PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul on cable access starting tomorrow. News x3

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM
All of Ron Paul DVD II will be aired on Manchester cable access at least a dozen times in various forms. (ie: twelve 30 minutes shows, hour long specials & one 5.5 hour special.) Each show will be aired 3 times per week and the specials can be ran 7-10 times. :):D

And earlier today I called into a live show at MCAM and won a free T-shirt for knowing that the 'Thought Crime' bill was bull! He listed off the candidates on the t-shirts and of course Dr. Paul's were given out already (20 more on the way).

So I jumped at the chance and said, "I'll take one of the Ron Paul's and I don't care how long I have to wait!"

We closed out the last ten minutes in the live show and talked another 10 minutes off the air. And get this, he wants six 5 minutes RP clips and a 30 second clip which he'll replace his current RP official commercial.

And thirdly, he invited me to call in tomorrow and discuss Operation Live Free or Die, Ron Paul and RonPaulsRebels.com

I'm loving this!:)

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. Within weeks these videos will be airing in 5 different cities.

maxmerkel
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
you, sir, are my new hero !

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-06-2007, 12:09 AM
bumped for some love.

p.s. thanks max

bbachtung
12-06-2007, 12:12 AM
Sweet.

Cindy
12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
We need more of this kind of action!!!!!!!

newmedia4ron
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
ANYBODY can do this in their town

details here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21664

why not?

coboman
12-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Fantastic! Kudos to everyone involved.

Where can I see this Ron Paul DVD II?

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Fantastic! Kudos to everyone involved.

Where can I see this Ron Paul DVD II?

www.ronpauldvd.com

Mental Dribble
12-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Very Nice!

sirachman
12-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Anyone think of making a PAC or starting a pitch in to buy a bunch of these bulk and distribute?

iskimtsnow
12-06-2007, 10:18 AM
This is brilliant!!!! How many people just flipping through the channels will see 5 or 10 minutes about RP in his own words. I know I'm guilty of watching a few minutes of public acces if something catches my eye. This might be the single biggest platform to get the message out and it's nearly free!!!!!! This could give us a HUGE boost in the expensive super tuesday states, to have this running on EVERY public access channel. Is there a grassroots effort to do this with local meetups?

billjarrett
12-06-2007, 10:30 AM
This is brilliant!!!! How many people just flipping through the channels will see 5 or 10 minutes about RP in his own words. I know I'm guilty of watching a few minutes of public acces if something catches my eye. This might be the single biggest platform to get the message out and it's nearly free!!!!!! This could give us a HUGE boost in the expensive super tuesday states, to have this running on EVERY public access channel. Is there a grassroots effort to do this with local meetups?

lol, I didn't even realize people flipped through local access. I edit my channel listing down so it's just the few channels I actually watch to flip through.

But, I guess there is a demographic that watches it. I just never even thought of it.

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Anyone think of making a PAC or starting a pitch in to buy a bunch of these bulk and distribute?

It's in the works... we have two main options. Either have current producers air the shows or have grassroots people get their producers license and air the show. Both are viable options since most cable access stations have political activists who support Dr. Paul!

Not to mention, the cable access stations themselves love Dr. Paul (mostly) for his 'freedom of speech' views and will go out of their way to help you get the videos aired.

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. yes, this could make the different in coming in 3rd or 1st in Iowa and other states.

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-06-2007, 10:37 AM
lol, I didn't even realize people flipped through local access. I edit my channel listing down so it's just the few channels I actually watch to flip through.

But, I guess there is a demographic that watches it. I just never even thought of it.

Many educated viewers prefer cable access over other programming crap.

billjarrett
12-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Many educated viewers prefer cable access over other programming crap.

Thanks, I never even really paid much attention to what's on it. I can honestly say in the past month or so everything I've watched has been off my DVR. Which consisted of Heroes, Torchwood, and anything someone posted on here as being a Ron Paul interview.

I prefer to go to the internet for my information, my television actually doesn't get turned on much.

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks, I never even really paid much attention to what's on it. I can honestly say in the past month or so everything I've watched has been off my DVR. Which consisted of Heroes, Torchwood, and anything someone posted on here as being a Ron Paul interview.

I prefer to go to the internet for my information, my television actually doesn't get turned on much.

I was referencing 'local interests' compared to national news such as Fux.

Danny Molina
12-06-2007, 10:49 AM
That is pretty awesome.