PDA

View Full Version : I respectfully request that Trevor hand over control of teaparty site

dfalken
12-05-2007, 06:44 PM
to someone else. Technoguyrob comes to mind but maybe there are other takers. He seems to be too preoccupied with running his new company to even update the teaparty counter. The blimp is risking failure right now because of his decision to make it for profit and the way it was done. I understand it needed to be done to get around FEC laws but when they were a PAC nobody had salaries and when they became a company all of the sudden money was going towards their own pockets. he also started to give everyone the impression that he was garnering a lot of the media attention for himself.

This spooked a bunch of blimp supporters and now it is risking failure. For the good of this campaign I hope and pray the blimp flies as the media is already all over it and it would look really bad if it didn't. Anyway, the blimp issues are separate from the teaparty but I do request that someone else take the lead in the teaparty as Trevor is no longer the indicated person. It also seems that since he formed the for profit company he is no longer allowed to promote Ron Paul for president. I doubt he'll be posting on the boards at this point since there might be legal ramifications to his advertising company.

We need Trevor to rise above the occasion and truly support Ron Paul by handing over control of the teaparty.

CelestialRender
12-05-2007, 06:49 PM
The Tea Party site is fine as it is. If control gets handed over, it would probably just mean more DNS issues, and we can't afford downtime this close to the bomb.

xexkxex
12-05-2007, 06:51 PM
....no.

dfalken
12-05-2007, 06:53 PM
The Tea Party site is fine as it is. If control gets handed over, it would probably just mean more DNS issues, and we can't afford downtime this close to the bomb.

I doubt it would mean DNS issues at it can probably continue to be hosted where it is, all he would have to do is give someone else the login information I would imagine.

Knowing what is going on with the blimp, I doubt Trevor is going to do much with teaparty site...he hasn't even updated the counter, yet the for profit blimp site in about a day got a real time counter. Why can't the same real time counter code be put into the teaparty site? Weeks ago someone offered such code to Trevor yet I have no idea why it wasn't implemented.

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 06:57 PM
I agree. I would also request he hand over the email list.

NinjaPirate
12-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Why exactly do you want him to hand over control of the site? So someone else can get credit for it? It seems like there's a few here that are worried that Trevor's going to get all the attention. If so, does 15 minutes of fame really matter?? If that's the case, then check your egos at the front door before signing into these forums.

Charles Wilson
12-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Wow! What a suggestion. Turn over control of the site and the mailing list to someone else. Hmmmm, what better way to sabotage the TeaParty, the Blimp, and the site. The competition could pull the plug on the whole works by shutting down the site and destroying the email list.

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 07:34 PM
:confused:

Wow! What a suggestion. Turn over control of the site and the mailing list to someone else. Hmmmm, what better way to sabotage the TeaParty, the Blimp, and the site. The competition could pull the plug on the whole works by shutting down the site and destroying the email list.

Charles Wilson
12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
A few more days and the Tea Party '07 will be history; why fix something that is not broke?

I may be out of line with my other comment but at this point I don't know you guys therefore I don't trust anyone. I did not mean to offend.

dfalken
12-05-2007, 07:51 PM
He hasn't been updating the site counter and I doubt he can promote Ron Paul at this point because of the legalities involved with the advertising company he just created. Nathaniel Yao was the person who came up with teaparty idea originally so maybe he can take over the site if you guys are concerned about taking away from Trevor's fame.

Man from La Mancha
12-05-2007, 07:56 PM
of course not, only a few days left. What is this too slow for you, jeez it doesn't have to be by the second.

25,835 pledges at 8:53 pm EST 12/5/07

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1539/blackwsmalldv3.gif (teaparty07.com)ronpaulblimp.com...donate both

dfalken
12-05-2007, 08:07 PM
of course not, only a few days left. What is this too slow for you, jeez it doesn't have to be by the second.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1539/blackwsmalldv3.gif (teaparty07.com)ronpaulblimp.com...donate both

He hadn't update since yesterday but I guess he got to it.

fortilite
12-05-2007, 08:16 PM
The Tea Party is going fine. The website is updated just about every day. I know you're angry about the blimp, perhaps you can take a little ride in a wahmbulance and they can fix what ever is causing you grief.

MozoVote
12-05-2007, 08:54 PM
How much maintenance does Tea Party need? Update the counter a bit, maybe shuffle some fresh Youtubes once in a while. It's basically done ,and Trevor *has* accepted help streamlining the page size and with hosting. Just chill. You don't need to refresh the thing every five minutes...

Actually, is the counter even manually updated? How could it be graphed if it's not automatic?