PDA

View Full Version : What is the plan? Few questions....

Barrex
07-26-2015, 01:44 PM
What activities will be done on this forum during this election cycle?

Do you plan to participate?

I thought that first money bomb will be during first debate. It is obviously not happening(or it will not be done properly). When is next money-bomb planed?

Will there be calendar of activities? Something like "2016 Election Calendar" just for activities that people on this forum can plan to join and participate....

Where is this forum going?

What is the plan?

r3volution 3.0
07-26-2015, 02:03 PM
I thought that first money bomb will be during first debate. It is obviously not happening(or it will not be done properly). When is next money-bomb planed?

Do you think we should organize a MB on our own or wait for the campaign to announce one, and then promote it?

Anti Federalist
07-26-2015, 02:52 PM
I am sitting back and watching at this point.

I am not going to jump in to the tune of thousands of dollars as I did in 2008 and 2012.

JK/SEA
07-26-2015, 06:49 PM
i'm in stealth mode.

VIDEODROME
07-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Panic

CPUd
07-26-2015, 07:28 PM
The Rand forum is really just for poll and press watching. The Rand grassroots stuff has moved off site.

Dianne
07-26-2015, 07:32 PM
i'm in stealth mode.

Same here. I'm not so sure yet. I'm a Ron voter, and Ron hasn't really stepped up to offer me reasons to vote for his son. Granted, my one year old boxer puppy would serve the country far better than another Bush or Clinton, Walker, Rubio... Their iq's are probably equivalent.

But I'm not sold on Rand yet, sorry.

Barrex
07-27-2015, 01:46 PM
The Rand forum is really just for poll and press watching. The Rand grassroots stuff has moved off site.

Yea... I had same feeling for a long time now. I dont see any organization, any drive or plan to act and elections are here. It is a shame....but i got high standards and am perfectionist so I thought it is just me.

But where are all activists gone? Facebook or some other site?