PDA

View Full Version : Fla. woman tweets in search of weed, sheriff's office responds

Matt Collins
07-23-2015, 12:54 AM
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/newschannel5/now-trending/Fla-woman-tweets-looking-for-weed-sheriffs-office-responds-318190051.html

Spikender
07-23-2015, 01:10 AM
Nothing but a link?

On topic tho, I hope the Sheriff at least hooked her up.

Slave Mentality
07-23-2015, 05:46 AM
Popo got the stanky budz gurl.

timosman
07-23-2015, 06:12 AM
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-calls-911-Where-can-I-buy-some-marijuana-this-morning-259129041.html

tod evans
07-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Post the damn story! :mad:

tod evans
07-23-2015, 07:16 AM
Here's the first one I found without all that tweeter BS in the middle of the article;

Florida woman tweets that she wants weed, Sheriff's office responds

http://www.wsvn.com/story/29601766/florida-woman-tweets-that-she-wants-weed-sheriffs-office-responds

A Florida woman received an unexpected tweet by the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office after originally tweeting that she wanted weed delivered to her.

On Tuesday afternoon, Twitter user, @Rosa_Sparkz tweeted: "Somebody bring me weed. I'll pay for it." Palm Beach Sheriff's Office (@PBCountySheriff) responded to her tweet with "Where should we meet you?"

According to the woman's Twitter page, her location was listed as Jupiter, Florida.

The tweet was originally posted at 5:19 p.m. and has since gone viral with over 12,000 retweets as of 9 p.m. on Tuesday.

phill4paul
07-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Lol...

Glass Joe • 19 hours ago
They have time to tweet but not protect our streets. Typical donut loving arm chair crime fighters

timosman
07-23-2015, 07:35 AM
Lol...

Glass Joe • 19 hours ago
They have time to tweet but not protect our streets. Typical donut loving arm chair crime fighters

That's the plan. Instead of policing on the streets it is better to automate everything and get notified when a "crime" takes place.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-23-2015, 08:01 AM
That's the plan. Instead of policing on the streets it is better to automate everything and get notified when a "crime" takes place.

Why not? Your neighbors will happily oblige in ratting you out for everything from having a brown lawn to having a yappy dog

timosman
07-23-2015, 08:07 AM
Why not? Your neighbors will happily oblige in ratting you out for everything from having a brown lawn to having a yappy dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qml7obNdmgk

CPUd
07-23-2015, 08:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3nDVZiywnU

asurfaholic
07-23-2015, 09:29 AM
Maybe teach some people about the dangers of social networking. Who would tweet that in public... She's lucky the sheriffs office responded the way they did...

timosman
07-23-2015, 09:35 AM
Maybe teach some people about the dangers of social networking. Who would tweet that in public... She's lucky the sheriffs office responded the way they did...

She should wear a helmet next time when on twitter. This place can be really dangerous. LOL. This seems like a stupid publicity stunt for the LE or fame whoring.

angelatc
07-23-2015, 09:37 AM
My last two cell phones have come with numbers that belonged to dealers. I get texts all the time from people looking to score. I just tell them to come on over. :D

RonPaulFanInGA
07-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Glass Joe • 19 hours ago

Kind of weird to mock someone's Twitter use on Twitter.

Ronin Truth
07-24-2015, 07:41 AM
Who says pot doesn't cause brain damage?

libertarianMoney
07-24-2015, 08:59 AM
The real joke is that the officer thought he was on his personal business account.

-

"Oh... yea... I was just foolin around a little... yessir."

pcosmar
07-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Who says pot doesn't cause brain damage?

Lots of folks.

What makes you think any damage was caused by pot?

Ronin Truth
07-24-2015, 09:35 AM
Lots of folks.

What makes you think any damage was caused by pot?

Who says I think that, or are you just playing "prime example"? :D

Who says pot doesn't produce paranoia?

pcosmar
07-24-2015, 12:41 PM
Who says I think that, or are you just playing "prime example"? :D

Who says pot doesn't produce paranoia?

Prohibition produces Paranoia. I have experienced none smoking legally.

JK/SEA
07-24-2015, 12:55 PM

i get paranoid just from drinking a 20oz. coke...

i get paranoid just from going 10 over the speed limit

i get paranoid just from looking at a cop

i get paranoid just from posting on this forum...

i get paranoid just from being paranoid...

and yes, being paranoid from pot is/was caused by the fact the asswipes who made pot a schedule 1 drug the reason i got paranoid...not so much anymore since it was made legal here in WA State.

Ronin Truth
07-24-2015, 02:46 PM

Well, ya see, it's like this. If you had only said:

A) Nothing.

B) "Lots of folks." Then stopped.

Nothing said would have given you away.

But, NOOOO, "Chatty Cathy" you had to go on with, "What makes you think any damage was caused by pot?".

A pretty much for sure indicator of at least some degree of "cognitive impairment" if not perhaps even some b---- d----- yourself. ;)

Then compounded by saying: "Prohibition produces Paranoia. I have experienced none smoking legally." signifying, at least some previous history of illegal consumption, producing some symptoms of delayed p------- flashbacks or knee jerk reactions.

:D

Have a good day!

I still like OUR eyeglasses. I call mine "Goldwater's".

Ronin Truth
07-25-2015, 08:15 AM
i get paranoid just from drinking a 20oz. coke...

i get paranoid just from going 10 over the speed limit

i get paranoid just from looking at a cop

i get paranoid just from posting on this forum...

i get paranoid just from being paranoid...

and yes, being paranoid from pot is/was caused by the fact the asswipes who made pot a schedule 1 drug the reason i got paranoid...not so much anymore since it was made legal here in WA State.

Just because you're not paranoid does not mean that they all really aren't out to get you. ;) :)

Ronin Truth
07-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Kind of weird to mock someone's Twitter use on Twitter.

Some might call that ironic. :)