagle
07-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Must we keep having commercials for Alex Jones on this Ron Paul message board?

JTCoyoté
07-05-2007, 12:59 AM

Those who come through with the message should be touted for their virtue... c-span should be so consistent and reliable a source as Alex.

JTCoyoté

"Fear can only prevail when victims are ignorant of the facts. " -- Thomas Jefferson

Brandybuck
07-05-2007, 01:16 AM
The powers that be have been pushing the demonization of those who KNOW the demolition nature of the 9-11 destruction/murders. They have seeded chat sites with those who are tasked with the duty of keeping those who do not believe the "Official Story" marginalized. These provocateurs also float outrageous theories which they wrongly attribute to "Truthers" in order to further muddy the facts...
OMG! Someone found me out! Now I will need a new cover!

kimosabi
07-05-2007, 02:27 AM

I feel kind of sorry for Alex Jones at the moment.

He seems pretty freaked out at the moment and was talking about getting his family out of the country the other day.

I'm amazed he hasn't gone crazy years ago, I've only recently found whats really going on and I'm feeling pretty freaked out myself.

sunny
07-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Alex Jones announced today that Ron Paul will be on his radio show again on July 5th.

RP offered to be on the show July 4th, but Alex wanted to take a rare day off to spend that day with his family. Daily repeated streams of the radio show can be accessed at www.infowars.com

Ron Paul's campaign manager, Kent Snyder, was interviewed yesterday (great interview). Audio link can be found here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=4669

wow, i just listened to kent/alex interview and it is GREAT!
please listen if you have not heard it.

ps i just noticed that i am a "senior" member - how did that happen? is it because of how many posts i've posted???

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 08:04 AM
Does anyone know what time this interview will be today?

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 08:06 AM
His show comes on at 11 central. He'll probably announce when RP will be on, then.

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 08:16 AM
His show comes on at 11 central. He'll probably announce when RP will be on, then.

Thanks. Is this the right page to the listen live links? Are all 4 links to the same show, just different options? I get so confused on this internet radio stuff sometimes :confused:

http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm

Dave
07-05-2007, 08:22 AM
ps i just noticed that i am a "senior" member - how did that happen? is it because of how many posts i've posted???

I think this is the prize you get for your 100th post.

sunny
07-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks. Is this the right page to the listen live links? Are all 4 links to the same show, just different options? I get so confused on this internet radio stuff sometimes :confused:

www.infowars.com and click on listen live...

although i notice he hasn't gotten his page updated for today yet...

usually it is be posted who is being interviewed for the current day.

ecliptic
07-05-2007, 08:25 AM

Usually four different shows at once, sometimes two streams carry the same show...

Each show is available in Windows Media, WinAmp, and Real Player - depends on which player you prefer. You could subscribe to prisonplanet.tv for tons more content, though I think at this point giving to the Ron Paul campaign is the way to go.

Suzu
07-05-2007, 08:26 AM
The reality is that we have to reach middle America if we have any hope of getting Dr. Paul the Republican nomination. And, the vast majority of them think AJ is a fruit loop. I wasn't judging whether they were right or wrong. I was merely stating the facts.

"It's been acknowledged by Ron Paul that Alex Jones' listeners have been the main support base from the start of his campaign."

I know Ron Paul's voice by now, and I *heard* Ron Paul say that.

As to the rest of your "facts" and "reality" - I live in a very middle-America small town in a very conservative area, and nearly everyone I talk to around here knows what's really going on. The only criticism I've heard from them about AJ is that "sometimes he exaggerates a bit". Which of course he does, but I wouldn't say that's a bad thing, because a lot of people you almost have to beat over the head with the truth before it sinks in. (I was one of those myself!)

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 08:56 AM
I know Ron Paul's voice by now, and I *heard* Ron Paul say that.

As to the rest of your "facts" and "reality" - I live in a very middle-America small town in a very conservative area, and nearly everyone I talk to around here knows what's really going on. The only criticism I've heard from them about AJ is that "sometimes he exaggerates a bit". Which of course he does, but I wouldn't say that's a bad thing, because a lot of people you almost have to beat over the head with the truth before it sinks in. (I was one of those myself!)

Beating people over the head is not exactly a good approach to campaigning. That is, if you want to win.

WannaBfree
07-05-2007, 10:09 AM
can be heard here:

GCN Radio Network (http://www.gcnlive.com/genesis/)

Listen Live (http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm)

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Are you sure Dr. Paul is coming on today? He isn't listed as a guest...

http://www.infowars.com/

WannaBfree
07-05-2007, 10:43 AM
It wouldn't be listed there, just the link to the show is there (top right).

Alex announced last week that Ron Paul would be on today. I posted that info and that's the last I heard. I missed the beginning of the show today so I haven't had recent confirmation.

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Well, he always lists the guests for the show on the front page. It's under:

TODAY ON THE
ALEX JONES SHOW

Right now, it is listing 2 individuals and also Jesse Benton, from Ron's HQ. No Ron Paul though.

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 10:58 AM
He just announced RP would be on NEXT WEEK.

MGS
07-05-2007, 10:58 AM
He just said RP's flight was delayed and he had to reschedule him for next week.

andrewgreve
07-05-2007, 10:59 AM
RP's flight was delayed, so no AJ interview today.

WannaBfree
07-05-2007, 11:02 AM
He just said RP's flight was delayed and he had to reschedule him for next week.

I just heard that RP's flight was delayed too. But someone from HQ will be on "just for 5 minutes" Jones said.

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Jesse Benton is on now. Listen here:

http://www.infowars.com/

They are talking about the Iowa rally.

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow! RP is recording a special w/George Stephanoplis for ABC!

WannaBfree
07-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Jesse says RP will be on show next week. But also mentoned RP will be on George Stephanopoulos' show on ABC!!!

kylejack
07-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Jesse says RP will be on show next week. But also mentoned RP will be on George Stephanopoulos' show on ABC!!!

Won't this be our FIRST INCURSION into broadcast television? This is huge.

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 11:23 AM
I just started a new thread for the George S. info.

sunny
07-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Wow! RP is recording a special w/George Stephanoplis for ABC!

wow! that is great news!

Swmorgan77
07-05-2007, 06:31 PM

Alex has a lot of guests on that are not 9/11 truthers but still have something important to say or have a stake in the fight for liberty.

9/11 truth should not be anyone's litmus test for a candidate, the Constitution should be.

If we all agree that the Constituiton should be uhpeld, then it doesn't matter who was behind 9/11 because whether it was 100% staged baloney, or 100% official story or somewhere in between (where I believe the truth lies personally) we will not be giving up liberty and undermining the Constituiton because of it.

If you have a "9/11 truth candidate", on the other hand then how do you know they won't undermine the Constitution if there is a REAL attack?

walt
07-05-2007, 06:32 PM
audio?