PDA

View Full Version : Total Insanity: One Fifth of El Salvador Lives in U.S; One Quarter of Mexico

AuH20
07-27-2015, 08:41 AM
Immigration just like the good old days. [/s] Ellis Island ain't got nothing on this. Diaspora. Invasion. Call it what you will. Forget the formal declaration of the NAU. It's already here.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/one-fifth-of-el-salvador-estimated-one-quarter-of-mexico-now-live-inside-usa/

tod evans
07-27-2015, 09:10 AM
Government perpetuates government....

Bring 'em all!

Life is on the house in the good ol' US of A.......

For a while....

AuH20
07-27-2015, 09:24 AM

Bring 'em all!

For a while....

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

http://thehollowearthinsider.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/border_dees-300x269.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Bq5v8T4ediQ/Sz0NLLE2_eI/AAAAAAAAAbI/638Kf8rGTFo/s400/dees-usedtoitp.jpg

acptulsa
07-27-2015, 09:24 AM
You breed 'em we'll feed 'em...

AuH20
07-27-2015, 09:30 AM
You breed 'em we'll feed 'em...

https://maleynamg.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/statue-wave.jpg

AuH20
07-27-2015, 09:34 AM
Why don't we send the new immigrants to Israel? Good idea? No? Israel is a progressive nation that would clearly exercise their forward thinking principles.

Ronin Truth
07-27-2015, 09:43 AM
They must have received the NAU memo, that WE didn't. :p :mad:

kcchiefs6465
07-27-2015, 10:04 AM
Unintended consequences of foreign meddling and central planning?

Do tell.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 10:07 AM
Unintended consequences of foreign meddling and central planning?

Do tell.

We get hit twice as taypayers. Once, for the logistical costs of the 'heist' (see civil war in El Salvador) and now we are currently paying through the nose for the impending humanitarian crisis. And no one is the wiser. The cycle of deep state malfeasance is complete!

AuH20
07-27-2015, 11:01 AM
This is a metaphor for the cluelessness in the U.S. Just focus on the pretty woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=0&v=Q8jt8pPhRF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc-v8CFJzu4

Zippyjuan
07-27-2015, 12:58 PM
https://maleynamg.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/statue-wave.jpg

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2015/07/FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/24/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Zippyjuan
07-27-2015, 12:59 PM
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

http://thehollowearthinsider.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/border_dees-300x269.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Bq5v8T4ediQ/Sz0NLLE2_eI/AAAAAAAAAbI/638Kf8rGTFo/s400/dees-usedtoitp.jpg

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2014/11/mexican-unauthorized.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/24/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

DFF
07-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Even if illegal immigration has leveled off, those 11 million+ "migrants" (as the global mainstream media is so fond of calling them these days) will turn into 30 million+ within 20 years because most of these "migrants" don't use any form of birth control.

So they breed like jack rabbits and produce big litters.

Crossing our fingers and hoping that future prospective illegals choose to stay at home isn't a realistic solution to this issue.

Only mass deportation and increased border security will solve the problem and nothing else.

Christopher A. Brown
07-27-2015, 04:02 PM
Immigration just like the good old days. [/s] Ellis Island ain't got nothing on this. Diaspora. Invasion. Call it what you will. Forget the formal declaration of the NAU. It's already here.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/one-fifth-of-el-salvador-estimated-one-quarter-of-mexico-now-live-inside-usa/

If you have a problem with that, you should be able to realize they actually love their homeland but something made it HELL!

That something was GATT and NAFTA. The TPP is coming. Soon America will start to resemble those nations they flee from IF you fail to unify with other sincere Americans that unconditionally support the principles carried or implied in the framing documents.

I know you've failed in the past, but if you really object to the mass migration, here is another chance.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

alucard13mm
07-27-2015, 04:12 PM
We get hit twice as taypayers. Once, for the logistical costs of the 'heist' (see civil war in El Salvador) and now we are currently paying through the nose for the impending humanitarian crisis. And no one is the wiser. The cycle of deep state malfeasance is complete!

Similar to how europe has illegal immigration issues as well.. probably because of nato, un and us interventuonalist policy of disposing secular dictators and fermenting islamic extremism.

Zippyjuan
07-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Even if illegal immigration has leveled off, those 11 million+ "migrants" (as the global mainstream media is so fond of calling them these days) will turn into 30 million+ within 20 years because most of these "migrants" don't use any form of birth control.

So they breed like jack rabbits and produce big litters.

Crossing our fingers and hoping that future prospective illegals choose to stay at home isn't a realistic solution to this issue.

Only mass deportation and increased border security will solve the problem and nothing else.

Guess we will have to greatly expand the Department of Homeland Security to deal with the problem. Or citizens had better start having more babies to keep up.

Breeding like rabbits, eh? http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/29/immigrants-lead-plunge-in-u-s-birth-rate/

Immigrants lead plunge in U.S. birth rate

(CNN) - It makes sense that since the start of the recession, the birth rate in America has been declining.

In 2011, it dipped to the lowest rate ever recorded: 63.2 per 1,000 women between 15 and 44, the prime childbearing ages, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That plunge was led by immigrant women, according to a Pew Research Center analysis released Thursday.

The birth rate for U.S.-born women declined 6% between 2007 (when the recession began) and 2010. However, the rate for foreign-born women plunged 14%, more than in the 17 years before the downturn.

Both foreign- and U.S.-born Hispanic women had larger drops in birth rate than any other group, Pew found. That correlates with larger percentage declines in household wealth for Hispanics than in white, black or Asian households.

Among women from Mexico, the country from where the largest number of U.S. immigrants come, the birth rate fell by 23%.

tod evans
07-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Guess we will have to greatly expand the Department of Homeland Security to deal with the problem. Or citizens had better start having more babies to keep up.

Breeding like rabbits, eh?

Wrong approach.

Fire all border patrol kops and remove all federal agents, especially AUSA's from the border.

Leave the states to write and enforce their own laws and enforcement regarding illegals, absolutely no federal interference.

States pay for their enforcement without federal assistance......

I hold that it's the federal government that has created and exacerbated this problem.

donnay
07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Wrong approach.

Fire all border patrol kops and remove all federal agents, especially AUSA's from the border.

Leave the states to write and enforce their own laws and enforcement regarding illegals, absolutely no federal interference.

I hold that it's the federal government that has created and exacerbated this problem.

I agree. Stop federal income taxation and they can let whomever they want in.

Zippyjuan
07-27-2015, 09:17 PM
Wrong approach.

So you would perhaps suggest border controls between all of the state like we do now between countries? Otherwise if one state has a more liberal admission policy immigrants would be free to travel to other states- even if they had stricter laws. Say enter California and move to Arizona. That could mean thirty times the size of the current DHS to cover all the interstate borders. Or would you also have open state borders and have police or other security going around checking IDs on everybody all of the time to keep the riff-raff out? That would be a lower cost solution and an improvement while keeping or improving personal liberties? I don't think so. But if I misunderstand, perhaps you can explain better just how your suggestion may work. (States gonna need to tax people more to pay for all of that too).

You would be trading one system for a larger, more complex, and more costly one.

oyarde
07-28-2015, 12:03 AM
I have lived in El Salvador , Mexico , etc . I always pd as little tax as possible , I was still paying Fed , State & county taxes here....

tod evans
07-28-2015, 03:13 AM
So you would perhaps suggest border controls between all of the state like we do now between countries? Otherwise if one state has a more liberal admission policy immigrants would be free to travel to other states- even if they had stricter laws. Say enter California and move to Arizona. That could mean thirty times the size of the current DHS to cover all the interstate borders. Or would you also have open state borders and have police or other security going around checking IDs on everybody all of the time to keep the riff-raff out? That would be a lower cost solution and an improvement while keeping or improving personal liberties? I don't think so. But if I misunderstand, perhaps you can explain better just how your suggestion may work. (States gonna need to tax people more to pay for all of that too).

You would be trading one system for a larger, more complex, and more costly one.

What part of no feds did you miss?

Pericles
07-28-2015, 12:22 PM
They can all move to California, and then Texas can take over Mexico.

euphemia
07-28-2015, 01:05 PM
Our next door neighbors are from El Salvador. Her kids were born and raised here and speak almost no English. My Spanish is not that great, but one time one of the grandchildren was ill and I had to translate to the 911 dispatcher.

Zippyjuan
07-28-2015, 04:11 PM
What part of no feds did you miss?

Are you just getting rid of the Federal level and not replacing it at all? States would have to replace the feds. Rather than one single organization covering a lot of area, you would have 50 jurisdictions with their own forces. If an individual state is worried about immigrants, they will have to close and enforce their borders with the other states. With border controls between states, that would require lots of duplication- hence the thirty times figure. Unless of course you are for completely open borders everywhere. Bigger police state.

tod evans
07-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Are you just getting rid of the Federal level and not replacing it at all? States would have to replace the feds. Rather than one single organization covering a lot of area, you would have 50 jurisdictions with their own forces. If an individual state is worried about immigrants, they will have to close and enforce their borders with the other states. With border controls between states, that would require lots of duplication- hence the thirty times figure. Unless of course you are for completely open borders everywhere. Bigger police state.

Yup.

How many more years, how many more lives and how much ruined property will it take for you to realize that central planning doesn't work?

Zippyjuan
07-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Thank you for clarifying your position. Free entry and free movement for all persons- no matter where they come from.

tod evans
07-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Thank you for clarifying your position. Free entry and free movement for all persons- no matter where they come from.

Where did I type that?

DO NOT try to put words in my mouth! :mad:

Zippyjuan
07-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Now I am confused. Perhaps you can elaborate. If you remove Federal border controls and DHS and replace them with nothing, that is what you get.

Are you just getting rid of the Federal level and not replacing it at all?

Yup.

tod evans
07-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Now I am confused. Perhaps you can elaborate. If you remove Federal border controls and replace them with nothing, that is what you get.

What is what you get?

States writing their own policy is fine with me, counties within states writing their own policy is fine with me too.

I do not like, or approve of, most of the federal governments policy but this thread is about illegal immigrants living in the states.

Many states would handle illegals much differently without federal interference, I say let them.

Zippyjuan
07-28-2015, 04:37 PM
SO you do favor replacing the Federal government with the states. Do you favor open borders between states? As I mentioned earlier, if one state has a more open policy, immigrants could enter there and freely move to states with tougher policies and their own international border security.

tod evans
07-28-2015, 04:44 PM
SO you do favor replacing the Federal government with the states. I favor the smallest "government" possible, state government policy being better than federal, county better than state.

Do you favor open borders between states? That would be up to the states.

As I mentioned earlier, if one state has a more open policy, immigrants could enter there and freely move to states with tougher policies and their own international border security.

Yes they could, is there a point to be made contra to my statements?

Southron
07-28-2015, 04:54 PM
Citizenry is getting too dissatisfied so they are electing a new citizenry.

AuH20
07-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Citizenry is getting too dissatisfied so they are electing a new citizenry.

That's pretty much what it is. Invasion of the body snatchers. The new folks have had such harsh lives up to this point that they don't care about the NWO. 'Rights' don't feed the bellies.

timosman
07-28-2015, 05:28 PM
That's pretty much what it is. Invasion of the body snatchers. The new folks have had such harsh lives up to this point that they don't care about the NWO. 'Rights' don't feed the bellies.

They also make a perfect, obedient work force. Just like the rest of us are aspiring to be.

AuH20
07-28-2015, 05:49 PM
They also make a perfect, obedient work force. Just like the rest of us are aspiring to be.

Give them their checks and Telemundo & they won't cause ANY trouble. But those southern white guys......................They keep talking about these damn founders and the right to self-determination. Why can't they just blend in with the team? Ignorant savages.

DamianTV
07-28-2015, 05:54 PM
Wrong approach.

How about, first, get rid of Welfare?

Open Borders + Welfare = Disaster

tod evans
07-28-2015, 05:56 PM

I'm in!

AuH20
07-28-2015, 05:56 PM

The judges in this country protect services and medical treatment for illegals. The entire system is completely compromised with firewalls at various levels. It's easier just to demolish the whole goddamn thing.

tod evans
07-28-2015, 05:58 PM
The judges in this country protect services and medical treatment for illegals. The entire system is completely compromised with firewalls at various levels. It's easier just to demolish the whole goddamn thing.

Better yet!

Zippyjuan
07-29-2015, 12:37 PM

Over 90% of all illegal immigrant males are in the labor force. That compares to 79% of citizen males. http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/28/hold-think-tank-illegal-immigrant-males-more-likely-to-be-in-workforce-than-legal-immigrants-us-born-men/

WASHINGTON, DC — An illegal immigrant male residing in the United States is more likely to be gainfully employed than a male who is a legal immigrant or U.S.-born citizen, a senior demographer at the Pew Research Center think tank told lawmakers.

In 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, an estimated 91 percent of illegal immigrant males were in the workforce. This compares to 84 percent of legal immigrant men and 79 percent of U.S.-born males, Pew Research Center demographer Jeffrey Passel wrote in testimony prepared for a March 26 hearing held by the Senate Homeland Security & Government Affairs Committee.

Put in a different way, legal and illegal immigrant males had a better chance to be in the workforce than U.S.-born men in 2012.

Christopher A. Brown
07-31-2015, 10:23 AM

Bring 'em all!

For a while....

When conditions are made intolerable in foreign countries that are nearby the county which harbors the corporations that have manipulated the trade agreements which create the intolerable conditions, GATT and NAFTA, then the people of those countries leave to go where the people of the corporations live. Duh!

If an American does not like the immigration DRIVEN out of their countries by WTO agreements fostered primarily by American multinational corporations control over American government, all the Americans need to do is take control of their government by becoming "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" through their agreement upon prime constitutional intent, which is used upon states legislators to purify states that then conduct an Article V convention. Through that convention, first proper preparation of the "masters" is effected by preliminary amendment changing conditions, ending the abridging of the purpose of free speech, securing the vote and effecting campaign finance reform; then after that preparation is complete, Americans generally amend the constitution, perfecting it to a higher degree than it already is, AND end the destruction of other countries economies.

WHEREUPON, people in America that have immigrated to escape conditions in the countries of their origin, return to those countries.

The agreement upon prime constitutional intent which creates the unity required to conduct the lawful and peaceful revolution (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?471555-A-lawful-and-peaceful-revolution) is;

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

tod evans
07-31-2015, 10:34 AM

Look you fruitcake!

Stop quoting me and then attempting to get me to subscribe to your insanity. :mad:

This government isn't going anywhere peacefully no matter how often you spam this board with your tripe...

I don't report people or give neg-rep but for heavens sake you're one obnoxious SOB ....

Listen carefully;

I don't support your efforts!

They won't work!

If you believe otherwise you're delusional!

timosman
07-31-2015, 10:39 AM
Look you fruitcake!

Stop quoting me and then attempting to get me to subscribe to your insanity. :mad:

This government isn't going anywhere peacefully no matter how often you spam this board with your tripe...

I don't report people or give neg-rep but for heavens sake you're one obnoxious SOB ....

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

Maybe my idea from this thread- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?479067-Members-off-the-rocker - was not so bad ?

Christopher A. Brown
07-31-2015, 03:36 PM
Look you fruitcake!

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

My efforts originate with the framers of the founding documents. Therefore you consider them mad. You deny they designed the framing documents and law for Americans to be able to peacefully alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights. You consider actual analysis and use of the framing documents of America tripe.

You, clearly by your attitude, do not want them to work. You clearly only want to complain and snivel.

You do not support human survival and evolution and have no plan except objection to those that do have a plan.

Tell me, do you like breathing clean air? Is it delusional to assume you do?

Do you like being assaulted, maimed and imprisoned? Is it delusional to assume you do?

All I'm doing is seeking people that will reasonably stand up for what they want and need. You ain't it evans. But I will demonstrate what an "unreasonable American" is by quoting you and asking you if you agree with these fundaments of being American EVERY TIME I see you complaining and sniveling or pretending that you want something to change.

tod evans
07-31-2015, 07:02 PM

//

Look you fruitcake!

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

Christopher A. Brown
07-31-2015, 10:12 PM
Evans, unreasonable and unaccountable. Can't even argue.

Well I guess if the argument will be lost, is already lost, there is no point in arguing. So that's reasonable.

cindy25
08-01-2015, 01:21 AM
at one time 1/2 the population of Ireland moved to the USA and Canada

fr33
08-01-2015, 01:31 AM
The Irish-American population is seven times larger than Ireland (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/)

There was a time when british fucks wanted to deport them. Now those same british fucks have found a new nationality to focus on. These british fucks never examine themselves and their shortcomings.

Ender
08-01-2015, 08:11 AM
The Irish-American population is seven times larger than Ireland (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/)

There was a time when british fucks wanted to deport them. Now those same british fucks have found a new nationality to focus on. These british fucks never examine themselves and their shortcomings.

On. The. Nose.

AuH20
08-01-2015, 09:46 AM
at one time 1/2 the population of Ireland moved to the USA and Canada

Probably 3.5 million in total divided between two nations? In comparison, our total illegal population is most likely over 20+ million, based on the monies being sent abroad. Technology, modern medicine & the attraction of the modern welfare state has altered the practicality of mass immigration. We're plagued with longer lifespans and higher quality of life demands than what the previous immigrants expected. It's a whole new ballgame.

Ender
08-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Probably 3.5 million in total divided between two nations? In comparison, our total illegal population is most likely over 20+ million, based on the monies being sent abroad. Technology, modern medicine & the attraction of the modern welfare state has altered the practicality of mass immigration. We're plagued with longer lifespans and higher quality of life demands than what the previous immigrants expected. It's a whole new ballgame.

34.5 million Irish today in the US.

http://washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/

AuH20
08-01-2015, 10:57 AM

washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/

3.5 million came to North America during the Great Migration.

Ender
08-01-2015, 11:10 AM
3.5 million came to North America during the Great Migration.

Which was over 1/2 their population at the time. They were hated, treated terribly, and many predicted that the US was going to hell because of the terrible Irish.

Sound familiar?

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 12:44 PM
It has happened over and over with many different groups. Fear the foreigner! They will destroy the country! (forgetting that nearly all of our own ancestors were also foreigners at some point).

Tywysog Cymru
08-01-2015, 06:03 PM
If America had decided to close the borders in 1790, how many people in this thread would even be American citizens?

RonPaulMall
08-01-2015, 06:19 PM

http://washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/

Which demonstrates the danger of compound interest in reproduction. Those 20 to 30 million today are going to turn in to 300 million (in other words, equal to the current total population of the US) within no time at all. And because there is no sign of the invasion slowing, it will probably be much worse than that.

timosman
08-01-2015, 06:20 PM
If America had decided to close the borders in 1790, how many people in this thread would even be American citizens?

This is not relevant to the discussion at hand. What other county on this planet has an open door policy like us ?

Wilf
08-01-2015, 06:28 PM
This is not relevant to the discussion at hand. What other county on this planet has an open door policy like us ?
Right know or throught history; because their have been many countries that has followed an open door policy.

AuH20
08-01-2015, 07:04 PM
It has happened over and over with many different groups. Fear the foreigner! They will destroy the country! (forgetting that nearly all of our own ancestors were also foreigners at some point).

Fear the foreigner when he's been trained to hate his hosts. That's the issue.

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 07:53 PM
So all Mexicans hate Americans? And all Asians to too? (Asians are now the #1 source for immigrants).

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 07:58 PM

"Open door policy". So anybody can enter the country unchallenged at any time and any place they want to? Is that what you mean by "open door"?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/03/21/a-fascinating-map-of-countries-color-coded-by-their-openness-to-foreigners/

A surprising map of the countries that are most and least welcoming to foreigners

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2013/03/openness4.jpg&w=1484

The three countries least welcoming to foreigners are, in order: Bolivia, Venezuela and Russia. Other poorly ranked countries include the more troubled states of the greater Middle East (Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia), Eastern Europe and two East Asian states I was very surprised to see so near the bottom: China and South Korea.

Part of what makes these data so interesting is that there is no easy "grand unifying theory" that I can see, no single variable that explains the outcomes. It's not wealth or GDP per capita: that would not explain why South Korea ranks so low, or the variance among rich Western states. It's certainly not the number of foreign visitors: the mid-ranking United States and low-ranked China have some of the world's highest rates of foreign tourism.

If anything, maybe what's interesting about this map is the degree to which it seems to cut against common American perceptions of the world. Although there are definitely some Middle Eastern states in the red here, the region actually scores pretty well. Tourism-friendly Morocco is no surprise, but you might not have expected to see Yemen ranked above Sweden and Belgium.

Western Europe is generally friendly toward foreigners but, perhaps because of the touchy politics around immigration there, ranks alongside much of sub-Saharan Africa. The United States, the land of the Statue of Liberty and "give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free," ranks 102nd out of 140 countries, well below much of the Middle East.

One thing I'm struck by, in trying to puzzle out this map, is the apparent correlation between unfriendliness to foreigners and nationalism. That would maybe help to explain the low ratings for China and South Korea (although there are other possible factors here, including race) and for Russia. It might also help to explain why the United States, Germany and Japan -- three countries with strongly nationalist histories -- rank below other wealthy nations.

The nationalism theory makes a bit more sense when we look region-to-region. In Latin America, for example, a region generally friendly to foreigners, three countries stand out: Bolivia, Ecuador and Venezuela. All three have governments that could be fairly described as nationalistic. It also makes some sense in the Middle East, where Saudi Arabia and Iran rank poorly among countries that generally court foreign tourism.

Even Mexico is ranked as more welcoming to foreigners than the US.

Zippyjuan
08-01-2015, 08:06 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/modeledbehavior/2012/11/18/is-the-u-s-the-most-immigrant-friendly-country-in-the-world/

You often hear immigration critics argue that we let in more immigrants than any country in the world and therefore are already more generous than anyone else. Leaving aside the mistaken idea that immigration is purely an act of generosity (start with this excellent Economist article for example http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21566629-liberalising-migration-could-deliver-huge-boost-global-output-border-follies ), is it actually true that we do better than anyone else? Well we do have higher numbers of immigrants than anyone else. The following table shows the average national inflow of immigrants, in thousands, from 2001-2010 from OECD data. The U.S. ranks highest with around a million immigrants moving here each year.

However, given the size of the U.S. this large number of immigrants is not so surprising. The U.S. has a population of 300 million, so if you instead look at average annual inflow as a percent of population the story is very different.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/modeledbehavior/files/2012/11/inflow_percent1.jpg

Are immigrant populations like this untenable in the U.S.? The data does not suggest this is the case. Immigrants make up over 20% of the population in New York, California, and New Jersey. These states also happen to rank 3rd, 10th, and 16th by median income.

kcchiefs6465
08-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Which demonstrates the danger of compound interest in reproduction. Those 20 to 30 million today are going to turn in to 300 million (in other words, equal to the current total population of the US) within no time at all. And because there is no sign of the invasion slowing, it will probably be much worse than that.
You're right.

We're being overrun by the Irish. A flood even. Or an invasion.

Pretty soon they'll have their own holiday where American purebreds are suckered into participating. Multiculturalism at its worst.

What is obviously the answer is jackboots. A lot of them. But they must be purebreds. No Irish allowed.

timosman
08-02-2015, 01:32 AM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/modeledbehavior/2012/11/18/is-the-u-s-the-most-immigrant-friendly-country-in-the-world/

"Instead of 1 million immigrants a year, these numbers suggest we could be letting in as many as 3 million a year and we would still not rank in the top 5. If we want to actually be the most immigrant friendly country in the world we’re going to need to do even better than that."

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/modeledbehavior/files/2012/11/inflow_rank4.jpg

Spikender
08-02-2015, 02:54 AM
So much anti-Irish propaganda in here.

I'm almost 100% Irish on both sides of my family, and I can speak with certainty that we're not trying to take over America. We want to share it.

Probably maybe.

idiom
08-02-2015, 04:48 AM
Lol, in Auckland property prices are going up by $1000 per day due to immigrants coming in with potloads of cash. The biggest problem is avoiding ghettoisation.

America loves its ghettoes though, and the politicians encourage it.

The less class based the society the easier it is to handle serious immigration.

Southron
08-02-2015, 05:37 AM

Probably not too many, but I'm willing to bet it would be a better place to live.

I think the massive growth of the federal government in the 20th century is related to the massive immigration in the late 19th century.

timosman
08-02-2015, 06:03 AM
"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll die to defend your right to frame the debate." - #cuckservative
. .

Wilf
08-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Lol, in Auckland property prices are going up by $1000 per day due to immigrants coming in with potloads of cash. The biggest problem is avoiding ghettoisation.

America loves its ghettoes though, and the politicians encourage it.

The less class based the society the easier it is to handle serious immigration.

Auckland has height restrictions, which is one of the reason why housing prices is going up.

Christopher A. Brown
08-02-2015, 09:02 AM
Look you fruitcake!

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

Accountability is everything.

You have not explained why these methods of unity by agreement upon prime constitutional intent will not work.

What is the great sacrifice in agreeing and accepting that the framers intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our rights?

What is the sacrifice so great as to prevent you from agreeing and accepting that IF the framers intended for us to alter or abolish gov destructive to unalienable rights THEN they intended for us to have power adequate to do so?

Logically that power can only come from our unity and the only thing that can serve the purpose of enabling that unity is freedom of speech.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Because Article V is law, the framers intent of law is that we have the power to alter or abolish is clear.

Absent any accountability for your position, If you think it won't work, it is because you do not want it to work.