PDA

View Full Version : It is only the Bill of Rights . . .

Jan2017
08-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Fourth Amendment . . . it is only the Bill of Rights - Christie Cremepuffs . . . (to be continued)

acptulsa
08-07-2015, 06:53 AM
It is 'only' the freaking BILL OF RIGHTS!! Ask a soldier of the Greatest Generation what got him through World War II, when he was hunkered down in his foxhole and convinced there was no tomorrow for him, what got him through and he will probably tell you he was willing to give his life specifically for THE BILL OF RIGHTS--and we are honoring these men by throwing it all away? In the lifetime of some of those men, so they can see us do it? Really?

It's only the Bill of Rights. We've got Bill Clinton and Bill O'Reilley. Who needs a Bill of Rights? :rolleyes:

Jan2017
08-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Graham v Connor 490 S.Ct. 386 (1989) et al. is a very relevant Supreme Court case which gets analyzed as
a starting point for all sorts of cases where the 4th and 8th Amedment get inextricably linked.

Aratus
08-07-2015, 10:11 AM
once again. rand did good. this i know.

Jan2017
08-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Christie reminded me of the line from the college humor parody "Head of Skate"

"She just slap shot the U.S. Constitution !"
"It's just the Bill of Rights, Sir."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRTXJSyTjo

bunklocoempire
08-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Oh yes, the 4th. I understand observing it has something to do with the office. ggggrrrrrr

I heard some blowhard on fox today go on a tangent about Rand not being able to distinguish himself from the rest in the "debate". I remember clearly how everyone else piled on Christie over the 4th. yeah, right :rolleyes:

FFS, how are you going to fulfill the oath of office when you SHOW that you will purposefully ignore what it means? The contortions fox goes through in front of God and everyone to appear like they want rule of law and some sort of check on government is... it's not even bad tv/writing, it's worse than bad tv. Zero continuity.

Who writes this shit?

TommyJeff
08-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Fourth Amendment . . . it is only the Bill of Rights - Christie Cremepuffs . . . (to be continued)
If Christie becomes president there will be less reading required for future generations....I bet he can find a whole bunch of things to eliminate from that ugly document come call the constitution. Maybe we can put a soldier inside everyone's home.