PDA

View Full Version : How long will MSNBC continue this lie??

MadViking10
12-05-2007, 08:37 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12304248/

Cindy
12-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Until they get America to beleive that Ron Paul dropped out of the race because his polling numbers were to low.

Thats why we need a strong presense OUT THERE, off the net, to make such attempts look ridiculous. We need signs everywhere. Ron paulies everywhere.

I am off to get some more signs out there now................

I have 50 of the window signs for $1 a piece in bulk. We are going to staple those to wooden telephone polls.

It's finally past the legal date to put campaign signs out in our county now.

Danny Molina
12-05-2007, 08:44 PM
The picture of Fred Thompson is hysterical.

shepburn
12-05-2007, 08:45 PM

what's the matter with it?

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Forget all this crap and get out and do something!!!

Support Operation Front Door (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor)!

Operation Front Door: Basically the plan is to get meetups all across the country to have a big canvassing push the week after the 16th. This will coincide with the December 16th tea party-

Picture this; You're sitting at home watching the evening news and you're seeing "Ron Paul makes another fund raising record" then 'knock-knock'- it's Ron Paul supporters at your door. That's kind of the idea. While the media is pushing the fund raising we're knocking on doors showing how strong this grassroots campaign is and offering information about Ron Paul....

LoveLiberty
12-05-2007, 08:47 PM
LOL @ RP's "lack of money"

michaelwise
12-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Until they get America to beleive that Ron Paul dropped out of the race because his polling numbers were to low.

Thats why we need a strong presense OUT THERE, off the net, to make such attempts look ridiculous. We need signs everywhere. Ron paulies everywhere.

I am off to get some more signs out there now................

I have 50 of the window signs for $1 a piece in bulk. We are going to staple those to wooden telephone polls.

It's finally past the legal date to put campaign signs out in our county now.Cindy, You live in Florida. Is It Legal to Put those signs on telephone poles?

Naraku
12-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Hooray for the ADD generation that makes this possible.

Delain
12-05-2007, 09:00 PM
The MSM is not going to come around. They are going to fight Ron Paul’s candidacy all the way. They will ridicule, ignore, lie, distort, condemn. They are going to play on every emotion and every human response, every psychological trick there is. And they'll do it all with a smile.

How long will MSNBC continue this lie??

For as long as they are going to exist.

Don’t expect anything else, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment and frustration.

Wyurm
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Lol, most of the "Cons" were actually some of the reasons I'm voting for Dr. Paul

Janet0116
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Damn, I thought they excluded him, this is fine

quickmike
12-05-2007, 09:05 PM

This is a really old thing. They did this back in May and are too lazy(or stupid) to update it.

Ron Paul Fan
12-05-2007, 09:05 PM
That's really old. They don't update it much so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

kevinblack
12-05-2007, 09:29 PM
MSNBC states that the fact that Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act as a CON?

Holy cow, we are doomed *grin*

Cindy
12-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Cindy, You live in Florida. Is It Legal to Put those signs on telephone poles?

I know that campaign political signs in my county are legal to put up 60 days before the election.

Around me, all sorts of stuff gets stapled to the telephone polls.

We just did it. All 50 are out. It was fun!!!! At a buck a piece, it's worth it even if they only stay up a day. They'll be up longer though. The areas I have them in will expose Pauls name to tens of thousands of people in just one day.

Just got an e-mail that my 100 lawn signs on back order shipped out as well. :)Can't wait to get those scattered about the area also.

We are also going to be making 13 huge signs on 4x8 ft pieces of plywood this weekend. Had it in the garage and thought, duh, lets make big signs with them. Our meetup organizer says he knows of at least 12 good spots on private property to put those. He can get vinyll lettering which will make it easy.

Rock on Florida!!!!!!!!!! We have some Giuliani tail to kick in this state!!!:D

rasheedwallace
12-05-2007, 11:32 PM
weaksauce.

Mental Dribble
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Damn, I thought they excluded him, this is fine

well minus them saying he barely registered in the polls.. thats not true at all.