PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little pissed off? Let's do something about it...

kbs021
07-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Today I have established contact with Iowa for Rand Paul. I have debated C J Pearson about his recanting endorsement of Rand Paul (hopefully aiding to the argument that he should come back to Rand eventually) . I am working on getting a "ground game" in my area. Post something you did today for the campaign. Let's do this more often. The only way we combat the negative stories is by making your own positive one.

eleganz
07-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Today I have established contact with Iowa for Rand Paul. I have debated C J Pearson about his recanting endorsement of Rand Paul (hopefully aiding to the argument that he should come back to Rand eventually) . I am working on getting a "ground game" in my area. Post something you did today for the campaign. Let's do this more often. The only way we combat the negative stories is by making your own positive one.

Didn't ever feel impressed by CJ Pearson, he is well spoken but at the end of the day, he is still a kid. The "KID" has no life experience and thus, doesn't know you should never take back an endorsement. He got a visit from Cruz and that made him giddy, Rand isn't going to make a special trip just to talk a kid out of re-re-endorsing him. I hope Cruz enjoys his sloppy seconds. :toady:

Jan2017
07-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Post something you did today for the campaign. Let's do this more often. The only way we combat the negative stories is by making your own positive one.

Nothing new, but whenever I get a chance I do rearrange a copy or two of "Taking A Stand" from off the shelf,
then put them out on those tables in the middle of the chain book store - near the coffee area and near aisles so walkers-by may notice.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/TakingAStand02c_zpshhvccmo6.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/TakingAStand02c_zpshhvccmo6.jpg.html)

kbs021
07-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Nice Jan2017.

And yes CJ disappointed me. One of his main arguments was "you can't win with only 7 Mill in the bank" Wow.. That was pretty scary. Wanting those who only have the money is pretty bad. Never mind that Cruz's polling is dreadful right now and he doesn't have the Ron Paul ground game...

AuH20
07-27-2015, 01:11 PM
Nice Jan2017.

And yes CJ disappointed me. One of his main arguments was "you can't win with only 7 Mill in the bank" Wow.. That was pretty scary. Wanting those who only have the money is pretty bad. Never mind that Cruz's polling is dreadful right now and he doesn't have the Ron Paul ground game...

Cruz won't win anything. He's another one with no fire. It's pretty much Trump or one of the three horseman of the apocalypse --- Bush, Rubio or Walker. That's the prime reason Trump looks so appealing.

Jan2017
07-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Yeah, no big deal kbs021, maybe trying to create a little buzz on a busy weekend around here.

I'd been so used to never seeing Ron Paul's "A Foreign Policy of Freedom", I went to the manager and asked to order
"Taking A Stand by Dr. Rand Paul" while a young couple and the kids were walking by . . .
the store manager was kinda proud enough to say " we have it in stock"

squirl22
07-27-2015, 01:43 PM
Nothing today; working. However, on Saturday I emailed my two Senators and asked them to support Rand's defunding of PP petition. Also, last week I made my third $20.16 contribution to the campaign.

kbs021
07-27-2015, 01:45 PM
Nice Squirl22!