PDA

View Full Version : "Men", "Yoots", rob ol' lady in church

tod evans
08-19-2015, 02:18 PM
From Drudge;

Second Suspect Still Sought In Church Robbery, Assault

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Surveillance-Video-Shows-Two-Men-Robbing-a-Woman-at-Cathedral-322192632.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnqeXWhaaEY

Police have arrested one of the two suspects believed to have robbed and assaulted a woman inside an Omaha church last Sunday.

A felony warrant for robbery was issued earlier Wednesday morning for 22-year-old Wayman Clark. Investigators are still attempting to identify the second suspect.

Surveillance cameras caught the violent scene last Sunday inside St. Cecilia Cathedral. In the video shared by Associate Pastor Father James Netusil, two men can be seen entering the church before approaching a woman reading a church newsletter. One grabs her purse and takes off through the door while the other punches the woman in the side of the head. In another camera angle, surveillance gives a clear look at the two.

WOWT 6 News heard from her granddaughter Tuesday afternoon. She said her 76-year-old grandmother is now doing fine.

This happened Sunday morning around 11 a.m.

The church pastor said security video shows the woman look around as if she noticed the other people but she never sensed any potential threat.

She made her way through the doors picked up a pamphlet and was blindsided. One assailant grabbed her purse and the other punched her, knocking her to the ground, gashing her head on the table.

The attackers took off down the street. The victim went to the hospital.

The pastor said the entire parish is hoping the people responsible are caught.

Fr. Michael Gutgsell said, "Of course it's shocking because we haven’t had anything like that here - at least not in 10 years. And so obviously we prayed for her the next two masses and the parishioners are now concerned. ‘Is it safe? Should I be in the church?’ And we tried to assure them this is a safe place and it was something completely out of the blue."

If you recognize the men responsible or saw anything suspicious in the area of 40th and Cuming or 40th and Burt let police know. The number you need to call is 402-444-STOP.

You can see Father Netusil's original post below (app users, click the link provided). This is a developing story. Trust WOWT 6 News to bring you the latest as new details become available.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Dear, God. I don't pray much. Not even 100% of your existence as an entity to pray to, but please, please bless me with the ability to be in close proximity to situations such as these. I'll handle it from there. This I pray. Amen.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 04:03 PM
They should get at least 20 years. Pieces of shit.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:06 PM

20 years in traction.

TaftFan
08-19-2015, 04:08 PM
The blow was totally unnecessary.

tod evans
08-19-2015, 04:08 PM

Won't catch me supporting the "Just-Us" department.....

As far as I'm concerned they caused this type of behavior....

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-19-2015, 04:13 PM
Savages. We need to institute a new penal colony.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:14 PM

The robbery was? Animals. Pure and simple. Rabid with a disease that infects others to act like them and leaving nothing but victims in it's wake.

tod evans
08-19-2015, 04:15 PM
The robbery was? Animals. Pure and simple. Rabid with a disease that infects others to act like them and leaving nothing but victims in it's wake.

Rabid dogs get put down.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 04:15 PM

If I was Judge Dredd, they would just be shot, but I realize the importance of the rule of law.

tod evans
08-19-2015, 04:16 PM
If I was Judge Dredd, they would just be shot, but I realize the importance of the rule of law.

In theory it's grand, we're living with it in practice....

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Savages. We need to institute a new penal colony.

Lol. We already have the largest penal colony on the face of the earth, thousands of tiny islands, and it doesn't seem to be doing much good.

TaftFan
08-19-2015, 04:19 PM
No. I thought my comment might get interpreted that way. My point was, the blow was unnecessary in relation to the robbery.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 04:20 PM
No. I thought my comment might get interpreted that way. My point was, the blow was unnecessary in relation to the robbery.

The robbery was unnecessary

GunnyFreedom
08-19-2015, 04:20 PM

I make an exception for thugs who assault old ladies and small children. I have no problem with these POS's going to SingSing for 25 to life, though personally I'd prefer to see them bleeding out slowly in a parking lot.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Lol. We already have the largest penal colony on the face of the earth, thousands of tiny islands, and it doesn't seem to be doing much good.
No we don't. A penal colony isn't just a prison on an island. A traditional penal colony would exist in place of the prison-industrial complex we have today.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:23 PM

You don't understand robbery. She was punched as she turned around. She did not have a chance to see her assailants. Therefore, no eye-witness testimony. Ha it not been for the camera the would be no chance of identifying her attackers.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:29 PM
No we don't. A penal colony isn't just a prison on an island. A traditional penal colony would exist in place of the prison-industrial complex we have today.

Where do you propose we put this penal colony? Land space is at a premium in America in 2015. Australia is already taken. Though, if we are considering only violent crime then possibly it wouldn't take as much space as has been allotted for non-violent criminals within the confines of der homeland.

TaftFan
08-19-2015, 04:31 PM
You don't understand robbery. She was punched as she turned around. She did not have a chance to see her assailants. Therefore, no eye-witness testimony. Ha it not been for the camera the would be no chance of identifying her attackers.

Maybe. I think it was more nefarious. The guy had to wait for her to turn around. In the mean time, he could have already been running, and the description would have been "two black guys."

bunklocoempire
08-19-2015, 04:33 PM
In theory it's grand, we're living with it in practice....

Yes. Yes we are.

Why are two men confident they can attack a woman who has the God given right to protect herself? They were under the impression she wouldn't. And she didn't.

But not to worry, here come the police....

And we continue to live with it.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 04:38 PM
Maybe. I think it was more nefarious. The guy had to wait for her to turn around. In the mean time, he could have already been running, and the description would have been "two black guys."

Fair enough. I imagine that now that it is on the internet the violator is creaming his pants bragging to his home-boys about how he laid the cracker bitch out.

juleswin
08-19-2015, 05:06 PM
From Drudge;

Second Suspect Still Sought In Church Robbery, Assault

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Surveillance-Video-Shows-Two-Men-Robbing-a-Woman-at-Cathedral-322192632.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnqeXWhaaEY

Police have arrested one of the two suspects believed to have robbed and assaulted a woman inside an Omaha church last Sunday.

A felony warrant for robbery was issued earlier Wednesday morning for 22-year-old Wayman Clark. Investigators are still attempting to identify the second suspect.

Surveillance cameras caught the violent scene last Sunday inside St. Cecilia Cathedral. In the video shared by Associate Pastor Father James Netusil, two men can be seen entering the church before approaching a woman reading a church newsletter. One grabs her purse and takes off through the door while the other punches the woman in the side of the head. In another camera angle, surveillance gives a clear look at the two.

WOWT 6 News heard from her granddaughter Tuesday afternoon. She said her 76-year-old grandmother is now doing fine.

This happened Sunday morning around 11 a.m.

The church pastor said security video shows the woman look around as if she noticed the other people but she never sensed any potential threat.

She made her way through the doors picked up a pamphlet and was blindsided. One assailant grabbed her purse and the other punched her, knocking her to the ground, gashing her head on the table.

The attackers took off down the street. The victim went to the hospital.

The pastor said the entire parish is hoping the people responsible are caught.

Fr. Michael Gutgsell said, "Of course it's shocking because we haven’t had anything like that here - at least not in 10 years. And so obviously we prayed for her the next two masses and the parishioners are now concerned. ‘Is it safe? Should I be in the church?’ And we tried to assure them this is a safe place and it was something completely out of the blue."

If you recognize the men responsible or saw anything suspicious in the area of 40th and Cuming or 40th and Burt let police know. The number you need to call is 402-444-STOP.

You can see Father Netusil's original post below (app users, click the link provided). This is a developing story. Trust WOWT 6 News to bring you the latest as new details become available.

That is the church I go to, I just started going to church after a few yrs of absence and this happens. This sort of thing disgusts me. Its not just that you rob an old lady but you do it on Sunday morning in church.

I am going to be sick.

juleswin
08-19-2015, 05:22 PM

Yes, very unnecessary

I don't want to say that robbery is necessary but I can imagine many scenarios where I think I might be strongly compelled to rob someone. But when that time comes, I think I would choose my target carefully and only apply the minimal force required to take what I need and escape without harming the victim.

I remember the case of the polite robber who robbed a convenient store by pleading with the cashier, the way I see it, the man saw it as the only option available for him to feed his family and I would certainly judge both robberies differently even without the unnecessary punch. I dunno why but I seriously doubt those kids were planning to do anything of real value with that money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D23jmVJ9yh4

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 05:41 PM
I don't want to say that robbery is necessary but I can imagine many scenarios where I think I might be strongly compelled to rob someone.

I can't.

I remember the case of the polite robber who robbed a convenient store by pleading with the cashier, the way I see it, the man saw it as the only option available for him to feed his family and I would certainly judge both robberies differently even without the unnecessary punch.

If you feel robbery is the only option it is only ego that will not allow one to ask for assistance. It's out there. Probably from this very church. Does your church do outreach? Provide assistance?

Origanalist
08-19-2015, 05:44 PM
I can't.

Nor can I. There's always another way.

juleswin
08-19-2015, 05:51 PM
I can't.

If you feel robbery is the only option it is only ego that will not allow one to ask for assistance. It's out there. Probably from this very church. Does your church do outreach? Provide assistance?

They provide assistance like transport for the elderly, help for the elderly around the house etc etc. They also sponsor help to third world places every once in a while. But I guess is that since it is a catholic church, most of their charity work normal Americans can use is done through the Catholic charities. You don't know if these people have been turned away when they asked for assistance or some agency asked for something as crazy as turning his kids over to CPS. You just don't know what people are going through. Also if I ever find myself in that situation where committing a robbery is my only option, I will be prepared to face the consequences of my act. You can never tell who is conceal carrying these days.

bunklocoempire
08-19-2015, 06:03 PM

Yes.

Free association.

Whenever someone thinks it necessary to use force for their "needs" in the U.S., it is essentially saying:

"I've contacted 300 + million individuals and no one wants to work with me on this."

No, no you didn't.

wizardwatson
08-19-2015, 07:04 PM

Not always.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/02/saw-konami.jpg

But, most of the time yeah. :D

juleswin
08-19-2015, 07:08 PM

So you really cannot think of a scenario where robbery is necessary? really? cos I can think of just about a half dozen scenarios in my head without even trying

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 07:23 PM
They provide assistance like transport for the elderly, help for the elderly around the house etc etc. They also sponsor help to third world places every once in a while. But I guess is that since it is a catholic church, most of their charity work normal Americans can use is done through the Catholic charities. You don't know if these people have been turned away when they asked for assistance or some agency asked for something as crazy as turning his kids over to CPS. You just don't know what people are going through. Also if I ever find myself in that situation where committing a robbery is my only option, I will be prepared to face the consequences of my act. You can never tell who is conceal carrying these days.

Oh, FFS. I DO know. I DO know that I would never snatch a purse from an elderly woman and then cold-cock her. Ever. For ANY fucking reason. If they have a problem with CPS then take it out on CPS. Not these lady. Just STFU with your "but you don't know" sniveling already. They didn't rob then cold cock her for diapers. Each of them were physical enough to work a day labor job at minimum wage.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 07:26 PM
So you really cannot think of a scenario where robbery is necessary? really? cos I can think of just about a half dozen scenarios in my head without even trying

Again. Just STFU already. If you think what they did can be explained away, or even that you would be capable of it under any circumstance, then fuck you. I hope I'm there when you try it.

juleswin
08-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Oh, FFS. I DO know. I DO know that I would never snatch a purse from an elderly woman and then cold-cock her. Ever. For ANY fucking reason. If they have a problem with CPS then take it out on CPS. Not these lady. Just STFU with your "but you don't know" sniveling already. They didn't rob then cold cock her for diapers. Each of them were physical enough to work a day labor job at minimum wage.

Easy on the strawman, you might set this place on fire. I said the punch was unnecessary, I also said that " but I seriously doubt those kids were planning to do anything of real value with that money" meaning that I didn't think they have a necessary reason to rob her, talk-less of punching the poor lady in the face. Its as if you didn't even read anything I said.

The point I was making and the reason I posted the other video is that I can imagine a lot of scenarios where robbing is necessary for survival. I wouldn't have replied had you not said "The robbery was? Animals." in reply to Taftan's post. "The robbery was? Animals." which at the first reading, I interpreted it as you saying a robbery is never necessary.

I will say it again, so you can understand, I don't believe those kids were in any life or death situation that would necessitate robbing that woman, they were probably going to use it for true or latest designer apparel. I am disgusted by their act for so many darn reason and I hope those guys were met by on their way out by some brave soul who was conceal carrying.

Dianne
08-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Gawd, big guys... You cold cock and ole lady? LMAO ... Those were two of the biggest puss** criminals I ever saw in my life. Believe me, those two babies will last about 1.5 days in prison where the big boys live.

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Easy on the strawman, you might set this place on fire. I said the punch was unnecessary, I also said that " but I seriously doubt those kids were planning to do anything of real value with that money" meaning that I didn't think they have a necessary reason to rob her, talk-less of punching the poor lady in the face. Its as if you didn't even read anything I said.

The point I was making and the reason I posted the other video is that I can imagine a lot of scenarios where robbing is necessary for survival. I wouldn't have replied had you not said "The robbery was? Animals." in reply to Taftan's post. "The robbery was? Animals." which at the first reading, I interpreted it as you saying a robbery is never necessary.

I will say it again, so you can understand, I don't believe those kids were in any life or death situation that would necessitate robbing that woman, they were probably going to use it for true or latest designer apparel. I am disgusted by their act for so many darn reason and I hope those guys were met by on their way out by some brave soul who was conceal carrying.

Robbing is never essential for survival. It's an easy crutch.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 08:14 PM
The fact is they weren't actual human beings. Because a real human being would do just enough to survive. Instead these kids not only rob an elderly woman in a church, but one turns around to deck her in the face for no fucking reason at all. They should be thrown off a building

juleswin
08-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Just saw on TV that the 2 suspects have been caught. I guess its a kudos to the dedicated men and women of the Omaha Police department?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Just saw on TV that the 2 suspects have been caught. I guess its a kudos to the dedicated men and women of the Omaha Police department?

good, now throw them into the volcano