PDA

View Full Version : Montana Family Gunned Down By 'Legal' Immigrant That They Gave Ride To

AuH20
07-31-2015, 07:49 PM
Tick tick tick.............

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/family-gunned-down-by-stranded-driver-they-were-trying-to-help_55b963dae4b095423d0dcfe1

Bryce Hugs, of Pryor, told The Billings Gazette ( http://bit.ly/1H3J5OG ) that his aunt, Tana Shane, drove by a man who had run out of gas just south of town. Shane picked up her husband, Jason, and daughter, Jora, and returned to help, Hugs said.

"(He) killed both of them and then shot the daughter," Hugs told the newspaper. "It grazed her in the head, and when she took off, (he) shot her in the back."

http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/07/30/fdd821b1f89cb1217d0f6a706700837e_c0-502-3000-2250_s561x327.jpg?8852fffad82dcf3fa034be885b06cc25 e31e9a22

Mr. Deniz is Mexican, and the Obama administration deems him a legal permanent resident who entered the country legally on May 31, 2013 — though they didn’t say how he earned that status initially.

Indeed, just a month ago Mr. Deniz was arrested by police in Worland, Wyo., on burglary charges. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers were informed, but they couldn’t do anything because he was a permanent resident, and his crime didn’t rise the level of being kicked out of the country.

If convicted in the new case, however, he could be deported, ICE said.

“This individual does not have any criminal convictions, and, as a permanent resident, is not currently removable. Thus, an ICE detainer cannot be placed on the individual at this time,” the agency said in a statement. “However, ICE is closely monitoring this case and coordinating with local authorities. If he is convicted for a criminal offense that allows him to be removed from the country, after the completion of sentence, ICE intends to take him into custody and pursue his removal from the United States.”

Dianne
07-31-2015, 07:51 PM
It happens every day, and has been for years. The Federal Government makes laws, than cherry picks which ones they will follow. You go to the ATM and take out $500., they are watching to see what you do with that money. If you are gunned down by an illegal and your money stolen.... well that's fine... one less mouth for the Feds to feed is the way they look at it.

AuH20
07-31-2015, 07:53 PM
It happens every day, and has been for years. The Federal Government makes laws, than cherry picks which ones they will follow. You go to the ATM and take out $500., they are watching to see what you do with that money. If you are gunned down by an illegal and your money stolen.... well that's fine... one less mouth for the Feds to feed is the way they look at it.

You really wish this would get the same attention that the Lafayette incident did.

Dianne
07-31-2015, 08:03 PM
You really wish this would get the same attention that the Lafayette incident did.

FOX did a story on it a few minutes ago. If I could ever get an answer from anyone, my question would be why? Why are Obama, Boehner, McConnell, Reid, Pelosi systematically murdering Americans and their families (black and white, I might add). It is intentional, you know. Why do they, with their entourage of body guards step over all the bodies left in their wake. What is their final goal for theis destruction of America? When will they be brought up on criminal charges for aiding and abetting a criminal society?

AuH20
07-31-2015, 08:05 PM
FOX did a story on it a few minutes ago. If I could ever get an answer from anyone, my question would be why? Why are Obama, Boehner, McConnell, Reid, Pelosi systematically murdering Americans and their families (black and white, I might add). It is intentional, you know. Why do they, with their entourage of body guards step over all the bodies left in their wake. What is their final goal for theis destruction of America? When will they be brought up on criminal charges for aiding and abetting a criminal society?

because it's good for business. It's that simple. It comes down to money and expanding government. The lives of the plebes are of no concern for those with tax payer supplied security detail.

Slave Mentality
07-31-2015, 09:04 PM
That's one dude I would pass on by. Those folks were too kind for their own good and it cost them their lives. This is why we can't have nice things. God speed to the family.

Dianne
07-31-2015, 09:19 PM
because it's good for business. It's that simple. It comes down to money and expanding government. The lives of the plebes are of no concern for those with tax payer supplied security detail.

I have been saying for a couple of years now, the U.S.A. can only be saved if the Federal Government goes away. We need to dump the Federal Government and move to State's rights, where the people can choose what laws they like and don't like; and move to a particular State.

God knows, the Federal Government is destroying the United States. I am not even sure if we have a chance to survive any longer. But Federal Government has got to go .... No more Presidents, No more Congress. ..

Anti Federalist
07-31-2015, 09:31 PM

As to Question the First: Because they can.

As to Question the Second: Because they can.

As to Question the Third: Third World squalor and despotism.

As to Question the Fourth: No.

Wilf
07-31-2015, 09:46 PM
If the drug war did not happen then this whould be big of an issuse as it is already know

Christopher A. Brown
07-31-2015, 10:05 PM
I have been saying for a couple of years now, the U.S.A. can only be saved if the Federal Government goes away. We need to dump the Federal Government and move to State's rights, where the people can choose what laws they like and don't like; and move to a particular State.

"We" implies unity. There is no we currently.

Covert agents here prevent people from unifying by trying to make these simple agreements upon the framers intent appear strange . . . or something.

They actually refuse to say why they do not agree.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

If you would like to see the states dump the federal government, there needs to be unity. What unity is better than that which the framers defined. Even if the definitions above are just implied and not expressly written, it is our right as the people to define constitutional intent and using the writings of the framers is the right place to start.

I agree, dump it, alter it, abolish it, fine with me.

What about it? How bad do you want a "we" so "we" can get this done?

Danke
07-31-2015, 10:16 PM
I used to pick up hitchhikers, and my dad did when I was little. Over 30 years ago I picked up a Hispanic family in Colorado in the middle of nowhere at night that ran out of gas to a station and then drove them back to their van. No way would I do that anymore.

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-31-2015, 10:36 PM
In a saner age, they would have taken one look at this savage and kept driving, but this is an insane age. They probably thought that they shouldn't pick him up, but then decided to because they didn't want to be "racist" or "judgmental". So fucking sad.

Valli6
08-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Park County sheriff's spokesman Lance Mathess said his agency has been instructed by the FBI and Bureau of Indian Affairs not to release any information on Deniz.

They didn't want you to know that this guy is a Mexican who'd commited a burglary last month.

Also, they avoided making it clear that this was a family of Crow - native Americans.

Jason Shane, 51, and Tana Shane, 47, were killed. Daughter, Jorah Shane, 26, shot in the back... woke up in the hospital asking about her parents... unaware they were dead. :(

...The family are reportedly part of the Whistling Water tribe, the Crow Nation's largest clan...

Jorah Shane recounted to her relatives the events leading to the shooting. Her mother, Tana Shane, drove by a young man parked on the side of the road who told her he had run out of fuel, Ada Shane (an aunt) said.

'He's only 18, and he looked like an innocent boy,' Ada Shane said. 'Both my brother and sister-in-law have big hearts.'

Tana Shane went by her house, picked up her husband and daughter, and they drove back to the stranded car, Ada Shane said. The man pulled a gun and held it to the temple of 51-year-old Jason Shane.

He ordered the father to stop the car and told everybody to get out, Ada Shane said. He told the family to give him their money, but the family said they had only change because they recently returned from a religious revival in Window Rock, Arizona.

The man told the family to start walking. Tana Shane told her daughter in their Native American language to run.
Jorah Shane told her aunt that she heard a shot, started running then heard bullets whizzing by her head. She fell, heard another shot, and started running again toward a church just as a car was pulling out.

She ran to the car, and the frightened driver leaped out, Ada Shane said.
Jorah Shane jumped in the driver's seat and drove to her house with the shooter still firing at her, the aunt said.

McGrail's statement largely confirmed the account by Ada Shane, though it did not name the victims and it said the driver who stopped near the church got out of the car to check on the woman's parents.

Jorah Shane was later hospitalized. A bullet had grazed her head and she had a gunshot wound to the back. She didn't know as of Thursday that her parents had been killed in the shooting, Ada Shane said.

'Last night before she went in, she told everyone to go look for her mom, she's hiding in the field,' Ada Shane said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180848/Broken-motorist-robbed-shot-dead-couple-wounded-daughter-said-opened-fire-one-victims-laughed-him.html?login#comments

...Jesus Deniz, also known as Jesus Deniz Mendoza...

Immigration officials confirmed Deniz is a permanent US resident and entered the country legally in 2013.

A spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement told KULR said: 'This individual does not have any criminal convictions, and, as a permanent resident, is not currently removable. Thus, an ICE detainer cannot be placed on the individual at this time.

'However, ICE is closely monitoring this case and coordinating with local authorities. If he is convicted for a criminal offense that allows him to be removed from the country, after the completion of sentence, ICE intends to take him into custody and pursue his removal from the United States.

'The Administration has set enforcement priorities to make sure our resources are focused on apprehending and removing convicted criminals, gang members, recent border crossers, and the most significant threats to public safety and national security.

'Through the Priority Enforcement Program, we are working with state and local law enforcement every day to ensure that these individuals are taken into federal custody to be removed from the country. These efforts to keep our communities safe and our nation secure are essential to our mission.'

How'd he enter legally and permanently in 2013? Is this one of Obama's "dreamers" - came in as somebody's "little boy" at 16, thus granted some special status?

By the way he was released from a jail 2 weeks ago, while facing burglary and drug charges!

fisharmor
08-01-2015, 10:59 AM
In case any of you are wondering (and I know you're not),
The part of the US Constitution that gives the federal government the power to go after burglars and murderers is right next to the part of the US constitution that grants them the power to define citizenship, control who comes into the country, and eject people from it.

Valli6
08-01-2015, 11:09 AM
"Dreamer"?

July 31
...released from a Wyoming jail two weeks earlier while facing unrelated burglary and drug charges, a court official said Friday...

...Deniz and a public defender appeared at the brief hearing in Billings, where Deniz told a magistrate judge he had reviewed the charges against him. U.S. Magistrate Judge Carolyn Ostby scheduled a preliminary hearing for Aug. 5 and ordered Deniz into the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service.

Deniz has never been convicted of a crime, federal and Wyoming officials said, but he is facing recent charges in Wyoming.

He was arraigned July 2 in Washakie County on a marijuana possession charge and four days later on a felony burglary charge, according to chief court clerk Christy Schneider.

Bail was originally set at $10,000 for the burglary charge and $5,000 for the possession charge, but that was amended to two signature bonds July 16, Schneider said. That allowed Deniz to leave jail without putting up any cash.

Washakie County Attorney John Worrall said Deniz’s parents accused him of breaking into their car and stealing jewelry and handguns. Deniz said in court that the guns belonged to him, Worrall said.

Deniz’s attorney asked a judge for the signature bonds because Deniz’s parents wanted him in their care. Deniz met his requirement to check in with the sheriff’s office daily until Wednesday, the day of the Montana shooting.

“There was nothing at all to point to this kid doing anything like this,” Worrall said, referring to the shooting. “Based on the information at hand, when Mr. Deniz was released, there wasn’t a public protection issue except for his parents, and they wanted him at home.”

Deniz’s attorney in the Wyoming case, Richard Hopkinson, agreed with Worrall’s assessment.

“The allegations in Montana certainly don’t coincide with the way he appeared to me,” he said.

The Billings Gazette first reported the details of Deniz’s release...

...Additional details about Deniz began to emerge Friday. U.S. Immigration and Customs enforcement officials released a statement that said Deniz is from Mexico and received permanent resident status in 2013.

Worrall and Hopkinson said Deniz and his family had been living in Worland for years before Deniz attained permanent resident status.

“He’s lived here basically most of his life,” Hopkinson said.

“If he is convicted for a criminal offense that allows him to be removed from the country, after the completion of sentence, ICE intends to take him into custody and pursue his removal from the United States,” the agency’s statement said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/fbi-suspect-in-montana-shooting-says-victim-laughed-at-him/2015/07/30/475527d8-3718-11e5-ab7b-6416d97c73c2_story.html

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 12:47 PM
They didn't want you to know that this guy is a Mexican who'd commited a burglary last month.

Also, they avoided making it clear that this was a family of Crow - native Americans.

Jason Shane, 51, and Tana Shane, 47, were killed. Daughter, Jorah Shane, 26, shot in the back... woke up in the hospital asking about her parents... unaware they were dead. :(

How'd he enter legally and permanently in 2013? Is this one of Obama's "dreamers" - came in as somebody's "little boy" at 16, thus granted some special status?

By the way he was released from a jail 2 weeks ago, while facing burglary and drug charges!

He would not have qualified under the Dream Act. He is not "undocumented" and is too old.

TheCount
08-01-2015, 12:53 PM
In a saner age, they would have taken one look at this savage and kept driving, but this is an insane age.

What would they have seen in their one look that would have identified him as a savage?

Valli6
08-01-2015, 01:09 PM
They probably thought that they shouldn't pick him up, but then decided to because they didn't want to be "racist" or "judgmental". So fucking sad.
I'm thinking, if this took place on a "reservation" (which is what they seem to be saying) that could mean large expanses of land with lonely roads that don't necessarily get a lot of traffic. (Never, actually seen a reservation myself.) But I think they would've assumed he was a fellow tribesman and didn't want to leave him miles away from nowhere.

dannno
08-01-2015, 01:23 PM
I used to pick up hitchhikers, and my dad did when I was little. Over 30 years ago I picked up a Hispanic family in Colorado in the middle of nowhere at night that ran out of gas to a station and then drove them back to their van. No way would I do that anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGz39W8DX68

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-01-2015, 04:56 PM
What would they have seen in their one look that would have identified him as a savage?
Have you seen this fucking guy? Some psychopaths are good at hiding their nature behind a mask of sanity, but this savage is not one of those. In a saner age, they would see a non-white with dead eyes and a small cranium, and keep driving.

Tywysog Cymru
08-01-2015, 05:51 PM
In a saner age, they would have taken one look at this savage and kept driving, but this is an insane age. They probably thought that they shouldn't pick him up, but then decided to because they didn't want to be "racist" or "judgmental". So fucking sad.

Or maybe they were just nice people.

FloralScent
08-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Have you seen this fucking guy? Some psychopaths are good at hiding their nature behind a mask of sanity, but this savage is not one of those. In a saner age, they would see a non-white with dead eyes and a small cranium, and keep driving.

His head is rather misshapen.

RonPaulMall
08-01-2015, 06:14 PM
http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/07/30/fdd821b1f89cb1217d0f6a706700837e_c0-502-3000-2250_s561x327.jpg?8852fffad82dcf3fa034be885b06cc25 e31e9a22

"And let's stop expelling talented, responsible young people who could be staffing our research labs or starting a new business, who could be further enriching this nation," Obama said in the speech.

Dianne
08-01-2015, 06:59 PM
"Dreamer"?

OMG, they are going to deport him after murdering two people; so he'll be right back here in 30 days?

DFF
08-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Mr. Deniz is Mexican, and the Obama administration deems him a legal permanent resident who entered the country legally on May 31, 2013

...and what's even worse is that this murderer will be racially classified by the FBI as a white person.

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 07:51 PM
His head is rather misshapen.

Frontal shot looks like it was taken with a wide angle lens. With a wide angle lens things closer to the camera get distorted larger than things farther away. Side view looks more normal.

Try getting really close to somebody's face and take a picture. Even with your cell phone and you will see.

DFF
08-01-2015, 08:21 PM
https://politicalhacker.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/sloth1.png

Danke
08-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Frontal shot looks like it was taken with a wide angle lens. With a wide angle lens things closer to the camera get distorted larger than things farther away. Side view looks more normal.

Try getting really close to somebody's face and take a picture. Even with your cell phone and you will see.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/fb/4fb0a0b2-c234-556b-938e-9facd84e4e7a/55bc309567a0d.image.jpg?resize=620%2C377

HankRicther12
08-01-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm just shocked that Huffington posted this, are they feeling alright over there?

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 08:32 PM
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/fb/4fb0a0b2-c234-556b-938e-9facd84e4e7a/55bc309567a0d.image.jpg?resize=620%2C377

That looks a lot more normal. Just fat cheeks.

Danke
08-01-2015, 08:37 PM
https://politicalhacker.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/sloth1.png

https://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/hillaryglasses.jpg?w=300

euphemia
08-01-2015, 08:47 PM
This is when I would go all rogue mom and poke my finger in Boehner's chest and ask him how come more Americans are dying at the hands of illegal immigrants here in the US than overseas at the hands of the Iraqis, and what he plans to do about it, and why his failure to follow the law is not treason? Who do our elected officials think they represent, anyway?

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 08:52 PM
This case was not an illegal immigrant.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1742299/original.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/illegal-immigration-murder_n_5154959.html

euphemia
08-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Zippy, I have had it up to here with your insensitivity toward people who are victims of injustice. For once, just once, have a little bit of empathy. And then take your statistics and, well... take a guess.

euphemia
08-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Adding, Zippy, that the number of Americans murdered by illegals in this country should be ZERO. [tobismom poking her finger in your chest] Are you hearing me? ZERO.

These poor folks were being kind. They were murdered in cold blood. They have not even been given a decent burial and all you have are statistics? Really? What kind of person thinks that way?

jj-
08-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Zippy, I have had it up to here with your insensitivity toward people who are victims of injustice. For once, just once, have a little bit of empathy.

I don't think he would do it, because that's why he is here. This is the type of moment he looks for.

There aren't many forum hosts that would put up with this, but he found a place to stay here.

AuH20
08-01-2015, 09:17 PM
This is what other countries do to strangers who commit heinous crimes............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2982232/Accused-rapist-dragged-prison-killed-Indian-mob.html

.NEW DELHI (AP) — Several thousand people stormed a prison in northeastern India, where they dragged away a man accused of rape and then lynched him, police said Friday.

The mob overpowered security at Dimapur Central Prison in Nagaland on Thursday and seized the rape suspect, whom they also accused of being an illegal migrant from Bangladesh. They pelted him with stones and beat him to death, said police Constable Sunep Aier.

I'd say we are far too kind in comparison. But rest assured, as the body count grows, eventually the dam of civility will break.

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Sorry, but I was not the one who changed the topic from a tragic Good Samaritan being cruelly murdered along with family members to an immigration debate. I responded to what others posted. Yes- it would be nice if ALL murders were zero.

euphemia
08-01-2015, 09:51 PM
And it would be nice if you would, just this once, shut up.

The thread changed because there was new information reported. Or did you not notice that?

Be on the side of liberty or just shut up. Two people who are not immigrants of any kind, as you so tiresomely point out at every opportunity, have been robbed of their most fundamental right: Life. A kind woman has lost her parents and almost lost her life.

And you have statistics. That's it. What kind of impotent soul does that?

HankRicther12
08-02-2015, 03:54 PM
This is what other countries do to strangers who commit heinous crimes............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2982232/Accused-rapist-dragged-prison-killed-Indian-mob.html

I'd say we are far too kind in comparison. But rest assured, as the body count grows, eventually the dam of civility will break.

And that's the problem tho, there is never balance, things always have to be on one extreme or the other. It's like how I'm really sick of how brow beaten white people have become in America and wish they would stand up for themselves more, well, now with the Trump thing and the whole "cuckservative" thing people are speaking of this "white awakening" possibly happening, which at the start seems good, but then I'm seeing all the real racists are trying to take hold of it and despite the fact that I may get accused of being racist I'm actually not and I don't want to see things go in that direction.

But, lot's of angry white people who are just fed up with this crap and when built up anger finally spills over it's never pretty.

AuH20
08-02-2015, 04:00 PM
And that's the problem tho, there is never balance, things always have to be on one extreme or the other. It's like how I'm really sick of how brow beaten white people have become in America and wish they would stand up for themselves more, well, now with the Trump thing and the whole "cuckservative" thing people are speaking of this "white awakening" possibly happening, which at the start seems good, but then I'm seeing all the real racists are trying to take hold of it and despite the fact that I may get accused of being racist I'm actually not and I don't want to see things go in that direction.

But, lot's of angry white people who are just fed up with this crap and when built up anger finally spills over it's never pretty.

And then the pundits will cry, "Why are the white people so angry & vengeful?" The white people are angry because they had a contract and a certain party was supposed to adhere to the details of the contract. As far as I'm concerned the contract has been nullified and anything goes. And with this lawlessness will come unrestrained violence. The government is the greatest creator of anarchy when it selectively enforces law or deviates from the Constitution.

euphemia
08-02-2015, 04:02 PM
It's not just white people. It's black people, too. The black day laborers have been put out of business by Latinos who undercut their prices. But they are not authorized to work here. They have displaced people who are authorized to work here, and create nuisances at local convenience stores where they gather to wait for contractors with vans who will hire people to work for a day.

So there you go.

LibForestPaul
08-02-2015, 08:10 PM
As to Question the Third: Third World squalor and despotism.
More as going back to feudal times. Think Ireland 1700s 1800s. Upper class Brits, couple of visages, dirt class Irish peasants.
We will be the peasants, pols will be the visages, banking families will be upper class.

enhanced_deficit
08-02-2015, 08:27 PM
In a saner age, they would have taken one look at this savage and kept driving, but this is an insane age. They probably thought that they shouldn't pick him up, but then decided to because they didn't want to be "racist" or "judgmental". .

Almost everyone probably has some notion of what appears safe/unsafe and often people see things through prizm of their experiences. But photos can be not always a clear depiction.

On a different note, wonder how many would give lift to a guy standing on a road who looks like one in this photo:

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/TooBigToFail/zerosmoke_zps9354abcf.jpg

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-02-2015, 09:27 PM

doesn't sound like equal protection under the law to me

Cissy
08-02-2015, 09:37 PM

To be fair, a man with his wife, ladyfriend and children is less likely to be a violent criminal than a lone man---a man with his family around him is typically more concerned about getting them from point A to point B safely in case of an emergency.

Danke
08-02-2015, 09:41 PM
To be fair, a man with his wife, ladyfriend and children is less likely to be a violent criminal than a lone man---a man with his family around him is typically more concerned about getting them from point A to point B safely in case of an emergency.

True, but I picked up lone men also and so did my dad. Times have changed.