PDA

View Full Version : PETA vs Pig Wrestlers

tod evans
08-14-2015, 08:47 AM
From Drudge;

VIDEO: Pig wrestler throws animal rights protester over fence at county fair

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-pig-wrestler-throws-animal-rights-protester-over-fence-at-county-fair/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtyOn2bUk4

Animal rights activists may want to rethink the idea of confronting pig wrestlers in the heat of action.

One such person learned that the hard way Wednesday.

An estimated 2,000 people converged on the Utah County Fair in Spanish Fork to watch the best pig wrestling team be crowned. Participants are as young as five years old.

“We were joking about it the other day,” Brody Steele told KUTV. “People were calling us racist animal abusers,” referring to his Confederate flag.

The object of the competition is for the team to wrestle the muddy, slippery pig into the barrel in the shortest amount of time.

All was going well until a group of protesters in rainbow-colored wigs breached the pen. It’s not clear whether they were looking for a fight or to rescue the slimy pig.

Video shows some shoves between the wrestlers and protesters and one who breached the pen being promptly ejected head over heels.

The man’s wig flew off and he quickly got up a slinked away, likely embarrassed to be manhandled during his seemingly brilliant stunt.

KUTV speculates about the successful wrestling of the protester, “it is possible those actions will bring assault charges.”

There’s no word on what punishment could be in store for the protesters who disrupted the event.

Likely not a blue ribbon.

acptulsa
08-14-2015, 08:49 AM
I've never seen or heard any evidence at all that pigs don't enjoy this activity just as much as the rednecks do.

Quite the opposite, actually. The animals seem to love it. The protestor is lucky the redneck and the pig didn't both attack.

GunnyFreedom
08-14-2015, 09:04 AM
I've never seen or heard any evidence at all that pigs don't enjoy this activity just as much as the rednecks do.

Quite the opposite, actually. The animals seem to love it. The protestor is lucky the redneck and the pig didn't both attack.

Love it or hate it, it's better than being breakfast.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-14-2015, 04:24 PM
All those beta males there are just trying to fuck the girl in the straw hat. I don't blame em, but it probably didn't work.

acptulsa
08-14-2015, 04:27 PM
All those beta males there are just trying to fuck the girl in the straw hat. I don't blame em, but it probably didn't work.

Is there any situation, social or otherwise, that you approach by first doing something other than trying to determine which of the males involved are 'alphas' and which are 'betas'?

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Is there any situation, social or otherwise, that you approach by first doing something other than trying to determine which of the males involved are 'alphas' and which are 'betas'?
Sure.

But I don't have to try to determine anything, these guys are involved with PETA for fuck's sake. It speaks for itself.

DevilsAdvocate
08-14-2015, 04:44 PM
The next great sport, PETA tossing!

acptulsa
08-14-2015, 04:45 PM
Sure.

But I don't have to try to determine anything, these guys are involved with PETA for fuck's sake. It speaks for itself.

No. Actually, lots of people have to be spoon-fed the revelation that the overwhelming majority of liberals have no clue what's good for the beings they want to help and what's bad for them. Which makes those beings as likely to be their victims as the recipients of their beneficence.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-14-2015, 04:47 PM
No. Actually, lots of people have to be spoon-fed the revelation that the overwhelming majority of liberals have no clue what's good for the beings they want to help and what's bad for them. Which makes those beings as likely to be their victims as the recipients of their beneficence.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

dannno
08-14-2015, 04:59 PM

Yup, sad but true.

She will probably end up fucking a pig wrestler then avoid explaining herself when one of the pig wrestling protesters finds out what she did.

Origanalist
08-14-2015, 05:18 PM
The Donald would have thrown all of them at once, had that pig in the barrel AND screwed the girl in the straw hat. Because he's a alpha male.

heavenlyboy34
08-14-2015, 06:09 PM

Just what a beta would say^^. ;) :D

Slave Mentality
08-14-2015, 07:26 PM
The Donald would have thrown all of them at once, had that pig in the barrel AND screwed the girl in the straw hat. Because he's a alpha male.

He would have screwed the pig first because he is that hard core.

Dianne
08-14-2015, 07:52 PM
Having co-founded the Humane Society of Charlotte in the early 1980's, pig wrestlers won't get sympathy from me. In-fact, they are lucky I wasn't there. I would have given those fat retards something to wrestle, and it wouldn't be a pig.

Why don't they channel these kids' lives into something meaningful... Rather than animal abuse, how about handing out flyers for Rand Paul? Is this all these kids have to do, inflict pain upon another of God's creations to have a fun night?

GunnyFreedom
08-14-2015, 09:27 PM

http://glenbradley.net/imghost/rpf/2015_08JUL/trumpego.jpg

Dianne
08-14-2015, 09:28 PM
http://glenbradley.net/imghost/rpf/2015_08JUL/trumpego.jpg

LOL that was great.

heavenlyboy34
08-14-2015, 10:02 PM
Having co-founded the Humane Society of Charlotte in the early 1980's, pig wrestlers won't get sympathy from me. In-fact, they are lucky I wasn't there. I would have given those fat retards something to wrestle, and it wouldn't be a pig.

Why don't they channel these kids' lives into something meaningful... Rather than animal abuse, how about handing out flyers for Rand Paul? Is this all these kids have to do, inflict pain upon another of God's creations to have a fun night?Handing out flyers isn't "meaningful". Feeding the hungry, helping the crippled and elderly-that's meaningful. The silly circuses in politics has no deeper meaning whatsoever.

HVACTech
08-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Handing out flyers isn't "meaningful". Feeding the hungry, helping the crippled and elderly-that's meaningful. The silly circuses in politics has no deeper meaning whatsoever.

failed at wrestling pigs eh?

satchelmcqueen
08-15-2015, 12:54 AM
pig wrestling? stop talking about my wedding night!