PDA

View Full Version : Too White? Sorority Video Slammed For Being “Racially Homogeneous"

RonPaul4Prez2012
08-17-2015, 11:14 AM
http://www.infowars.com/too-white-sorority-video-slammed-for-being-racially-homogeneous/

juleswin
08-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Just from the headlines and I swear I haven't clicked on this link but I would guess the author is Paul Joseph Watson right?

He has become the no.1 SJW slayer, it was good the 1st 100 times he went after them but now, he seems to be going after every low hanging fruit on the internet who saying anything pro SJW and when I say anything, I mean virtually anything. No matter how big or insignificant the group is, he makes a response to them.

Yup, just look and I nailed it.

TheNewYorker
08-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Working as a freelancer in film and video, all of my projects from big companies always require specific minorities. They will literally send a list of specific races they need for actors. Sometimes it's hard finding good actors of specific races locally considering that they are, well, minorities. But it's OK because I charge them more.

Despite the fact that they do this to promote diversity and not have their company look racist, it's quite hilarious how they word things sometimes. Just last week I had a fortune 500 company tell me they needed "ethnic looking actors" lol. Ethnic looking.

Or a company before that said literally "we need two blacks, one asian and one Mexican looking actor. Preferably if they can speak English in the video fluently without an accent."

MEXICAN LOOKING. lol.

Ronin Truth
08-17-2015, 12:05 PM
What if some of the sorority gals have "ethnic" boy friends?

dannno
08-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Hah, that is quite a few hot white girls, I myself would question why there are none/few minorities in their sorority. I wouldn't make them change anything, and I'd still attend their parties tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBf6BUQzYgA

sam1952
08-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Umm, not sure what the problem is... I saw some token brunettes in there...

Ronin Truth
08-17-2015, 01:37 PM
Looks like Alpha list girls to me.

idiom
08-17-2015, 03:18 PM
"I wouldn't attend any university that doesn't have minorities on their brochure. What sort of broke ass college can't afford photoshop"

There aren't even any white brunettes.

kahless
08-17-2015, 03:18 PM
I hope they stand their ground against the anti-white racists. Sadly, no doubt, forced integration will be next.

idiom
08-17-2015, 03:20 PM
I hope they stand their ground against the anti-white racists. Sadly, no doubt, forced integration will be next.

Maybe they will be forced to accept some more token brunettes?

They certainly have a type.

specsaregood
08-17-2015, 03:22 PM

I didn't see any fat girls either. Maybe they should be forced to accept some fatties.

juleswin
08-17-2015, 03:23 PM

Maybe the brunettes dyed their hair to fit in?

My take is that this story has a birds of the same feathers flocking together explanation

alucard13mm
08-17-2015, 04:36 PM
lol... white people always have to include minorities. gg.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2015, 05:27 PM
I hope that sorority makes a video where all the girls give the middle finger to all the newscasters reporting that there's something wrong with this because it only includes (what I counted) only one black person.

Actually I think I'm offended that the only male that (from what I saw) in the video is black. I mean really. No white guys? How fucking racist. I hate this shit. I'm going to go jump off my roof and set myself on fire in protest. There was even more elephants than white guys. God damn ivory traders.

Btw go find any black male that would complain about this video. You would have to pay them to. I'm guessing the only ones making a stink are white, self-hating SJW's .

thoughtomator
08-17-2015, 05:33 PM
I watched the video very closely. Several times. Didn't see the problem with it other than that they put some of the uglier ones up front.

DevilsAdvocate
08-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Couldn't help but notice that a number of the girls had dyed hair

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2015, 05:46 PM
btw I don't know about you guys but I didn't see anyone with down's syndrome in the recruitment video. Did you? Bigots.

RonPaul4Prez2012
08-17-2015, 05:54 PM
the war on whitey continues ...

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2015, 05:57 PM
the war on whitey continues ...

And Parkinson's patients. Didn't see anyone shaking in that video. The nerve of these sororities.

euphemia
08-17-2015, 08:29 PM
Don't let anyone fool you. There are also black sororites. And if someone wants to complain about the University of Alabama, let's look at the sororities at Maryland, UMass, and Michigan and let's see what their racial makeups are.

The South was forced to integrate in Brown v Board of Education. The North was never forced to do anything, and they are more segregated than the South.

If anyone wants to challenge that, we can just take a walk through my neighborhood and yours and let's see who wins.

DisneyFan
08-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Where are all the little people? #shortlivesmatter

What about the trannies? #dicklessnotworthless

The fugs? #everyoneisbeautiful

Oh, man... I think I need to lie down. This video is just so triggering and one can only handle so much oppression before needing a nap.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Where are all the little people? #shortlivesmatter

What about the trannies? #dicklessnotworthless

The fugs? #everyoneisbeautiful

Oh, man... I think I need to lie down. This video is just so triggering and one can only handle so much oppression before needing a nap.
yeah, talking about micro aggressions. this is like an uber aggression

presence
08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
meanwhile overtly black sororities... totally legit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Greek_and_fraternal_organizations

pao
08-18-2015, 12:07 AM
Heard on local radio they got about 2000 applicants wanting to join their sorority since the release of this video.

thoughtomator
08-18-2015, 01:11 AM
time to study the evidence again **zzzzip**

/danke

PaulConventionWV
08-18-2015, 03:17 AM
Hah, that is quite a few hot white girls, I myself would question why there are none/few minorities in their sorority. I wouldn't make them change anything, and I'd still attend their parties tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBf6BUQzYgA

Oh, but you would question it, would you? Ok, I guess you get a pass for being somewhat ethnically concerned.

That is what you're trying to do here, right? Put on the appearance of being ethnically concerned without coming off as an outright liberal?

dannno
08-18-2015, 03:24 AM
Oh, but you would question it, would you? Ok, I guess you get a pass for being somewhat ethnically concerned.

That is what you're trying to do here, right? Put on the appearance of being ethnically concerned without coming off as an outright liberal?

I dunno, people can do what they want, I've found that my friends over my life are a bit more ethnically diverse but that has never been because I purposely seek out people of different ethnicity to befriend, it just happens. And I have a thing for asian and latin girls and they were very under-represented in that video.

alucard13mm
08-18-2015, 04:48 AM
Honestly... if I was a tyrant. I would have all the politically correct people executed just because they do stupid shit like ruining other people's fun. PC people is anti-liberty. Probably ugly ass, feminazi women hating on those attractive, full of life, white women.

Paul Or Nothing II
08-18-2015, 04:59 AM

I hope they do. Racism against whites must be brought to notice. All the non-white ghettos in white countries are more or less voluntarily segregated along racial & cultural lines, which should be proof enough that most people just prefer to be around others that are like them; & yet, when whites do it, they are "racist"! :rolleyes:

meanwhile overtly black sororities... totally legit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Greek_and_fraternal_organizations

Whites have almost been reduced to second-class citizens, whereby they don't even have the same rights as non-whites anymore.........:(

Ronin Truth
08-18-2015, 10:28 AM
When did ANYTHING become "too white" for Alabama? :confused: :p

Brian4Liberty
08-18-2015, 10:59 AM
Couldn't help but notice that a number of the girls had dyed hair

The majority of them have hair color from a bottle. I believe that was theme of their video. "Look at us, we are the blondest girls on campus!" White clothes used to highlight the artificial hair color. There were plenty of non-blondes in the big group views, but they highlighted the blondes throughout.

Ronin Truth
08-19-2015, 07:09 AM
The majority of them have hair color from a bottle. I believe that was theme of their video. "Look at us, we are the blondest girls on campus!" White clothes used to highlight the artificial hair color. There were plenty of non-blondes in the big group views, but they highlighted the blondes throughout.

Probably not many scholastic scholarship top grades honor students in that blond bunch. ;) :p

surf
08-19-2015, 02:02 PM
Probably not many scholastic scholarship top grades honor students in that blond bunch. ;) :pi'm ok with that

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-19-2015, 03:08 PM
well I think if they were trying to highlight their blond hair they would wear dark colors then. :confused: