PDA

View Full Version : GOP Longshot Ron Paul Wins Energized Following

Xanax Nation
12-05-2007, 05:47 PM
http://news.opb.org/article/gop-longshot-ron-paul-wins-energized-following/

Oregon's presidential primary in May long after the contests of other states. In fact, the big name candidates have little or no staff here.

Ron Paul doesn’t either. Yet the Republican anti-war Congressman has an energized following in Oregon.

Several times a week Ron Paul volunteers stand by the side of the freeway holding signs for their candidate. And the official campaign hasn't even asked them to do it. Colin Fogarty has this profile.

I just want to say I am proud of all you guys. :D

Cindy
12-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Nice job Oregon Paul supporters!!!:cool:

Ksuperneau
12-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Ill be out by the 26 tunnel for my first time tomorrow. :)

Ksuperneau
12-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Those “other people telling you what to do” could include official campaign strategists or party officials. But morale among traditional GOP activists in Oregon is so low the party doesn't even have a candidate for any of the three major state offices in next year's election.

Woot I'm so gonna try for it if I can.

Xanax Nation
12-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Those “other people telling you what to do” could include official campaign strategists or party officials. But morale among traditional GOP activists in Oregon is so low the party doesn't even have a candidate for any of the three major state offices in next year's election.

Woot I'm so gonna try for it if I can.

Good luck and go for it. We need more liberty minded people to run.

Erazmus
12-05-2007, 06:21 PM
I love reading stuff like this!

Primbs
12-06-2007, 12:55 AM
That is great. How many supporters can get to Nevada and Northern California?

A great time to campaign is during the ski season in Lake Tahoe both for California and Nevada.