PDA

View Full Version : Jade Helm and forced Micro Chipping report.

mrsat_98
08-15-2015, 06:22 AM
Any more reports ?

http://unitedmediapublishing.com/clint-tx-residents-report-forced-micro-chipping-by-jade-helm-operatives/

People in the town of Clint, Texas are reporting that American soldiers have rounded up hundreds of civilians and forced them to submit to RFID implantation.

Currently Jade Helm 15 is operating just miles outside of Clint, Texas, leaving many to wonder if the two are related.

Jade Helm has been steeped in controversy since it was first announced by the military on March 23 2015, and concerned Texans have been on high alert for a potential gun-grab, or martial law scenario ever since. The governor of Texas has even deployed the National Guard to defend against any potential hostile takeover attempts. The US government has described Jade Helm as a military training exercise which focuses on specific terrains, but folks remain skeptical, and with good reason.

Several eye witness reports state that residents in the small town were rounded up and brought to an abandoned shopping mall in the area. There they were given the choice between RFID implantation, or imprisonment in the makeshift military base.

Tweets from witnesses have surfaced on the net.

United Media Publishing contacted one witness who had been microchipped and released. They told us the following.

“Military personnel rounded up everyone on our street. They forced their way into the homes of people who wouldn’t open their doors. We were put on military trucks and drove to the old Hartwell Mall about ten miles from here. We were separated and put in holding cells based on our age and gender. We were then called 3 at a time to another room and given the option to have an RFID implant, or be imprisoned in the base for an unspecified amount of time. Some of the soldiers were arguing amongst themselves.. I could hear one of them saying, “this isn’t what I signed up for. I wanted to protect Americans, not imprison them…”, but the officer in charge reminded them that they have their orders, and if they’re not carried out then they would be thrown into prison themselves.”

As of yet no major news outlets have covered the unfolding events in Clint, Texas, leaving residents to wonder who will speak up about the human rights violations that they have suffered.

The mayor of Clint, Texas declined to comment as did military officials. United Media Publishing will be bringing the public up to date information on this event as it unfolds.

CPUd
08-15-2015, 07:02 AM

Zippyjuan
08-15-2015, 12:04 PM
For those unaware, this is a spoof site.

Ronin Truth
08-15-2015, 02:37 PM
microchipped population

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=microchipped+population&gbv=2&oq=micro+chipping+populations&gs_l=heirloom-hp.1.0.0i22i10i30.76504586.76521980.0.76527762.26. 25.0.1.1.0.313.4361.0j19j3j2.24.0....0...1ac.1.34. heirloom-hp..1.25.4408.VTNG9BCocBc

Pericles
08-15-2015, 08:35 PM

I was about to say, that would just about be the whole town. And more importantly, the radio station.

sparebulb
08-15-2015, 09:07 PM

Captain Obvious is blatantly obvious.

HVACTech
08-15-2015, 09:23 PM

mebbe between Odessa and Midland. but definitely not Lufkin.

that is between here and Houston. :)

libertariantexas
08-16-2015, 04:47 AM
Captain Obvious is blatantly obvious.

The problem is, ridiculous spoof sites and "they're coming to send us to FEMA camps, it's happening NOW!" ridiculous conspiracy theory sites tend to sound exactly the same.

There are plenty of Conspiracy Theorist types on this site who will read this "article" and think it's real.

They are a lot like the folks who thought the Martians were attacking Grover's Mills, NJ in 1938 (War of the Worlds radio show)- they'll believe anything, the more insane, the better.

While the rational folks out here roll their eyes at this nonsense, some folks read this and hunker down, waiting for the assault.

dannno
08-16-2015, 05:17 AM
The problem is, ridiculous spoof sites and "they're coming to send us to FEMA camps, it's happening NOW!" ridiculous conspiracy theory sites tend to sound exactly the same.

There are plenty of Conspiracy Theorist types on this site who will read this "article" and think it's real.

They are a lot like the folks who thought the Martians were attacking Grover's Mills, NJ in 1938 (War of the Worlds radio show)- they'll believe anything, the more insane, the better.

While the rational folks out here roll their eyes at this nonsense, some folks read this and hunker down, waiting for the assault.

Ya I know, the government would never shoot a bunch of people and then put hundreds of other people who didn't do it in prison indefinitely.

Oh wait, that happened in your state. Maybe you should stop being such a suck up to the government.

devil21
08-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Ya I know, the government would never shoot a bunch of people and then put hundreds of other people who didn't do it in prison indefinitely.

Oh wait, that happened in your state. Maybe you should stop being such a suck up to the government.

Take off the tinfoil. Government loves you and wants you to be happy. He should know. It pays his bills.

Zippyjuan
08-16-2015, 01:47 PM

The more you point out how silly it is, the more they believe it. That becomes part of the conspiracy- the cover-up. "Aha! I am onto something they don't want me to know about! I was right!" Others are just trolls or ignorant non-believers.

That's the beauty of it- anything counter to what you believe is cover-up and more proof that you were correct in the first place. Either way, you are right. You found the secrets they didn't want anybody else to know.

TheCount
08-16-2015, 02:36 PM
That's the beauty of it- anything counter to what you believe is cover-up and more proof that you were correct in the first place. Either way, you are correct. You found the secrets they didn't want anybody else to know.

And, if it never happens, it's because you "told the world" about it. Can't forget that part.

libertariantexas
08-20-2015, 04:45 AM
The more you point out how silly it is, the more they believe it. That becomes part of the conspiracy- the cover-up. "Aha! I am onto something they don't want me to know about! I was right!" Others are just trolls or ignorant non-believers.

That's the beauty of it- anything counter to what you believe is cover-up and more proof that you were correct in the first place. Either way, you are right. You found the secrets they didn't want anybody else to know.

That's who conspiracy theories survive. Anyone who doesn't buy into the bull shit must be "part of the conspiracy.

I learned that years ago when, as an engineer, I refused to join "Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth" (along with about 99.9% of the Engineers in the USA).

If I didn't buy into the bull shit conspiracy theory, I was, of course, a part of the conspiracy.

Conspiracy theories are a LOT like religion in that respect.