PDA

View Full Version : ‘Blacks Rule’ Painted Next to Burned Mississippi Flag on Disabled Vet’s Driveway

AuH20
07-31-2015, 08:04 PM
WTF? Is this some kind of match that I'm not aware of?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/blacks-rule-painted-next-to-burned-mississippi-flag-on-disabled-vets-driveway/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Blacks-Rule-WLOX-575x431.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNgRmsx-14

phill4paul
07-31-2015, 08:17 PM
Hate speech? Naw. Not worthy of prime time.

Intoxiklown
07-31-2015, 11:09 PM
Sweet Lord at the comments.....=(

I'd be willing to wager that if they ever catch who did that, they will be white, just out to cause a ruckus. I am from Mississippi (small place called Calhoun City), and I remember when the some liberal group came there on a mission to get the state flag changed. When it was agreed the issue would be taken to the ballot box, you should have these smug sonsabitches. Once a vote was announced, they figured it was in the bag. Mississippi is predominantly black, with more elected black officials than anywhere else in the nation. However, when the vote was had, it was beyond funny how lopsided that vote was. Black people poured out in droves for that vote, and their vote was basically, "You yankees need to go stir shit somewhere else. It's a flag. Grow up."

Contrary to popular belief (sadly, many here feed into this skewed belief), Mississippi isn't some kind of KKK training ground. Personally, I think it's the fact that when people find out your from Mississippi they automatically decide you must be poorly educated, highly racist, and are a strong possible walking example of inbreeding. When a large chunk of the nation is like this, it tends to be a unifying situation to the state of Mississippi. Yes, it's a poor state. But the people get along, work with each other, and generally try to be mindful of their behavior towards others. Of course, good behavior is easier to understand if you've ever had to fight a redneck. You know how most "fights" one is usually scared, and the other is proud of it? They usually consist of some "you don't know how bad I am!" comments before both parties go their ways. Well, if a southerner thinks you are contemplating of fighting him, he's not going to run down his "street cred" to you. No, he's gonna beeline to you the moment he lays eyes on you, and you'd better be ready to fight. Not talk about it, but busted knuckles....knee in the gut....trying to pull your nose of from your face fight. At least when I was young, we were taught that ****** means the most worthless, POS person you could ever meet. To this day, if I am riled up enough, I call people ******. 98% of the times I've called someone that, they were white.

People need to understand, the south solved their racial issues. The people that need help with issues of race aren't the country boys in the south. It's the northern states. If you don't believe me, tell some northern people you're southern and use the best fake accent you can. I promise you, the sheer volume of closet racists that will "come out" to you will shock you. I've even had black people up north try to get me in on their racist shit towards Latinos. All because of my southern accent, they just assumed I am racist, and finally gave them someone they thought they could talk to about how much they hate some race of people.

Sorry for the all over the place ramble. This is subject I can really get wound up on.

Edit:

LOL.....the site blocks "the N word"?

Ronin Truth
08-01-2015, 05:52 AM
It appears that some of them arson.