PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano: I love the way Trump is Stirring the Pot

AuH20
07-27-2015, 01:35 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/judge-napolitano-on-trump-i-love-the-way-he-is-stirring-the-pot-video/

I know him very well. His sister, a federal judge in New Jersey, is a dear friend. I own some real estate that some of his management companies manages. I pay some money that goes to Donald Trump. So In know him professionally and personally. I disagree with him on many issues but I am thrilled that he is in the race. I love the way he is stirring the pot. I love the way he challenges the establishment. I love the way he says exactly what he thinks.

jj-
07-27-2015, 01:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Mi_pf81C8

AuH20
07-27-2015, 01:52 PM
-Typical Trump-hysteric RPFer (few but loud)

I respect Gunny (and you should too), but he's wrong in this instance.

jj-
07-27-2015, 01:53 PM
Oh, Judge Napolitano has sold out his principles!

I'm the only person from the Ron Paul movement who hasn't abandoned the liberty principles!!

-Typical Trump-hysteric RPFer (the few of them)

jj-
07-27-2015, 01:55 PM
I respect Gunny (and you should too)

No, I don't and I shouldn't. He doesn't understand the principles of liberty or even decency, claims I hate him when I don't and wouldn't spend the energy, just too much for me.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 02:01 PM
No, I don't and I shouldn't. He doesn't understand the principles of liberty or even decency, claims I hate him when I don't and wouldn't spend the energy, just too much for me.

He helped recruit Greg Brannon (a Senate hopeful that could have been better than Rand). He was on the front line in the North Carolina legislature. I don't know what transpired between you two, but he's a good dude.

Smitty
07-27-2015, 02:05 PM
He helped recruit Greg Brannon (a Senate hopeful that could have been better than Rand). He was on the front line in the North Carolina legislature. I don't know what transpired between you two, but he's a good dude.

I don't know what he's done anywhere else, but on here he'll use SJW tactics to squelch dissent. I've witnessed it too many times.

He's not the only one, either.

dannno
07-27-2015, 02:05 PM
The political and media establishment pot does need some stirring, it was really starting to stick to the bottom.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 02:06 PM
I don't know what he's done anywhere else, but on here he'll use SJW tactics to squelch dissent.

He's not the only one, either.

Eh. You can't take it personal. I'm not a fan of SJW talk either, but you just roll with the punches. Gunny is good people.

Smitty
07-27-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm not taking it personal. Just calling a spade a spade.

Anyone who starts throwing the "hate" word around has labeled themselves. And it doesn't matter how many little green rectangles they posess.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm not taking it personal. Just calling a spade a spade.

Anyone who starts throwing the "hate" word around has labeled themselves. And it doesn't matter how many little green rectangles they posess.

We have some people obsessed over race and IQ & drag it into every thread. That stuff draws out the SJW barbs. I hate the race stuff when it's not applicable to the discussion at hand as well as the disarming SJW rhetoric.

NIU Students for Liberty
07-27-2015, 03:07 PM
Oh gee, another Trump circle jerk from the usual suspects :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZfBSK-vK54

Ronin Truth
07-27-2015, 06:25 PM
The pot stirring seems to be working better than the cage rattling or the chain yanking.

r3volution 3.0
07-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Well...

There goes all my respect for Napolitano

euphemia
07-27-2015, 08:28 PM
I agree with the pot-stirring. Someone needs to stir it.

Dianne
07-27-2015, 08:29 PM
The political and media establishment pot does need some stirring, it was really starting to stick to the bottom.

That's what the Ron Paul Revolution did . It's a movement in the making, and may take a decade or two to achieve. But that is what we are here for. To f'k up the two party system of evil.

Ronin Truth
07-28-2015, 06:53 AM
We have some people obsessed over race and IQ & drag it into every thread. That stuff draws out the SJW barbs. I hate the race stuff when it's not applicable to the discussion at hand as well as the disarming SJW rhetoric.

Not yet..............wait for it. :D

axiomata
07-28-2015, 09:16 PM
I agree with the pot-stirring. Someone needs to stir it.

Usually the spoon used to stir the pot is not the same as the one you eat from your bowl with. In this case, I really don't want to slurp my soup with a Trump spoon.

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-28-2015, 09:22 PM
Allow me to write a seven paragraph post about why racial IQ is an important issue and should be discussed at every turn!

Seriously though, I agree with Napolitano. I don't really "like" Trump, but I like that he has balls, and he's bringing up issues that the other candidates are afraid to touch.

dannno
07-28-2015, 09:36 PM
That's what the Ron Paul Revolution did . It's a movement in the making, and may take a decade or two to achieve. But that is what we are here for. To f'k up the two party system of evil.

Ya well it's not like Trump has the answers, but what we are doing feels like stirring the pot with a kabob skewer sometimes.. We have had our moments and I'm hopeful we will have some more breakthroughs in the future, hopefully the near future with Rand.