PDA

View Full Version : Hillary under criminal investigation by DOJ - again!

Jan2017
07-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Hillary Rodham Clinton now gets her second criminal investigation, the first during Bill's time in the White House.

Justice Department is being asked to open a criminal investigation into whether the State Department
mishandled sensitive information, including how it is reviewing the tens of thousands of emails that were on
Hillary Clinton's personal server.

Sources confirmed both inspectors general have asked DOJ to open an investigation. The inspectors general
are independent officials who conduct audits, investigations and inspections in the agencies for which they're responsible.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/politics/hillary-clinton-email-justice-department/

Sensitive information . . . Benghazi attack in 2012 ?

07-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Won't matter. Scandals don't stick to Clintons.

Jan2017
07-24-2015, 11:03 AM
Won't matter. Scandals don't stick to Clintons.

It will be an even sadder day if you are right - emails scandal is not new, I understand that -
But this might be a bit different, even if the first spin in the news media is talking about the emails part - still.

Inspector Generals looked into the State Department reign of Hillary completely, and now going to the Department of Justice.

As CNN said, it is deeper now - and I'll speculate the death of Ambassador Stevens and the other consulate servicemen
and the unread cables asking for security by the consulate - with the Annex building (run by the State Department) a couple blocks away from them
supplying weapons through Turkey or anywhere, and the gunfight that occurred at the Annex that same night . . .
is a part of a tip of the iceberg of what they could find. Jus' speculating, but they are gonna be fully investigating.

Rand at Bengazhi hearing : (Madame Secretary) I would have relieved you of your post.
Trump, somewhere on youtube : "Hillary Clinton is the worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States"

CNN:
The Times significantly revised its story Friday to say the matter was referred to Justice
to examine whether sensitive government information was mishandled . . .

I read that as Bengazhi . . . her testimony to Rand probably doesn't amount to perjury, she probably gets some sort of immunity for lying under oath.

alucard13mm
07-24-2015, 02:26 PM
She can kill a kitty kat, dismember the cat on live tv and stuff the parts into her vagina and she would still win.

Blame it on post partum or gender discrimination.

Dianne
07-24-2015, 02:27 PM
I'm sure that will go far, NOT.

07-24-2015, 03:27 PM
It will be an even sadder day if you are right - emails scandal is not new, I understand that -
But this might be a bit different, even if the first spin in the news media is talking about the emails part - still.

Inspector Generals looked into the State Department reign of Hillary completely, and now going to the Department of Justice.

As CNN said, it is deeper now - and I'll speculate the death of Ambassador Stevens and the other consulate servicemen
and the unread cables asking for security by the consulate - with the Annex building (run by the State Department) a couple blocks away from them
supplying weapons through Turkey or anywhere, and the gunfight that occurred at the Annex that same night . . .
is a part of a tip of the iceberg of what they could find. Jus' speculating, but they are gonna be fully investigating.

Rand at Bengazhi hearing : (Madame Secretary) I would have relieved you of your post.
Trump, somewhere on youtube : "Hillary Clinton is the worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States"

CNN:

I read that as Bengazhi . . . her testimony to Rand probably doesn't amount to perjury, she probably gets some sort of immunity for lying under oath.

None of that matters. The Clintons are teflon. Nothing sticks to them. Just accept it and move on.

Ronin Truth
07-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Is she just trying to build a bad enough criminal rep to prove she's qualified to be POTUS?

Jan2017
07-24-2015, 09:35 PM
None of that matters. The Clintons are teflon. Nothing sticks to them. Just accept it and move on.

Yeah, it looks like there are some conflicting reports now, and she could very well have dispelled this off already (?) . . . that was easy.

Time to throw another party Hillary.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/hillaryarrow04f_zpsrkojzhff.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/hillaryarrow04f_zpsrkojzhff.jpg.html)