PDA

View Full Version : Still undecided...

Libertad2008
12-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I found this on YouTube from a lady who posted a previous video inquiring as to the demographics of Ron Paul supporters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8piqa58zHkc

This was her response to the many responses given by Ron Paul supporters. She was impressed by the positive ones, but turned off by the negative ones. This is just another prime example of "catching more flies with honey than vinegar". She is still undecided, but I think she's 95% on this side of the fence.

I love the quote that says, "Let it not be said that we did nothing"; however, in our actions we should also display maturity and understanding. I, for one, did not even know that the Good Doctor existed until about 1.5 months ago, so let's not be so quick to judge others who are "behind" the learning curve. Everyone is in their own process of discovery and education, but we can sure help speed it along... ;)

Keep up the good work,
Long Live Liberty!!!

angrydragon
12-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Hmm interesting how she said to keep the 9/11 truther thing separate from Ron Paul. It's still considered fringe by the MSM, so she's right, it makes Ron Paul unappealing in that sense to someone like her. (or was like her?)

RobS
12-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Remember kids, people are much more accepting of ideas coming from nice people :)

You can't strong arm someone over the internet.

forsmant
12-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Libertad, Are you the one who suggested the book How To Win Friends and Influence People?

The honey quote is from that book.

I actually went out and bought the book. Mainly because I have poor people skills.

Libertad2008
12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
forsmant:

I didn't recommend it here, but I do recommend it to people from time to time. It's a great book, and if all of the people in the Ron Paul Revolution read and applied it, we'd be unstoppable.

Long Live Liberty!!!