PDA

View Full Version : Latino Immigrant Blasts City Over Illegal Aliens

AuH20
08-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Can we recruit him for political office? If you want to be part of civilization, you are welcome.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/watch-latino-immigrant-blasts-city-over-illegal-aliens/

I have seen with my own very eyes how this country has gone down the drain when these people come into a community. I have heard guys say, “I don’t care about this country.”

I literally remember this one guy, he must have been about 19 years old, bald, holding a Mexican flag. He looked at the sheriff and he literally told the guy, “F- the USA.” I thought, And you want to be a part of this country? Look at what you’re doing, the way you act.”

People don’t have passion and love for this country, but when they are about to be deported they say, “Please don’t deport me!”

They only want to be a part of this nation when they’re threatened with being deported.

I see all the graffiti, the trash–they don’t take any pride in this country, gangs, drugs. If you come to this great nation and work and go to school and obey the laws, but if you’re here to cause problems, go somewhere else. People need to stop getting the handouts. It’s not right in this or any other country.

That’s why I go out for the past seven years and clean up my community. A lot of people think I do it for the city. In reality, I do it as a volunteer. I don’t like to see all this garbage. I’m trying to make a positive image for our community. When you are here and obey the laws, you take pride in your community. When someone comes to this country illegally, they don’t have the same pride in it.

People need to understand that not every immigrant supports immigration reform and I do not approve of it. You don’t cut in front of people in line and expect not to pay the consequences. That’s why we have rules and laws, not just in this country, but many countries. You need to get in line…

I do not approve of immigration reform. A lot of immigrants agree with me. I’ve talked to a lot of legal immigrants and they say, “I’m sorry, I do not approve of it,” and they get called traitors. I obey the laws and rules of this country.

Zippyjuan
08-18-2015, 12:08 PM
I see all the graffiti, the trash–they don’t take any pride in this country, gangs, drugs. If you come to this great nation and work and go to school and obey the laws, but if you’re here to cause problems, go somewhere else. People need to stop getting the handouts. It’s not right in this or any other country.

As another Breibart article noted: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/28/hold-think-tank-illegal-immigrant-males-more-likely-to-be-in-workforce-than-legal-immigrants-us-born-men/

WASHINGTON, DC — An illegal immigrant male residing in the United States is more likely to be gainfully employed than a male who is a legal immigrant or U.S.-born citizen, a senior demographer at the Pew Research Center think tank told lawmakers.

In 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, an estimated 91 percent of illegal immigrant males were in the workforce. This compares to 84 percent of legal immigrant men and 79 percent of U.S.-born males, Pew Research Center demographer Jeffrey Passel wrote in testimony prepared for a March 26 hearing held by the Senate Homeland Security & Government Affairs Committee.

Put in a different way, legal and illegal immigrant males had a better chance to be in the workforce than U.S.-born men in 2012.

People need to stop getting the handouts. It’s not right in this or any other country.

Illegal immigrants are not eligible for federal benefits like food stamps, social security, Medicare/Medicaid. States or local governments may grant some benefits.

From the speech:

Who am I? I’m a guy that has been volunteering, cleaning up our city for many years now. I’ve been living here in the city for 35 years, and I can honestly tell you I take down every ad, every graffiti, every sticker, every piece of trash that I see on the boulevard, I pick it up and put it in the trash.

He knows that it is all done by illegal aliens and not just local youths? There are good and bad in all groups. Citizens and immigrants. Legals and illegals.

Uriel999
08-18-2015, 09:17 PM
As another Breibart article noted: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/28/hold-think-tank-illegal-immigrant-males-more-likely-to-be-in-workforce-than-legal-immigrants-us-born-men/

Illegal immigrants are not eligible for federal benefits like food stamps, social security, Medicare/Medicaid. States or local governments may grant some benefits.

From the speech:

He knows that it is all done by illegal aliens and not just local youths? There are good and bad in all groups. Citizens and immigrants. Legals and illegals.

No fucks are given on my part.

Come in legally only.

If it is too difficult to become a naturalized citizen we should reform that, but don't just come waltzing on in.

I believe in rule of law.

Now, to caveat that though, I firmly believe their are way too many laws, and many stupid laws.

What is it, 3 felonies a day? Seriously, how fucked up are we as a nation that without even knowing it the average person (and not legit bad guys!) commits 3 felonies a day.

As well it is time we abolish the freebies. If our government could get so efficient that taxes are minimal, the budget is balanced, and the debt is 0.

Then at point I would say my government can be trusted with a voluntary tax for welfare that goes to US citizens.

I'd also say let's have open borders....but guess what...that ain't the real world.

libertariantexas
08-20-2015, 05:15 AM
No fucks are given on my part.

Come in legally only.

If it is too difficult to become a naturalized citizen we should reform that, but don't just come waltzing on in.

I believe in rule of law.

Now, to caveat that though, I firmly believe their are way too many laws, and many stupid laws.

What is it, 3 felonies a day? Seriously, how fucked up are we as a nation that without even knowing it the average person (and not legit bad guys!) commits 3 felonies a day.

As well it is time we abolish the freebies. If our government could get so efficient that taxes are minimal, the budget is balanced, and the debt is 0.

Then at point I would say my government can be trusted with a voluntary tax for welfare that goes to US citizens.

I'd also say let's have open borders....but guess what...that ain't the real world.

You've hit on an important point.

Our "legal" immigration system is broken beyond recognition. It gives a Mexican citizen who does not have US citizen relatives essentially a ZERO PERCENT chance of emigrating legally, and even if he was able to get in, it would take many years and thousands of dollars.

Given that the "legal" way to come here is nearly impossible, we encourage people to cheat. If you give them no hope of getting here doing it the right way, it should surprise no one that most simply come here "illegally."

My wife is a "legal" immigrant. She was intelligent, she had money, she had an advanced college degree, she had relatives here. She was an "ideal" immigrant, and even for her, it was a nightmare to emigrate "legally" and, after many years, get citizenship. She says she can't imagine how any Mexican laborer could ever navigate our ridiculously broken system. The "system" is a complete goat screw (like pretty much everything our government does).

A HUGE step toward ending "illegals" would be to create a rational system of legal immigration- whether just work permits for those who don't want citizenship, or a realistic chance to legally take the citizenship path.

When you make acting "legally" a near impossibility, you encourage people to act "illegally." The problem isn't with the Mexican melon picker, the problem is with OUR GOVERNMENT and it's utterly broken legal immigration system.