PDA

View Full Version : Judge blocks release of more videos by anti-abortion group

Suzanimal
08-01-2015, 09:08 AM
A judge has granted a temporary restraining order blocking the release of more videos by the group that released a series of videos of a Planned Parenthood official, the Associated Press reported Friday.

Judge William Orrick in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California issued the order against the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) at the request of the National Abortion Federation (NAF).

NAF says the anti-abortion group infiltrated its meetings and secretly recorded videos.

Orrick said NAF would likely suffer irreparable injury absent a temporary restraining order.

CMP released a series of videos in recent weeks showing an official from Planned Parenthood negotiating prices for selling fetal tissue

Planned Parenthood is pulling out all the stops to preserve its federal funding in the face of public and lawmaker pressure.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/249996-judge-blocks-release-of-more-videos-by-anti-abortion-group

Created4
08-01-2015, 09:19 AM
The judge issued a restraining order, but I can virtually guarantee you the videos will NOT be blocked. Nothing will stop this next one from coming out. I am sure they have hundreds of copies distributed all over the world.....

jkob
08-01-2015, 09:25 AM
leak them

they can't contain the truth

JK/SEA
08-01-2015, 09:47 AM
too late Judge...here, have another martini asshole..

limequat
08-01-2015, 02:10 PM
According to what I've read, the next one will be a jaw-dropper.

limequat
08-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Intact fetuses sold whole after being born alive?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/31/bombshell-investigator-says-stemexpress-bought-intact-dead-babies-from-planned-parenthood/

Lord Xar
08-01-2015, 02:42 PM
What are they waiting for, the vote is coming up soon.

Tywysog Cymru
08-01-2015, 05:13 PM
"Restraining order," well, PP didn't want to restrain them when they thought they were paying customers.

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-01-2015, 05:45 PM
The judge issued a restraining order, but I can virtually guarantee you the videos will NOT be blocked. Nothing will stop this next one from coming out. I am sure they have hundreds of copies distributed all over the world.....If they were smart. They should've handed copies off to a third party (parties) to distribute, like Snowden did with Glenn Greenwald.

bunklocoempire
08-01-2015, 09:01 PM
One of tho$e Moloch loving judge$ -'cau$e realizing it i$ child $acrifice might hamper the ethical u$e of $tolen monie$.

Danke
08-01-2015, 09:14 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/31/bombshell-investigator-says-stemexpress-bought-intact-dead-babies-from-planned-parenthood/

Kermt Gosnell Has No Remorse for Killing Babies Born Alive

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/23/kermit-gosnell-has-no-remorse-for-killing-babies-born-alive/

staerker
08-01-2015, 09:21 PM

This could sway public opinion.

But, I'm not aware of any rational argument that distinguishes killing an infant in the womb from killing it outside the womb.

nobody's_hero
08-02-2015, 11:01 AM
According to what I've read, the next one will be a jaw-dropper.

It'll be funny if it is a video of the judge accepting bribes for a restraining order.

Found this while I was looking up the story, seems even some democrats have had enough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbnDoDK4Q7g

Love that last line:

You may excuse me, and you may carry me out on my shield, but it will be for the right reason. For the lord is my shepherd . . .

Unfortunately he's anti-gun :(

Unknownuser
08-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Obama has also said he would veto any legislation to defund PP. My question...since when is it radical to be pro life. Wtf is wrong with people?
I'm scheduled for a C section on Wednesday. Will be welcoming a baby girl! I can't watch this shit anymore. Makes me so angry and sick. I have lost hope in humanity.

Dr.3D
08-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Guess the judge doesn't like the idea of people exposing crime with video evidence.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Well that's interesting because I thought withholding evidence of a crime is a federal offense, so the judge's order isn't lawful since it's compelling them to break the law. And as far as gag orders go, the judges can gag on a cock.

devil21
08-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Suffering irreparable harm is now a standard for a restraining order, even though the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech?

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Suffering irreparable harm is now a standard for a restraining order, even though the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech?

The only ones who should be able to get a restraining order are the children these psychopaths are cutting up into little pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypAU28t5Ya0

devil21
08-03-2015, 09:36 PM
The only ones who should be able to get a restraining order are the children these psychopaths are cutting up into little pieces.

That group should just dump the videos and give the judge the finger. What's he gonna do about it? The judge has no legal standard to halt the releases, never mind the judge's personal conflict of interest as a huge donor to Obama and the DNC.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-03-2015, 09:37 PM
That group should just dump the videos and give the judge the finger. What's he gonna do about it? The judge has no legal standard to halt the releases, never mind the judge's personal conflict of interest as a huge donor to Obama and the DNC.

Well the law doesn't protect us anymore, so the group would be putting their own lives into jeopardy, it's their call.

idiom
08-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Calling to defund them is purely a propaganda move.

Rand should be calling for investigations and jail time.

"You don't have to stop doing illegal things, but you have to do them on your own money" is a really freaking shitty response and underscores what is wrong with the American political class.

Working Poor
08-04-2015, 06:43 AM
Abortion is human sacrifice the so called tissue is being used in vaccines and other big pharma formulas in an attempt to make us all cannibals.

nobody's_hero
08-04-2015, 06:58 AM
Calling to defund them is purely a propaganda move.

Rand should be calling for investigations and jail time.

"You don't have to stop doing illegal things, but you have to do them on your own money" is a really freaking shitty response and underscores what is wrong with the American political class.

If he can get them defunded he can go on to pursue criminal charges. Whereas if he tries to go all-in and pursue criminal charges first and fails, and then tries to defund it, people will probably be like, "give it a rest already."

Most people agree that public funding should not be used for the practice. Politically it makes sense to start where there is the most support for an idea and work your way forward from there.

I agree with you that it does seem silly, but I would rather Rand chisel away at rocks than be crushed by boulders.

Pericles
08-04-2015, 09:12 AM
They are affecting interstate commerce in barely used baby parts.

bunklocoempire
08-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Obama has also said he would veto any legislation to defund PP. My question...since when is it radical to be pro life. Wtf is wrong with people?
I'm scheduled for a C section on Wednesday. Will be welcoming a baby girl! I can't watch this shit anymore. Makes me so angry and sick. I have lost hope in humanity.

I hear ya, we just got to spend a week with our adorable 2 year old granddaughter and we've got a couple of friends who are newly expecting. Thinking of you today and wishing you and baby great health!

As for "humanity" and myself, because I know myself the best I've got ZERO hope in humanity. I'm not making that mistake again. :)