PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Massie Op-Ed: Funding to Planned Parenthood should be cut immediately

tsai3904
08-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Funding to Planned Parenthood should be cut immediately

by Thomas Massie

“It’s been years since I’ve talked about compensation [for the sale of fetal body parts], so let me just figure out what others are getting . . . If [the price for selling the body parts is] low, we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.”

These and other shockingly callous statements were made by Dr. Mary Gatter, President of Planned Parenthood’s Medical Directors’ Council. In undercover footage obtained by the Center for Medical Progress, Dr. Gatter haggles over the price of fetal tissue and body parts obtained from the abortions she performs. Unbeknownst to Dr. Gatter, the fetal tissue buyers she negotiates with throughout the video are undercover investigative journalists. The footage these investigators obtained presents a chilling picture of corruption and a complete lack of medical ethics.

Elsewhere in this same video, Dr. Gatter offers to use what she describes as a “less crunchy technique” for the abortions she performs so as to obtain more “intact parts,” and therefore a higher price tag for the sale.

More:
http://kentuckytoday.com/stories/undercover-videos-reveal-callous-attitude-toward-human-life,1098