PDA

View Full Version : huckabee on situation room

sirachman
12-05-2007, 05:16 PM
about the rape thing

id say hopefully a hit piece, however you dont need to make the story a hit piece for it to be bad for huckabee. hopefully he drops 20 percent

brumans
12-05-2007, 05:19 PM
what rape thing?

thePhilosopher
12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
You don't need a "hit piece" when you have skeletons in the closet like Huck does (with taxes and releasing a rapist/murderer). Looks like an objective interview, but Huck will suffer because of this. Most of his supporters are def. "law and order" types, and releasing a rapist isn't exactly law and order.

jrich4rpaul
12-05-2007, 05:26 PM
It seems like they're trying to find dirt on every single Republican frontrunner to make Hillary look good.

But the Huckabee thing does need to be addressed. Especially so all his religious supporters can have a listen.

sirachman
12-05-2007, 05:38 PM
huckabee is getting slammed right now. Funny how there isnt anything to slam paul on but his "kook supporters"

FreeTraveler
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
It seems like they're trying to find dirt on every single Republican frontrunner to make Hillary look good.

But the Huckabee thing does need to be addressed. Especially so all his religious supporters can have a listen.

They're playing right into our hands. Soon the Republicans won't have anybody left but the good doctor!

sirachman
12-05-2007, 05:40 PM
They dont allready, its all just denial.

..the slam continues

REALITY STRIKES

Now concerning Iran!!! hahahahaha

voytechs
12-05-2007, 05:42 PM
what rape thing?

Huckster pardoned a rapist as governor against the cries of family members and many other women and the guy raped a couple more women and killed his original victim. :mad: (corrupt politician that he is.)

klamath
12-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Huckster pardoned a rapist as governor against the cries of family members and many other women and the guy raped a couple more women and killed his original victim. :mad: (corrupt politician that he is.)
From what I read the rapist didn't kill his original victim but another woman in MO

rollingpig
12-05-2007, 05:45 PM

:o

Real_CaGeD
12-05-2007, 05:46 PM
"Iran, what I ran for president, yes I am"

Tina
12-05-2007, 05:47 PM
From what I read the rapist didn't kill his original victim but another woman in MO

That's correct.

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 05:50 PM

Whats disgusting about this is that Huck allowed this maggot to be released to rape and kill a woman, not out of a mere error in judgment, which is forgiveable, but because of some insane right-wing tabloid-style campaign contending that the rapist worm was framed by Bill Clinton, who was a distant cousin of the 17 year old girl he raped.

Read the article I copied and posted into the thread on the campaign board. These NY Post articles are being deleted from the net today as people are finding them. Check out what the wife of this rapist pig says incoming Governor Huck has promised her.

This is a foul story. Parole officers have sworn that Huck pressured for this turd's release. Huck says they're liars.

Yesterday I thought Huck was an honest decent man who's wrong on policy. After looking into this, I now think he's a slimeball.

Dave Wood
12-05-2007, 05:50 PM

You all....if you want to know how REALLY bad this is go to this thread and look at post #16!

He has BLOOD on his hands, no doubt about it....this is gonna get ugly

Heres the link: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=536902#post536902

read #16 be careful not to lose your stomach contents:mad:

philistineau
12-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Huckabee is a pig.

He was just on The Situation Room and he blamed
- Clinton
- The governor before him
- Accused the 3 parole officer of lying and only saying it because he didn't reappoint them for $75k a year jobs
- Said if the victims wanted to blame him instead of the parole board or the democractic governor before him, then he understood

So basically everyone else is to blame but him.

Parole officers said that Huckabee came in and told them to release Dumond. Huckabee says they are lying and he just happened to be there to discuss his views on clemency. Because you just go to parole board meetings for the fun of it I guess.

They also briefly mentioned the victim letters he ignored and the calls from victims.

This rapist was scum - he raped a number of women and in one case held a knife to a victims neck while her 3 year old daughter lay beside her. The young lady said that Dumond told her that if she screamed, her daughter was next.

That is the kind of person that Huckabee wants to pardon.

FreeTraveler
12-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I was the "Don in Florida" email!

"Given that their efforts seem to be focused on ways to spend more of our dollars, while taking away more of our freedoms, I think complaining that they don't spend enough time in session is the wrong way to go. One day a month, anyone?"

murrayrothbard
12-05-2007, 05:57 PM
I was the "Don in Florida" email!

"Given that their efforts seem to be focused on ways to spend more of our dollars, while taking away more of our freedoms, I think complaining that they don't spend enough time in session is the wrong way to go. One day a month, anyone?"

Sweet!

CurtisLow
12-05-2007, 05:58 PM
That's the Republican equivalent of the dog ate my homework. GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee spoke today at a press conference about the growing controversy over his role in releasing a convicted rapist who then went on to rape and murder two more women. Huckabee has been giving conflicting answers for days now about the incident, and today came up with a novel excuse: It's Bill Clinton's fault. Six times during the press conference Huckabee invoked Clinton's name, trying to pin the blame on him for helping release the man who raped his cousin. Now, you can throw a lot of hurt at Bill Clinton, but suggesting that he'd help free the guy who raped his cousin, that's pretty far out there even for the far-right Clinton haters. And in fact, Bill Clinton had recused himself from the case because the victim was his cousin.

But even if Bill Clinton helped Huckabee enable the rape and murder of two women (which he didn't), that's the best Huckabee can come up? Clinton helped me do it?

rollingpig
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Huckabee is a pig.

- Clinton
- Accused the 3 parole officer of lying and only saying it because he didn't reappoint them for $75k a year jobs
- Said if the victims wanted to blame him instead of the parole board or the democractic governor before him, then he understood

Parole officers said that Huckabee came in and told them to release Dumond. Huckabee says they are lying and he just happened to be there to discuss his views on clemency. Because you just go to parole board meetings for the fun of it I guess.

They also briefly mentioned the victim letters he ignored and the calls from victims.

This rapist was scum - he raped a number of women and in one case held a knife to a victims neck while her 3 year old daughter lay beside her. The young lady said that Dumond told her that if she screamed, her daughter was next.

Huckabee will pardon bush/cheney if he's elected

CurtisLow
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Huckabee is a pig.

- Clinton

Now I know why he destroyed the hard drives!

Naraku
12-05-2007, 06:03 PM
They're playing right into our hands. Soon the Republicans won't have anybody left but the good doctor!

All according to plan . . . . . .

http://www.xsltblog.com/archives/The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 06:04 PM
That's the Republican equivalent of the dog ate my homework. GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee spoke today at a press conference about the growing controversy over his role in releasing a convicted rapist who then went on to rape and murder two more women. Huckabee has been giving conflicting answers for days now about the incident, and today came up with a novel excuse: It's Bill Clinton's fault. Six times during the press conference Huckabee invoked Clinton's name, trying to pin the blame on him for helping release the man who raped his cousin. Now, you can throw a lot of hurt at Bill Clinton, but suggesting that he'd help free the guy who raped his cousin, that's pretty far out there even for the far-right Clinton haters. And in fact, Bill Clinton had recused himself from the case because the victim was his cousin.

But even if Bill Clinton helped Huckabee enable the rape and murder of two women (which he didn't), that's the best Huckabee can come up? Clinton helped me do it?

What's particularly outrageous about Huck's "Blame it on Clinton" defense, is that it is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was going on at the time. Huck and a group of right-wing Clinton-hating idiots were insisting that this worm Dummond was innocent, and that Clinton and his henchment had set him up and sent him off to prison to rot. Read the NY Post article that I copied on to the other board.

Huck set this monster free because he raped a cousin of Bill Clinton's. I don't believe that Huck knew Dummond was guilty, but I firmly believe that Huck's irrational hatred of Clinton caused him to set this animal free, and that an innocent woman was raped and killed as a result.

Disgusting and vile.

Erazmus
12-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I didn't know this about Huckabee, wow!

klamath
12-05-2007, 06:12 PM
What's particularly outrageous about Huck's "Blame it on Clinton" defense, is that it is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was going on at the time. Huck and a group of right-wing Clinton-hating idiots were insisting that this worm Dummond was innocent, and that Clinton and his henchment had set him up and sent him off to prison to rot. Read the NY Post article that I copied on to the other board.

Huck set this monster free because he raped a cousin of Bill Clinton's. I don't believe that Huck knew Dummond was guilty, but I firmly believe that Huck's irrational hatred of Clinton caused him to set this animal free, and that an innocent woman was raped and killed as a result.

Disgusting and vile.

I am No friend of Clinton and his scandals but this is making me sick. To pardon this guy and never read his background file is like voting to go to war without reading the inteligence report.

Correction; He didn't pardon the rapist but pressured the board to do it.

klamath
12-05-2007, 06:19 PM
For him to get up on national tv and blame Clinton is really smart. He is going to have both Clinton's jumping him now with all the news coverage to go with that.

Sandy
12-05-2007, 06:24 PM
You all....if you want to know how REALLY bad this is go to this thread and look at post #16!

He has BLOOD on his hands, no doubt about it....this is gonna get ugly

Heres the link: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=536902#post536902

read #16 be careful not to lose your stomach contents:mad:

From that article in post #16, it's portrayed that Dumond was really set up and falsely convicted, with help from the corrupt sherriff. I am just trying to understand this ordeal with Huckabee, you said he has blood on his hands but referred to that article. I don't get it. That article makes you question things, and if he really was innocent. As for the subsequent rapes and murder, what is going on there? Did he actually rape a couple more woman and kill another, or was he set up again to land him back in jail?

I can't help that these questions popped up in my head, the whole thing is confusing especially after reading that article. What say you Dave Wood?

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 06:28 PM
From that article in post #16, it's portrayed that Dumond was really set up and falsely convicted, with help from the corrupt sherriff. I am just trying to understand this ordeal with Huckabee, you said he has blood on his hands but referred to that article. I don't get it. That article makes you question things, and if he really was innocent. As for the subsequent rapes and murder, what is going on there? Did he actually rape a couple more woman and kill another, or was he set up again to land him back in jail?

I can't help that these questions popped up in my head, the whole thing is confusing especially after reading that article. What say you Dave Wood?

This was a media campaign designed to discredit Bill Clinton, and Huck bought into it. Dumond had raped and killed before he attacked this teenage girl. The NY Post hit piece is a pack of lies. Go to today's Huffington Post to read the real story.

As soon as Huck got in office he manuevered this worm back onto the streets, where he molested and killed two more women, before finally being put away for good.

tsetsefly
12-05-2007, 06:29 PM
utube?

ReallyNow
12-05-2007, 06:31 PM
A bit off topic, but isn't it great not to have to defend, in one's own mind and outward to the world, our politician from things like this? It's so refreshing.

Dave Wood
12-05-2007, 06:40 PM

Yeah Sandy,

I was just assuming most knew the other side before reading that piece but when you put the two pieces together it is REAL ugly.

The original post on that thread has the the investigation from the major Arkansas newspaper that was refreshed in 2005....Sandy, go back there and read the first ARK news piece an then look through the second piece that you have read.....you will be able to feel the slime!

Dumonds crimes go back to the 1970`s!!

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 06:45 PM
See this for more context: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/12/04/documents-expose-huckabee_n_75362.html

Sandy
12-05-2007, 07:00 PM
This was a media campaign designed to discredit Bill Clinton, and Huck bought into it. Dumond had raped and killed before he attacked this teenage girl. The NY Post hit piece is a pack of lies. Go to today's Huffington Post to read the real story.

As soon as Huck got in office he manuevered this worm back onto the streets, where he molested and killed two more women, before finally being put away for good.

What happened with the court trial for the original rapes/murder?

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Sandy: Here is the background on this whole disgusting mess

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=154e1aad-fd18-4efd-8d80-b5dab8559419

Hook
12-05-2007, 07:15 PM
So why would Huckster set someone free unless he thought they were innocent? Just because the victim was related to Uncle Bill?
Doesn't make sense.
Are you sure this isn't one of the Clinton's attack campaigns?

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 07:19 PM
So why would Huckster set someone free unless he thought they were innocent? Just because the victim was related to Uncle Bill?
Doesn't make sense.
Are you sure this isn't one of the Clinton's attack campaigns?

He may well have thought Dumond was innocent. Thats not the point. The point is that what convinced him was irrational political partisanship and hatred for Clinton. This was all being whipped by up by the Clintonphobic wingnuts and Huck bought it, ignoring pleas from victims.

Now that its clear that releasing this man was a fatal mistake, he's lying to cover himself.

Disgusting.

Janet0116
12-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Read the Arkansas Times link, that pretty much tells the whole story. Wayne Dumond was a controversial figure in Arkansas before the pardon, because he was supposedly castrated by some vigilantes...(although some reports said it was self-mutilation) I think that, combined with the political hype over the Clintons at the time, caused Huckabee to think Wayne Dumond had been treated too harshly.

Huckabee is not an honest politician, he never has been. There will be more skeletons coming out.

Has no one brought up the hard drives that were destroyed when he left office? My girlfriend (who works in Arkansas state government for years) says its probably because his rumored gastric bypass surgery that he supposedly had done in Mexico was evidenced on those files. LMAO Think about it, if he lost 100 pounds, suddenly, simply because he adopted a healthly lifestyle, you would think his wife and kids would have followed suit. Of course that is all rumor and even if true, not really relavant at all, but just more things he covers up.

Hook
He may well have thought Dumond was innocent. Thats not the point. The point is that what convinced him was irrational political partisanship and hatred for Clinton. This was all being whipped by up by the Clintonphobic wingnuts and Huck bought it, ignoring pleas from victims.

Now that its clear that releasing this man was a fatal mistake, he's lying to cover himself.

Disgusting.

How do they know it was political? Did Huckster say something to that effect?
I don't like Huck any more than the next guy, but this seems to be a political attack exploiting Huck's mistake and turning it into something else.

thatnerdyguy
Their "investigative reporter" did a whole 2-3 minute report about it tonight during the ABC World News. Huckabee definitely came off bad.

Hook
12-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Read the Arkansas Times link, that pretty much tells the whole story. Wayne Dumond was a controversial figure in Arkansas before the pardon, because he was supposedly castrated by some vigilantes...(although some reports said it was self-mutilation) I think that, combined with the political hype over the Clintons at the time, caused Huckabee to think Wayne Dumond had been treated too harshly.

Huckabee is not an honest politician, he never has been. There will be more skeletons coming out.

Has no one brought up the hard drives that were destroyed when he left office? My girlfriend (who works in Arkansas state government for years) says its probably because his rumored gastric bypass surgery that he supposedly had done in Mexico was evidenced on those files. LMAO Think about it, if he lost 100 pounds, suddenly, simply because he adopted a healthly lifestyle, you would think his wife and kids would have followed suit. Of course that is all rumor and even if true, not really relavant at all, but just more things he covers up.

Why would he bother covering that up?

Adamsa
12-05-2007, 07:26 PM

Disgusting.

I think it's that he thought Dumond was a reformed man. His mistake being that a governor should not involve himself in the affairs of law and order like that.

It's going to bite him in the ass.

Janet0116
12-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Same reason Star Jones did. Simple vanity.

CurtisLow
12-05-2007, 07:30 PM
"investigative reporter"

Hmm.. There's still such a thing? :eek: I thought they canned them all because they did not want them reporting real news.

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 07:30 PM
How do they know it was political? Did Huckster say something to that effect?
I don't like Huck any more than the next guy, but this seems to be a political attack exploiting Huck's mistake and turning it into something else.

Well here's what the wife of the rapist had to say in 1996, before Huck actually delivered the goods: "The new governor, Mike Huckabee, has assured me Wayne will be a free man," Mrs. Dumond said Thursday.
"He is not one of the Clinton crowd. He is a very fair man. He has
always been disturbed about the way the Clinton people never wanted my
husband free," she added.

torchbearer
12-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Well here's what the wife of the rapist had to say in 1996, before Huck actually delivered the goods: "The new governor, Mike Huckabee, has assured me Wayne will be a free man," Mrs. Dumond said Thursday.
"He is not one of the Clinton crowd. He is a very fair man. He has
always been disturbed about the way the Clinton people never wanted my
husband free," she added.

That needs to be all over the press....like 6 months ago....@!!

Ethek
12-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Why would he bother covering that up?

He was working on a book about his healthier lifestyle I believe. I think he would love to regulate that part of your life for you too. After all, he did it.. why not you? I think if the gastric bypass is being covered up it started out as vanity, now it would be a deep blow to his campaign.

I haven't heard the story about his son yet mentioned here yet. Huckabees son reportedly, in the role of a Boy Scout camp counselor, tied up a dog and mutilated it with another kid. Mutilating animals is a sign of a borderline psychopath. It could be a sign of something gone awry from his upbringing, like parental attachment disorder. Allot of theories on this type of disorder also state it could be genetic.

Eric21ND
12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
I feel a Willie Horton ad coming....what say you? LOL

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=Ethek;537657]He was working on a book about his healthier lifestyle I believe. I think he would love to regulate that part of your life for you too. After all, he did it.. why not you? I think if the gastric bypass is being covered up it started out as vanity, now it would be a deep blow to his campaign.

QUOTE]

Huck also says as President he will issue a nationwide ban on public smoking.

d991
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
That needs to be all over the press....like 6 months ago....@!!

You're right, although this does a heck of a lot more damage to Huckabee now that he's just got into "top tier" status in the media. Now instead of trying to bolster his lead he has the spotlight come down on him and he'll have to answer more and more questions about this.

Huckabee deserves to go down over this disgusting display of error in judgement. I also hope they bring up that he destroyed records/computers
right after he was in office

frasu
12-05-2007, 07:55 PM
http://www.uterinefury.com/youtube_thumb.jpg please

Dave Wood
12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Is Arkansas the bastion of slime mafia style corruption in the USA? I never believed the stuff about the cia-Mena airport drug running until this broke today.

Am I just effing dense or naive? If all of this is true then the DR. is in grave danger....this man needs real security quick.

I cant believe I am actually buying into this stuff......but its impossible to make it up, it writes itself. Starting to believe the cia runs America...thats really scary.

edit: worse...his whole family needs protection, this is just crazy.

LFOD
12-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Huckabee's former senior aide said that "Huckabee believed there 'was something nefarious' about how the state's criminal justic system had treated Dumond."

If that's true, Huckabee seeing "something nefarious" would be the clincher for me supporting the view that Huck acted because of right wing anti-Clinton conspiracy theories.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/12/05/former-aide-contradicts-h_n_75519.html

torchbearer
12-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Is Arkansas the bastion of slime mafia style corruption in the USA? I never believed the stuff about the cia-Mena airport drug running until this broke today.

Am I just effing dense or naive? If all of this is true then the DR. is in grave danger....this man needs real security quick.

I cant believe I am actually buying into this stuff......but its impossible to make it up, it writes itself. Starting to believe the cia runs America...thats really scary.

I think Louisiana is tied with them. It happened because of the post civil war governments. The only way plantation owners could retain power after the civil war was in politics... there are a hand full of rich families that run the south.

JordanL
12-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Wow... listen to what this "Huck's Army" poster had to say:

Dumond never would have been paroled had he not be falsely imprisoned by Bill Clinton and his thugs to begin with. I'd love to see the media actually come to Arkansas and speak with some of the people involved in that case. It all goes back to Bill Clinton, his extended family, and one man who was trying to expose their corruption.

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?p=21391#p21391

Wow. That was a great interview!
I hope they put that video up on their website.
He expressed his condolences to the victim's mother, refuted the claims by the former board members, and said how he regrets that this horrible situation has been politicized.
Anyone who watches that can tell he's being honest! From Huckabee's Truth Squad article: "I can only tell the truth and let the truth be my judge."

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?p=21787#p21787

rasheedwallace
12-05-2007, 08:09 PM
if his numbers don't plummet it will truly be yet another testament to how dumb our country is.

ursamajor
12-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow... listen to what this "Huck's Army" poster had to say:

Quote:
Wow. That was a great interview!
I hope they put that video up on their website.
He expressed his condolences to the victim's mother, refuted the claims by the former board members, and said how he regrets that this horrible situation has been politicized.
Anyone who watches that can tell he's being honest! From Huckabee's Truth Squad article: "I can only tell the truth and let the truth be my judge."
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?p=21787#p21787

Maybe this one was a joke?

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm no fan of Bill Clinton. Far from it. But this idea that a rapist should go free because his victim was Bill Clinton's cousin, and all the Clintonphobia conspiracy theory uber-weirdness associated with it, just blows my mind.

The undeniable truth is that Huck bought into tabloid politics, overrode a jury verdict and a judge's sentence, and released a man to rape and kill two women, because of some delusional anti-Clintonism

JordanL
12-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Maybe this one was a joke?

Read through some of the posts there... the Hucksters are convinced that they'll all just post "It's not true" on all their blogs and it'll disappear in a few days...

What reality do these people live in?

ursamajor
12-05-2007, 08:23 PM
sorry.... second time i have ever requested... youtube?

Joey Wahoo
12-05-2007, 08:25 PM
sorry.... second time i have ever requested... youtube?

Ursa: I don't know what you want youtubed. We aren't discussing a video. I've linked or pasted several articles with all the critical info.

Danny Molina
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fXfAvvbHT4

ursamajor
12-05-2007, 08:33 PM
h ttp://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/12/05/huckabee.interview.cnn?iref=videosearch

huckabee's wall-eye is weird to me, especially when he is looking directly into the camera

ursamajor
12-05-2007, 08:36 PM
oh man, huckabee blew this real bad. he is blaming everyone but himself, and accusing three parole officers of politicizing the situation.

Danny Molina
12-05-2007, 08:38 PM
He blinks way too much.

peruvianRP
12-05-2007, 08:38 PM

I read that too but article was busted by the arkansas online.

BLS
12-05-2007, 09:03 PM
He's totally screwed. It's all over.

Enter honest politician stage left.

philistineau
12-05-2007, 09:23 PM
I hope so, but I fear that we underestimate evangelical Christians' capacity for stupidity.

They may forgive him or, worse, rally behind him.

frasu
12-05-2007, 09:24 PM
if he's sweet talking his way out of this, then... i don't know... maybe not, cause Romney will be all over this piece of news... it's his ticked to strike back in Iowa.

politics, hm

Lois
12-05-2007, 09:28 PM
He's SMARMY :rolleyes:

hopeforamerica
12-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Yuck, he is so rehearsed.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-05-2007, 09:37 PM
You can tell just by looking carefully at Huckabee in the eyes that he's a sociopath.

dircha
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Could there possibly be any better news for the rest of the field than that "Allegations of Republican front runner Mike Huckabee's Rape Scandal have come to light this week"?

"Rape Scandal"

I'm giddy.

wgadget
12-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Huckabee is a pig.

- Clinton

But America NEEDS another "compassionate conservative." Barf.

Aldanga
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I hope so, but I fear that we underestimate evangelical Christians' capacity for stupidity.

They may forgive him or, worse, rally behind him.
Yes, we're definitely underestimating the ability for such "Christians" to be sheep.

Sadly, I figure many will rally.

But I think this still kills his campaign.

I've grown to not trust most any pastor these days. I doubt them all. I myself am a very committed Christian--although the title gives a bad air to my ability to reason--and I've learned powerful pastors in this country are generally neither honourable nor trustworthy. The few that are should be revered.

lastnymleft
12-05-2007, 09:48 PM
He blinks way too much.

Body language experts claim excessive blinking is the subconscious' reaction to conscious lying.

Aldanga
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Body language experts claim excessive blinking is the subconscious' reaction to conscious lying.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

I was wondering earlier tonight where I could find some dirt on Huckabee... :D

(I'm not happy this happened, but if it does the country good by getting Paul elected, I'm pleased overall.)

LFOD
12-05-2007, 10:01 PM
There is no way this story is going to go away. It's got testicles on a desk.

michaelwise
12-05-2007, 11:01 PM
There is no way this story is going to go away. It's got testicles on a desk.There's also testicles being taken to a wedding. I wounder if the groom at that wedding was feeling a bit uncomfortable that day.

slantedview
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
thank you

LFOD
12-05-2007, 11:40 PM
There's also testicles being taken to a wedding. I wounder if the groom at that wedding was feeling a bit uncomfortable that day.

Good grief. Where is that story?

Danny Molina
12-06-2007, 12:58 AM

Very interesting.

tsetsefly
12-06-2007, 01:17 AM

holy shit, huckabee answered that question like he does in debates, scripted, what a tool, by the way he always says "but let me tell you something"...