PDA

View Full Version : I beat China all the time-Donald Trump

dude58677
07-25-2015, 04:33 PM
How could anyone fall for this? A good deal is when both sides are happy. I didn't realize that trading was a competition with the trader. If it were it sounds like he is confessing to scamming people.

Ronin Truth
07-25-2015, 04:37 PM
At what? Checkers? Ping pong? Mah Jong?

dude58677
07-25-2015, 04:38 PM
At what? Checkers? Ping pong? Mah Jong?

LOL

timosman
07-25-2015, 04:41 PM
How could anyone fall for this? A good deal is when both sides are happy. I didn't realize that trading was a competition with the trader. If it were it sounds like he is confessing to scamming people.

He is not. Chinese are tough negotiators and pull random shit on you all the time. You have to be an experienced negotiator in order not to fall for their antics.

EBounding
07-25-2015, 04:45 PM

He's listed many examples of tuff China deals! I haven't heard any of them, but I'm sure there's a lot of them! He's on TV.

dude58677
07-25-2015, 04:45 PM
He is not. Chinese are tough negotiators and pull random shit on you all the time. You have to be an experienced negotiator in order not to fall for their antics.

"I beat my patients all the time, all the time" Rand Paul

(Sarcasm)

Such a DUMB comment by Donald Trump!

r3volution 3.0
07-25-2015, 04:54 PM

It reflects his general ignorance of economics*, this idea that trade is a zero-sum game.

*No, Trumpsters, his billions are not proof that he understands economics. Knowing how to make money as a businessman has no connection with understanding how the larger economy works, or what the government should do (or rather not do) to promote the well-being of society as a whole.

EBounding
07-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Trump is a rent-seeker. It's one thing he publicly admits to. The supporters don't care though.

dude58677
07-25-2015, 04:57 PM
It reflects his general ignorance of economics*, this idea that trade is a zero-sum game.

*No, Trumpsters, his billions are not proof that he understands economics. Knowing how to make money as a businessman has no connection with understanding how the larger economy works, or what the government should do (or rather not do) to promote the well-being of society as a whole.

Well he inherited the money and went bankrupt. That takes no brains.

timosman
07-25-2015, 05:00 PM

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-it-is-by-universal-misunderstanding-that-all-agree-for-if-by-ill-luck-people-understood-each-charles-baudelaire-13497.jpg