PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and Project Management Training

RobS
12-05-2007, 08:47 PM
So, I'm in a meeting at work today regarding IT Project Management certification training. One of my co-workers brings up that there is nothing that is harder than organizing a group of volunteers.

I of course piped up and said I have a good amount of experience with that and that I agreed, being one of the organizers of a 200 member Ron Paul meetup group. I said that it was a challenge, but very fulfilling to see everyone with a passion working for a common goal while doing it in different ways. I tied this into how you need to learn people's personality styles in the workplace and figure out how they best do work. Two of the people in the meeting came to me afterwards and wanted to know more about Ron :)

I get a word in any way I can, lol.

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 08:49 PM
very nice! Great story. Connection to peoples everyday life is key to get votes for Paul. It seems like you did that. Thanks for the story :)

CJLauderdale4
12-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Awesome!!

Me and a colleague (he's the leader of our meetup) do the exact same thing at work all the time. We get into conversations about anything, find people's interests, and tell how there is a candidate running who feels the same way...