PDA

View Full Version : About Kansa city Mo, Hows the support for him there?

Give me liberty
12-05-2007, 10:05 PM
I might go to Kansa city to see some freinds of our family over there and we might put up some pro ron paul banners there aswell, so i was wondering is Kansa city

Ron paul friendly?

Mr. White
12-05-2007, 10:11 PM
They'll be moreso if you put the signs up. :)

Aldanga
12-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I live on the Kansas side, but I think people are open to the idea of Paul. Many people around here are moving from a traditional "conservative" idea about politics to more of a moderate idea. I'd say most people around here are moderate.

Putting up banners and signs never hurts. I made my own sign with Microsoft Word and some paper and tape for my car and stuck it in my window and parked my car in front of a drive-thru. Gotta do everything you can.

JAHOGS
12-05-2007, 10:21 PM
I went there for a football game about two months ago and saw a few signs hanging up. I didn't see any other campaign signs and I even saw bumper stickers on nearly every news stand.

nist7
12-05-2007, 10:23 PM
We've got several good size meetup groups: http://www.meetup.com/search/?keywords=ron+paul&locationPickerRef=0&dbCo=us&dbOutsideUsLink=&country=us&zip=64111&go.x=25&go.y=11

I've been very busy studying for final exams but in my local neighborhood there isn't much visible support in terms of yard signs and bumper stickers. (although there is at least ony guy at my college with a Ron Paul bumper sticker!! woot) But we are planning to attend a straw poll event this friday...and the organizer also happens to be a Ron Paul supporter!!!!!

We've also got a billboard up on I-71:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_O2pajSIi_Uw/RvwdJI6WoMI/AAAAAAAAEQs/zXU_SAksxoE/s400/aa.jpg

ShowMeLiberty
12-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't see a lot of Ron Paul yard signs in my area, but I haven't seen ANY for the other candidates.

This past weekend I went to a gun show with another RP MeetUp member to hand out flyers and slim jims. People were very receptive and probably 10% of them said they were already planning to vote for Ron Paul. There were a lot of RP bumper stickers in the parking lot at that event.