PDA

View Full Version : Operation Front Door - event I created for Grand Rapids Meetup

RobS
12-05-2007, 09:53 PM
From http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor...

"December 16th is the Ron Paul Tea Party (www.TeaParty07.com). December 17th through the 23rd we ask ALL Meetup groups and members to perform Door-to-Door Canvassing in every state across the country. Following the Tea Party on December 16th there will be media coverage for Ron Paul across the board. (Picture this: People are sitting at home watching the evening news and see the headlines "Ron Paul breaks more fund raising records" when all of a sudden *knock-knock* It's a Ron Paul supporter at their door offering them information about Ron Paul!) Knocking on every door in the country during this week we will show how powerful our grassroots campaign is."

If you are able to do any door to door canvassing or knocking on doors between the 17th and the 23rd please RSVP YES to this event. Hit your street, let the neighbors know who you support for President!

If you need to get literature please contact me and I will either get you the material or get you in contact with someone who can. You can contact me by email at (Removed)

Again, if you will be able to do any canvassing between the 17th or the 23rd please RSVP YES to this event. You will be part of a nationwide effort of fellow Ron Paul supporters doing the same thing! We can WIN this election.

RobS
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Please get the word out to your meetups, let's leverage the Tea Party to do more than just make the campaign money!

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Thank you! This is very important. I think this forum may be missing how important this follow up to the Tea Party is! Thanks again Ron Paul can win and will win.

edit. you need to fix the link :)

RobS
12-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Fixed. Please get your Meetups behind this people! It doesn't have to be centrally organized, just get the word out that this is a nationwide event and that everyone else is doing it. They can just hit their own street, but it is nice to know that you are part of something.