PDA

View Full Version : Carly could be on bubble for Fox debate

Jan2017
07-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Fox News Poll: Carly Fiorina Quietly Finishes in Top 10 - July 25, 2015
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2015/06/25/fox-2016-poll-carly-fiorina-quietly-finishes-in-top-10-n2017468 (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2015/06/25/fox-2016-poll-carly-fiorina-quietly-finishes-in-top-10-n2017468)

Well lets see, Murdoch and Fox News CEO Ailes with their stooge Chris Wallace today wanted to obviously prop up
the never-held-public-office Carly Fiorna with the label as "one of the most outspoken critics of yadayadayada . . ."
while the bashing of Rand went as intense as they could do.

Her ex-husband met her as an undergrad, being married for 7 years and he has an interesting perspective of Queen Fiorna,
disputing the "Secretary to CEO" campaign resume and "modest upbringing" - including a childhood gift of a baby grand piano.

After her bachelor's degree majoring in medieval history and philosophy, and although she hated law,
she got into law school to please her father, who was a federal judge appointed by Richard Nixon,
but dropped out of law school after a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3156767/White-House-hopeful-Carly-Fiorina-s-claims-motherhood-secretary-CEO-rise-fire-ex-husband-ridicules-calculating-tragic-stepdaughter-s-mom-says.html

Todd Bartlem, who went on to become Fiorina's first husband, accuses her of creating a misleading mythology
and 'losing her humanity' for a 'pathological' pursuit of power.
Speaking exclusively to Daily Mail Online, he said:
'It's not like she was a secretary for 15 years and rose up. She dropped out of law school.
Since Murdoch apparently wants her in, I expect to see her on-stage in Cleveland in a week and a half -
thanks to the distortions of polling data and obfuscating by Faux News.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/carlycrap02a_zpspw8k0bpj.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/carlycrap02a_zpspw8k0bpj.jpg.html)

Something tricky going on . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4TVRPvFGt0

jj-
07-26-2015, 07:12 PM
I want her in. It will be helpful to everybody.

Jan2017
07-26-2015, 07:14 PM
I want her in. It will be helpful to everybody.

She is the expert on the Planned Parenthood body parts issue, so the sitting Senator from Kentucky can just be ignored by the Fox moderators - just watch.

jj-
07-26-2015, 07:16 PM
She is the expert on the Planned Parenthood body parts issue, so the sitting Senator from Kentucky can just be ignored by the Fox moderators - just watch.

She can attack PP and after that Rand on his first opportunity to speak mentions his bill.

Dianne
07-26-2015, 07:23 PM
I think she will be great in the debate. I actually think she will help Rand. She is well spoken, professional ....

I hope she's in.. Would much rather have her in, then an empty suit like Rick Perry, Santorum, Rubio, and the list goes on.

Jan2017
07-26-2015, 07:25 PM
She can attack PP and after that Rand on his first opportunity to speak mentions his bill.
But Rand will never be asked about Planned Parenthood now, he will get asked about his lack of foreign policy or some thing else.
Carly is their go-to-gal vs. Planned Parenthood - Rand can now be all but ignored.

jj-
07-26-2015, 07:29 PM
But Rand will never be asked about Planned Parenthood now, he will get asked about his lack of foreign policy or some thing else.

He can mention it anyway.

We received X votes on my bill to defund PP.

or

The career politicians blocked my bill to defund PP.

Nobody can stop him from doing that, and then move on to answer the question.

cat_woman
07-27-2015, 02:09 AM
I think she will be great in the debate. I actually think she will help Rand. She is well spoken, professional ....

I hope she's in.. Would much rather have her in, then an empty suit like Rick Perry, Santorum, Rubio, and the list goes on.

I agree. In interviews that I've heard with her she is well spoken and articulate. Plus, she's been awesome on the pro life issue.

Besides that Fox will definitely want the only female candidate on the debate stage.

cindy25
07-27-2015, 02:26 AM
they will include Carly, Carson, Kasich. somehow. and Trump will still get all the attention. Carly is a phony. the whole secretary lie.
and she was a disaster as HP chairman.

CPUd
07-27-2015, 04:01 AM
Poll is a month old, she's nowhere near the top 10 now.

cindy25
07-27-2015, 04:49 AM

they will find a way. cheat, change the rules, convince others not to participate. but Carly and Carson will be there.

CPUd
07-27-2015, 05:00 AM
We'll find out later this week.

SilentBull
07-27-2015, 05:07 AM
I really hope she makes it too. I enjoy watching her speak. She's great at destroying liberal talking points. So much better than Bachman.

Jan2017
07-27-2015, 06:55 AM
Damn . . . your right, my bad - why did I see July there (?) - it is June 25. (furious over Rand's treatment by Wallace)

libertariantexas
07-29-2015, 06:00 PM
That "secretary to CEO" bit is complete BS.

She was a rich kid, born to privilege. She attended elite prep schools overseas, then attended elite universities in the USA.

Yeah, she took a summer job as a secretary while in school. Big deal. She did it for beer money, not because she needed to.

Though I do have a soft spot in my heart for Carly.

When she was CEO of HP, I held shares in Dell, and her ineptitude as HP CEO did wonders for my Dell stock.

I cried the day HP let her go and replaced her with a competent CEO.

Failed CEO to Failed Senate Candidate to Failed Presidential candidate. The "fail" is strong in this one...

Brian4Liberty
07-29-2015, 06:19 PM

I agree. In interviews that I've heard with her she is well spoken and articulate. Plus, she's been awesome on the pro life issue.

Besides that Fox will definitely want the only female candidate on the debate stage.

How many neoconservative, establishment shills do we need?

Jan2017
07-29-2015, 06:55 PM
That "secretary to CEO" bit is complete BS.

She was a rich kid, born to privilege. She attended elite prep schools overseas, then attended elite universities in the USA.

Yeah, she took a summer job as a secretary while in school. Big deal. She did it for beer money, not because she needed to.

Though I do have a soft spot in my heart for Carly.

When she was CEO of HP, I held shares in Dell, and her ineptitude as HP CEO did wonders for my Dell stock.

I cried the day HP let her go and replaced her with a competent CEO.

Failed CEO to Failed Senate Candidate to Failed Presidential candidate. The "fail" is strong in this one...

Nice post and perspective - lol
Fox really tried to prop up Princess Carly compared to how Rand endured some underhanded slams last Sunday by Wallace,
which might tip off how Fox could try to subvert whoever they feel like at the GOP debate in Cleveland in just over a week.

Dianne
07-29-2015, 06:58 PM
FOX wants Carly in, badly. They will move the heaven and earth to accomplish that.

CPUd
07-29-2015, 08:58 PM
She would need 10% in multiple national polls to pull that off.

Jan2017
07-29-2015, 09:05 PM
But nobody really knows which polls Murdoch will decide to use . . . it is top secret of course -
they pick five polls that she gets 1.6% - that averages out to a tie for 10th-11th with rounding up to Santorum at 2.1% rounded down -
and then the princess is in.

How do you like that pony?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4TVRPvFGt0