PDA

View Full Version : Can't people see that Donald Trump is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?

dude58677
07-26-2015, 12:49 PM
He wants to ban guns, wants universal healthcare, has obvious ties to Wall Street, says nothing about taxes, says nothing about ending the FED. Why are there people on these forums that support him?

rg17
07-26-2015, 12:58 PM
Trump is lying about his political position and donations to the Clinton's.

Dr.3D
07-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Because they can't see through the disguise.

William Tell
07-26-2015, 01:11 PM
He wants to ban guns, wants universal healthcare, has obvious ties to Wall Street, says nothing about taxes, says nothing about ending the FED. Why are there people on these forums that support him?

His hair fools them.

nikcers
07-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Donald Trump appeals to Real Americans™ because they feel that the party they support hasn’t been vocal enough in advocating for the interests of white Americans, so they are searching for a champion. So far, Donald Trump looks to be the hero Real Americans™ have been waiting for. Donald Trump only cares about white people, the whole world knows this and they are laughing at us right now.

Dr.3D
07-26-2015, 01:17 PM
His hair fools them.
Yeah, it goes whichever way the wind blows and so does he.

Sola_Fide
07-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Why are there people on these forums that support him?

I don't think anyone really does (I hope not), but I think he is "going after" some people we don't like. But the problem with his attacks is that they are meaningless. He calls someone "dumb". Uh...ok, but why? What is the policy difference? He doesn't have any ideas. He is just flailing around.

If anything, Rand should take a page from him and start attacking more often. It gets press. Instead of trying to buddy up with these establishment Republicans, he should be attacking them mercilessly.

AuH20
07-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Donald Trump appeals to Real Americans™ because they feel that the party they support hasn’t been vocal enough in advocating for the interests of white Americans, so they are searching for a champion. So far, Donald Trump looks to be the hero Real Americans™ have been waiting for. Donald Trump only cares about white people, the whole world knows this and they are laughing at us right now.

White people? You think this is about white people? White people are ones who got us in this mess.

jj-
07-26-2015, 01:32 PM
But the problem with his attacks is that they are meaningless. He calls someone "dumb". Uh...ok, but why? What is the policy difference?

When he attacked Krauthammer and George Will (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?477010-Donald-Trump-Attacks-Neocons), he did it with facts, that they supported the Iraq War and the U.S. got nothing from it.

He also mentioned that when he sees Lindsey Graham, he is just talking about bombing everybody.

About Graham:

https://vid.me/m8qm

TheTexan
07-26-2015, 01:47 PM
Trump is actually secretly libertarian, he just says those things because politics requires it. He's playing chess while the others are playing checkers.

Trust me on this

jj-
07-26-2015, 01:49 PM
Trump is actually secretly libertarian, he just says those things because politics requires it. He's playing chess while the others are playing checkers.

Trust me on this

He is actually a centrist. Most Democrats and Republicans are leftists.

kahless
07-26-2015, 01:57 PM

It is not so much people are supporting him but rather support a candidate taking on the establishment and media. Something I and believe others here wish Rand should have done rather than back down like he did.

These forums have also turned into everything we were against when the media and the establishment were disparaging Ron and Rand with false information. Lets take a look at your claim.

Healthcare: allow competition across state lines. (something Ron/Rand have proposed). Repeal and replace, typical Republican party mantra whether we agree with it here or not.

Wall street: Calling out establishment candidates like Kasich. “What people don’t know about Kasich- he was a managing partner of the horrendous Lehman Brothers when it totally destroyed the economy!”

Tax plan:

Up to $30,000, you pay 1%
From $30,000 to $100,000, you pay 5%
From $100,000 to $1 million, you pay 10%
On $1 million or above, you pay 15%

Guns
http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-talks-gun-control-assault-weapons-gun-free-zones-self-defense/

“I certainly stand by my opposition to Gun Control when it comes to taking guns from law-abiding citizens. You mention that the media describes the AR-15 as an “assault rifle,” which is one example of the many distortions they use to sell their agenda. However, the AR-15 does not fall under this category. Gun-banners are unfortunately preoccupied with the AR-15, magazine capacity, grips, and other aesthetics, precisely because of its popularity.”
“To the Left every gun is an assault weapon.”

“Gun control does not reduce crime. It has consistently failed to stop violence. Americans are entitled to protect their families, their property and themselves. In fact, in right-to-carry states the violent crime rate is 24% lower than the rest of the United States and the murder rate is 28% lower. This should not be up for debate.”

I am only just scratching the surface here. My point is if you want to bash Trump fine can we at least do it with factual information like we have done with other candidates in the past so the forum has a bit of credibility of information?

A simple search show his positions are actually the opposite of what you claim from what I can find from 2011 forward. If you want to say he is not credible due to his beliefs back in 2000 it would be a good point to make.

nikcers
07-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Trump appeals to people who think that Obama is not American, he thinks that Mexicans are rapists. He is a shit show and nothing more.

Peace&Freedom
07-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Trump is continuing his tactic of only vaguely or ineptly stating populist positions, so they can be easily desposed of and ignored by the media. On CNN today, he kept saying "what Hillary has done is criminal" about the emails, while ducking multiple questions about what crime it was she had committed. All he had to say was "she committed obstruction of justice, when she deleted 35,000 emails after she had been subpoenaed to produce them." The specifics couldn't escape his lips. Yes, he's controlled opposition.

jj-
07-26-2015, 02:03 PM
Trump appeals to people who think that Obama is not American

Do you think he doesn't attract Democrat workers who want less immigration of labor?

nikcers
07-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Do you think he doesn't attract Democrat workers who want less immigration of labor?

People who think that building a wall is going to stop people from tunneling under ground.

Wilf
07-26-2015, 02:24 PM
People who think that building a wall is going to stop people from tunneling under ground.

or sneaking through Canada

wizardwatson
07-26-2015, 03:20 PM

No group is pure. And you shouldn't be trying to "win the group" to begin with.

Simply initiate action that violates the agenda of the opposition and counteracts the lazy ones who have adopted the group behavior that mimics the opposition.

In other words, it's useless to complain about the source of covert agendas without action which clearly indicates you aren't simply reinforcing the theme.

Come into the light. Simply pointing out that there is some sort of splitting going on is pointless.

Ronin Truth
07-27-2015, 07:33 AM
Controlled by whom? I figure he is just "playing politics" for grins and chuckles while also trawling for votes, poll rankings (and publicity).

timosman
07-27-2015, 09:13 AM
Controlled by whom? I figure he is just "playing politics" for grins and chuckles while also trawling for votes, poll rankings (and publicity).

Father, forgive them, for they don't know right from wrong
The truth will set you free, written down in this song
And the song has the Cause of Death written in code
The Word of God brought to life, that'll save ya soul.

Save ya soul motherfucker...save ya soul..

Felipe Andres Coronel - 2003

https://youtu.be/3u3JSEqNtlg

acptulsa
07-27-2015, 09:22 AM

You think the mainstream media points cameras at people who aren't controlled, or at the very least totally harmless? Show me someone they've pointed cameras and microphones at for any length of time in the last thirty years who wasn't controlled.

Trump isn't totally harmless. What other possibility does that leave?

donnay
07-27-2015, 09:32 AM
You think the mainstream media points cameras at people who aren't controlled, or at the very least totally harmless? Show me someone they've pointed cameras and microphones at for any length of time in the last thirty years who wasn't controlled.

Trump isn't totally harmless. What other possibility does that leave?

Exactly. Trump is a phony divide-and-conquer dog-and-pony show created by the powers-that-be to keep the American people divided and distracted.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 09:38 AM
This is what the Donald's candidacy represents to me...

https://cdn.n0where.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/crowbar-1000x562.jpg

RonPaulMall
07-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Exactly. Trump is a phony divide-and-conquer dog-and-pony show created by the powers-that-be to keep the American people divided and distracted.

Unbridled mass third world immigration is the cornerstone of The New World Order. Maintaining the prohibition on rational discussion of immigration policy is central to that objective. They would never allow one of their creatures to talk the way Trump is talking about immigration.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Unbridled mass third world immigration is the cornerstone of The New World Order. Maintaining the prohibition on rational discussion of immigration policy is central to that objective. They would never allow one of their creatures to talk the way Trump is talking about immigration.

That is very true.

erowe1
07-27-2015, 10:17 AM

To answer your question, just look at who the people who support him are. There's a certain profile.

erowe1
07-27-2015, 10:18 AM

He might not be on board with the NWO. But if not, he's even worse.

donnay
07-27-2015, 10:22 AM

So when Donald Trump succeeds in getting the American people riled-up saying all the right things, they will shut the borders down (no one can come in or out) and bring back internment camps--problem solved, eh?

Cleaner44
07-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Who gives a shit? I want Rand Paul as President. If not him, Trump would be preferable to Hilary or Bush or Rubio or Walker etc... if only for the minute chance to shake things up. If we don't get Rand, then it will just be more of the same old bullshit. We know what happens with typical politicians. Rand is a chance to change thing and improve the situation. Trump might be a tiny chance break some things and there is no other Republican that is.

I think Trump is doing a good job of fucking with the Republican machine and I like that. I want the GOP to be destroyed so that we can take it back to its roots of being a conservative party. If Trump helps destroy dipshits like Lindsey Graham, then he is useful to me. I don't need to like or trust Trump to appreciate his disruption to the system.

AuH20
07-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Who gives a shit? I want Rand Paul as President. If not him, Trump would be preferable to Hilary or Bush or Rubio or Walker etc... if only for the minute chance to shake things up. If we don't get Rand, then it will just be more of the same old bullshit. We know what happens with typical politicians. Rand is a chance to change thing and improve the situation. Trump might be a tiny chance break some things and there is no other Republican that is.

I think Trump is doing a good job of fucking with the Republican machine and I like that. I want the GOP to be destroyed so that we can take it back to its roots of being a conservative party. If Trump helps destroy dipshits like Lindsey Graham, then he is useful to me. I don't need to like or trust Trump to appreciate his disruption to the system.

Trump will never be allowed to be POTUS for obvious reasons, but he can do incalculable damage to the two party system by showing that the entire process is rigged. This has the potential to be the Convention Delegate Controversy times a 1000. Trump's ego is so large that he may push farther than others have tried in the past.

dude58677
07-27-2015, 12:09 PM

People who support him might as well support the Rockefellers!

acptulsa
07-27-2015, 12:39 PM

That is very true.

That's just completely asinine.

Of course they'll let their most hate-able clown blather all the talking points they despise. If they could without making their play too obvious, they'd stick someone out there who advocates both shrinking the federal government and eating babies barbequed alive.

How damned obvious is that?

They'll make Trump talk that way about immigration as long as they can use him to discredit everyone who feels that way about immigration. And when that stops working, they'll resurrect Hitler and make him talk about how he always hated big government (despite history proving that he wanted to be despot over the biggest government ever). Bet on it.

And why would they do that? Well, take your pick: Because they're smarter than you give them credit for, or just because they're smarter than you are. Because let's face it. If you controlled the media, and you didn't present the most charming person you could find to blather your position and the biggest asshole you could find to give you deniability so far as squelching the opposing viewpoint, you would be one hell of a big idiot.

Just like Fox News Sunday yesterday when they put a big-eyed little cutie so hot she made Carly Fiorina look horse-faced on to counter Fiorina's pro-life arguments.

This is a chess board, boys. You need to go hide your checkers before you embarrass yourselves. Are you two really such babes in the woods that it never occurred to you that thousands of candidates have taken anti-abortion positions, gotten cameras pointed at them, gotten fatcat donations, gotten elected, then have done exactly nothing about abortion in the last forty years? Really?

What the Sam Hill do you two think the phrase 'controlled opposition' means?!

Cleaner44
07-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Trump may be in this just to sell more books, I don't know.

What I do know is that nobody predicted this, that he would make Bush and Walker a side story.

We have a long way to go and I want to see Rand kick ass when the debates start. In the meantime, I think it is funny to have everyone responding to Trump instead of an establishment douche like Bush. I think Trump scares the establishment that worked hard to make sure a Ross Perot never happened again.

Was Ross Perot also controlled opposition?

AuH20
07-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Trump may be in this just to sell more books, I don't know.

What I do know is that nobody predicted this, that he would make Bush and Walker a side story.

We have a long way to go and I want to see Rand kick ass when the debates start. In the meantime, I think it is funny to have everyone responding to Trump instead of an establishment douche like Bush. I think Trump scares the establishment that worked hard to make sure a Ross Perot never happened again.

Was Ross Perot also controlled opposition?

As long as he tears down Walker, Bush or Rubio, I could care less why he's in it.

Smitty
07-27-2015, 01:37 PM
With very few exceptions, the entire Federal Government in America is controlled opposition.

I think Trump just has a big ego. Big enough so that he can say what he wants to say without pissin' his britches from worrying about what somebody might say about it.

I hope he gets louder,...more obnoxious, and hangs so much dirt on every political puppet that tries to take him on that they get scared shitless to even mention his name.

If everybody running for the nomination cared more about the country than they did their political career, everybody in contention would sound like Trump.

RonPaulMall
07-27-2015, 02:35 PM
That's just completely asinine.

Of course they'll let their most hate-able clown blather all the talking points they despise. If they could without making their play too obvious, they'd stick someone out there who advocates both shrinking the federal government and eating babies barbequed alive.

How damned obvious is that?

They'll make Trump talk that way about immigration as long as they can use him to discredit everyone who feels that way about immigration. And when that stops working, they'll resurrect Hitler and make him talk about how he always hated big government (despite history proving that he wanted to be despot over the biggest government ever). Bet on it.

And why would they do that? Well, take your pick: Because they're smarter than you give them credit for, or just because they're smarter than you are. Because let's face it. If you controlled the media, and you didn't present the most charming person you could find to blather your position and the biggest asshole you could find to give you deniability so far as squelching the opposing viewpoint, you would be one hell of a big idiot.

Just like Fox News Sunday yesterday when they put a big-eyed little cutie so hot she made Carly Fiorina look horse-faced on to counter Fiorina's pro-life arguments.

This is a chess board, boys. You need to go hide your checkers before you embarrass yourselves. Are you two really such babes in the woods that it never occurred to you that thousands of candidates have taken anti-abortion positions, gotten cameras pointed at them, gotten fatcat donations, gotten elected, then have done exactly nothing about abortion in the last forty years? Really?

What the Sam Hill do you two think the phrase 'controlled opposition' means?!

Abortion is an issue the country is split pretty much evenly down the line. Immigration is something where the views of the elites and the view of the public are completely divergent. Pretty much the entire country views mass third world immigration as idiotic and suicidal, so the elites know the only way they can keep it going is if they can continue de facto ban of discussing immigration in the public sphere. Trump is upsetting their carefully crafted apple cart. He's made it acceptable to talk about immigration again, and nothing could be more dangerous to the designs of the Corporate and Government Elite. There is no way they signed off on Trump, and if they knew what he was going to do ahead of time, they probably would have had him killed. Trump is the biggest threat the elites have faced in generations.

erowe1
07-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Pretty much the entire country views mass third world immigration as idiotic and suicidal

Do you have any evidence for this?

Origanalist
07-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Abortion is an issue the country is split pretty much evenly down the line. Immigration is something where the views of the elites and the view of the public are completely divergent. Pretty much the entire country views mass third world immigration as idiotic and suicidal, so the elites know the only way they can keep it going is if they can continue de facto ban of discussing immigration in the public sphere. Trump is upsetting their carefully crafted apple cart. He's made it acceptable to talk about immigration again, and nothing could be more dangerous to the designs of the Corporate and Government Elite. There is no way they signed off on Trump, and if they knew what he was going to do ahead of time, they probably would have had him killed. Trump is the biggest threat the elites have faced in generations.

Oh bullshit.

r3volution 3.0
07-27-2015, 04:43 PM
Trump is the biggest threat the elites have faced in generations.

Trump is the biggest joke by the elites at the expense of the American people in generations.

I'm certain the cocktails parties of Arlington and Manhattan are booming with laughter as we speak.

dude58677
07-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Trump is the biggest joke by the elites at the expense of the American people in generations.

I'm certain the cocktails parties of Arlington and Manhattan are booming with laughter as we speak.

Exactly!

Ronin Truth
07-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Who cares, I ain't campaigning nor voting for him, nor giving him any money.

Just relax, sit back and enjoy the charade zoo and circus. ;) :D

acptulsa
07-28-2015, 07:48 AM

They haven't managed to 'de facto ban' talk of immigration. They do have strong views in favor of abortion--very strong; the two issues are linked in their minds. And you talk like you have inside information on their 'carefully crafted apple cart'. Which you don't.

If they can 'de facto ban' talk of immigration, as you theorize, then they can 'de facto ban' talk of Trump. We know they can, as we have now seen them do just that to two Pauls three times? Guess what? They don't do it by talking about the very person they're trying to 'de facto ban' discussion of on the media 24/7. Yet that's exactly what they're doing with Teh Donald.

Got any more jokes to tell us this morning?

RonPaulMall
07-28-2015, 09:18 AM
They haven't managed to 'de facto ban' talk of immigration. They do have strong views in favor of abortion--very strong; the two issues are linked in their minds. And you talk like you have inside information on their 'carefully crafted apple cart'. Which you don't.

If they can 'de facto ban' talk of immigration, as you theorize, then they can 'de facto ban' talk of Trump. We know they can, as we have now seen them do just that to two Pauls three times? Guess what? They don't do it by talking about the very person they're trying to 'de facto ban' discussion of on the media 24/7. Yet that's exactly what they're doing with Teh Donald.

Got any more jokes to tell us this morning?

They went after Ron Paul hard because of his immigration views (among other things) and did an excellent job shutting him down and painting him as a "racist". Rand has frankly been so wishy washy on his views I'm not sure the elites are threatened by him at all, so they've just let him mull about doing his thing. But Trump is a different creature all together. Trump is one of the wealthiest and most influential men in NYC, which is the media captial of the world. He has his own built in soap box. Furthermore, he's charismatic and extremely media savvy and most important, he's no cuckhold. The media doesn't know how to handle him. Unlike the typical Republican who cowers and apologizes whenever he's called a "racist", Trump doubles down and goes on the attack. Trump is the most exciting thing that has happened to the Conservative movement since Barry Goldwater. The fact that he isn't even a real Conservative himself goes to show how pathetic the current state of the movement is, but the positive is he's showing everyone the way. Conservatives and Liberty Candidates are learning a valuable lesson on how to win elections and appeal to the American public, and even if Trump himself is a dud, the service he is providing us is invaluable.

Hell, even if the only thing Trump accomplished was ensuring that we never have to see a President Jeb Bush, he's done more than enough in my book.

acptulsa
07-28-2015, 09:27 AM
He got wealthy by cheating the proverbial widows and orphans. The media is ignoring a lot of wealthy and influential people this cycle, not just the ones named Paul. The media obviously knows how to handle him; they make further jokes of themselves by telling us 24/7 that we shouldn't be talking about him at all, which is funny because they never stop talking about him. This has nothing to do with his alleged charisma, nor his wealth, nor his alleged 'media empire' (something he has not built and does not have).

He has been parlayed into this messiah of the conservative movement not in spite of the fact that he isn't conservative, but because of it. Conservatives don't get cameras and microphones pointed at them. Trump does. And despite your desire to see him as messianistic, the true fact is that we'd have been better off with Howard Cosell as a spokesman. They didn't pick him because he represents the best of conservatism, but the very worst. He is a clown in a suit pretending to be conservative so he can make all conservatives look bad.

You say you can forgive him anything for preventing a Jeb election. Giving the game to Clinton on a silver platter will prevent a Jeb election. Praise that, why don't you? Tell us how much more wonderful another Clinton will be than another Bush.

RonPaulMall
07-28-2015, 09:36 AM
You say you can forgive him anything for preventing a Jeb election. Giving the game to Clinton on a silver platter will prevent a Jeb election. Praise that, why don't you? Tell us how much more wonderful another Clinton will be than another Bush.

Another Clinton would be far preferable to another Bush. If Clinton wins, at leas there is a chance a GOP Congress will attempt to obstruct her on immigration and war and a Liberty Candidate might have a chance in 2020. If Jeb wins, there will be no resistance whatsoever and good luck defeating a sitting President in a Primary.

And I never said Trump had a "media empire". Trump's empire is real estate, but the fact he is based out of Manhattan (the media capital of the world) gives him a built in soap box.

acptulsa
07-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Another Clinton would be far preferable to another Bush.

Well, that's certainly a matter of opinion.

If Clinton wins, at leas there is a chance a GOP Congress will attempt to obstruct her on immigration and war and a Liberty Candidate might have a chance in 2020.

You approve of Trump making the whole of the GOP look like fools and assholes, thus spoiling Rand Paul's chances now, because you hope another four years of insanity and destruction will make people mad enough to do something about it. But, of course, everyone would be asking the media, 'Who cares about this jackass Trump?' if they weren't mad now. You're like the coach whose team is on the opponents' five yard line down by four inside the two minute warning telling his quarterback, 'Just try not to lose any yardage.' We can win this game this round, if we refuse to let ourselves be distracted by the establishment's engineered distractions.

Besides, they'll have another distraction, more claims of 'electability', more games to play in four years. I really don't see how we could gain more then than we could gain now. Why don't you explain that to us?

If Jeb wins, there will be no resistance whatsoever and good luck defeating a sitting President in a Primary.

Jeb won't win the general election. If people have to choose between the Clinton legacy of ruling over peace and prosperity, and the Bush legacy of ruling over a wartime economic disaster, a Bush will never win. You'd have us preparing our defenses against an invasion of dodos and unicorns. This 'threat' you'd have us worry over, and give up possible victory to defend against, is no threat at all.

And I never said Trump had a "media empire". Trump's empire is real estate, but the fact he is based out of Manhattan (the media capital of the world) gives him a built in soap box.

Oh, well. That must be why George Pataki is a household name right now. :rolleyes:

Why are you trying so hard to sell us this narrative, anyway?

jbauer
07-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Which is different then how things are run now how? Heck look at obamacare or TPP or Iran. All of them are, or are going to be crowbared upon us.

This is what the Donald's candidacy represents to me...

https://cdn.n0where.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/crowbar-1000x562.jpg

timosman
03-01-2016, 10:57 AM
bump?

Smitty
03-01-2016, 11:04 AM
I contemplated that early on. But hundreds of TV personalities would deserve academy awards if their vitriol towards Trump has been an act.

William Kristol was on TV a few days ago disparaging Trump and he was so pissed off that he was unable to manage to keep his typical possum eating shit grin on his face.

Kristol is a lot of things but an actor isn't one of them.

And he's just one small example.

erowe1
03-01-2016, 11:09 AM
I contemplated that early on. But hundreds of TV personalities would deserve academy awards if their vitriol towards Trump has been an act.

William Kristol was on TV a few days ago disparaging Trump and he was so pissed off that he was unable to manage to keep his typical possum eating shit grin on his face.

Kristol is a lot of things but an actor isn't one of them.

And he's just one small example.

If that's reason enough to support someone, you might as well back Bernie Sanders.

I don't know that "controlled opposition" is the right word for what Trump is. But he's definitely opposition.

Cabal
03-01-2016, 11:09 AM
People are easily distracted by the spectacle of the giant floating head. They pay no heed to the State behind the curtain. Hell, many of them defend the State like it was their god.

Ronin Truth
03-01-2016, 11:21 AM
A lot of the sheeple have a strong CONOPP filter.