PDA

View Full Version : Trump says Rand weak on Israel, military, golf game. Rand campaign responds.

jct74
08-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Trump:

Rand Paul is doing so poorly in the polls he has to revert to old footage of me discussing positions I no longer hold. As a world-class businessman, who built one of the great companies with some of the most iconic real estate assets in the world, it was my obligation to my family, my company, my employees and myself to maintain a strong relationship with all politicians whether Republican or Democrat. I did that and I did that well.

Unless you are a piece of unyielding granite, over the years positions evolve as they have in my case. Ronald Reagan, as an example, was a Democrat with a liberal bent who became a conservative Republican.

Recently, Rand Paul called me and asked me to play golf. I easily beat him on the golf course and will even more easily beat him now, in the world in the politics.

Senator Paul does not mention that after trouncing him in golf I made a significant donation to the eye center with which he is affiliated.

I feel sorry for the great people of Kentucky who are being used as a back up to Senator Paul’s hopeless attempt to become President of the United States--- weak on the military, Israel, the Vets and many other issues. Senator Paul has no chance of wining the nomination and the people of Kentucky should not allow him the privilege of remaining their Senator. Rand should save his lobbyist’s and special interest money and just go quietly home.

Rand’s campaign is a total mess, and as a matter of fact, I didn’t know he had anybody left in his campaign to make commercials who are not currently under indictment!

Rand campaign (Doug Stafford):

Wow, that took a while to read.

First, Ronald Reagan spent 20 years as a conservative before running for President, not twenty minutes. He changed out of conviction. He campaigned for Goldwater in 1964 giving one of the great conservative speeches of all time, setting the intellectual agenda for a generation of conservatives.

Donald Trump couldn't set the intellectual conservative agenda of anything, not even the tiniest rooms, never mind a country. He is devoid of ideas other than he likes the idea of power and getting attention for foolish statements and bluster.

Rand Paul is the one following in the footsteps of Reagan, setting the intellectual agenda for a conservative movement of change. Rand stands for principle. He has detailed plans to end our debt by balancing the budget in 5 years. He has a detailed flat and fair tax that would be a huge tax cut for Americans while ending the corporate welfare gravy train for people like Donald Trump.

He has real plans to defeat the Washington machine like term limits and forcing Congress to read the bills.

While he appreciates Donald's golf skills, I will note that [the game] was on his home course that he plays often. And he does sincerely appreciate Donald's generosity to the eye clinic. In fact he has mentioned it often, including in his op-ed and speeches this weekend.

The fact is, Rand is running to fight the big business, big government establishment. Donald Trump already represents one end of that problem. Now he wants to represent the other. It won't work.

read more:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/12/new-rand-paul-video-basically-calls-donald-trump-a-closet-democrat/

65fastback2+2
08-12-2015, 06:11 PM
you can tell who is intellectual and who is a deflecting blowhard

Crashland
08-12-2015, 06:27 PM
And of course, the headline of the article is "Donald Trump mocks Rand Paul, calls on him to quit presidential race" ...

staerker
08-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Ah, it look less than a week, but it still appears as though he has nothing.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-12-2015, 06:48 PM
This will not hurt Trump or help Rand. Rand's campaign is ​a mess so far, and going after him in this way shows that he doesn't understand why Trump is leading in the polls the way he is.

The Northbreather
08-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Call him out on bankruptcy

specsaregood
08-12-2015, 06:54 PM
I really don't feel like either side is giving their a-game in this exchange. Come on Stafford, instead of:

While he appreciates Donald's golf skills, I will note that [the game] was on his home course that he plays often

How about:

It is concerning that Donald considers a good golf game an important part of running for president as we already have a liberal president that spends too much time on the golf course. We certainly don't need another one.

Dianne
08-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Call him out on Planned Parenthood !!! He changed his opinion within four days. He said he would shut down the government if Planned Parenthood continued to receive funding. Then he goes on CNN four days later and says not to defund Planned Parenthood.

Rand needs to go for the jugular on that Planned Parenthood flip flop.

acptulsa
08-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Remember the 'bomber gap'?

I hope Rand can bridge this humor gap. God knows he has enough material to work with.

Jan2017
08-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Call him out on bankruptcy
and call Trump out on Rand giving a good chunk of his Congressional allotment back to the US Treasury . . .
up to about $1.8 million (total over 3 years ?) I believe.

Crashland
08-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Remember the 'bomber gap'?

I hope Rand can bridge this humor gap. God knows he has enough material to work with.

Easier said than done. Facts aren't usually as funny as fluff.

acptulsa
08-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Easier said than done. Facts aren't usually as funny as fluff.

Sandwich them. Don't state the fact until you say, 'Mark Twain said a game of golf was a nice walk spoiled. Trump certainly knows how to spoil a nice walk.

'And his parents certainly knew how to spoil him, too.'

phill4paul
08-12-2015, 07:47 PM
This will not hurt Trump or help Rand. Rand's campaign is ​a mess so far, and going after him in this way shows that he doesn't understand why Trump is leading in the polls the way he is.

And you're an idiot. See? Everyone has opinions.

phill4paul
08-12-2015, 07:51 PM
I really don't feel like either side is giving their a-game in this exchange. Come on Stafford, instead of:

How about:

^^^ See? Now THAT would have been a head shot. First thing I thought of myself.

http://www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2013-09-24T021732Z_1_CBRE98N06DC00_RTROPTP_4_USA-OBAMA-300x216.jpg

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-12-2015, 07:53 PM
And you're an idiot. See? Everyone has opinions.
Compelling.

Difference is, I'll be proven right soon enough. Trump isn't where he is in the polls on account of his positions (other than immigration). Attacking him on his positions isn't how to take him down.

r3volution 3.0
08-12-2015, 07:56 PM
He has detailed plans to end our debt by balancing the budget in 5 years. He has a detailed flat and fair tax that would be a huge tax cut for Americans

Yes! Yes! Yes!

No statement from the campaign, on whatever topic, from now to the nomination, should fail to mention these two points.

Rand should have the words written on the mirror, on a poster over his bed, tattooed to the inside of his eyelids.

One piece of contructive criticism: you've got to mention the elimination of the payroll tax specifically.

Everybody out there has a tax plan, the average voter has zero understanding of the differences between them.

They will notice if you talk about eliminating the entire payroll tax.

The fact is, Rand is running to fight the big business, big government establishment. Donald Trump already represents one end of that problem. Now he wants to represent the other.

Boom

P3ter_Griffin
08-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Compelling.

Difference is, I'll be proven right soon enough. Trump isn't where he is in the polls on account of his positions (other than immigration). Attacking him on his positions isn't how to take him down.

I think you are also misjudging Trump's supporters. My evidence is only anecdotal; reading Trump supporters tweets on twitter. Whats yours?

phill4paul
08-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Difference is, I'll be proven right soon enough.

Or not.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-12-2015, 08:17 PM
I think you are also misjudging Trump's supporters. My evidence is only anecdotal; reading Trump supporters tweets on twitter. Whats yours?
Trump has no positions, except for immigration (which is also very vague in terms of specifics). This is by design. Trump is a cipher; he represents the disgruntled "anti-establishment" right wing, but it isn't because of his positions, it's because of his persona. Just look at the people he's managed to corral in support: Jesse Ventura, Ann Coulter, Pat Buchanan, even Stefan Molyneux!

I don't doubt there are some supporters that have convinced themselves that Trump is a "real conservative" - that's meaningless title anyway, but I digress. Fundamentally though, that consideration is secondary to the mystique of "The Donald". Rand's positions are more anti-establishment than Trump, but his persona isn't. To take down Trump, you need to have the right persona, and Rand doesn't have that.

phill4paul
08-12-2015, 08:22 PM
"Mr. Trump you were a Democrat before you were a Republican before you were an Independent before you were a Republican. You were for government healthcare before you were against it. Is there anything that you are consistent with besides using government, that you admit to having bought and payed for in your own words, to bilk investors by declaring bankruptcy?"

I'd send a $500 dollar donation the next day if Rand uses this in the next debate.

P3ter_Griffin
08-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Trump has no positions, except for immigration (which is also very vague in terms of specifics). This is by design. Trump is a cipher; he represents the disgruntled "anti-establishment" right wing, but it isn't because of his positions, it's because of his persona. Just look at the people he's managed to corral in support: Jesse Ventura, Ann Coulter, Pat Buchanan, even Stefan Molyneux!

I don't doubt there are some supporters that have convinced themselves that Trump is a "real conservative" - that's meaningless title anyway, but I digress. Fundamentally though, that consideration is secondary to the mystique of "The Donald". Rand's positions are more anti-establishment than Trump, but his persona isn't. To take down Trump, you need to have the right persona, and Rand doesn't have that.

By anti-establishment are we talking the anti-Romney voters of 2012 (split between Newt, Paul, Santorum, etc)? Or is this a 'new' movement?

I don't disagree that his persona is what has taken him to the top, and as you elude to this is his anti-establishment 'fuck the system' sort of attitude, or so as perceived by his supporters. So we could say they are mindlessly going to Trump because of the persona he is emitting, they want anti-establishment and think that is what they are getting. Doesn't it make sense then that, when presented with the facts that Trump is not anti-establishment, people will seek that elsewhere, even if it is not Rand? Or is persona the only thing you think will bring him down?

jj-
08-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Doesn't it make sense then that, when presented with the facts that Trump is not anti-establishment, people will seek that elsewhere, even if it is not Rand?

Yes, if they find another person who is not a politician, notably not politically correct, has the capacity to self-finance to not depend on the Chamber of Commerce, and is seen as having a better chance of winning than Trump.

P3ter_Griffin
08-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Yes, if they find another person who is not a politician, notably not politically correct, has the capacity to self-finance to not depend on the Chamber of Commerce, and is seen as having a better chance of winning than Trump.

They wont fall off to Cruz or Fiorna or Carson, etc? No one currently in the race, or no combination of people in the race, can replace Trump?

jj-
08-12-2015, 08:46 PM
They wont fall off to Cruz or Fiorna or Carson, etc? No one currently in the race, or no combination of people in the race, can replace Trump?

I think the criteria I mentioned are the reasons people are supporting Trump. Cruz is a politician, so no. Fiorina is PC police, so no. Carson is a joke, if you want a reason, he can't finance his campaign (including the general election) without the Chamber of Commerce.

If Trump is out of the race, the whole thing changes, and they could support Paul, or maybe not because he burned his chances attacking Trump. Wail till Trump goes scorched earth on Rand

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-12-2015, 08:51 PM
By anti-establishment are we talking the anti-Romney voters of 2012 (split between Newt, Paul, Santorum, etc)? Or is this a 'new' movement?
It's a group of many different factions, which includes some of those people, yes. Populism tends to do that.

I don't disagree that his persona is what has taken him to the top, and as you elude to this is his anti-establishment 'fuck the system' sort of attitude, or so as perceived by his supporters. So we could say they are mindlessly going to Trump because of the persona he is emitting, they want anti-establishment and think that is what they are getting. Doesn't it make sense then that, when presented with the facts that Trump is not anti-establishment, people will seek that elsewhere, even if it is not Rand? Or is persona the only thing you think will bring him down?
Again, what we know of Trump's positions aren't anti establishment (other than immigration), but his persona is. People who are drawn in because of that aren't going to care about whether his positions are establishment or not. As long as he keeps being a brash, take charge alpha male, and continues to flip the bird at the PC police, that's all it's going to take.

A decent analogy is that Rand is an empiricist, whereas Trump is a postmodernist. Rand can obliterate Trump logically and factually, but that won't matter because Trump and Rand are arguing from entirely different paradigms.

phill4paul
08-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Wail till Trump goes scorched earth on Rand

Best thing that could happen to him. IMHO. Pretty much guarantee him the primary.

Crashland
08-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Wail till Trump goes scorched earth on Rand

Best thing that could happen to him. IMHO. Pretty much guarantee him the primary.

Rand is trying to provoke Trump to the point where Trump will attack him too much and people who are fed up with Trump will start coming to Rand's defense. Whether that can actually work remains to be seen...

acptulsa
08-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Rand is trying to provoke Trump to the point where Trump will attack him too much and people who are fed up with Trump will start coming to Rand's defense. Whether that can actually work remains to be seen...

You didn't have long to wait. Though this is actually about that other feud...

Whether you agree with Paul’s decision to support the freedoms protected by our Bill of Rights — such as freedom of speech and the requirement of a search warrant, and to place some limits on the otherwise un-cabined and massive NSA surveillance program is one thing. However, Christie’s rage at a U.S. senator because that senator has serious concerns over our civil liberties and made a decision that he feels would protect the freedom and liberties of his constituents, evidences precisely the prosecutorial mentality that has caused countless injustices across the country and resulted in the incarceration of thousands of people — many of whom are innocent or wrongly convicted.

Uriah
08-12-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm thinking of the song Karma Chameleon.

kahless
08-12-2015, 09:12 PM

How can you continue to support Trump when he is nothing like Rand. Are you being paid to support Trump or Storm Front? Maybe you should take your racist garbage to another forum.

See I can do that to.

P3ter_Griffin
08-12-2015, 09:23 PM
It's a group of many different factions, which includes some of those people, yes. Populism tends to do that.

Again, what we know of Trump's positions aren't anti establishment (other than immigration), but his persona is. People who are drawn in because of that aren't going to care about whether his positions are establishment or not. As long as he keeps being a brash, take charge alpha male, and continues to flip the bird at the PC police, that's all it's going to take.

A decent analogy is that Rand is an empiricist, whereas Trump is a postmodernist. Rand can obliterate Trump logically and factually, but that won't matter because Trump and Rand are arguing from entirely different paradigms.

Hey, I can respect a well thought out position that does not align to mine. I think it is the case, and I've seen others who are in a better position to judge Rand say, that Rand is too nice an individual who cannot/will not run such a mindless and brash campaign as Trump. And so if it is the case that Trump cannot be dethroned by intellect and truth bombs, then I do not think there is anything lost in trying. However, if he can, then we will be happy we tried.

I think 2012 should provide optimism on the chances of this happening. Candidate after candidate was dethroned from the top position as the anti-Romney voters tried to find their horse. That poll today stating that 66% of voters in Iowa have not found their horse should provide optimism. We shall see my friend.

RDM
08-12-2015, 10:04 PM
How can you continue to support Trump when he is nothing like Rand. Are you being paid to support Trump or Storm Front? Maybe you should take your racist garbage to another forum.

See I can do that to.

Now I see what his screen name stands for:

AntiColoredPeopleTulsa

kahless
08-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Now I see what his screen name stands for:

AntiColoredPeopleTulsa

My bad, I should have least looked up the acronym first. Well, I may not agree with his racism, but in a free society he has every right to feel that way as long as he does not act upon it.

Jackie Moon
08-12-2015, 10:34 PM
I think 2012 should provide optimism on the chances of this happening. Candidate after candidate was dethroned from the top position as the anti-Romney voters tried to find their horse. That poll today stating that 66% of voters in Iowa have not found their horse should provide optimism. We shall see my friend.

Yeah, most voters are not as loyal and firm as we might think. They will drop someone and shift support with ease. Especially if they lack a principled foundation.

Confession time: Very early in 2011, after seeing only a short speech and not knowing much about him I was a fan of Hermain Cain. I heard him talk about his tax plan and was intrigued.

Eventually though it become clear that "9-9-9" was the only thing he could say and he lacked any substance past that. And the more he was pushed to speak on other issues the more clear it was he had no idea what he was doing.

Same thing happened to other candidates and their supporters. Rise in the polls with one particular issue or style, but then fall when you can't speak on anything else or people get tired of your abrasive style. See Newt Gingrich and his loud, bullying, arrogant "I will be the nominee" attitude.

Sola_Fide
08-12-2015, 10:37 PM

How about:

You should write for the campaign.

Paul4Prez
08-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Rand shouldn't go after Trump too hard. Trump voters will be Rand Paul voters when Trump derails. Trump is against the Iraq War, attracting independent leaning voters and attracting people who want to stick it to the Establishment. Why do you think Rand's poll numbers fell when Trump entered the race? They didn't go to Bush and Walker.

Just hit Trump as a flip-flopper and Johnny-come-lately. That's where he's weak -- he can't be trusted.

cindy25
08-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Trump mentioned today he really likes John Bolton, so I think many of his Rand views are via Bolton. but I don't see the point of attacking Trump. Cruz is playing it smart. leave Trump alone. let others take him down.

GunnyFreedom
08-13-2015, 12:23 AM
Trump mentioned today he really likes John Bolton, so I think many of his Rand views are via Bolton. but I don't see the point of attacking Trump. Cruz is playing it smart. leave Trump alone. let others take him down.

Rand took a gamble that Trump was going down after the 1st debate and stepped in to do the David v Goliath thing. That gamble did not pay off, but it wasn't really as ill-advised as many think. So far the only one who has even been effective at going after Trump has been Rand. Everybody else gets hurt, the hate Trump is spilling at Rand isn't touching him, unlike Trump's attacks on the other candidates. Only thing Rand needs to improve here is his timing.

Bman
08-13-2015, 01:06 AM
Rand took a gamble that Trump was going down after the 1st debate and stepped in to do the David v Goliath thing. That gamble did not pay off, but it wasn't really as ill-advised as many think. So far the only one who has even been effective at going after Trump has been Rand. Everybody else gets hurt, the hate Trump is spilling at Rand isn't touching him, unlike Trump's attacks on the other candidates. Only thing Rand needs to improve here is his timing.

Timing maybe but he has to be more direct with his assertions. Such as when he went after Donald on not supporting agreeing to support the Republican nomination. It should have simply been a statement that Donald not supporting the Republican nomination was him admitting he'd support Hillary over the Republican nomination and have left it at that. He was trying too hard in that debate and it showed. He needs more substance and to be more direct when going on the attack. Also the hits below the belts are coming off petty. He shouldn't have brought kids into the argument and he shouldn"t have brought the Cristie hug into the debate. Missteps can easily crash a campaign and added with the time he is wasting on defunding planned parenthood it's hard to know if he has time to do a 180 at the polls.

kcchiefs6465
08-13-2015, 01:53 AM
I'm thinking of the song Karma Chameleon.
I'm thinking of eating a bunch of mushrooms and forgetting the plight of the average voter.

acptulsa
08-13-2015, 06:08 AM
I don't think the problem is timing, and I don't think it's because Rand's net is too wide or he's hitting below the belt.

All the Trump chumps want is entertainment. Rand needs to make his character assassination both accurate and funny. If he does that, the Trump chumps come over to him as soon as he has entertained them more, and everyone else comes over to him even sooner.

I wonder if the staff of The Onion does contract work.

65fastback2+2
08-13-2015, 06:22 AM
I don't think the problem is timing, and I don't think it's because Rand's net is too wide or he's hitting below the belt.

All the Trump chumps want is entertainment. Rand needs to make his character assassination both accurate and funny. If he does that, the Trump chumps come over to him as soon as he has entertained them more, and everyone else comes over to him even sooner.

I wonder if the staff of The Onion does contract work.

And I think thats why Stafford, in the response, took a second to ease back and reply about the golf game...added a little humor and softened the blow a little to get people to accept the entire response

ApathyCuredRP
08-13-2015, 08:27 AM
Trump is only in this because he is controlled opposition. He will not be the republican nominee. He is meant to act as reality TV, bread and circus, smoke and mirrors so that the real opposition, the real principled individuals, the uncontrolled opposition to the establishment will not gain a foothold like in 2008 and 2012. The establishment is much smarter than you guys give credit. Trump is the perfect trump card. If Rand Paul or some other non-approved establishment candidate somehow wins the primary, he will run 3rd party and guarantee a democrat controlled puppet in the white house. However, more likely than not, he will just suck up all the oxygen in the room so that the spark of liberty can not be lit again. Jeb, Rubio, Scott with Fiornia as VP will be the ticket.

I wish I was wrong. I wish we had a republic still. I wish we had a voice still. I wish our media was not an extended arm of the government still. I wish US citizens would wake up; however, the only true way they will wake up is when they start to feel true pain. The Rome bread and circus principle applies today. Keep the mindless masses entertained with free stuff and reality TV, movies, and other entertainment - and they will go along with anything.

Once the welfare stops. Once the free food stops. Once the entertainment stops. Once the population realizes the government can not take care of them. Once that happens - you will have the next revolution. I am more and more convinced that our TRUE PURPOSE is to carry the torch of liberty when the population wakes up.

We all know the can can't be kicked down the road forever. We all know the economy will collapse at some point once the US dollar is no longer the reserve currency. The establishment does not want to be pointed at when this happens so they will have some event that they can blame. Might be a EMP. Might be a hack on Wall Street. Might be a War. Might be a false flag "terrorist" attack.

Yes - I am a cynical person. F the government. F the mindless zombies. Let them burn and fight out of the hell they created.

wizardwatson
08-13-2015, 08:44 AM

Do you think this is some great mystery? Something you've figured out in your genius and when people finally wake up we'll have the keys to the gates of the city?

Rand is the only one really whose been saying consistently that America's problem, at root, is a moral problem. A spiritual problem. The fact that Americans are so far gone they can't see any "difference" in candidates isn't because there isn't any difference it's because by and large they are ignorant and immoral. So the only one that sticks out is the one who is openly ignorant and immoral to the core. Having to read positions and platforms is now a bridge too far for Americans.

So I'm pretty sure Rand "gets" this. But "the secret strategy to unlock liberty and prosperity" is not to go full retard and act ignorant and immoral like the voting public and like the Donald, it's to stay on message, stay on principle and pray to God they change.

If Trump is a protest vote, it's a protest against morality and intelligence. That I'll buy. It's certainly not a protest vote against "cuckservatives", which only a handful of online fascist mouth-breathing armchair intellectuals even know what the hell that is.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Do you think this is some great mystery? Something you've figured out in your genius and when people finally wake up we'll have the keys to the gates of the city?
Um, no. I think this should be obvious to anyone paying attention.

Rand is the only one really whose been saying consistently that America's problem, at root, is a moral problem. A spiritual problem. The fact that Americans are so far gone they can't see any "difference" in candidates isn't because there isn't any difference it's because by and large they are ignorant and immoral. So the only one that sticks out is the one who is openly ignorant and immoral to the core. Having to read positions and platforms is now a bridge too far for Americans.
That may be partially true, but there really isn't much difference between a lot of the republicans. Rand is an exception, but the candidates are pretty samey.

So I'm pretty sure Rand "gets" this. But "the secret strategy to unlock liberty and prosperity" is not to go full retard and act ignorant and immoral like the voting public and like the Donald, it's to stay on message, stay on principle and pray to God they change.
I'm not saying he has to act like Trump; he can't afford to, and to suddenly do that would come across as forced and unnatural. What he does need to do is get his balls back. Don't just preach a message of liberty, make it clear how anti-liberty every other candidate is. Be the attack dog that his father was unwilling to be. Every so often, there's glimmers of that, but for the most part he's having a terrible time. He has it in him, but he seems to have lost his nerve.

If Trump is a protest vote, it's a protest against morality and intelligence. That I'll buy. It's certainly not a protest vote against "cuckservatives", which only a handful of online fascist mouth-breathing armchair intellectuals even know what the hell that is.
This is just stupid. Trump is/was a protest vote against Bush more than anyone else, and a protest vote against the PC GOP, whatever you want to call them. Neither Bush or the mainstream GOP are moral paragons.

Crashland
08-13-2015, 02:47 PM
One of Trump's biggest selling points is his branding himself as the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is stupid. If there was a way to undercut that, to show Trump doing stupid things, or being ignorant about something, it could go a long way. He always goes on and on blustering about things as if he knows more than everyone about it.

pao
08-13-2015, 03:18 PM
One of Trump's biggest selling points is his branding himself as the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is stupid. If there was a way to undercut that, to show Trump doing stupid things, or being ignorant about something, it could go a long way. He always goes on and on blustering about things as if he knows more than everyone about it.
Would think his inability to offer any specifics or that he couldn't avoid bankruptcy 4 times would be enough to prove this point, but it seems his supporters just don't care.

EBounding
08-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Bowing before every demand from the Government of Israel is a sign of strength.

enhanced_deficit
08-13-2015, 04:04 PM
The whole America has been getting weaker on Israel since WTC1/2/7 events and resulting wars.

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217% (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?424803-Iraq-Afghanistan-wars-disabled-624-000-US-troops-Divorces-up-42-Foreclosures-up-217&)

What is your point Trump? Was Bush "strong" enough for ya? Following "incompetent" "foreign born" (secret muslim according to 54% of GOP) golfer's election, that keeps you up at night lately, is a gift from Bush/Iraqi Freedom blowback:

http://www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2013-09-24T021732Z_1_CBRE98N06DC00_RTROPTP_4_USA-OBAMA-300x216.jpg

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--YXo4VLjz--/t_full/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1386937602/attachment/trump-tweet-insane.png

loveshiscountry
08-13-2015, 05:56 PM
While he appreciates Donald's golf skills, I will note that [the game] was on his home course that he plays often
How about:
It is concerning that Donald considers a good golf game an important part of running for president as we already have a liberal president that spends too much time on the golf course. We certainly don't need another one.
It's not about playing golf too much. It's about home field advantage which was the reason Trump did better than Rand that day. That's how you jab back at Trump personally. "You stacked the deck and brag about it?"
You don't get back at Trump for using his free time to play golf imo.

Jan2017
08-13-2015, 08:02 PM
. . . Wail till Trump goes scorched earth on Rand

Ike golfing about 4 months into his first term . . .

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/vactioneisenhower001b_zpsxyfdmmlj.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/vactioneisenhower001b_zpsxyfdmmlj.jpg.html)

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/25uk0pc_zpsdve4rljf.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/25uk0pc_zpsdve4rljf.jpg.html)

timosman
08-13-2015, 09:05 PM

Whether you agree with Paul’s decision to support the freedoms protected by our Bill of Rights

They make it sound like the constitution is irrelevant and support for it is optional :rolleyes:

sylcfh
08-14-2015, 08:44 PM
Trump the Zionist? Funny.