PDA

View Full Version : Obama aide shoots at kop boyfriend, arrested.

tod evans
08-10-2015, 02:22 PM
White House aide arrested after allegedly shooting gun at boyfriend

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/10/white-house-aide-arrested-after-allegedly-shooting-gun-at-boyfriend/?intcmp=hplnws

http://gtweb.epp.dc.publicus.com/storyimage/GT/20140819/KTN01/140819864/AR/0/AR-140819864.jpg&MaxW=840&q=90

A White House staffer was arrested late Friday after allegedly shooting a gun at her boyfriend, an officer with the U.S. Capitol Police, during a heated argument, authorities said.

Barvetta Singletary, 37, who is a special assistant to President Obama and also holds the title of house legislative liaison, was charged with domestic violence in the incident, which police say occurred at her home in Upper Marlboro, Md.

Police say she summoned her boyfriend, who was not identified, by text message, and the two had sex. Afterward, according to the criminal complaint, Singletary went to the man’s car with him and accused him of dating other women. Inside the car, Singletary allegedly took the man’s cellphones and his service weapon, demanding passwords to unlock messages stored on the phones.

"You taught me how to use this,” Singletary allegedly told the man. “Don't think I won't use it."

Police say Singletary pointed the gun in the victim's direction and fired one round.

The man ran away and called police, according to authorities. Singletary was arrested at the scene without incident.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest declined to discuss the incident at a press briefing Monday.

“We are aware of the matter and have temporarily placed the employee in question on unpaid leave and revoked her access to the complex until we have more information,” he said. “ We will take additional actions as needed. For further questions, I would refer you to the Prince George’s County Police Department.”

Singletary came to the White House a year ago from her job as deputy chief of staff and policy director to Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the third-ranking Democratic in the House.

Singletary is a graduate of Hemingway High School and Howard University, Washington DC. She is the daughter of Councilwoman W. Jeanie Brown-Burrows and the late Bobby Singletary.

enhanced_deficit
08-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Seems like double standard, she is suspended after no one was hurt and dronegangsta still on the job after hundreds of children dead?

Anyone from ddg owners team care to explain this double standard?

loveshiscountry
08-10-2015, 11:29 PM
She had sex with him, then tried to kill him. That's what a Praying Mantis does.

Cissy
08-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Both of them sound like winners. Yet only the boyfriend's identity is protected.

Danke
08-11-2015, 01:52 AM
She had sex with him, then tried to kill him. That's what a Praying Mantis does.

Praying Mantiis...lol, they all try that shit.

acptulsa
08-11-2015, 06:07 AM
Handing out authority to people who are insane.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VEcdKyVwqvU

Anti Federalist
08-11-2015, 06:14 AM
"You taught me how to use this,” Singletary allegedly told the man. “Don't think I won't use it."

Something something...don't teach wives and girlfriends how to shoot...something something.

Anti Federalist
08-11-2015, 06:16 AM
Praying Mantiis...lol, they all try that shit.

"I found my best friend in bed with my wife."

"You bitter?"

"Yessir, bit him, too."

RJB
08-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Based on the amount of Peace Officers assaulting significant others, this may have been self defense.

Granted I don't know the story, but the police and the media have already given the officer the benefit of the doubt, I might as well give my benefit to her.

pcosmar
08-11-2015, 08:39 AM

Latrodectus

http://ladylibertypestcontrol.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/black_widow_389x339.jpg

morfeeis
08-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Based on the amount of Peace Officers assaulting significant others, this may have been self defense.

Granted I don't know the story, but the police and the media have already given the officer the benefit of the doubt, I might as well give my benefit to her.

Was it at 2 or 3 times the rate of everyone else? whatever it was i know they beat the crap out of their "loved ones"....

amy31416
08-11-2015, 03:07 PM

Really, it is hard to say. Maybe the guy had it coming, maybe he didn't.

pcosmar
08-11-2015, 04:43 PM

My thought as well. The earlier post was only correcting the bug thing. ;)

I do wonder how they will try to spin this.