PDA

View Full Version : ABC News Introduces 1st Openly Transgender Official Working in the White House

enhanced_deficit
08-18-2015, 03:17 PM
No, it is not about Joan Rivers outing Michelle Obama as "tranny" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291524-Joan-Rivers-to-Obama-quot-Stop-Campaigning-and-Take-Care-of-the-F******-Country-quot&p=5778403&viewfull=1#post5778403) :

Meet 1st Openly Transgender Official Working in the White House: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan

Aug 18, 2015, 1:47 PM ET
via Good Morning America

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/AP_raffi_freedman_gurspan_jef_150818_16x9_992.jpg This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington.
National Center for Transgender Equality/AP Photo

The first openly transgender official appointed to serve in the White House is making history as she begins her new job today, the Obama administration announced.

Freedman-Gurspan will be directing presidential personnel staffers who work to recruit qualified candidates to serve the president in departments and agencies across the government, according to the White House's website. The office also ensures that personnel priorities of the administration are being addressed.

Prior to working for NCTE, Freedman-Gurspan also made history in Massachusetts, where she was the first outwardly transgender woman working at the Massachusetts State House, according to Massachusetts state Rep. Carl Sciortino Jr., who is also the executive director for the AIDS (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/lifestyle/health/infectious-diseases.htm) Action Committee of Massachusetts.

"It's very illustrative of how she likes to listen first before she talks," David Stacey, head of government affairs for HRC, told ABC News.
The White House told ABC News that Freedman-Gurspan was not immediately available for interviews.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/meet-1st-openly-transgender-official-working-white-house/story?id=33156360

Origanalist
08-18-2015, 03:19 PM
It looks like something out of a scene from Men in Black.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-18-2015, 03:19 PM
holy shit that is one ugly hideous man
It's like the male version of Janet Reno

Origanalist
08-18-2015, 03:22 PM
holy shit that is one ugly hideous man
It's like the male version of Janet Reno

Somewhere in the galaxy, something thinks it's hot.

Dr.3D
08-18-2015, 03:24 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Obama.

Brian4Liberty
08-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Come on, no need to make fun of how this person looks. Not everyone is on the cover of a magazine.

The key word here is "openly" though. Or more accurately, open and promoted for the media. No doubt there have been hundreds or thousands of secretly transgender people working for the government.

Danke
08-18-2015, 03:36 PM
This is a great day for America...

specsaregood
08-18-2015, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

AuH20
08-18-2015, 03:43 PM
This isn't the Onion?

euphemia
08-18-2015, 04:10 PM
This is not news.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-18-2015, 04:11 PM
Come on, no need to make fun of how this person looks. Not everyone is on the cover of a magazine.

The key word here is "openly" though. Or more accurately, open and promoted for the media. No doubt there have been hundreds or thousands of secretly transgender people working for the government.

But they did it to themselves. That's not how they naturally look.

Dianne
08-18-2015, 04:12 PM
Notice how they use the word "Openly" . Were they referring to Michelle?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-18-2015, 04:13 PM
Notice how they use the word "Openly" . Were they referring to Michelle?
The man in the OP is not tricking anybody. As if they need to be open about it to be found out.

phill4paul
08-18-2015, 04:21 PM
Hurrah! Another "FIRST!" Can't wait for the next. Has a midget ever worked at that particular circus?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Hurrah! Another "FIRST!" Can't wait for the next. Has a midget ever worked at that particular circus?

First openly black transgender midget

rg17
08-18-2015, 04:28 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Obama.

Obama's wife?

rg17
08-18-2015, 04:28 PM
First openly black transgender midget

PC statist wet dream.

enhanced_deficit
08-18-2015, 04:54 PM

America has yet to have its first openly gay POTUS or FLOTUS or SCOTUS.

Much progress has been made on new firsts since Iraqi freedom aftermath but long ways to go still.

phill4paul
08-18-2015, 05:01 PM

Much progress has been made on new firsts since Iraqi freedom aftermath but long ways to go still.

Until we have a first openly gay, bearded, lady-man, Amish, tatooed, black, ginger, midget we are just pikers. Affirmative action means NOTHING.

LibForestPaul
08-18-2015, 05:38 PM

Sotomayer could have fooled me, along with Ginsberg

euphemia
08-18-2015, 05:41 PM
A person does not have to declare to the media to be *openly* anything. Stating something to friends and colleagues is being out. It is true that many people are openly out about something, but not all of them make announcements to the press.

nobody's_hero
08-18-2015, 06:48 PM
"It's very illustrative of how she likes to listen first before she talks," David Stacey, head of government affairs for HRC, told ABC News.
The White House told ABC News that Freedman-Gurspan was not immediately available for interviews.

Maybe he just doesn't talk because he still sounds like Barry White.

I just worry about the day when the science makes it so these changes are actually convincing. I guess I won't date ugly chicks for now just as a precautionary measure.

thoughtomator
08-18-2015, 06:52 PM
In a more reasonable day and age, this individual wouldn't be identified as "transgender".

He would be identified as a national security threat.

phill4paul
08-18-2015, 06:56 PM
In a more reasonable day and age, this individual wouldn't be identified as "transgender".

He would be identified as a national security threat.

Someone that is "open" is less of a security threat than someone with something to hide. Just saying. The fact that someone's personal life is somehow something to be lauded and broadcasted is pure propaganda.

nobody's_hero
08-18-2015, 06:58 PM
I don't know about 'national security threat' but society would have ostracized them.

Kind of like the scarlet letter or something.

thoughtomator
08-18-2015, 07:28 PM
Someone that is "open" is less of a security threat than someone with something to hide. Just saying. The fact that someone's personal life is somehow something to be lauded and broadcasted is pure propaganda.

But they are also prima facie insane, so it's not ambiguous whether they are a security threat or not.

thoughtomator
08-18-2015, 07:29 PM
I don't know about 'national security threat' but society would have ostracized them.

Kind of like the scarlet letter or something.

To be clear, being "transgender" is not in and of itself a national security threat, but it is and of itself incontrovertible proof of insanity.

The national security threat is a known insane person in the White House. But in this case I guess it just adds to a long list.

phill4paul
08-18-2015, 08:14 PM
But they are also prima facie insane, so it's not ambiguous whether they are a security threat or not.

Who that wishes to work for government is not insane?

thoughtomator
08-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Who that wishes to work for government is not insane?

anybody who's getting a job offer at twice the market rate to warm a desk and be accountable for nothing

Uriel999
08-18-2015, 08:59 PM

By transgender you mean batshit insane right?

Cause yeah...plenty of batshit nutters in government.

nobody's_hero
08-18-2015, 10:02 PM
anybody who's getting a job offer at twice the market rate to warm a desk and be accountable for nothing

That actually sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

Unfortunately I'd have to chop my **** off because otherwise as a typical white straight male I have no diversity to offer to Team Melting Pot USA and therefore wouldn't get the job.

thoughtomator
08-18-2015, 10:08 PM
That actually sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

Unfortunately I'd have to chop my **** off because otherwise as a typical white straight male I have no diversity to offer to Team Melting Pot USA and therefore wouldn't get the job.

At least one in twenty people needs to be actually competent or everything falls apart, so they can't get rid of white men completely.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-18-2015, 10:15 PM
At least one in twenty people needs to be actually competent or everything falls apart, so they can't get rid of white men completely.

this sounds so prejudice that it tickles my controversy bone

Anti Federalist
08-19-2015, 12:07 PM
LOL, just another day in what is the 24/7 circus sideshow of freaks and distractions called AmeriKa.

enhanced_deficit
08-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Until we have a first openly gay, bearded, lady-man, Amish, tatooed, black, ginger, midget we are just pikers. Affirmative action means NOTHING.

People should be judged/recruited based on their skills/conduct/character and not on any ethno/coloro/sexo/dollaro traits etc.

That said, this is mildly historic and no other WH occupant had openly done this. Not a fan of DGP but have to say it was pretty ballsy move.

Unrelated

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bill-maher-donates-1-million-dollars-to-obama-super-pac__oPt.jpg

Bill Maher Donates $1 Million To Obama

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 08:08 PM
Bill Maher looks like the guys from Delfino Island in Mario Sunshine

Dianne
08-19-2015, 08:10 PM
No, it is not about Joan Rivers outing Michelle Obama as "tranny" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291524-Joan-Rivers-to-Obama-quot-Stop-Campaigning-and-Take-Care-of-the-F******-Country-quot&p=5778403&viewfull=1#post5778403) :

Meet 1st Openly Transgender Official Working in the White House: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan

Aug 18, 2015, 1:47 PM ET
via Good Morning America

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/AP_raffi_freedman_gurspan_jef_150818_16x9_992.jpg This handout photo provided by the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) shows Raffi Freedman-Gurspan in Washington.
National Center for Transgender Equality/AP Photo

The first openly transgender official appointed to serve in the White House is making history as she begins her new job today, the Obama administration announced.

Freedman-Gurspan will be directing presidential personnel staffers who work to recruit qualified candidates to serve the president in departments and agencies across the government, according to the White House's website. The office also ensures that personnel priorities of the administration are being addressed.

Prior to working for NCTE, Freedman-Gurspan also made history in Massachusetts, where she was the first outwardly transgender woman working at the Massachusetts State House, according to Massachusetts state Rep. Carl Sciortino Jr., who is also the executive director for the AIDS (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/lifestyle/health/infectious-diseases.htm) Action Committee of Massachusetts.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/meet-1st-openly-transgender-official-working-white-house/story?id=33156360

The best part is your forced purchase of Obamacare, paid for his transgender surgery. Obamacare covers transgender surgery, and you the taxpayer cough up the money.

enhanced_deficit
08-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Obamacare covers transgender surgery, and you the taxpayer cough up the money.

Is this confirmed?

phill4paul
08-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Is this confirmed?

Don't pay Fed income tax, so.... no need for confirmation. Highly recommend it.

Dianne
08-19-2015, 08:21 PM
It's covered under "gender identity disorder", and needs immediate attention.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/08/25/obamacare-now-pays-for-gender-reassignment/

Transgender Americans seeking gender reassignment surgeries are finding relief through Obamacare, The Daily Beast reported on Monday.

Federal laws banning health insurance discrimination against transgender people, combined with Obamacare’s ban on denying coverage for those with pre-existing conditions, have paved a path for transgender patients who wish to make the transition from one gender to another.

“The federal anti-discrimination regulations have yet to be written, but California insurance regulators have said that companies must treat transgender patients the same as other patients,” reports The Daily Beast. “For example, if plans cover hormones for post-menopausal women, they must also cover them for transgender women. Medicare, the program for the elderly and disabled, lifted its ban on covering sex reassignment surgery earlier this year.”

What gets covered varies from Obamacare policy to policy. But Transgender Law Center program administrator Anand Kalra says, “The law and policy are on a transgender person’s side for the first time.”

Nationally, Obamacare is more unpopular than ever. The latest Kaiser Health poll finds that an all-time low of just 37% of Americans now support President Barack Obama’s signature legislative achievement.

Over the next ten years, Obamacare will cost U.S. taxpayers $2.6 trillion.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 08:25 PM
gender identity disorder not treated with mental help, but rather encouraging the behavior and disfiguring their bodily integrity, good idea.

Since I was 3 years old I knew I was suppose to be a billionare. I don't have a billion dollars though. Is Obamacare going to give me a billion dollars to treat my wealth identity disorder?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 08:26 PM

what? :eek: that's punishable by electric chair

Dianne
08-19-2015, 08:28 PM
gender identity disorder not treated with mental help, but rather encouraging the behavior and disfiguring their bodily integrity, good idea

Well remember the big rainbow over the White House. They had to know the Supreme Court decision days, if not weeks in advance. The more gay people that don't reproduce, the less population; the more air for the elites to breath. They are doing everything they can to destroy a family unit. And hell, all they have to do is print counterfeit dollars to pay for your sex change. What a lovely world they have created or destroyed .

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-19-2015, 08:35 PM
That's it. It's over. The West is finished. We had a good run. We let it rot in the end, but we had a good run and no one can take that away from us.

This is just the beginning, though. Wait until you start hearing about the agender, the bi-gender, the gender*****, the nonbinary, the transfeminine, the transmasculine, the two-spirit and the otherkin. That's just the ones I can remember. There's an endless maze of insanity that has yet to be inflicted on Western society.

Dianne
08-19-2015, 08:47 PM
gender identity disorder not treated with mental help, but rather encouraging the behavior and disfiguring their bodily integrity, good idea.

Since I was 3 years old I knew I was suppose to be a billionare. I don't have a billion dollars though. Is Obamacare going to give me a billion dollars to treat my wealth identity disorder?

Actually, that would be a smart attack. I would go for it.... all the way to the supreme court.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Well remember the big rainbow over the White House. They had to know the Supreme Court decision days, if not weeks in advance. The more gay people that don't reproduce, the less population; the more air for the elites to breath. They are doing everything they can to destroy a family unit. And hell, all they have to do is print counterfeit dollars to pay for your sex change. What a lovely world they have created or destroyed .

oh but that's the big game. nothing is voted on unless they know they have enough senators/representatives/judges/etc in their pockets

Origanalist
08-19-2015, 08:50 PM

Out of rep. We need more phill4paul's, lots more. What would the fedgov do if half the population or more just said piss off?

DFF
08-19-2015, 09:27 PM
The government is literally obsessed with deviant freaks.
In Washington, the far-left progressive stack mentality has taken hold.
Normal decent, god-fearing people are no longer of any importance.
The priority today is the transsexual hiv-positive black midget in a wheelchair.
This is who needs to be placed up on pedestal. This is who's voice needs to be heard.

enhanced_deficit
08-21-2015, 10:21 PM
Would US media soon have such headlines about a POTUS, FLOTUS or White House staffer as a new first ... or is this sort of first is just for governors?

Bisexuals hopeful as 1 of their own becomes a governor (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?468996-Bisexuals-hopeful-as-1-of-their-own-becomes-a-governor&)