PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: Trump Stumps Media Kingmakers

cajuncocoa
07-31-2015, 04:37 PM
What a hoot to watch pundits clutching their pearls and whimpering for smelling salts aghast over the latest “shocking” thing Donald Trump said, while The Donald ignores them and continues to soar. Silly kingmakers just don’t know what to make of this. Well, we do!

More here: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/31/bnexclusive-palin-trump-stumps-media-kingmakers/

Maybe having Sarah Palin in his corner will finally sink him. LOL

jj-
07-31-2015, 04:59 PM
haha, so even one who complained about too many Trump threads and talk is posting about Trump.

AuH20
07-31-2015, 06:02 PM
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/trump-republican-establishment-120713.html#.VbwMSvlVhBc

Channeling their best William Shatner, GOP leaders everywhere are clenching their fists, looking skyward, and bellowing, “Trummmmmmp!”

Original_Intent
07-31-2015, 06:06 PM
The only thing Trump has going for him is he is loud and proud, unapologetic, egotistical and has huge name recognition.

We elected Obama, so there really isn't much I would put past the current Idiocracy.

AT least I suspect we will know where Trump was born. Woo hoo.

Peace&Freedom
07-31-2015, 07:03 PM
Channeling their best William Shatner, GOP leaders everywhere are clenching their fists, looking skyward, and bellowing, “Trummmmmmp!”

This line forgets to add the taunt directly preceeding it, from The Khanald: "I have hurt you, GOP, and I will go on, hurting you. I will leave you as you left me, buried alive inside a dead party---buried alive..."

kahless
07-31-2015, 08:29 PM
The GOP tasks me. They tasks me, and I shall have them. I'll chase the GOP round Iowa, New Hampshire and round Florida and the states before I give up.

acptulsa
08-01-2015, 06:46 AM
This line forgets to add the taunt directly preceeding it, from The Khanald: "I have hurt you, GOP, and I will go on, hurting you. I will leave you as you left me, buried alive inside a dead party---buried alive..."

The Khanald?

Um, Swarzenegger was kinda young in 1967. Are you sure you don't mean Ricardo Montalban?

Yeah, Palin telling us who is anti-establishment is funny. No, dear, the media has no doubts what to do about the genuinely anti-establishment. They ignore genuinely anti-establishment people, candidates and opinions, unless they're controlled opposition.

When has Trump ever been ignored?

cajuncocoa
08-01-2015, 07:00 AM
haha, so even one who complained about too many Trump threads and talk is posting about Trump.
Just for you, jj- :)

kahless
08-01-2015, 07:47 AM
The Khanald?

Um, Swarzenegger was kinda young in 1967. Are you sure you don't mean Ricardo Montalban?

Yeah, Palin telling us who is anti-establishment is funny. No, dear, the media has no doubts what to do about the genuinely anti-establishment. They ignore genuinely anti-establishment people, candidates and opinions, unless they're controlled opposition.

When has Trump ever been ignored?

Dialogue is from Ricardo Montalban whom played Khan in the Star Trek Wrath of Khan 1982. Khan + Donald = Khanald.