PDA

View Full Version : Trump IS Toast

Liberty74
08-08-2015, 05:35 AM
I predicted Trump's mouth will catch up with him and his supporters will get tired of the blabbing nonsense. Drudge headline, no link yet, says Trump said "blood was coming out of her eyes" in reference to Megyn. Trump is a loose cannon minus a laugh. For a while your supporters will support your empty suit but they won't hang around for very long when nothing is really there especially when they find out Trump isn't a conservative and has donated privately and politically to the Clintons. It will all catch up...

Expect a MASS exodus by the end of September if not sooner. Trump won't even make it to Iowa.

Edit: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/250642-trump-slams-fox-news-praises-drudge

Dianne
08-08-2015, 06:00 AM
I predicted Trump's mouth will catch up with him and his supporters will get tired of the blabbing nonsense. Drudge headline, no link yet, says Trump said "blood was coming out of her eyes" in reference to Megyn. Trump is a loose cannon minus a laugh. For a while your supporters will support your empty suit but they won't hang around for very long when nothing is really there especially when they find out Trump isn't a conservative and has donated privately and politically to the Clintons. It will all catch up...

Expect a MASS exodus by the end of September if not sooner. Trump won't even make it to Iowa.

Edit: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/250642-trump-slams-fox-news-praises-drudge

I'm not so sure about that. I think he will be around for a while.

Liberty74
08-08-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm not so sure about that. I think he will be around for a while.

Around a while for how long and based on what? I'm so confident I'm willing to put a bet on it or rather wage a donation to Rand Paul for $20.16.

SilentBull
08-08-2015, 06:18 AM
What's amazing is that the people that like him fail to realize just how bad he would lose in the general. The 47% Romney comment is nothing compared to what Trump would do. Are these people insane?

William Tell
08-08-2015, 07:07 AM
What's amazing is that the people that like him fail to realize just how bad he would lose in the general. The 47% Romney comment is nothing compared to what Trump would do. Are these people insane? Well, Trump is literally a joke candidate. He's running to hurt the Republicans at the Clinton's request, probably for laughs too. Its pretty obvious by now.

angelatc
08-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Well, Trump is literally a joke candidate. He's running to hurt the Republicans at the Clinton's request, probably for laughs too. Its pretty obvious by now.

The GOP only has themselves to blame.

Liberty74
08-08-2015, 08:10 AM
Well, Trump is literally a joke candidate. He's running to hurt the Republicans at the Clinton's request, probably for laughs too. Its pretty obvious by now.

They are Rush Limbaugh's low information voters. Trump just got disinvited to a RedState speaking event. It's starting to unravel...

Liberty74
08-08-2015, 08:11 AM

Is Trump a Hillary plant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=131&v=9tzEhdaRxck

georgiaboy
08-08-2015, 08:14 AM
They are Rush Limbaugh's low information voters. Trump just got disinvited to a RedState speaking event. It's starting to unravel...

Interesting.

Is Rand invited/attending? Seems like RedState/Erickson has had a love/hate with Rand.

Patrick Henry
08-08-2015, 09:02 AM
No he isn't… unfortunately.

AuH20
08-08-2015, 09:05 AM
Trump has nine lives because he's Trump and our overly politically correct environment has immunized him from these attacks.

kahless
08-08-2015, 09:05 AM
They keep this nonsense up and his poll numbers will go higher. People have had enough with this politically correct nonsense. You keep doing it the people will give you the middle finger and dig their heals in further with Trump.

Trump's popularity is a direct mass public rejection of political correctness.

Liberty74
08-08-2015, 09:12 AM
They keep this nonsense up and his poll numbers will go higher. People have had enough with this politically correct nonsense. You keep doing it the people will give you the middle finger and dig their heals in further with Trump.

You might be right IF Trump was a Republican, IF Trump had any real policies, IF Trump actually looked Presidential which he does not. His mouth is a fun show for now because yes maybe he speaks to the lowest common voter but even those voters will slowly start to turn.

I have shown that video above about Trump being a Hillary plant. My email says, "DO NOT donate to Trump. He will give YOUR money to his friend Hillary Clinton" and the link. A few are NO LONGER Trump supporters or like him now. Add the Megyn comments and there will be more blabbing nonsense coming in the near future, total destruction and his flock will have a mass exodus. Rush won't be able to save the Donald. Beck has already come out and called Trump a "son of a bitch."

kahless
08-08-2015, 09:21 AM
You might be right IF Trump was a Republican, IF Trump had any real policies, IF Trump actually looked Presidential which he does not. His mouth is a fun show for now because yes maybe he speaks to the lowest common voter but even those voters will slowly start to turn.

I have shown that video above about Trump being a Hillary plant. My email says, "DO NOT donate to Trump. He will give his money to his friend Hillary Clinton" and the link. A few are NO LONGER Trump supporters or like him now. Add the Megyn comments and there will be more blabbing nonsense coming in the near future, total destruction and his flock will have a mass exodus. Rush won't be able to save the Donald. Beck has already come out and called Trump a "son of a bitch."

Rush, Beck and FNC are past their peak of being able to influence people like they had in previous cycles. This is a rejection of them, you can only fool people in mass for so long and they have been around too long to be able to continue to do so at the rate they had in the past. He maybe a fraud but he found the right time to take advantage of the old guards weakness.

AuH20
08-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Rush, Beck and FNC are past their peak of being able to influence people like they had in previous cycles. This is a rejection of them, you can only fool people in mass for so long and they have been around too long to be able to continue to do so at the rate they had in the past. He maybe a fraud but he found the right time to take advantage of the old guards weakness.

Dinosaur media is on death's door. All they need is a little push. Trump is the great nudger.

David Sadler
08-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Around a while for how long and based on what? I'm so confident I'm willing to put a bet on it or rather wage a donation to Rand Paul for $20.16.

Can't bet with an anonymous poster. Sorry. Why don't you use your real name? Do you not want to be held accountable for your opinions in real life?

In fact, nearly everyone here uses aliases on the RPF. Why is that? Do people not feel confident in the opinions they express here? Are they paranoid that they will be tracked down? What's the motivation behind using aliases on a political site such as RPF?

sparebulb
08-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Beck has already come out and called Trump a "son of a bitch."

Beck can speak authoritatively on that particular subject.

jkob
08-08-2015, 09:39 AM
The harder the political establishment and the corporate media fight against Trump the more momentum he will gain, people are rejecting the entire system and aren't going to allow party elitists to decide who their nominee is in some smoke filled room. The way to make Trump look bad is to just challenge him, not his voters, on substance since he hasn't shown the ability to articulate anything yet. Going after him with the typical leftist character assassination won't work, people aren't supporting Trump not knowing the affront he is to the establishment or political correctness. He's a big middle finger to the whole process, a self-made man strong enough to go to battle against the real powers that run this country not just the controlled dog and pony show in congress or the media and people know the enemies he has are plotting against him so to be a Trump supporter right now is already a rallying against this push to get him out of the race. Most of Trump's support came after his comments on Mexicans and John McCain, it's not going to collapse now because he doesn't worship Megyn Kelly as a goddess. I don't think Trump's positions will hurt him that much since people like him for more than just political reasons, Trump is more of a populist than a conservative I think, if he runs third party I expect he'll start mixing in more left wing populist positions like that on single payer. The lack of substance behind his positions that will sink him because people are going to get tired of him calling people stupid eventually and will want to hear his specific vision for America. If Trump gets some graphs like Perot, we might be in trouble.

Liberty74
08-08-2015, 09:41 AM
Can't bet with an anonymous poster. Sorry. Why don't you use your real name? Do you not want to be held accountable for your opinions in real life?

In fact, nearly everyone here uses aliases on the RPF. Why is that. Do people not feel confident in the opinions they express here? Are they paranoid that they will be tracked down? What's the motivation behind using aliases on a political site such as RPF?

It's how non FB message boards are done. Many just don't want to use their real name and honestly there is no need to. If you don't want to take a fun harmless bet, then don't, your prerogative. But my comments above still stand. Watch Trump implode and the show lights go out...

wizardwatson
08-08-2015, 09:42 AM

In fact, nearly everyone here uses aliases on the RPF. Why is that? Do people not feel confident in the opinions they express here? Are they paranoid that they will be tracked down? What's the motivation behind using aliases on a political site such as RPF?

Well, I don't use my real name because I use wizardwatson everywhere. But I've been putting my first name in my sig as of late even though I've never really hidden who I was in real life.

It's a good question though. Why such clinging to anonymity on a grassroots political action site (not that it really is anymore).

What's your theory?

kbs021
08-08-2015, 09:44 AM
He has a loyal base.. Not sure if they will vote yet or how many of them are in Iowa and NH.. But his base will continue to get smaller. Many people are pissed at fox, however, he is losing some. He literally gave no specifics in the debate. NONE. He could have made something up by the time of the debate, but he continued the same talking points.

georgiaboy
08-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Only thing is, Trump, for now, is ratings. He brings eyeballs to screens.

Apparently the numbers from Thursday's debate were higher than ever, outside sporting events.

I guess the question is - has the Trump carnival jumped the shark. If it hasn't already, it will. Here's hoping it has.

thoughtomator
08-08-2015, 09:48 AM
It's hilarious how fast conservatives will raise a hero, then drop him like a radioactive potato in favor of any hot blonde that comes along.

Cleaner44
08-08-2015, 10:00 AM

This is spot on. The more the media like Fox and RedState reject Trump, the more voters will rally around him.

I think people are seeing him as a warrior against the media and the political establishment. It doesn't have to be real or make sense, perception is reality.

VIDEODROME
08-08-2015, 10:46 AM
This is spot on. The more the media like Fox and RedState reject Trump, the more voters will rally around him.

I think people are seeing him as a warrior against the media and the political establishment. It doesn't have to be real or make sense, perception is reality.

Strange but true. Maybe people who don't even agree with him just see him as a means change the political landscape throw mud in the face of the media while doing so.

Cleaner44
08-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Strange but true. Maybe people who don't even agree with him just see him as a means change the political landscape throw mud in the face of the media while doing so.

Absolutely. This is more about anger and trolling than great speeches about policies and positions.

Trump is seen as the great outsider, the non-politician candidate.

He is an alpha male in a sea of wishy washy progressive compassionate conservatives.

jj-
08-08-2015, 11:41 AM

It's not "starting" to unravel. It has completely unraveled already, as Erick Erickson's career as a conservative commentator is over.

jj-
08-08-2015, 11:45 AM
It's hilarious how fast conservatives will raise a hero, then drop him like a radioactive potato in favor of any hot blonde that comes along.

You're saying Trump is polling 5% now?

kahless
08-08-2015, 11:46 AM
If they are able to take him out eventually I think he may want some pay back and we will see him invest in a news media empire some day.

thoughtomator
08-08-2015, 11:50 AM
You're saying Trump is polling 5% now?

Let's see what the polls say in 2 weeks from now. He probably won't be doing much better than that.

osan
08-08-2015, 01:04 PM

This is plausible. His "candor" is what makes it so.

David Sadler
08-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Well, I don't use my real name because I use wizardwatson everywhere. But I've been putting my first name in my sig as of late even though I've never really hidden who I was in real life.

It's a good question though. Why such clinging to anonymity on a grassroots political action site (not that it really is anymore).

What's your theory?

My theory is people aren't comfortable with their own opinions and do not wish to be held accountable for them. Lack of accountability. A big problem in this society.

Anti Federalist
08-08-2015, 02:32 PM

The founders used aliases to both defend and attack the CONstitution of 1787.

You don't need to know my business, past whatever opinions I may put up here.

WTF are you?

You say you're "David Sadler".

HTF do I know that?

wizardwatson
08-08-2015, 02:58 PM
My theory is people aren't comfortable with their own opinions and do not wish to be held accountable for them. Lack of accountability. A big problem in this society.

No, I'm not asking why people hide themselves in forums in general. That's obvious.

You identity is known on Facebook, so you show your pics and you talk about crap. You say things on political forums though, that people don't say on Facebook. Why? Because your inclined to be more truthful. Truth divides. So yes, people don't want to be accountable for speaking the truth, even to their own inner circles.

But I'm asking why "on a grassroots activist site". That's what baffles me. We're supposed to be a "movement". But it seems that we are more of a anonymous idea forum than an activist forum where we actually connect and participate in group action.

Anyway, it's kind of rhetorical question to me. I know why. You seem to be getting angry at people as if it's some new revelation or you're upset by it.

Anti Federalist
08-08-2015, 03:05 PM
You identity is known on Facebook, so you show your pics and you talk about crap.

I know this is not directed at me, but what in the world would make anybody think I had a Fedbook account?

I mind my own business, it's not for you or anybody else to know about, unless I want you to know.

If I want to tell people in my life what my political opinions are, that could harm me, I'll let that information out as I see fit.

And while in today's surveillance society, nothing is secure, I'm not going to make easy for ex-wives, employers, cops or other associated scumbags, to wave my thoughts around like a bloody mallet.

As much as possible, I will decide when to "John Hancock" my name.

Jan2017
08-08-2015, 03:25 PM
. . . Expect a MASS exodus by the end of September if not sooner. Trump won't even make it to Iowa.

Within two weeks, Trump will be in single digits . . .

Trump candidacy for his first public office is reaching its' inevitable conclusion - The Donald did it to himself . . .

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/IceclimbFall_zps1noa01al.gif (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/IceclimbFall_zps1noa01al.gif.html)

CPUd
08-08-2015, 05:10 PM
He's going to end up running his campaign himself, I doubt he will find an experienced campaign manager who will let him go out there and do whatever.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2015, 11:46 AM
blimp

enhanced_deficit
08-09-2015, 12:28 PM
If Jeb Bush and most of GOP candidates can survive their bloody comments, Trump will survive his reckless verbal offence too.

On human blood, Trump comment was 100% right (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?479985-On-human-blood-Trump-comment-was-100-right&)

Ronin Truth
08-09-2015, 03:12 PM
I'll drink to that, "To Trump!"